Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu (55719 Views)

Buhari Finally Recognizes Babagana Kingibe As Vice President to MKO / Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – Babagana Kingibe / Babagana Kingibe Scheming To Succeed Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu by Onliie(m): 1:11am On Mar 03, 2023
[/sub][sub]
LegendHero:
30 years in the making.

I’m sure Kingibe would have remembered a lot which explained why he got emotional.

Tinubu copied everything about MKO campaign to the campaign tag.

Hope ‘93 became Renewed Hope ‘23.
—He copied the Muslim-Muslim template
—He copied the Yoruba-Kanuri Template
—He copied the alliance with the North template

That’s why I always laugh when people think “Renewed Hope” means renewed current APC regime. No, the renewed hope is the Hope 93 we lost in Abiola era. Now the mandate is back and we will move Nigeria to success.

RIP MKO
God bless President elect Tinubu
God bless the Northern governors
God bless Benue people
God bless Nigeria
I tell everyone this. Tinubu is reviving Abiola's mandate. He was the one who convinced Buhari on that June 12 democracy day.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu by Freebills12: 1:26am On Mar 03, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
amnesty7:
Yet someone thought that in less than one year he can achieve what someone else has spent over two decades planning and preparing for.

So after 30 years all he succeeded to do is to use tugs and bribe INEC... You should be ashamed of yourself.
Re: Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu by LegendHero(m): 1:46am On Mar 03, 2023
Onliie:
I tell everyone this. Tinubu is reviving Abiola's mandate. He was the one who convinced Buhari on that June 12 democracy day.

Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu by Gifted77: 2:04am On Mar 03, 2023
She is not the one.
They have been divorced for a long time.

trutharena:
Something interesting happened in the video if people can take note.

Babagana Kingibe wife is Ireti-Kingibe and she just won the Labor party Abuja senate in the concluded election.

She is the one kneeling down to greet Tinubu in the video.

Chai. They don carry Obiidiots handicap o.
Re: Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu by BluntCrazeMan: 3:05am On Mar 03, 2023
trutharena:

So, she cannot be a Yoruba woman again by respecting her elders the way Yoruba women do??

Just because she greeted her elder, you started cussing,, as if that gesture made her to stop being an Obidient.??

You people play politics like as if it is a do-or-die affair.
You keep creating divides where there are none.
Re: Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu by Nobody: 3:37am On Mar 03, 2023
amnesty7:
Yet someone thought that in less than one year he can achieve what someone else has spent over two decades planning and preparing for.

The feat he achieved is accidental based on religious and ethnic sentiment and propaganda It cannot stand the test of hard times ahead. The youths that are shouting obedient are 99% from the South, out of this percentage, 80% are IBOs, 12% South South while about 8% are brainwashed and confused youths from the South West. In 2027, the religious and ethnic sentiment will not work while the obidient youths will remain only about 50% with 95% only IBOS. In 2031, religious, ethnic sentiment and propaganda of obedient would have died. A new political order built on new ideologies will be coming out.

2 Likes

Re: Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu by Nobody: 4:46am On Mar 03, 2023
trutharena:

Babagana Kingibe wife is Ireti-Kingibe and she just won the Labor party Abuja senate in the concluded election.

Yes because she is a very well brought up Yoruba lady

And one thing Yoruba believe in is the adage that manners make a person.

She would have been blasted by her fellow Yoruba, including those who hate Tinubu if she did not bend down to greet him as a rude and illmannered person.
Re: Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu by Rajiolaade: 4:54am On Mar 03, 2023
Massiveglory:
Baba kingibe is emotional because he knows and sees that history is set to repeat itself.
Baba kingibe knows that tinubu will not be president of Nigeria.
no history is repeating itself, tinubu already is President-elect, moved to presidential settings already ,powerful world leaders approved and recognised his presidency with still pouring in congratulatory messages, God has already ordained tinubu as president, WICKED AND DEVILISH SOULS LIKE YOURS can only perish b4 handing over day, mko never got to president- elect status, tinubu already PRESIDENT by Gods grace.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu by enomakos(m): 5:42am On Mar 03, 2023
Congratulations asiwaju
Re: Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu by enomakos(m): 5:43am On Mar 03, 2023
Onliie:
[/sub][sub] I tell everyone this. Tinubu is reviving Abiola's mandate. He was the one who convinced Buhari on that June 12 democracy day.
yes you are spot on June 12
Re: Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu by wizkidblogger(f): 5:48am On Mar 03, 2023
trutharena:

lol. that one too will be supporting cancelation of the elections right?
Re: Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu by kayusely70(m): 5:54am On Mar 03, 2023
LegendHero:
30 years in the making.

I’m sure Kingibe would have remembered a lot which explained why he got emotional.

That’s why I always laugh when people think “Renewed Hope” means renewed current APC regime. No, the renewed hope is the Hope 93 we lost in Abiola era. Now the mandate is back and we will move Nigeria to success.

RIP MKO
God bless Benue people
God bless Nigeria
You've spoken very well and reasonably too!

