Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,471 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Photos Of Nigerians Listening to Peter Obi's International Press Conference - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Nigerians Listening to Peter Obi's International Press Conference (65876 Views)

Atiku Returns To Nigeria Ahead Of International Press Conference Over CSU Saga / Atiku To Host International Press Conference Tomorrow / UNBELIEVABLE, Peter Obi International Juju Don Even Catch Oyibo. See Oyibo Dey F (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Nigerians Listening to Peter Obi's International Press Conference by juman(m): 6:35pm On Mar 02, 2023
Jagaban won out rightly, if you disagree go to court.
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Listening to Peter Obi's International Press Conference by Goodconcept78: 6:39pm On Mar 02, 2023
TrumpDonald2:

Like I said, keep deceiving yourself with those things you are uploading. How old are you by the way? You seem to have a low IQ.
Ask Peter Obi the third class graduate that came third cheesy
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Listening to Peter Obi's International Press Conference by pelumzy007(m): 6:46pm On Mar 02, 2023
nairanaira12:

The Yoruba tribe does not support criminals.

You are an omo ale for defending criminal tinubu
Looser keep shut.
Guess what the so called criminal of yesterday is now your leader today wether you like it or not either you start to think of positive ways to contribute to the nation or you join your fellow populist radicals in waiting for the miraculous tribunual ruling while disturbing us with the noice of Biafra
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Listening to Peter Obi's International Press Conference by HayB100(m): 6:49pm On Mar 02, 2023
Risingblue008:

I knw say u dey stupid,
But I no knw say ur stupidity don reach like this,so so sad
Ori baba e buru, eleriibu Omo ofo💔🤣
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Listening to Peter Obi's International Press Conference by Penisman: 6:50pm On Mar 02, 2023
Goodlady:

Some moderators need to be sacked. Such a petty news making fp. As if Obi or one Obidient paid them here.
Accept your defeat learn from it, plan for the better. Crying over spilled milk ends up with headache and midnight hunger.
All the threats made by Obidients are on record. Another set were threatening friends that they ll delete their numbers if they aren't Obidients.
What about the foóls cursing on the internet cos Obi lost. All of you are immature like Obi, Atiku and PDP.
Learn, be patient, strategize and see results. Not all these gburugburu approach.
Above all, those of you that has threatened fire and brimstones, una be bastards if una no fight!

This has nothing to do with your mother's smelly vagina. So keep off.

Re: Photos Of Nigerians Listening to Peter Obi's International Press Conference by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 6:52pm On Mar 02, 2023
Bitchiamjay:

This is what we are fighting for today! We are trying to clip his wings so he won’t fly anymore! 2023 will be the end of Tinubu. Oh you have no idea in 2003, Sen Chris Ngige also reached out to PO for reconciliation and also urged him to work with him to move Anambra state forward but guess who went to court for 3 years until he reclaimed his mandate? Peter Obi making him the first Governor in Nigeria to do so. Okwute is about breaking that record again at the National level.

We'll see
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Listening to Peter Obi's International Press Conference by learnedJAMES(m): 6:53pm On Mar 02, 2023
The man of the people, the stolen mandate, will definitely be taken back.
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Listening to Peter Obi's International Press Conference by Peppysco: 7:02pm On Mar 02, 2023
sportskid:

Tell your brain dead Thief to declare Biafra now, so that we will leave you guys to your folly

Ohhh, that's the new struggle now, BIAFRA or death. We all predicted this move a long time ago.
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Listening to Peter Obi's International Press Conference by Tommydare(m): 7:02pm On Mar 02, 2023
Water ni
PrincessofDSS:

What’s this one saying 💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Listening to Peter Obi's International Press Conference by Emilokoiyawon: 7:06pm On Mar 02, 2023
Bitchiamjay:
Oga no dey pour spit for my thread! Why are y’all wailing? We’ll definitely meet in court. Tell your master to halt the reconciliation team he’s setting up. Why are you setting up a reconciliation committee when you are confident that you won the election? Everything about his body language after the election screams “guilt”. We’ll meet in court to reconcile!

You don't know the difference between PU and LGA? Walahi, the speed with which Obingo will be thrown out of court will be record breaking. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Listening to Peter Obi's International Press Conference by Ibelearner: 7:08pm On Mar 02, 2023
Tinubu and his the election rigger will be disgrace before the all world
Let's keep our fingers crossed are things unfold.

Tinubu and APC plus INEC would soon know.......
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Listening to Peter Obi's International Press Conference by Emilokoiyawon: 7:09pm On Mar 02, 2023
EVERYONE in those pictures have FLAT head... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Listening to Peter Obi's International Press Conference by sirchim(m): 7:15pm On Mar 02, 2023
Bitchiamjay:

Oga no dey pour spit for my thread! Why are y’all wailing? We’ll definitely meet in court. Tell your master to halt the reconciliation team he’s setting up. Why are you setting up a reconciliation committee when you are confident that you won the election? Everything about his body language after the election screams “guilt”.

