Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

How To Make More Sales Using Whatsapp - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make More Sales Using Whatsapp (168 Views)

Let Me Show You How I Made My First 1million Naira Using Whatsapp / How To Increase Sales Using Facebook & Instagram Advertisement / How Do I Increase My Sales Using Facebook Ads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make More Sales Using Whatsapp by Solo777(m): 3:19pm On Mar 02, 2023
If you're a business owner, then WhatsApp is the best place to sell.

The features are enabling to help you contact your customers and sell to them

It doesn't matter whether you sell digital or physical products.

It doesn't matter whether you're an Affiliate marketer, graphics designer etc.

You may sell clothes, bags, shoes, phone and phone accessories, food and food products, car accessories etc.

Since 2020, I've taught over 6731 business owners and helped hundreds of them to outsell their competitors, grow their businesses and make at least X2 - X5 more sales using WhatsApp.

I'll be showing you a course that will teach you how lots of my students have sold out their products and made more money using WhatsApp.

It's WhatsApp to Sales.

WhatsApp to Sales is a complete Sales course that teaches business owners the step by step process to set up your WhatsApp for sales and sell out your products to more customers

An audio course so you can plug your earpiece, listen and implement.

It has 8 modules to help you succeed.

Module 1 :

Setting up your WhatsApp for business and sales.

Module 2 :

What to do from when a customer says hi to when you make the sale.

Module 3:

What to do when a customer doesn't trust you.

Module 4 :

Selling your products on your WhatsApp status.

Module 5:

Different marketing strategies for your business.

Module 6:

How to increase your WhatsApp status to make more sales.

Module 7:

How to sell out your products using WhatsApp groups.

Module 8:

How and when to sell using WhatsApp broadcast list to sell to your customers.

Bonus:

⚫ You'll get a 30 minutes business consultation session ( worth #35,000)

⚫ You'll get a 30 days access to ask to me for questions, get help and mentorship.

Fee : #10,000

Send a WhatsApp message to 08179687499 to get it now.

(1) (Reply)

Understanding Tiktok Advertisement in Nigeria / KLEVERKREATORAI Review: An Honest Review By A Long Time Userkleverkreatorai EVAL / The Best Pressure Washing Business Start Up Kit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.