1 Like

Re: Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu by stevups(m): 6:13am On Mar 03, 2023
LegendHero:
30 years in the making.

RIP MKO
God bless Benue people
God bless Nigeria

God bless you too my brother.i love you

1 Like

Re: Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu by bamiworld(m): 6:57am On Mar 03, 2023
Massiveglory:
Baba kingibe is emotional because he knows and sees that history is set to repeat itself.
Baba kingibe knows that tinubu will not be president of Nigeria.

So you mean you want history to repeat it self. If you are there during 93’ then you won’t pray for that to happen again.

These people you guys are claiming to die or fight for will one day sit and dine in the same table and will forget that some people die, injured, fight because of them.

Please let be wise and allow anybody that want to redress in court should do so…

I asked my self where is Obi children when he go vote where is Atiku Children when e go vote. Are they really facing ASSU strike, scarcity of naira, NoFuel, Bad Transportation and Bad Electricity? NO they never experience that and yet some of the fathers will tell us they are feeling what we are facing.

We need to b unite and believe both Yoruba, Igbo, Ijaw, Hausa, Fulani etc are one Nigerians

Let work for the growth of our nation
Re: Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu by Harrynight(m): 7:15am On Mar 03, 2023
Was he actually speaking his mind and intentions directly to the people or reading a script?
Re: Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu by Harrynight(m): 7:16am On Mar 03, 2023
FashionCookie:
Though I didn't vote ASIWAJU but I believe in his government. I watched his speech for over 30mins and the man spoke well and eloquently. Now I believe most of his campaign videos were actually doctored. Hate him all you want, I've always admired Bola Ahmed Asiwaju(He who leads the way for others to follow). May your reign be blessed and peaceful Omoluabi. Ameeena! 🙏

Never get carried away by a politician speech please.

Was he actually speaking his mind and intentions directly to the people or reading a script?
Re: Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu by HNICEARTH: 7:25am On Mar 03, 2023
trutharena:

That's how you guys spread fake news due to ignorance. Thats not her, she they are separated. They are no longer married or together
Re: Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu by JASONjnr(m): 7:35am On Mar 03, 2023
trutharena:

You expected her to start fighting Tinubu or what?

If this was about a Yoruba person, you'll claim you guys are naturally homely and dobaley to greet elders .... But another tribe is doing it, you attribute this to snitching.....
Re: Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu by Olabode211: 7:41am On Mar 03, 2023
Jagaban of borgu..urchin dey cry.
Re: Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu by FashionCookie(f): 7:49am On Mar 03, 2023
Harrynight:

Never get carried away by a politician speech please.

I wasn't carried away. I only noticed that people lie a lot don't like the man for reasons best now to them. Not like he cares anyways.
Not like others with their sugar coated tongue(s).

1 Like

Re: Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu by grandstar(m): 8:16am On Mar 03, 2023
I reply June 12 so well. I was in uni back then
Re: Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu by shidaa: 9:09am On Mar 03, 2023
LegendHero:
30 years in the making.

RIP MKO
God bless Benue people
God bless Nigeria

Just like abiola he will not be president
Re: Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu by drlateef: 10:08am On Mar 03, 2023
Totilopussylick:
This year election in Nigeria is the worst election conducted by INEC since 1999 tongue

I have plenty of buckets for you to pour your tears. I don’t care if you continue to wail even after an election you have lost woefully.
Re: Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu by samonak(m): 10:43am On Mar 03, 2023
LegendHero:
30 years in the making.

RIP MKO
God bless Benue people
God bless Nigeria

Alas, one major thing you failed to take into account, MKO won the election but didn't sit on the throne. A history which Tinubu, no doubt is bound to repeat. So let him enjoy his 15 minutes of fame.
Re: Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu by Pacesetter123(m): 10:44am On Mar 03, 2023
trutharena:

The way some of you talked atimes makes me feel weda there's any difference between you people and those in fishing ports.

So because Ireti wins in labour party she should become arc enemy of Tinubu?
Or because Ireti is in Obi's LP and Tinubu in APC, Yoruba culture of women kneeling down to greet and respect to elders should be relegated to background?
Is Tinubu her mate?

So what's your point exactly by saying....dey don carry Obi supporters handicap.. oo?
Re: Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu by theforemost: 10:58am On Mar 03, 2023
That Hypocrite
Re: Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu by luluman: 10:59am On Mar 03, 2023
trutharena:

I wonder if your parents trained you to call people names.
Re: Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu by ChiefS(m): 11:19am On Mar 03, 2023
Kingibe abandoned MKO and joined Abacha's Government as as minister. Who knows Tomorrow??
Re: Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:19pm On Mar 03, 2023
Hmmmm 1993 2023,anoda saga of election in quamire?
1993 "Hope "slogan
2023 "Hope Re-newed" slogan
Hmm God take control,if this is no coincidence sad
Re: Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu by LegendHero(m): 1:06pm On Mar 03, 2023
stevups:

God bless you too my brother.i love you

Thanks bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Leads Delegation To US For UN General Assembly / Ambode, Ashafa, Abike-dabiri Tipped To Replace Late Oshinowo / Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.