Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Buhari On Corrupt Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari On Corrupt Election (373 Views)

Man Lays Curse On Corrupt Nigeria Leaders At Village Stream (Video) / Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival In Plateau State Over Killings / President Buhari On A Condolence Visit To Bauchi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari On Corrupt Election by AskProf: 8:25pm On Mar 02, 2023
"Democracy does not make sense if elections are rigged. If the manner in which elections are conducted continue to be corrupt, then, that type of democracy is not acceptable."

- Gen Mohammadu Buhari, in a 1993 Interview with TheNews Magazine.
Re: Buhari On Corrupt Election by spearman(m): 8:29pm On Mar 02, 2023
‘’This is the first time in my entire life that I am seeing people who came 2nd and 3rd in an exam both claiming they took first and then agreeing to protest together to the examiner to record that both of them took first, yet they are not seeing the contradiction in their actions.’’
Re: Buhari On Corrupt Election by Nonexisting1: 8:31pm On Mar 02, 2023
That was the Buhari I voted in 2015. I voted for him based on the history and government subjects I had in secondary school. It was after he became president in 2015 that I realized how much a hypocrite and bigot he was. I have searched everywhere for my weyrey history teacher to curse him but still can't find him. He overhyped Buhari in the class so much that I voted in 2015 without seeking advice from elders who witnessed his military junta.
Re: Buhari On Corrupt Election by Ofunaofu: 8:31pm On Mar 02, 2023
spearman:
‘’This is the first time in my entire life that I am seeing people who came 2nd and 3rd in an exam both claiming they took first and then agreeing to protest together to the examiner to record that both of them took first, yet they are not seeing the contradiction in their actions.’’

Today you are beneficiary of a flawed process, tomorrow you might be a victim

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari On Corrupt Election by Hashabiah: 8:31pm On Mar 02, 2023
spearman:
MKO is another fine example
Re: Buhari On Corrupt Election by Favy00(f): 8:36pm On Mar 02, 2023
People who organized and sorpport evil will continue seeing evil
Re: Buhari On Corrupt Election by AskProf: 9:01am On Mar 03, 2023
"Democracy does not make sense if elections are rigged. If the manner in which elections are conducted continue to be corrupt, then, that type of democracy is not acceptable."

Re: Buhari On Corrupt Election by AskProf: 9:56am On Aug 30, 2023

(1) (Reply)

God, If Tinubu Actually Won D Election May He Be Sworn In May -honest Prayers / Why Obidient Shouldn't Join PDP Protest / Osun 2022: Quit Legal Battle, Lawyer Tells Oyetola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.