Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

2023: Peter Obi Addresses The Media - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Peter Obi Addresses The Media (28182 Views)

"Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election / Peter Obi Addresses UNN Students In Enugu (Photos) / Peter Obi Addresses Prayer Mat Controversy (2) (3) (4)

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Addresses The Media by senatordave1(m): 2:40pm On Mar 02, 2023
fergie001:

PDP cleared the 3 Senatorial Districts & all 5 House of Reps seats.

Noo.how come tinubu won ogbia and nembe and degi lost
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Addresses The Media by naijapikin2(m): 2:40pm On Mar 02, 2023
Timmi:

Something can only be stolen if it belongs to you. A sane person knows that the man OBI didn’t win, he came third and yet you are talking of stolen mandate. Is sense not common to you people anymore? Or is it that you don’t know how to use your God given common sense?
let's be objective na. The figures were clearly manipulated, check details of plateau lagos, rivers and I have proofs of manipulation in oyo State too. My friend you know exactly what am talking about. If the results are truly reflected we know peter obi won the election.

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Addresses The Media by BigBizzy(m): 2:42pm On Mar 02, 2023
001 #PO has spoken.

I will go out and vote during the governorship elections .

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Addresses The Media by BigBizzy(m): 2:42pm On Mar 02, 2023
001 #PO has spoken.

I will go out and vote during the governorship elections.

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Addresses The Media by Segzy19: 2:42pm On Mar 02, 2023
Na wetin he wan talk be this?
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Addresses The Media by Softmirror: 2:43pm On Mar 02, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
If he doesn't go to court it will prove what some people are saying true that he worked for Tinubu against Atiku.

HE IS JUST TRYING TO FOOL YOU ALL. OF COURSE PETER OBI WAS WORKING FOR TINUBU. ALL THIS PRESS CONFERENCE, IS STILL TINUBU'S PLAN. DON'T BE FOOLED.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Addresses The Media by sonofElElyon: 2:43pm On Mar 02, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
The Obi of Lagos, Slayer of city boy, cannot be a boy!

That's how you people spew trash and alienate a section of Obi supporters. What do you mean by calling him "The Obi of Lagos"? That's insulting some people's sensitivities.. reckless statement on your part
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Addresses The Media by TrumpDonald2: 2:43pm On Mar 02, 2023
Tribal:
tongue They said he would not even win Primaries, he Won. They said he can no more win the Hearts of Northerners to Support him without Money because they used Emefiele to Change Money not knowing that they punished innocent Nigerians for Nothing, without Money he Won still their Hearts of Northerners.They say Buhari is against him, Buhari proved them wrong with Ferocious Uppercut by displaying his Big Thumprint of Voting Tinubu! He brutally shut them up! They said ok he will not win Presidency he Won! They say No Presidents in the World would ever Congratulate him, Presidents are already Congratulating the Greatest Wisest African Politician ever liveth! All what the wailing demonic Sad Souls say doesn't come to pass. https://www.nairaland.com/7593560/president-france-emmanuel-macron-congratulates

Keep deceiving yourself. Did you even watch the video. That is a president speaking and he said he is committed to this fight. So it's not uhuru yet for you stupid urchins and criminal grand pa. Mkpi

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Addresses The Media by IgOga(m): 2:43pm On Mar 02, 2023
Calling Obi president is treason o...na wetin get MKO Abiola to jail be that. There can only be one president at a time. Let's be guided.

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Addresses The Media by PoeticMind: 2:43pm On Mar 02, 2023
That this man still exudes so much passion for Nigeria is just so touching and inspiring.

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Addresses The Media by arantess: 2:44pm On Mar 02, 2023
Wickedfacts:
Looks like a funeral
Yea it's your funeral

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Addresses The Media by TrumpDonald2: 2:44pm On Mar 02, 2023
Softmirror:

HE IS JUST TRYING TO FOOL YOU ALL. OF COURSE PETER OBI WAS WORKING FOR TINUBU. ALL THIS PRESS CONFERENCE, IS STILL TINUBU'S PLAN. DON'T BE FOOLED.

