Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Kano Police Detain Rep-Elect, Aliyu Madaki For Brandishing A Gun During Rally - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Police Detain Rep-Elect, Aliyu Madaki For Brandishing A Gun During Rally (23347 Views)

Amobi Ogah, Rep-Elect Who Praised Tinubu Apologises To Labour Party / I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah / Aliyu Madaki - Inconclusive Elections: Buhari’s Integrity Should Be Questioned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Police Detain Rep-Elect, Aliyu Madaki For Brandishing A Gun During Rally by BigBrother9ja: 4:55pm On Mar 02, 2023
MALO
Re: Kano Police Detain Rep-Elect, Aliyu Madaki For Brandishing A Gun During Rally by Geeman2006: 4:58pm On Mar 02, 2023
They were provoked and attacked, hence the need for the Gun. Self protection is Key. And its a Licensed FireArm.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Police Detain Rep-Elect, Aliyu Madaki For Brandishing A Gun During Rally by ShangTsung000: 4:58pm On Mar 02, 2023
UncommonLogic:

May IPOB and Unknown gunmen terrorist killings happen to you, your family and unborn generations to come. Amen.
Now STFU and fvck off.

Please send your account number. You sound really hungry.

1 Like

Re: Kano Police Detain Rep-Elect, Aliyu Madaki For Brandishing A Gun During Rally by olivegirl(f): 4:59pm On Mar 02, 2023
Agbado republic neither igbo, hausa or yoruba. They are benefactor of this rotten system. Don't buy this idea of sectionalizing event again in Nigeria. They are about to concentrate talking to igbos as if to say it was only igbos that voted. Every tribe voted. So let everyone start telling them it wasn't only igbos that voted. This guy's have studied the system with their weaknesses. Average easterner always wish his or her name to be mentioned all the time. Now let igbos defeat this name calling and educate whoever wanted to bring up igbos voted him, that every tribe voted. This is the fact. I know there is always ukpabia asika, ndi Agbodo republic.
Re: Kano Police Detain Rep-Elect, Aliyu Madaki For Brandishing A Gun During Rally by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:04pm On Mar 02, 2023
Aliyu John wick Madaki. We die here today. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kano Police Detain Rep-Elect, Aliyu Madaki For Brandishing A Gun During Rally by blabulu2000: 5:12pm On Mar 02, 2023
GeneralPulal:
He has shot himself in the leg if the Gun is real..

and if he has the license to own a gun.. what will it be?
Re: Kano Police Detain Rep-Elect, Aliyu Madaki For Brandishing A Gun During Rally by Johnjustice: 5:14pm On Mar 02, 2023
Extremist terrorist tendencies.
Re: Kano Police Detain Rep-Elect, Aliyu Madaki For Brandishing A Gun During Rally by TrumpDonald2: 5:16pm On Mar 02, 2023
Goodconcept78:

He should go and contest as the Governor of Anambra.
E go shock you
Re: Kano Police Detain Rep-Elect, Aliyu Madaki For Brandishing A Gun During Rally by UncommonLogic: 5:17pm On Mar 02, 2023
ShangTsung000:

Please send your account number. You sound really hungry.
What I make in just one day is probably more than what you make in a whole month. Not everyone is poor mentally and financially like you.
Pls get a real life. Money doesn't control me, I control money. FACT.
Re: Kano Police Detain Rep-Elect, Aliyu Madaki For Brandishing A Gun During Rally by Goodconcept78: 5:17pm On Mar 02, 2023
TrumpDonald2:

E go shock you

Dey play. Lagos no be Anambra

cheesy
Re: Kano Police Detain Rep-Elect, Aliyu Madaki For Brandishing A Gun During Rally by Johnjustice: 5:19pm On Mar 02, 2023
Fahdiga:
Thuggery and rascality will be the order of the day if Nigerians mistakenly allow Tinubu to get away with his election rigging.
Obi used ipob to rig massively in south east, this was how he won all over south east. Obi should change from his deceitful ways, na real bad man.

I have always known he is an extremists and vindictive man, he doesn't mind setting Nigeria on fire, he can't be like Goodluck Jonathan, accept defeat gracefully, he wants to stir dissention, what a small minded man.

Re: Kano Police Detain Rep-Elect, Aliyu Madaki For Brandishing A Gun During Rally by StJasper(m): 5:20pm On Mar 02, 2023
Fahdiga:
Thuggery and rascality will be the order of the day if Nigerians mistakenly allow Tinubu to get away with his election rigging.

