Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,325 members, 7,815,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Are Banks ATM In Your City Dispensing Cash? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are Banks ATM In Your City Dispensing Cash? (243 Views)

It’s Been Approved By CBN’ — Banks Begin Dispensing Old ₦‎500, ₦‎1000 / Are Banks Still Collecting Old Naira? / CBN Slashes Banks’ ATM Withdrawal Fee From N65 To N35 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Banks ATM In Your City Dispensing Cash? by dyera(m): 3:38pm On Mar 02, 2023
All banks in Benin city have stopped dispensing cash via ATM. If their customers want to withdraw cash, they will have to use withdrawal slip to get N5,000 maximum at the counter. And what they will give you is the old N200 notes. What exactly is happening, where have the new naira notes gone?

Is it any different in your city?
Re: Are Banks ATM In Your City Dispensing Cash? by Passionet: 6:52pm On Mar 02, 2023
dyera:
All banks in Benin city have stopped dispensing cash via ATM. If their customers want to withdraw cash, they will have to use withdrawal slip to get N5,000 maximum at the counter. And what they will give you is the old N200 notes. What exactly is happening, where have the new naira notes gone?

Is it any different in your city?

I think it's the same issue all over the country. Banks have basically shut down their ATMS not to dispense any money.
Re: Are Banks ATM In Your City Dispensing Cash? by dyera(m): 7:41pm On Mar 02, 2023
Passionet:

I think it's the same issue all over the country. Banks have basically shut down their ATMS not to dispense any money.

Nigerians are mumu, they are too used to putting up with suferhead. How can something like this be happening and instead of protesting at CBN offices nationwide, everyone is quiet and accepting it.

1 Like

Re: Are Banks ATM In Your City Dispensing Cash? by visaclick: 8:26pm On Mar 02, 2023
Nooe the problem is not banks refusing to give cash but nigerians refusing transfers only to collect cash and sell it to pos operators. I intentionally voted apc because i came to realize government is not our problem but we the citizens.

1 Like

Re: Are Banks ATM In Your City Dispensing Cash? by Passionet: 9:03pm On Mar 02, 2023
dyera:

Nigerians are mumu, they are too used to putting up with suferhead. How can something like this be happening and instead of protesting at CBN offices nationwide, everyone is quiet and accepting it.

We don tire to protest. Nothing good ever comes out of it in this country.

(1) (Reply)

Dried Ponmo Ijebu For Sale / $300 Paypal Funds Needed / High Paid Easy Jobs In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.