Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,644 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

A Single Word From Peter May Seriously Destroy Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Single Word From Peter May Seriously Destroy Nigeria (3641 Views)

Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa / Obasanjo Has More To Tell The World, His Plans To Destroy Nigeria — Coalition / “buhari Will Destroy Nigeria If We Don’t Drive Him Away” – Fayose Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Single Word From Peter May Seriously Destroy Nigeria by iHateFraudsters: 7:49pm On Mar 02, 2023
LegendHero:

They killed almost 30k in the uprising in 1967 counter coup.

As you think say you get trouble maker, the other side self get troublemakers and na fire for fire e go be.

This baboon is talking about 1967 while we're in 2023.

E go shock you how our untrained soldiers will surrender once the revolution begins.

Brainless oaf.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Single Word From Peter May Seriously Destroy Nigeria by kingthreat(m): 8:07pm On Mar 02, 2023
SLAP44:
Nigeria cannot recover if Peter Obi's mandate is not recovered.

Go and mark today's date.

I remember this miserable clown who was countering me saying his effeminate god Obi will win.
Tinubu will be your president and nothing will happen.

4 Likes

Re: A Single Word From Peter May Seriously Destroy Nigeria by designking: 8:10pm On Mar 02, 2023
SLAP44:

Una too dey rake... I.expected atleast some mushroom protest after Tinubu was declared winner but alas none.

Una no get lever...

3 Likes

Re: A Single Word From Peter May Seriously Destroy Nigeria by Omoawoke: 8:16pm On Mar 02, 2023
heniford2:
I have not been following this election because am in another country but today i saw it and i can tell u if peter obi lose his emotion and say something Nigeria may not recover this should worry everybody.

They should call the guy to order

1 Like

Re: A Single Word From Peter May Seriously Destroy Nigeria by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 02, 2023
He will end up in DSS custody and sacrifice the lives of Igbos youth.

2 Likes

Re: A Single Word From Peter May Seriously Destroy Nigeria by Saao(m): 8:30pm On Mar 02, 2023
madridguy:
Soldiers are everywhere to take care of anyone forming obidence.

how many are soldiers against 6m? Soldiers have family among civilians, they suffer as we did. So just drop that idea and pray for peace and better lives for ourselves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Single Word From Peter May Seriously Destroy Nigeria by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 02, 2023
heniford2:
how many can Nigeria solder kill you don't understand how this election its abi soldiers are not supporting him too 🙄 peter obi word can set Nigeria on seriously unrest nation wide which Nigeria security will find it hard to control imagine ur have crisis in all the whole country with few force men.it should worry everyone. I have my granny down in Nigeria
go and sit down my friend. You think Nigeria is just Lagos, South East and South South? You will be begging for ethnic genocide up north and in the South west. The North overwhelmingly voted for Tinubu if you think you are going steal victory from any part of the country you are clearly joking. I have not seen any proof of rigging except the results from Rivers state. Apc had no hand in what happened in Rivers and it is not even relevant. Even if you give all the Rivers votes to Obi he still won't even come second

1 Like

Re: A Single Word From Peter May Seriously Destroy Nigeria by OfoIgbo: 8:48pm On Mar 02, 2023
Afamed:
The real rigging took place in the east

That means nothing.

Provided it was signed by APC's polling agent, it's above board.

Unless APC claims those are not their polling agents, in which case they will have to provide the name and whereabouts of their real agents
Re: A Single Word From Peter May Seriously Destroy Nigeria by fortunez1(m): 8:54pm On Mar 02, 2023
You are so gullible , zombie waiting for command.

1 Like

Re: A Single Word From Peter May Seriously Destroy Nigeria by DMerciful(m): 9:02pm On Mar 02, 2023
When it is overturned, I'll mention you
LegendHero:

As a true Muslim, the election wasn’t rigged.

Re: A Single Word From Peter May Seriously Destroy Nigeria by Rebelutionary: 9:07pm On Mar 02, 2023
DMerciful:
You call 8+ million votes MASSIVELY?
And you want to make us believe the one with 6Million is the winner without even the required 25% in 25 states? Wow...yeah keep telling yourself that he was rigged atleast it helps you sleep fine!