Were, wetin concern Tinubu with NNPP?
Re: Kano Police Detain Rep-Elect, Aliyu Madaki For Brandishing A Gun During Rally by TrumpDonald2: 5:21pm On Mar 02, 2023
Goodconcept78:

Dey play. Lagos no be Anambra

cheesy

Yet Thieffnubu lost woefully. Do you know how many igbos are there in Lagos?

Anyway this is not about tribe but competence. I have nothing against Sanwolu or Yorubas. My issue is with Thieffnubu because right now, he's not competent to rule.

Let the votes count, that is all we sane Nigerians nationwide are asking for.

1 Like

Re: Kano Police Detain Rep-Elect, Aliyu Madaki For Brandishing A Gun During Rally by Goodconcept78: 5:25pm On Mar 02, 2023
TrumpDonald2:

Yet Thieffnubu lost woefully. Do you know how many igbos are there in Lagos?

Anyway this is not about tribe but competence. I have nothing against Sanwolu or Yorubas. My issue is with Thieffnubu because right now, he's not competent to rule.

Let the votes count, that is all we sane Nigerians nationwide are asking for.
His votes will count in his state of Origin, Anambra.

A Chinedu can never become a Governor in Yoruba land!

Same way, A Yoruba man can't be the Governor in Igbo land!
Re: Kano Police Detain Rep-Elect, Aliyu Madaki For Brandishing A Gun During Rally by nedekid: 6:03pm On Mar 02, 2023
blabulu2000:

and if he has the license to own a gun.. what will it be?
Some IG few years ago(during the height of heardsmen attacks) revoked all firearm licenses and instructed owners to submit their guns. Since then you cannot renew or get a firearm license, making any weapon illegal.
Most folks instead of going to renew, in which case your pump action will be seized, decided to just keep their guns at home quietly.
Re: Kano Police Detain Rep-Elect, Aliyu Madaki For Brandishing A Gun During Rally by Joecap(m): 6:16pm On Mar 02, 2023
Lol this one go use him stupidity ruin him career...[/quote]
It could be a licensed gun
Re: Kano Police Detain Rep-Elect, Aliyu Madaki For Brandishing A Gun During Rally by UncommonLogic: 6:19pm On Mar 02, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

which normal person will vote 4 APC?

suffer no dey taya d person?
Just because you have been suffering doesn't mean everyone is also suffering. The people that Obi governed for 8 years, how many did he get out of suffering? We have his records. Stop posting rubbish.
You are blinded by tribal and religious neanderthal archaic bigotry. You expect people to vote for an incompetent failed former Governor just because he's making promises that he never accomplished in his life. Pls get some sense.
Re: Kano Police Detain Rep-Elect, Aliyu Madaki For Brandishing A Gun During Rally by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:23pm On Mar 02, 2023
UncommonLogic:

Just because you have been suffering doesn't mean everyone is also suffering. The people that Obi governed for 8 years, how many did he get out of suffering? We have his records. Stop posting rubbish.
shove ur trash up ur a$s!

I knw wat I said & wat I said is truth!

Get lost!
Re: Kano Police Detain Rep-Elect, Aliyu Madaki For Brandishing A Gun During Rally by UncommonLogic: 6:30pm On Mar 02, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

shove ur trash up ur a$s!

I knw wat I said & wat I said is truth!

Get lost!

STFU and go stick your head up your ass. You can go and jump inside the Lagos lagoon. We don't really give a flying fvck.
Re: Kano Police Detain Rep-Elect, Aliyu Madaki For Brandishing A Gun During Rally by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:35pm On Mar 02, 2023
UncommonLogic:

STFU and go stick your head up your ass. You can go and jump inside the Lagos lagoon. We don't really give a flying fvck.
wateva!
Re: Kano Police Detain Rep-Elect, Aliyu Madaki For Brandishing A Gun During Rally by amliftedhigher: 7:57pm On Mar 02, 2023
Re: Kano Police Detain Rep-Elect, Aliyu Madaki For Brandishing A Gun During Rally by loliapoopy2013(f): 8:24pm On Mar 02, 2023
He looks sick
Re: Kano Police Detain Rep-Elect, Aliyu Madaki For Brandishing A Gun During Rally by Skeduw20(m): 8:46am On Mar 03, 2023
Fahdiga:

Saburi this is NNPP
Re: Kano Police Detain Rep-Elect, Aliyu Madaki For Brandishing A Gun During Rally by incandescentena: 11:37am On Mar 03, 2023
Fahdiga:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fayose’s Campaign Posters Flood Abuja (Photos) / Gani Mohammed Ajowa Walks Out Of Radio Debate With Leye Igbagbo / Fayose: I Went To Court With Perfume To Burn My PDP Cards & Flags If Sheriff Won

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.