We’ll meet in court to reconcile!
They will surely hear from us at due time. Set of FRAUDSTERS.
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Listening to Peter Obi's International Press Conference by Bitchiamjay(m): 7:16pm On Mar 02, 2023
Emilokoiyawon:

You don't know the difference between PU and LGA? Walahi, the speed with which Obingo will be thrown out of court will be record breaking. grin grin grin grin grin grin

You’re a very stupìd ferret! This is one of the reasons I barely engage urchins! Imagine having 135 votes in a polling unit at Obot Akara Local government in Akwa Ibom but INEC recorded zero vote in same Local government. If this isn’t the height of daylight robbery, I don’t know what else is.
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Listening to Peter Obi's International Press Conference by Emilokoiyawon: 7:22pm On Mar 02, 2023
Bitchiamjay:
You’re a very stupìd ferret! This is one of the reasons I barely engage urchins! Imagine having 135 votes in a polling unit at Obot Akara Local government in Akwa Ibom but INEC recorded zero vote in same Local government. If this isn’t the height of daylight robbery, I don’t know what else is.

grin grin grin how does 135 votes make Obingo president? grin grin grin

Go and play in the bush cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Listening to Peter Obi's International Press Conference by concho(m): 7:28pm On Mar 02, 2023
9jaChooseTinubu:
The third class from university of Nigeria still maintains his third class in Nigeria election, some things are not just coincidence, dem really swear for that man with third...
You are right bro. He always fail before becoming successful
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Listening to Peter Obi's International Press Conference by concho(m): 7:28pm On Mar 02, 2023
concho:
You are right bro. He always fail before winning
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Listening to Peter Obi's International Press Conference by Bitchiamjay(m): 7:29pm On Mar 02, 2023
Emilokoiyawon:

grin grin grin how does 135 votes make Obingo president? grin grin grin

Go and play in the bush cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I’m not complaining! We go meet for court! Drug baron Bala Blue can only parade as president elect but won’t rule Nigeria lmfao
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Listening to Peter Obi's International Press Conference by Stone03: 7:29pm On Mar 02, 2023
9jaChooseTinubu:
The third class from university of Nigeria still maintains his third class in Nigeria election, some things are not just coincidence, dem really swear for that man with third...

You will soon change your moniker and start claiming Obidient
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Listening to Peter Obi's International Press Conference by chocboi78(m): 7:30pm On Mar 02, 2023
caylakays:
Yes... This is our president. We won't fold hands while our mandate is stolen. Tinubu should be very ashamed of himself to have won the most controversial presidential election which everyone including the international body know how he entered
grin grin grin
Which one be until your mandate is stolen again
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Listening to Peter Obi's International Press Conference by Believeintruth: 7:32pm On Mar 02, 2023
Goodconcept78:
99.9% are his tribes men.

They already knew he was incompetent and wanted to force him on us.

You don't have sense
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Listening to Peter Obi's International Press Conference by Emilokoiyawon: 7:33pm On Mar 02, 2023
Bitchiamjay:
I’m not complaining! We go meet for court! Drug baron Bala Blue can only parade as president elect but won’t rule Nigeria lmfao

He won't get the nomination.
He won't win the election
Now we have a new song: He won't rule Nigeria.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Listening to Peter Obi's International Press Conference by OnobaE: 7:35pm On Mar 02, 2023
Peter Obi is my President...
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Listening to Peter Obi's International Press Conference by 9jaChooseTinubu: 7:36pm On Mar 02, 2023
Stone03:

You will soon change your moniker and start claiming Obidient

I am not that gullible, Obi cannot decieve me. My eyes have seen and my ears have heard what he did to us as governor.
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Listening to Peter Obi's International Press Conference by ojex004: 7:42pm On Mar 02, 2023
U actually mean Biafra/ ipob in the zoo Nation
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Listening to Peter Obi's International Press Conference by Akpan107(m): 7:51pm On Mar 02, 2023
TheeLord:
We have faith that Peter Obi's stolen mandate will be restored

May God send a good samaritan your way. This is so heartbreaking
Amen!

Our hope is in God, the maker of heaven and earth.

Nothing is hard for Him do to do.
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Listening to Peter Obi's International Press Conference by Prettychild(f): 7:55pm On Mar 02, 2023
9jaChooseTinubu:
If them swear for am with third class, how come he is a billionaire even before joining politics?
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Listening to Peter Obi's International Press Conference by 9jaChooseTinubu: 7:56pm On Mar 02, 2023
Prettychild:

If them swear for am with third class, how come he is a billionaire even before joining politics?

Inheritance. Even the most dumb person if you give him or her even a million naira is already a million, talk more of someone who inherited millions of dollars undecided
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Listening to Peter Obi's International Press Conference by HIPROFILE(m): 8:02pm On Mar 02, 2023
9jaChooseTinubu:

He was once a governor of a state He operates a world class business outfits. Even if you and your born and unborn generation all has first class you all can never get to the level of Peter Obi... Poor thing
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Listening to Peter Obi's International Press Conference by izubext007: 8:03pm On Mar 02, 2023
the pain and disappointment is obvious in their faces
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Listening to Peter Obi's International Press Conference by Afolue(m): 8:06pm On Mar 02, 2023
Peter Obi should be silent…. No level..!
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Listening to Peter Obi's International Press Conference by 9jaChooseTinubu: 8:11pm On Mar 02, 2023
HIPROFILE:

He was once a governor of a state He operates a world class business outfits. Even if you and your born and unborn generation all has first class you all can never get to the level of Peter Obi... Poor thing

Business with state money. No I won't do that

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau Before Boko Haram As Rare Video Of Him Lecturing Emerges / Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) / Photos From The Wedding Of Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.