1 Like

Re: A Single Word From Peter May Seriously Destroy Nigeria by LegendHero(m): 9:08pm On Mar 02, 2023
DMerciful:
When it is overturned, I'll mention you

This is Bola Tinubu.

No man can overturn his election. Have he not taught you people enough lesson already?

2 Likes

Re: A Single Word From Peter May Seriously Destroy Nigeria by DMerciful(m): 9:08pm On Mar 02, 2023
You guys boldly said we should go to court yet jittery that we want to go to court. Mind your business
Rebelutionary:

And you want to make us believe the one with 6Million is the winner without even the required 25% in 25 states? Wow...yeah keep telling yourself that he was rigged atleast it helps you sleep fine!
Re: A Single Word From Peter May Seriously Destroy Nigeria by Rebelutionary: 9:08pm On Mar 02, 2023
OfoIgbo:

That means nothing.

Provided it was signed by APC's polling agent, it's above board.

Unless APC claims those are not their polling agents, in which case they will have to provide the name and whereabouts of their real agents
Let's turn this on its head so all the results you all claim was rigged wasn't signed by any of your agents? Wow...

1 Like

Re: A Single Word From Peter May Seriously Destroy Nigeria by DMerciful(m): 9:08pm On Mar 02, 2023
Lets watch n see
LegendHero:

This is Bola Tinubu.

No man can overturn his election. Have he not taught you people enough lesson already?
Re: A Single Word From Peter May Seriously Destroy Nigeria by Rebelutionary: 9:11pm On Mar 02, 2023
DMerciful:
You guys boldly said we should go to court yet jittery that we want to go to court. Mind your business
You can't just show up in the middle of a convo you obviously know nothing about and say we are jittery! Jittery ke! Let me help you re-echo it go to court and seek redress! Nobody cares! We will be here to celebrate a second time!
Re: A Single Word From Peter May Seriously Destroy Nigeria by candygist: 9:21pm On Mar 02, 2023
SLAP44:

You dey blab. Una just dey make noise for this faceless forum. In real life you people can't come out and brag, just look at the way everywhere is silent. But you come here on a faceless forum to make threat you can't execute. Coward.

2 Likes

Re: A Single Word From Peter May Seriously Destroy Nigeria by Merisbankie(m): 9:36pm On Mar 02, 2023
heniford2:
how many can Nigeria solder kill you don't understand how this election its abi soldiers are not supporting him too 🙄 peter obi word can set Nigeria on seriously unrest nation wide which Nigeria security will find it hard to control imagine ur have crisis in all the whole country with few force men.it should worry everyone. I have my granny down in Nigeria

I have nothing to say bro cuz you are not in the country
Re: A Single Word From Peter May Seriously Destroy Nigeria by OfoIgbo: 9:37pm On Mar 02, 2023
Rebelutionary:

Let's turn this on its head so all the results you all claim was rigged wasn't signed by any of your agents? Wow...

You haven't made any headway, because you can see that the fakes contained additional writings when compared with the originals.

So the polling agents signatures are just retained.

But you will find it impossible to explain yours.
So far, no APC polling agent has protested that someone else signed those sheets instead of them
Re: A Single Word From Peter May Seriously Destroy Nigeria by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:40pm On Mar 02, 2023
Let him lead you to your timely demise then. grin

2 Likes

Re: A Single Word From Peter May Seriously Destroy Nigeria by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:44pm On Mar 02, 2023
Saao:
how many are soldiers against 6m? Soldiers have family among civilians, they suffer as we did. So just drop that idea and pray for peace and better lives for ourselves
Lol who should pray for peace? No be una dey beat the drum of war? Na una go still dance to am na. Whatever you lots are asking for will start and end in South East, that I can assure you.
Re: A Single Word From Peter May Seriously Destroy Nigeria by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 02, 2023
LegendHero:

