Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,279 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu (55724 Views)

Buhari Finally Recognizes Babagana Kingibe As Vice President to MKO / Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – Babagana Kingibe / Babagana Kingibe Scheming To Succeed Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu by LegendHero(m): 9:19pm On Mar 02, 2023
Abilistic:
smiley

.... But the international media ain't emotional in their reporting

So Tinubu na oil billionaire?

Be like say the Austrian paper don kolomental.

6 Likes

Re: Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:19pm On Mar 02, 2023
Gasgasst:
Cry baby

Obasanjo ruled for 8yrs as a Yoruba man... What else do you Yoruba people want again ?

Are u d only tribe in Nigeria ?

Everytime na ona turn. I'm an Urhobo bt let dix country divide make person hear word.

All dese selfish people sef

Nigeria matter fit give person headache
Re: Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu by profmallor: 9:19pm On Mar 02, 2023
Hmm, this is deep. And just like 93, the same regions that didnt vote Abiola refused to vote Tinubu, may Tinubus mandate not go the way of Abiola, may Tinubu be a good president to all.

LegendHero:
30 years in the making.

I’m sure Kingibe would have remembered a lot which explained why he got emotional.

Tinubu copied everything about MKO campaign to the campaign tag.

Hope ‘93 became Renewed Hope ‘23.
—He copied the Muslim-Muslim template
—He copied the Yoruba-Kanuri Template
—He copied the alliance with the North template

That’s why I always laugh when people think “Renewed Hope” means renewed current APC regime. No, the renewed hope is the Hope 93 we lost in Abiola era. Now the mandate is back and we will move Nigeria to success.

RIP MKO
God bless President elect Tinubu
God bless the Northern governors
God bless Benue people
God bless Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu by We4all: 9:20pm On Mar 02, 2023
trutharena:
Something interesting happened in the video if people can take note.

Babagana Kingibe wife is Ireti-Kingibe and she just won the Labor party Abuja senate in the concluded election.

She is the one kneeling down to greet Tinubu in the video.

Chai. They don carry Obiidiots handicap o.

10th wife I suppose.
Re: Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu by profmallor: 9:20pm On Mar 02, 2023
profmallor:
Hmm, this is deep. And just like 93, the same regions that[b] didnt vote Abiola refused to vote Tinubu 30 years after,[/b] may Tinubus mandate not go the way of Abiola, may Tinubu be a good president to all.

1 Like

Re: Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu by crowther15(m): 9:21pm On Mar 02, 2023
trutharena:

Babagana Kingibe wife is Ireti-Kingibe and she just won the Labor party Abuja senate in the concluded election.

I'm she was. They have been separated. The last time I listened to Ireti, She referred to him Ex.

1 Like

Re: Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu by Iamzik: 9:23pm On Mar 02, 2023
LegendHero:
30 years in the making.

I’m sure Kingibe would have remembered a lot which explained why he got emotional.

That’s why I always laugh when people think “Renewed Hope” means renewed current APC regime. No, the renewed hope is the Hope 93 we lost in Abiola era. Now the mandate is back and we will move Nigeria to success.

RIP MKO
God bless Benue people
God bless Nigeria

He will also copy MKO not ruling for one day.
Let that sink in...
Re: Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu by Alawode01(m): 9:23pm On Mar 02, 2023
Tinubu become Solomon of our time.
Re: Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu by Ilefoaye(m): 9:25pm On Mar 02, 2023
Mylove55:
she is a daughter to kingibe
U gt it Wrong
Re: Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu by crowther15(m): 9:28pm On Mar 02, 2023
Karlifate:

And people liked your comment

Hajia Ireti Heebah Kingibe is Babagana Kinjibe's wife
She refered to him as Ex the last I checked.
Re: Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu by Thedon22: 9:29pm On Mar 02, 2023
Ikesimon:
So what do you expect? Oh, immediately she sees Tinubu, she should yell at him?
Or do you expect she give him a cold reception? [b]LABOUR PARTY politicians are well bred, [/b]and not all these touts in APC masquerading as Politicians. I heard one is already in Jail for an alleged murder in the North.🤣🤣
I can't see the evidence of being well bred in Obis supporters. Are they not the ones insulting everyone including their father's seniors ? So what's well bred about them. But now they are bowing and knelling to whom God has raised above them. The stone rejected by the builders has become the. cornerstone of the house. May your reign be long, Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

7 Likes

Re: Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu by victorsola: 9:29pm On Mar 02, 2023
LegendHero:
30 years in the making.

RIP MKO
God bless Benue people
God bless Nigeria
u deserve a cold bottle of malt

2 Likes

Re: Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu by pelumzy007(m): 9:30pm On Mar 02, 2023
Gasgasst:
Cry baby

Obasanjo ruled for 8yrs as a Yoruba man... What else do you Yoruba people want again ?

Everytime na ona turn. I'm an Urhobo bt let dix country divide make person hear word.

🥲🥲 Stop been bitter. Tell your eastern brother to learn to build bridges and be accommodative to other Nigerians as the Yorubas are then they would lay claim to leading Nigeria. Not everytime playing the tribal card everyone is scared of been lead by them.

