Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Tinubu Won Rivers, But Everyone In Rivers Is Angry - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Won Rivers, But Everyone In Rivers Is Angry (2053 Views)

Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State / Lamido Blasts Wike: The Emperor In Rivers Is A Bluff, Leave Him Alone / Governor Wike: Rivers Is A Christian State – No Apologies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Won Rivers, But Everyone In Rivers Is Angry by JackDaAlienz(m): 5:28pm On Mar 02, 2023
grin grin grin
I just enter porthacourt yesterday and to my surprise this morning. Everyone dey complain say Tinubu win.
Even at the bank, people just dey pour frustration say Tinubu win.
The restaurant wey I go chop, the woman and her customers dey vex.
Everybody for porthacourt just dey para

The thing funny me cuz I was expecting them to be rejoicing after they voted majority for tinubu.
Up till now, no celebration, everybody just carry sad face.. I no come understand grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Won Rivers, But Everyone In Rivers Is Angry by DeeBaDan: 5:34pm On Mar 02, 2023
lol

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Won Rivers, But Everyone In Rivers Is Angry by shantti(m): 6:28pm On Mar 02, 2023
Tinubu won osogbo LGA
But everyone here is very moody, nobody is happy. People just dey transfer aggression

Bro, a great protest will happen, it is inevitable

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Won Rivers, But Everyone In Rivers Is Angry by JackDaAlienz(m): 6:47pm On Mar 02, 2023
shantti:
Tinubu won osogbo LGA
But everyone here is very moody, nobody is happy. People just dey transfer aggression

The thing just dey make me laugh
Person win for Rivers State yet Rivers State people dey vex.
E be like say Argentina win world cup
But Argentina people dey vex grin

I fear who no fear INEC

20 Likes

Re: Tinubu Won Rivers, But Everyone In Rivers Is Angry by yarimo(m): 6:53pm On Mar 02, 2023
Rejoicing so that you can hijack it and turn it in to violence including stealing people's property abi?
JackDaAlienz:
grin grin grin
I just enter porthacourt yesterday and to my surprise this morning. Everyone dey complain say Tinubu win.

The thing funny me cuz I was expecting them to be rejoicing after they voted majority for tinubu.
Up till now, no celebration, everybody just carry sad face.. I no come understand grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Won Rivers, But Everyone In Rivers Is Angry by Karlifate: 6:53pm On Mar 02, 2023
shantti:
Tinubu won osogbo LGA

Say NO to violence.

Even Mr Macaroni that is Pro-LP discourages violence.

Re: Tinubu Won Rivers, But Everyone In Rivers Is Angry by Karlifate: 6:55pm On Mar 02, 2023
You people that are promoting violence are quick to forget about a lot of people that died in 2011, when Jonathan was announced winner of the election.

Stop inciting violence, because when it starts, you'll become jittery & might NOT even live to tell the story.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Won Rivers, But Everyone In Rivers Is Angry by shantti(m): 6:58pm On Mar 02, 2023
Karlifate:

Say NO to violence.

It's inevitable, thats the truth
8yrs of hardship no be moi moi
Imagine a govt cabal made up of mc oluomo, el rufai, keyamo, shettima etc. It is scary

You will see various rebel groups springing up very soon

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Won Rivers, But Everyone In Rivers Is Angry by Karlifate: 7:00pm On Mar 02, 2023
shantti:

It's inevitable, thats the truth

Then, you'll be first to be gunned down by the military.

Even Falz & Macaroni are NOT behaving foolishly like you. Then WTF are you

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Won Rivers, But Everyone In Rivers Is Angry by shantti(m): 7:02pm On Mar 02, 2023
Karlifate:

No p
It's for the greater good

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Won Rivers, But Everyone In Rivers Is Angry by shantti(m): 7:02pm On Mar 02, 2023
Karlifate:

Say NO to violence.

Protest, no be violence

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Won Rivers, But Everyone In Rivers Is Angry by Karlifate: 7:04pm On Mar 02, 2023
shantti:

No p
It's for the greater good

Atiku also claims he won the election.

Let everyone gather concrete evidence & head to court. The world is watching them, keenly.
Re: Tinubu Won Rivers, But Everyone In Rivers Is Angry by Karlifate: 7:05pm On Mar 02, 2023
shantti:

Protest, no be violence

As if your ENDSARS protest, didn't turn violent.

This is Nigeria, stop deceiving yourself.
Re: Tinubu Won Rivers, But Everyone In Rivers Is Angry by shantti(m): 7:05pm On Mar 02, 2023
Karlifate:

Let everyone gather concrete evidence & head to court. The world is watching them, keenly.

If it will be filed in d international court, then better but we all know that the Nigerian judiciary is on the side of the ruling party

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Won Rivers, But Everyone In Rivers Is Angry by Karlifate: 7:07pm On Mar 02, 2023
shantti:

If it will be filed in d international court, then better but we all know that the Nigerian judiciary is on the side of the ruling party

This is a much better solution, than inciting violence that'll claim many innocent lives.