Keep deceiving yourself
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Addresses The Media by stano2(m): 2:44pm On Mar 02, 2023
Softmirror:

fool
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Addresses The Media by Nolevel666: 2:44pm On Mar 02, 2023
Tribal:
tongue They said he would not even win Primaries, he Won. They said he can no more win the Hearts of Northerners to Support him without Money because they used Emefiele to Change Money not knowing that they punished innocent Nigerians for Nothing, without Money he Won still their Hearts of Northerners.They say Buhari is against him, Buhari proved them wrong with Ferocious Uppercut by displaying his Big Thumprint of Voting Tinubu! He brutally shut them up! They said ok he will not win Presidency he Won! They say No Presidents in the World would ever Congratulate him, Presidents are already Congratulating the Greatest Wisest African Politician ever liveth! All what the wailing demonic Sad Souls say doesn't come to pass. https://www.nairaland.com/7593560/president-france-emmanuel-macron-congratulates

Your throat will go sore
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Addresses The Media by IgOga(m): 2:45pm On Mar 02, 2023
BigBizzy:
001 #PO has spoken.

I will go out and vote during the governorship elections.

So if PO nor speak you nor go vote before? You are a bigger problem than the current set of leaders we have......if you cannot make up your mind and examine the candidates before you
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Addresses The Media by arantess: 2:45pm On Mar 02, 2023
helinues:

Obi is going to court, mugu must donate, more funds needed for investment.

Obi's emphasis is about low turn out even though there are more than 11 m new register voters in this election. How many registered voters are in Obi's polling unit, how many voted? How about his local government or Apc also rigged there?

I believe a smart candidate should make sure he has agents across all the polling units, your agents then forward the outcome in their polling unit to the party tally center. Which figure do LP talling center arrived at?

Meanwhile, presidential election disputes should cost nothing less than N5bn, you need 1 professional lawyer from each state to investigate how the rigging was done per state while they will have like 5 junior lawyers each to carry out the findings.

Apc inaugurated their legal team early before the election, infact Prof Osinbajo is the head of the team. We aren't gonna allow 1993 to repeat itself cos we still remember vividly those who took MKO victory to court for annulment which they had their way . Not this time around

Another futility exercise in the making
Plenty ramblings ontop person you claim to have won.

You said go to court, he will obidiently go to court.
Why crying again?

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Addresses The Media by fergie001: 2:46pm On Mar 02, 2023
senatordave1:
He lost to Benson Sunday Agadaga.

APC - 17,935
PDP - 22,517
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Addresses The Media by IgOga(m): 2:46pm On Mar 02, 2023
senatordave1:

How come Obi won Lagos and APC won al 3 senatorial seats and 7 out of the 9 HoR.

The election was free and fair mostly
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Addresses The Media by optionalY09: 2:47pm On Mar 02, 2023
When exactly did peter obi become the youth champion
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Addresses The Media by Balyz: 2:48pm On Mar 02, 2023
Novarisammy2:
You have received a mandate not given by man, but given and empowered by God.

we will reclaim that which is ours
Given to him by which god? grin
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Addresses The Media by Softmirror: 2:48pm On Mar 02, 2023
stano2:
fool

grin. POLITICS IS VERY SOPHISTICATED THAN YOU THINK. PETER OBI WAS ONLY A CHESS PIECE IN THE HANDS OF THE GRAND MASTER STRATEGIST. THIS IS THE ABSOLUTE FACT. THERE ARE STILL ALOT OF WORK PETER OBI WILL HELP TINUBU DO IN THE NEXT FOUR YEARS. ONE OF WHICH IS, USING PETER OBI TO CONTROL A SELECTIVE CROWD.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Addresses The Media by TrumpDonald2: 2:48pm On Mar 02, 2023
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-JxbgF-Gv4

Hope Urchins are watching? That's a president speaking. He didn't distribute the questions unlike the old stupid fool that called himself governor confirming that that is all he will ever be.