As you think say you get trouble maker, the other side self get troublemakers and na fire for fire e go be.

you see stupid for saying this

Your stupidity is alarming
Re: A Single Word From Peter May Seriously Destroy Nigeria by Saao(m): 9:58pm On Mar 02, 2023
YoungBlackRico:
Lol who should pray for peace? No be una dey beat the drum of war? Na una go still dance to am na. Whatever you lots are asking for will start and end in South East, that I can assure you.
so everybody from south East? I'm not surprise. I dont discuss national issues with ethnic or regional believers. Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Single Word From Peter May Seriously Destroy Nigeria by thegrinch(m): 10:00pm On Mar 02, 2023
heniford2:
I have not been following this election because am in another country but today i saw it and i can tell u if peter obi lose his emotion and say something Nigeria may not recover this should worry everybody.

I'm sure that he is not so foolish to say "That one word" that you wish he would say.

He knows it can only land him in the cell next to Kanu and destroy his political career forever

"Treasonable felony" is not anybody's mate. Even our own beloved MKO Abiola tried it, and he chop wotowoto... How much more an ordinary Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: A Single Word From Peter May Seriously Destroy Nigeria by JohnOkolo: 10:51pm On Mar 02, 2023
heniford2:

You no get any sense. Make him go churches again nah, him Don tire. Sunday service dey come I expect to see him in a church service this sunday
Re: A Single Word From Peter May Seriously Destroy Nigeria by franchasofficia: 11:36pm On Mar 02, 2023
candygist:

You dey blab. Una just dey make noise for this faceless forum. In real life you people can't come out and brag, just look at the way everywhere is silent. But you come here on a faceless forum to make threat you can't execute. Coward.
Stop instigating violence cos when it starts you may lose your life.

Back in 2017, you guys mocked IPOB guys that they cant do jerk just like this. Fast forward to 2021, they overran Nigerian military and Police and made Soldiers and Police use their last kobo to bribe their top officers not to post them to Southeast.

Today as we speak, there are no single Police station in most LGA in Imo state.

All those Army checkpoints disappeared. Army cant step into Orlu, they only come during festive period to kill innocent people that came back for celebration and vanish again to their barrack.

Even small EndSars, Police were protesting for Peace and chanting police life matters. Many of them got killed in most brutal ways.

So imagine another protest with political sponsors and undertone, it may snowball into civil war.

Mind you, not only Igbos are angry. I was at a car wash today and I saw some Middlebelt guys vibrating that Obi should give order for Obidients to occupy streets that many youths are ready.

Rivers people are boiling.

Edo people are boiling.

Plateau people are so boiling too.

Southern Kaduna people are boiling.

Some Yorubas are so angry.

Some Hausas are not happy.

And you think it will be easy for whatever military that cant defeat ordinary bandits and UGM.

Don't wish for what you are thinking, we that have huge investments in Nigeria have been advising Obi to use legal means but hungry underemployed youths like u that dont own a single plot of land with your Android phone as your only valued property in life are busy writing jargons online for tribal bigotry chestbeating and useless online famzing, you think its a childsplay.

This is how national uprising starts all over the world.

You think it was only Igbos that voted Obi in Lagos and Abuja the two most cosmopolitan states in Nigeria?

Most of you Tinubu supporters lack sense, and most disheartening part is that you guys are eternal tribal bigots that lack human empathy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Single Word From Peter May Seriously Destroy Nigeria by Strafudeen: 11:41pm On Mar 02, 2023
LegendHero:

Fire for fire means country is ungovernable for bastard urine leaker and election thief, Tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Single Word From Peter May Seriously Destroy Nigeria by Goodday90(m): 11:44pm On Mar 02, 2023
heniford2:
MUMU
Re: A Single Word From Peter May Seriously Destroy Nigeria by Strafudeen: 11:46pm On Mar 02, 2023
LegendHero:

Obi is too desperate. Man was even crying like a kid with lost feeder.

I thought Obidients always say he is not desperate. His desperation is even out of the world. The mugu came third, he dey cry say na him get mandate.