5 Likes

Re: Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu by Itsrm(m): 9:31pm On Mar 02, 2023
trutharena:

Lol. You clearly don’t know what you’re saying.

She is the wife.

I don't know if anyone has corrected you. They are divorced
Re: Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu by Karlifate: 9:31pm On Mar 02, 2023
crowther15:

She refered to him as Ex the last I checked.

Still commiting the same error, you're correcting another person for.

Ex-girlfriend

Ex-business partner
Re: Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu by OgbeniOptional(m): 9:32pm On Mar 02, 2023
I gave up on Obidients when they are arguing about FCT 25% thing. They showed they are fresher to Nigeria’s history and politics. I hate that they stopped history in school. Obi is good and same as BAT. He won not convincingly due to oppositions vote but this is democracy, he won regardless. Why be a sore loser?

LegendHero:
30 years in the making.

RIP MKO
God bless Benue people
God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu by Namigotalktru: 9:32pm On Mar 02, 2023
trutharena:

No be ex wife? In the meantime Kingibe has been chopping serious money as part of the Buhari government
Re: Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu by irumanle(m): 9:34pm On Mar 02, 2023
Gasgasst:
Cry baby

I talk am say una go soon start dis Biafra or death madness.

1 Like

Re: Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu by brutal1(m): 9:34pm On Mar 02, 2023
Una for even talk say na una create am.
magoo10:
Without the popularity Peter Obi created amongst the ordinary Nigerians his wife wouldn't have won.
Re: Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu by porthouse7(f): 9:36pm On Mar 02, 2023
Massiveglory:
Baba kingibe is emotional because he knows and sees that history is set to repeat itself.
Baba kingibe knows that tinubu will not be president of Nigeria.
join the winners... Or u wan wail for another 8yrs

2 Likes

Re: Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu by Meedon: 9:36pm On Mar 02, 2023
FashionCookie:
Though I didn't vote ASIWAJU but I believe in his government. I watched his speech and the man spoke well and eloquently. Now I believe most of his campaign videos were actually doctored. Hate him all you want, I've always admired Bola Ahmed Asiwaju(He who leads the way for others to follow). May your reign be blessed and peaceful Omoluabi. Ameeena! 🙏

Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu by magoo10(m): 9:38pm On Mar 02, 2023
brutal1:
Una for even talk say na una create am.
but na fact na
Re: Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu by SWATMan: 9:42pm On Mar 02, 2023
Massiveglory:
Baba kingibe is emotional because he knows and sees that history is set to repeat itself.
Baba kingibe knows that tinubu will not be president of Nigeria.

These urchins are brainless. They have forgotten how Kingibe betrayed MKO by joining Gen Abachas govt. Even when Sule Lamido was still resisting Abacha.
Re: Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu by daygee12: 9:43pm On Mar 02, 2023
Mylove55:

Wife not daughter, she is 69 years old
Re: Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu by brutal1(m): 9:46pm On Mar 02, 2023
How is it a fact? Is it that the LP never existed before? Did she come out to contest under LP after Obi decamped to LP? Are there no candidate at all in LP before Obi moved? Didn't Obi meet any candidate in LP?
magoo10:
but na fact na
Re: Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu by renderme: 9:50pm On Mar 02, 2023
Mylove55:

This is a lie. I know iretis family very well cos I was in school with her niece (her sisters daughter). I am talking late 90s, one of Lagos top schools. They are a Yoruba family with 7 girls.

During visiting day my friends mum, and her mums sisters (including ireti), used to come visit them in school. They were all so pretty and slim and everyone in school knew the family with the plenty aunties cos they all looked alike. She is a Yoruba woman. She married kingibe. FACT.

2 Likes

Re: Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu by afbstrategies: 9:56pm On Mar 02, 2023
“This has been 30 years in the making”. An emotional Alhaji Babagana Kingibe says on visiting Asiwaju.

Emotional my foot! Wasn’t he one of the traitors who betrayed Abiola. Let’s hope he’s not looking to set another trap for BAT so his brother Shettima will be President. Always use a very long spoon while dining your enemy.
Re: Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu by magoo10(m): 9:57pm On Mar 02, 2023
brutal1:
How is it a fact? Is it that the LP never existed before? Did she come out to contest under LP after Obi decamped to LP? Are there no candidate at all in LP before Obi moved? Didn't Obi meet any candidate in LP?
She for no win .fact
Re: Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu by nassaondy(m): 9:57pm On Mar 02, 2023
Abiola's mandate was compensated by the Obasanjo presidency in 1999 and were both credible with local and international acceptance devoid of any legal challenge. Fast-forward 2023 as witnessed is nothing but an arrangement called presidential election which is to be legally challenged
Re: Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu by jahsharon: 9:58pm On Mar 02, 2023
trutharena:

She is a Yoruba woman, she is not one of those that kick their parents. If she does any less, she will be a bastard just as Teni Makanaki did to Buhari, such a fat foolish bastard.

2 Likes

Re: Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu by magoo10(m): 9:59pm On Mar 02, 2023
brutal1:
Even a nobody like you would have won if you bought labour ticket,is Peter Obi not wonderful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Agent's Hand Pictured On The Ground After Being Hacked Off In Kano. Graphic / Governor Makinde Printed Exercise Books Without His Party Or His Picture On It / Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.