Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Neatly Used Iphone 11 With Original Pack Available @ 250k - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Neatly Used Iphone 11 With Original Pack Available @ 250k (1978 Views)

Six-pack: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going (Photos) / Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) / Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neatly Used Iphone 11 With Original Pack Available @ 250k by Jheypeel(m): 4:24pm On Apr 19, 2023
chrisactiv:
Take your ancestral madness away from my post you unfortunate lunatic.
Yen yen yen
Cry a river
Nobody is dumb as to buy that rubbish for 250k
You will hawk it like your ancestors did 😂

1 Like

Re: Neatly Used Iphone 11 With Original Pack Available @ 250k by Icrave4u: 9:48pm On Apr 19, 2023
64g 250 k for iphone 11 oga you must be high, trust me nobody will buy that phone less than 170 k that if its not a phone that uses chip and a Nigeria used phone. Make i no spoil your market nah mumu go give you 25o k for dat price !
Re: Neatly Used Iphone 11 With Original Pack Available @ 250k by chrisactiv: 2:02pm On Apr 27, 2023
Jheypeel:

Yen yen yen
Cry a river
Nobody is dumb as to buy that rubbish for 250k
You will hawk it like your ancestors did 😂

And you shall die poor, wretched and miserable like your ancestors did. Oloriburuku
Re: Neatly Used Iphone 11 With Original Pack Available @ 250k by chrisactiv: 2:05pm On Apr 27, 2023
Icrave4u:
64g 250 k for iphone 11 oga you must be high, trust me nobody will buy that phone less than 170 k that if its not a phone that uses chip and a Nigeria used phone. Make i no spoil your market nah mumu go give you 25o k for dat price !

Unfortunate bastards like you buy cheap data on cheap android phones only to troll people and write rubbish on a post you surely cannot afford to patronize. Even if I sell it 50k you still cannot afford it so why not respect your useless life and waka pass. Na your mumu behavior go ruin your life. Mind your freaking business you rotten burger.
Re: Neatly Used Iphone 11 With Original Pack Available @ 250k by chrisactiv: 2:13pm On Apr 27, 2023
Still available. Call now
Re: Neatly Used Iphone 11 With Original Pack Available @ 250k by Icrave4u: 6:28pm On Apr 27, 2023
I wish you know who you are talking to, i will dash you the money and tell you to keep the phone stupid boy you think you are talking to your mate idiot!
chrisactiv:

Unfortunate bastards like you buy cheap data on cheap android phones only to troll people and write rubbish on a post you surely cannot afford to patronize. Even if I sell it 50k you still cannot afford it so why not respect your useless life and waka pass. Na your mumu behavior go ruin your life. Mind your freaking business you rotten burger.

1 Like

Re: Neatly Used Iphone 11 With Original Pack Available @ 250k by Jheypeel(m): 6:40pm On Apr 28, 2023
chrisactiv:

And you shall die poor, wretched and miserable like your ancestors did. Oloriburuku

Rule 2 mods
Seun, lalastica,freiburger,r231, Royalroy
Re: Neatly Used Iphone 11 With Original Pack Available @ 250k by chrisactiv: 1:48pm On May 09, 2023
Jheypeel:

Rule 2 mods
Seun, lalastica,freiburger,r231, Royalroy

You shall drown in your frustration. Keep off my post and know peace.
Re: Neatly Used Iphone 11 With Original Pack Available @ 250k by chrisactiv: 1:52pm On May 09, 2023
Icrave4u:
I wish you know who you are talking to, i will dash you the money and tell you to keep the phone stupid boy you think you are talking to your mate idiot!

You are nothing but a frustrated and jobless vagabond who moves around with borrowed data to write senseless comments on posts he can obviously not afford to patronize in his miserable and poverty stricken lifetime. Depart from my post you broke ass peasant.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This Normal? Please Help!!! / Is Being A Pastor Or An Imam A Guarantee Of A Happy Home? / Married And Faithful Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.