Wetin make Atiku come do?

Tinubu is a bastard....

Useless urine leaker...and grin

Old fool
Re: A Single Word From Peter May Seriously Destroy Nigeria by Valkrie: 11:51pm On Mar 02, 2023
madridguy:
Soldiers are everywhere to take care of anyone forming obidence.

If you don't know...know it now...soldiers are nothing before civilians when civilians decides to fight for their right...!!!

The soldiers would simply pull off their uniform and melt into the crowd when the heat is up...!!

History would do you good before you put your hope on soldiers to help you safeguard the stolen mandate...!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Single Word From Peter May Seriously Destroy Nigeria by Bundaweber: 12:24am On Mar 03, 2023
franchasofficia:
Stop instigating violence cos when it starts you may lose your life.

Back in 2017, you guys mocked IPOB guys that they cant do jerk just like this. Fast forward to 2021, they overran Nigerian military and Police and made Soldiers and Police use their last kobo to bribe their top officers not to post them to Southeast.

Today as we speak, there are no single Police station in most LGA in Imo state.

All those Army checkpoints disappeared. Army cant step into Orlu, they only come during festive period to kill innocent people that came back for celebration and vanish again to their barrack.

Even small EndSars, Police were protesting for Peace and chanting police life matters. Many of them got killed in most brutal ways.

So imagine another protest with political sponsors and undertone, it may snowball into civil war.

Mind you, not only Igbos are angry. I was at a car wash today and I saw some Middlebelt guys vibrating that Obi should give order for Obidients to occupy streets that many youths are ready.

Rivers people are boiling.

Edo people are boiling.

Plateau people are so boiling too.

Southern Kaduna people are boiling.

Some Yorubas are so angry.

Some Hausas are not happy.

And you think it will be easy for whatever military that cant defeat ordinary bandits and UGM.

Don't wish for what you are thinking, we that have huge investments in Nigeria have been advising Obi to use legal means but hungry underemployed youths like u that dont own a single plot of land with your Android phone as your only valued property in life are busy writing jargons online for tribal bigotry chestbeating and useless online famzing, you think its a childsplay.

This is how national uprising starts all over the world.

You think it was only Igbos that voted Obi in Lagos and Abuja the two most cosmopolitan states in Nigeria?

Most of you Tinubu supporters lack sense, and most disheartening part is that you guys are eternal tribal bigots that lack human empathy

Which Edo? Apart from obaseki trying to use the governor SSA and only Martin's to stir up protest whic apc has accused him of nothing is boiling. I was in evbareke yesterday and all the Igbo traders were just saying obi should rest and prepare for 2027. Even sef for bank today everybody dey talk say make them break the leg of anybody wey wan protest since e don chop Belleful. Say Na only person wey see cash and food chop dey talk of protest. Everybody wey I talk to just dey say make obi go rest and prepare for the next election. See ehn!! Na yesterday I realise say Una agitation for boiling/protest starts and end on social media. Nobody in real life send una
Re: A Single Word From Peter May Seriously Destroy Nigeria by AcuraZDX: 12:51am On Mar 03, 2023
Bundaweber:

Which Edo? Apart from obaseki trying to use the governor SSA and only Martin's to stir up protest whic apc has accused him of nothing is boiling. I was in evbareke yesterday and all the Igbo traders were just saying obi should rest and prepare for 2027. Even sef for bank today everybody dey talk say make them break the leg of anybody wey wan protest since e don chop Belleful. Say Na only person wey see cash and food chop dey talk of protest. Everybody wey I talk to just dey say make obi go rest and prepare for the next election. See ehn!! Na yesterday I realise say Una agitation for boiling/protest starts and end on social media. Nobody in real life send una

Shut up and STOP saying nonsense.

People are calm because Obi said they should.

I'm in PH and everyone is boiling.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbos On Rampage In Lagos As APC Insist On Depoting Them / MAIDUGURI ATTACKS: The Role Of The Civilian JTF (w/ Photos) / Taraba state Governorship Result Of 11 Out Of 16 Lgas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.