Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,069 members, 7,828,785 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

People's Reaction To Seeing Peter Obi After The Labour Party World Press Confere - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People's Reaction To Seeing Peter Obi After The Labour Party World Press Confere (1198 Views)

Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi After Accusing Him Of Rigging In Anambra / Ben Bruce And Peter Obi In London(pic)- See People's Reaction / Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People's Reaction To Seeing Peter Obi After The Labour Party World Press Confere by Guobadiapaul819: 6:23pm On Mar 02, 2023
People's reaction to seeing Peter Obi after the Labour Party World press conference

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDnZwYLEY1s

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: People's Reaction To Seeing Peter Obi After The Labour Party World Press Confere by Faber(m): 6:23pm On Mar 02, 2023
grin

Gooooooooooood

3 Likes

Re: People's Reaction To Seeing Peter Obi After The Labour Party World Press Confere by DMCA: 6:24pm On Mar 02, 2023
grin🐽
Re: People's Reaction To Seeing Peter Obi After The Labour Party World Press Confere by Xscape1993(m): 6:24pm On Mar 02, 2023
I reserve my comments for now....
Re: People's Reaction To Seeing Peter Obi After The Labour Party World Press Confere by Cherish233: 6:26pm On Mar 02, 2023
The true winner.

9 Likes

Re: People's Reaction To Seeing Peter Obi After The Labour Party World Press Confere by Xking(m): 6:27pm On Mar 02, 2023
Chai!! The love is overwhelming.

I fit see Perter obi self, I will be filled with emotion to cry!!! Chai... Such an idol .

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: People's Reaction To Seeing Peter Obi After The Labour Party World Press Confere by Honeybadgerxx: 6:30pm On Mar 02, 2023
Choice of the people...

3 Likes

Re: People's Reaction To Seeing Peter Obi After The Labour Party World Press Confere by Toluajib: 6:31pm On Mar 02, 2023
Inec wanto kill our joy. Never

4 Likes

Re: People's Reaction To Seeing Peter Obi After The Labour Party World Press Confere by SpecialAdviser(m): 6:31pm On Mar 02, 2023
The people's president

5 Likes

Re: People's Reaction To Seeing Peter Obi After The Labour Party World Press Confere by heniford2: 6:32pm On Mar 02, 2023
Emotion are building up and when emotion are build up people may act Without thinking, i like how obi has been calm if its someone like Wike by now con3 for dey on fireπŸ˜πŸ˜‚ obi is managing the situation waiting for supreme court verdict.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: People's Reaction To Seeing Peter Obi After The Labour Party World Press Confere by TrumpDonald2: 6:33pm On Mar 02, 2023
Even urchins can't even feel that way towards Thieffnubu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: People's Reaction To Seeing Peter Obi After The Labour Party World Press Confere by ScamHunter: 6:33pm On Mar 02, 2023
The REAL president and man of the people.

4 Likes

Re: People's Reaction To Seeing Peter Obi After The Labour Party World Press Confere by DonBenny77(m): 6:33pm On Mar 02, 2023
Okwute for a reason
We must reclaim our stolen mandate

3 Likes

Re: People's Reaction To Seeing Peter Obi After The Labour Party World Press Confere by Isobug: 6:35pm On Mar 02, 2023
Tinubu-disturbing Urchins will come to say there are Igbos. If they can believe it's only Igbos that voted Peter Obi, i wonder what they could not believe on this our planet earth. Their assertion leaves me to one conclusion, that according to them Igbos are the most populous in Nigeria

Terrible people

4 Likes

Re: People's Reaction To Seeing Peter Obi After The Labour Party World Press Confere by 9jaChooseTinubu: 6:36pm On Mar 02, 2023
Guobadiapaul819:
People's reaction to seeing Peter Obi after the Labour Party World press conference

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDnZwYLEY1s

Their faces is full of surprise, wondering how someone who comes distant 3rd could claim winner. Even his supporters Igbos are shocked
Re: People's Reaction To Seeing Peter Obi After The Labour Party World Press Confere by habsydiamond(m): 6:37pm On Mar 02, 2023
The man of the people.. it's only in nigeria a politician will rig his way into an office and state it publicly and nothing would be done.. That would change cos Obi's mandate will be restored this time around.. I have the faith in that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: People's Reaction To Seeing Peter Obi After The Labour Party World Press Confere by Bluntguy: 6:39pm On Mar 02, 2023
The people's president

1 Like

Re: People's Reaction To Seeing Peter Obi After The Labour Party World Press Confere by Betanaija42moro: 6:42pm On Mar 02, 2023
The people's president

INEC wasted billions in the name of conducting election, only to fall back to the old ways.
Everybody is disappointed

2 Likes

Re: People's Reaction To Seeing Peter Obi After The Labour Party World Press Confere by wingmanIII: 8:08pm On Mar 02, 2023
The true winner . Declare Obi president and their will be unprecedented celebrations all over the country, from north to south

(1) (Reply)

Kenyamo Speaking On The Petition / Alleged Election Day Violence: GRV vs A Twitter Follower / Tinubu Is Being Nepotism Personified...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.