It's not uhuru yet.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Addresses The Media by StagethemTVee: 2:49pm On Mar 02, 2023
No be only 200 million. You no add American population join?
Fighter2029:
One thing Tinubu and his partners in crime has failed to understand is that the crime they committed wasn't just against Peter Obi,it was against Peter Obi and over 200 million Nigerians,even if Obi decided to let the day light robbery go, Nigerians will never allow it, it isn't just about Obi, it's about Nigerians whose families has been mascaraed since 2015, it's about Nigerians who cannot access their own money in their different banks, it's about Nigerians who were on strike for 8 months, it's about Nigerians who has gone from middle class citizens to poverty since 2015,this is a fight against all Nigerians,both young and old.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Addresses The Media by BeardedmeatR(m): 2:50pm On Mar 02, 2023
LuQuLuQu:
Tilumbu will still bribe the courts with billions of Naira and dollars

The man is a born criminal
Every day is for the thief..

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Addresses The Media by BePrepared: 2:51pm On Mar 02, 2023
Wickedfacts:

Here will go to work and put up an half-hearted effort.

Okupe and Pat Utomi working for the winner underground finished Obi. They gave him terrible advice and didn't stop until they ruined him.

Are u OK at all
Ruined who?

A person that have produced almost 10 senators so far, many HoRs members.
Shaken Nigerians political ecosystem...

Think b4 writing plz

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Addresses The Media by kmaster007: 2:53pm On Mar 02, 2023
People love you to bcom president but Tinubu won with strategies

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Addresses The Media by AskProf: 2:56pm On Mar 02, 2023
Chilotem:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Acct num:
3187[/color]
[color=dark]8996
Faith
First Bank

Anthony M Okeke the fraudster. You have changed your criminal trade to afternoon.

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Addresses The Media by Abiliboi: 2:57pm On Mar 02, 2023
Go to court my real President-elect. Let the good people of the world continue to acknowledge the truth and see how messy the system is, if they pervert the law as usual. God help corrupted Nigeria.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Addresses The Media by Nwaetche(m): 2:59pm On Mar 02, 2023
What is your problem here? i do not see anyone except as a busy body.

Peter is using his resources and that of Obidient to take the case to court. Obidients are not complaining that they can not help him in footing the legal bills.

Obi is not a poor man. He is in fact richer than Tinubu if not the perpetual pipeline of Lagos IGR on Tinubu’s pocket.

Obi is not new to court cases. he did it in Anambra and he knows how things can go. You were never in LP operations room to know if they had copies of the mutilated and correct copies.

Some Obidient wants to even support him pro brono, so spare us this evil sanctimony

helinues:

Obi is going to court, mugu must donate, more funds needed for investment.

Obi's emphasis is about low turn out even though there are more than 11 m new register voters in this election. How many registered voters are in Obi's polling unit, how many voted? How about his local government or Apc also rigged there?

I believe a smart candidate should make sure he has agents across all the polling units, your agents then forward the outcome in their polling unit to the party tally center. Which figure do LP talling center arrived at?

Meanwhile, presidential election disputes should cost nothing less than N5bn, you need 1 professional lawyer from each state to investigate how the rigging was done per state while they will have like 5 junior lawyers each to carry out the findings.

Apc inaugurated their legal team early before the election, infact Prof Osinbajo is the head of the team. We aren't gonna allow 1993 to repeat itself cos we still remember vividly those who took MKO victory to court for annulment which they had their way . Not this time around

Another futility exercise in the making
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Addresses The Media by MartinsD12(m): 3:00pm On Mar 02, 2023
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-JxbgF-Gv4
They bite more than what they can chew, they should get ready, the right thing must be done , there is process to anything you want to be , you can't just come and say you want to be a president and not follow due process it's never done, we are solidly behind Mr Peter Geoffrey Obi, we shall shake them unexpectedly

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Addresses The Media by BeardedmeatR(m): 3:01pm On Mar 02, 2023
sonofElElyon:

That's how you people spew trash and alienate a section of Obi supporters. What do you mean by calling him "The Obi of Lagos"? That's insulting some people's sensitivities.. reckless statement on your part
OMG!

GTFO!

The Obi of Lagos and slayer of city boy!

Idiot.

How Buhari Plunged Nigeria Into Recession - Vanguard / 2019: I Don’t Care Which Party Returns Me To Senate – Akpabio / Buhari, APC Should Give South-west Presidential Ticket In 2023- Ahmed Lawal

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55