Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,460 members, 7,830,290 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

God, If Tinubu Actually Won D Election May He Be Sworn In May -honest Prayers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God, If Tinubu Actually Won D Election May He Be Sworn In May -honest Prayers (397 Views)

"Next Election May Be Worse Unless..." - Femi Hamzat / Keyamo To Obi: You Played The Most Divisive Religious Politics & Lost D Election / Atiku: Losing 2023 Presidential Election May Lead To Death Of PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God, If Tinubu Actually Won D Election May He Be Sworn In May -honest Prayers by Ceenaija(m): 6:59pm On Mar 03, 2023
If Tinubu is the person that actually won the presidential election may he be sworn in peacefully and may the blessings of the most high God rest upon him and that of his family, if not may he never be sworn in rather let whoever that won in that election be sworn in and blessings of the Most high be his portion and that of his family.

Say Amen to the prayers

9 Likes

Re: God, If Tinubu Actually Won D Election May He Be Sworn In May -honest Prayers by haffaze777(m): 7:05pm On Mar 03, 2023
Ameen to your prayers

2 Likes

Re: God, If Tinubu Actually Won D Election May He Be Sworn In May -honest Prayers by Ceenaija(m): 7:09pm On Mar 03, 2023
Amen and Amen

1 Like

Re: God, If Tinubu Actually Won D Election May He Be Sworn In May -honest Prayers by ElSudani: 7:10pm On Mar 03, 2023
Tinubu won obviously. The noise maker came a distant third. Not even close.
Re: God, If Tinubu Actually Won D Election May He Be Sworn In May -honest Prayers by Ceenaija(m): 7:12pm On Mar 03, 2023
ElSudani:
Tinubu won obviously. The noise make came a distant third. Not even close.

Just say Amen in agreement to the prayers.

2 Likes

Re: God, If Tinubu Actually Won D Election May He Be Sworn In May -honest Prayers by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 03, 2023
Ceenaija:

Just say Amen in agreement to the prayers.
Why? Do you think your prayer would change anything?
Re: God, If Tinubu Actually Won D Election May He Be Sworn In May -honest Prayers by chinchum(m): 7:18pm On Mar 03, 2023
Amen. He won without any iota of doubt by close to 2 million votes over his immediate challenger Atiku Abubakar

This election is the least rigged election ever with realistic number of voters. The numbers are usually inflated in the past. The online transmission that is causing so much noise of alleged rigging were never in the equation in the past years.
Re: God, If Tinubu Actually Won D Election May He Be Sworn In May -honest Prayers by SLAP44: 7:19pm On Mar 03, 2023
Amen

1 Like

Re: God, If Tinubu Actually Won D Election May He Be Sworn In May -honest Prayers by Toluwanise247(m): 7:27pm On Mar 03, 2023
Ceenaija:
If Tinubu is the person that actually won the presidential election may he be sworn in peacefully and may the blessings of the most high God rest upon him and that of his family, if not may he never be sworn in rather let whoever that won in that election be sworn in and blessings of the Most high be his portion and that of his family.

Say Amen to the prayers
God don’t answer conditional prayer.
God will is the best
God bless the president elect
God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu
God bless our dear nation Nigeria
God bless Nigerians
God bless APC supporters
God bless everyone that voted APC
God bless me
God bless you
God bless nairaland users
Re: God, If Tinubu Actually Won D Election May He Be Sworn In May -honest Prayers by ojonx(m): 7:47pm On Mar 03, 2023
Amen ooo! This is an honest prayer for him or whoever that won the presidential election. And so shall it be IJN.

1 Like

Re: God, If Tinubu Actually Won D Election May He Be Sworn In May -honest Prayers by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 03, 2023
Lolzzz

I r'mba i had diz kind of prayer then, na before election, I was like "God, u can't be mocked, if diz man truly has anything to do with any killings that happened in lekki toll gate, make hin lose the presidential election"...

On the 1st of march 2023, some minute past four, he was declared winner...

This man is just naturally ordained, so many things are just working in his favor...

Upon all the propaganda against him..
E no dey do debate saga
E dey run m-m ticket saga
I still can't explain how pdp split into G5, NNPP and ELLU P, why is it that na when tinubu wan run for presidency....

The grace wey hin carry pas anything and moreover, I've never believed in any presidential candidate to change the narration of the nation for better like diz before, never..

Forget, switch on ur TV on may 29, u will be watching swearing in of Bola Ahmed Tinubu as the grand commander of the federal republic of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: God, If Tinubu Actually Won D Election May He Be Sworn In May -honest Prayers by Crystalline(f): 11:16pm On Mar 03, 2023
Ceenaija:

Say Amen to the prayers

Amen!

2 Likes

Re: God, If Tinubu Actually Won D Election May He Be Sworn In May -honest Prayers by NigerianAngelo(m): 11:29pm On Mar 03, 2023
May Whosoever won, enter there May 29th. There are two and half months, sufficient to turn things over.

1 Like

Re: God, If Tinubu Actually Won D Election May He Be Sworn In May -honest Prayers by TrumpDonald2: 11:41pm On Mar 03, 2023
Ceenaija:

Say Amen to the prayers

Amen!! Waiting to see any urchin that will say Amen 😂
Re: God, If Tinubu Actually Won D Election May He Be Sworn In May -honest Prayers by TrumpDonald2: 11:43pm On Mar 03, 2023
KillSars:
Lolzzz

I r'mba i had diz kind of prayer then, na before election, I was like "God, u can't be mocked, if diz man truly has anything to do with any killings that happened in lekki toll gate, make hin lose the presidential election"...

On the 1st of march 2023, some minute past four, he was declared winner...

This man is just naturally ordained, so many things are just working in his favor...

Upon all the propaganda against him..
E no dey do debate saga
E dey run m-m ticket saga
I still can't explain how pdp split into G5, NNPP and ELLU P, why is it that na when tinubu wan run for presidency....

The grace wey hin carry pas anything and moreover, I've never believed in any presidential candidate to change the narration of the nation for better like diz before, never..

Forget, switch on ur TV on may 29, u will be watching swearing in of Bola Ahmed Tinubu as the grand commander of the federal republic of Nigeria
We know. Leave long talk, just say Amen
Re: God, If Tinubu Actually Won D Election May He Be Sworn In May -honest Prayers by Chinjo2: 11:57pm On Mar 03, 2023
Ceenaija:

Say Amen to the prayers

But why are people so afraid of saying Amen to this prayer? Amen jare
Re: God, If Tinubu Actually Won D Election May He Be Sworn In May -honest Prayers by 0m0luabi: 12:57am On Mar 04, 2023
But if he rig the election he will die horrible death oloriburuku Ojuyobo baba tosibe

(1) (Reply)

Popular Yoruba Movie Actress Aduni Ade Replied Koko Zaria / House Of Assembly Election: Why We Need To Vote For PDP Candidates / Lagos Wake Up It's Never Too Late.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.