The politicians, including your favorite, will relocate their families ASAP, when the show begins.
Re: Tinubu Won Rivers, But Everyone In Rivers Is Angry by Ofunaofu: 7:09pm On Mar 02, 2023
This is the same question I have been asking, over 8 million people voted for Tinubu but curiously non of them are celebrating his victory

What an irony

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Won Rivers, But Everyone In Rivers Is Angry by Pleasant01: 7:45pm On Mar 02, 2023
shantti:
Tinubu won osogbo LGA

Keep lying
Re: Tinubu Won Rivers, But Everyone In Rivers Is Angry by sotall(m): 7:47pm On Mar 02, 2023
Same thing i heard in Benue

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Won Rivers, But Everyone In Rivers Is Angry by shantti(m): 7:53pm On Mar 02, 2023
Pleasant01:

Keep lying

Are u in osogbo
Re: Tinubu Won Rivers, But Everyone In Rivers Is Angry by OKOATA(m): 8:02pm On Mar 02, 2023
JackDaAlienz:
grin grin grin

Yesterday would be the first time in my life I would smoke weed till evening without eating, I was angry in my spirit, I had a dream yesterday, I was walking on a street and angry in my spirit and could you believe Peter Obi was walking with me in that dream wearing his normal black cloth with LP logo, 2 girls were behind me making blabbling noise that why am I following Obi up and down, I was so angry in that dream that I turned back I beat the 2 girls like they should die. When I woke up I was still angry. I had to do lots of exercises and meditation before I regained my sanity.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Won Rivers, But Everyone In Rivers Is Angry by OKOATA(m): 8:07pm On Mar 02, 2023
Karlifate:

Atiku is wasting his time. They even rigged election themselves.
Re: Tinubu Won Rivers, But Everyone In Rivers Is Angry by VinnyBaba: 8:07pm On Mar 02, 2023
OP,

Even in Delta State, it's same. smiley

Tinubu got most of his Votes from Kebbi, Yobe, Zamfara, Sokoto and Jigawa.
Does not Reflect the votes of GENERALITY of Nigerians! sad

He is an ALMAJIRI and SW AGBEROS President! sad cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Won Rivers, But Everyone In Rivers Is Angry by VinnyBaba: 8:09pm On Mar 02, 2023
OKOATA:
Yesterday would be the first time in my life I would smoke weed till evening without eating, I was angry in my spirit, I had a dream yesterday, I was walking on a street and angry in my spirit and could you believe Peter Obi was walking with me in that dream wearing his normal black cloth with LP logo, 2 girls were behind me making blabbling noise that why am I following Obi up and down, I was so angry in that dream that I turned back I beat the 2 girls like they should die. When I woke up I was still angry. I had to do lots of exercises and meditation before I regained my sanity.

Lolsss, πŸ˜„πŸ˜„.

Na Wa o.

This ur dream na Eleyi Gigidan!😊
Re: Tinubu Won Rivers, But Everyone In Rivers Is Angry by OKOATA(m): 8:14pm On Mar 02, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Lolsss, πŸ˜„πŸ˜„.

Na Wa o.

This ur dream na Eleyi Gigidan!😊
Aswear Alayemi, Na Maryland Lagos I dey yesterday for Mende everybody just dey vex. Some few ones wey dey shout Bat win as dem see how everybody eye red for joint where we de weed dem had to shut their mouth. Ginger Jedi plus Loud, SK from 9AM to 6PM bro.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Won Rivers, But Everyone In Rivers Is Angry by Ikea81: 8:19pm On Mar 02, 2023
I say Tinubu no get reach 500k votes.
Re: Tinubu Won Rivers, But Everyone In Rivers Is Angry by Karlifate: 8:28pm On Mar 02, 2023
OKOATA:
Atiku is wasting his time. They even rigged election themselves.

Yeah.

Atiku made amateurish moves which was unexpected of him, because he's been long in the game.
Re: Tinubu Won Rivers, But Everyone In Rivers Is Angry by Nazgul: 8:28pm On Mar 02, 2023
Dear Rivers State people...if you want Peter Obi to reclaim what was stolen from him, you must not sit at home on March 11th. You must go out there and raise an army of Governors for him!.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Won Rivers, But Everyone In Rivers Is Angry by OKOATA(m): 8:37pm On Mar 02, 2023
Karlifate:

Yeah.

Atiku made amateurish moves which was unexpected of him, because he's been long in the game.
Yes because if you look at the results of LP from Lagos, Rivers, Benue, Plateau etc you would notice if all the results were to be collated Obi could move to about 9-10M votes, I see PDP second and APC being 3rd. If there's to be a rerun election again you will see that's how it will pan out. If I were Atiku I would just step down and support LP covertly.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Won Rivers, But Everyone In Rivers Is Angry by Karlifate: 8:49pm On Mar 02, 2023
OKOATA:
Yes because if you look at the results of LP from Lagos, Rivers, Benue, Plateau etc you would notice if all the results were to be collated Obi could move to about 9-10M votes, I see PDP second and APC being 3rd. If there's to be a rerun election again you will see that's how it will pan out. If I were Atiku I would just step down and support LP covertly.

If Atiku resolved things with Wike & also chose a politically heavy VP, he'll win.

Plateau & Benue are small fry, compared to Kaduna, Katsina, Kebbi, Yobe that he won with reasonable percentage.

He'll also have substantial votes in Rivers & Oyo, if all beef with G5 are settled.

He shot himself in the foot.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Won Rivers, But Everyone In Rivers Is Angry by SenatePresdo(m): 8:49pm On Mar 02, 2023
Karlifate:

Say NO to violence.

Protest no be tribal war.

EndSars na tribal war?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Won Rivers, But Everyone In Rivers Is Angry by fortunez1(m): 8:50pm On Mar 02, 2023
Abeg speak for urself and stop wailing
Re: Tinubu Won Rivers, But Everyone In Rivers Is Angry by SenatePresdo(m): 8:52pm On Mar 02, 2023
Karlifate:

It's not by what you wish, what will be will be.

If na you go first die, na for inside your room bullet go come hit you for head.

Tinubu should better return the stolen mandate if this country will contain people.

Imagine suffering for another 8 years, then Shettima will take over.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

1.95trillion FAAC A Good News, Hold Your State Govs Accountable / Nigerian Military Behaves Like Boko Haram------inspector-general Of Police Says / JUST IN: Rivers Gov Summons Emergency Exco Meeting After Lawmakers’ Defection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.