Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,932 members, 7,814,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Pic Of Person That Defeated Banky W Joke - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pic Of Person That Defeated Banky W Joke (6319 Views)

"Obasanjo Is A Wicked Person That Endorsed A Poison For You" - Tinubu / Rufai Oseni Posted A Pic Of Lagos Without A Caption, APC Supporters Blasted Him / Asari Dokubo: The Only Person That Has The Pedigree Is Bola Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pic Of Person That Defeated Banky W Joke by guobe: 8:49pm On Mar 02, 2023
I saw this on Facebook,so so hilarious that the guy will also beat Banky on 1 on 1 fight

4 Likes

Re: Pic Of Person That Defeated Banky W Joke by donbachi(m): 8:55pm On Mar 02, 2023
Grace

14 Likes

Re: Pic Of Person That Defeated Banky W Joke by guobe: 8:57pm On Mar 02, 2023
donbachi:
Grace
certainly. Very unexpected win.

12 Likes

Re: Pic Of Person That Defeated Banky W Joke by Ginaz(f): 9:00pm On Mar 02, 2023
guobe:
certainly. Very unexpected win.

And the guy will fight till his last blood to defend his unexpected win , he didn't expect it. grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Pic Of Person That Defeated Banky W Joke by guobe: 9:02pm On Mar 02, 2023
Ginaz:

And the guy will fight till his last blood to defend his unexpected win , he didn't expect it. grin grin
He looks like incredible hulk.The fight no go easy when the national assembly House resumes.who do anyhow go see anyhow.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pic Of Person That Defeated Banky W Joke by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:33pm On Mar 02, 2023
guobe:
I saw this on Facebook,so so hilarious that the guy will also beat Banky on 1 on 1 fight
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pic Of Person That Defeated Banky W Joke by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 02, 2023
What we call grace.

4 Likes

Re: Pic Of Person That Defeated Banky W Joke by LikeAking: 9:41pm On Mar 02, 2023
Banky no never get a God father..

Him Neva do much for boys with his wealth..

3 Likes

Re: Pic Of Person That Defeated Banky W Joke by Fragility6: 10:01pm On Mar 02, 2023
Una don carry the stupidity reach here. Attah work for e win. Do campaigns,clear gutters,relate with e constituents,fight on election day sef while the other idiot dey under AC dey comb beards. Only for one nairaland idiot to say 'Grace'.

PS:Look the two IG page,who be like person contesting for electoral position? His twitter page contains pics of his campaign in the street and videos of him sharing campaign flyers and other humanitarian works.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pic Of Person That Defeated Banky W Joke by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:02pm On Mar 02, 2023
There's another nigga claiming he was the authentic candidate. He's now in court. grin

May your enemies underate you! grin

2 Likes

Re: Pic Of Person That Defeated Banky W Joke by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:05pm On Mar 02, 2023
Fragility6:
Una don carry the stupidity reach here. Attah work for e win. Do campaigns,clear gutters,relate with e constituents,fight on election day sef while the other idiot dey under AC dey comb beards. Only for one nairaland idiot to say 'Grace'.
Grace in the sense that it was his first attempt and he won. Banky don jinx like jimmy.

I wished banky was in LP.

4 Likes

Re: Pic Of Person That Defeated Banky W Joke by DaHrNn0001: 10:16pm On Mar 02, 2023
Fragility6:

Tell it to those not in ajah or those that don't know him in Ikota shopping complex... Leave nairaland and let's face the reality of who he is really... Grace will I call it yet? YES. But in reality, we forgot who we wanted to vote for in name of a party and that was the distraction. Banky deserves our vote.

4 Likes

Re: Pic Of Person That Defeated Banky W Joke by Fragility6: 10:24pm On Mar 02, 2023
DaHrNn0001:

Tell it to those not in ajah or those that don't know him in Ikota shopping complex... Leave nairaland and let's face the reality of who he is really... Grace will I call it yet? YES. But in reality, we forgot who we wanted to vote for in name of a party and that was the distraction. Banky deserves our vote.
Deserves your vote coz e dey act film. How many banky campaign pics or videos u get. Go sleep

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pic Of Person That Defeated Banky W Joke by Fragility6: 10:27pm On Mar 02, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Grace in the sense that it was his first attempt and he won. Banky don jinx like jimmy.

I wished banky was in LP.
If banky campaign like the guy amd relate with the people,e for get upper hand pass the Attah guy. E no do anything. Just print posters do one campaign go sleep. E underrate e opponents. Banky W came third not even second sef

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pic Of Person That Defeated Banky W Joke by OneCandleAway(f): 10:27pm On Mar 02, 2023
Fragility6:

I also hear the guy campaigned heavily.

It not by celeb, you think because your face is on TV you won't campaign well. Doing posh big boy. Ogbeni enter each street meet people or landlors associations one by one.

Desmond elliot pack yoruba actors and actress to help him campaign. Because that's the face the local people know. That's how to be ststegic.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pic Of Person That Defeated Banky W Joke by Fragility6: 10:29pm On Mar 02, 2023
OneCandleAway:

I also hear the guy campaigned heavily.

It not by celeb, you thi k because your face is on TV you won't campaign
You know the funny thing about the nonsense belittling,Banky w finished 3rd not 2nd sef

9 Likes

Re: Pic Of Person That Defeated Banky W Joke by irepnaija4eva(m): 11:00pm On Mar 02, 2023
Fragility6:

Lolzz you no get joy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pic Of Person That Defeated Banky W Joke by DaHrNn0001: 11:30pm On Mar 02, 2023
Fragility6:

Deserves your vote coz e dey act film. How many banky campaign pics or videos u get. Go sleep

I can authoritatively tell you banky had 2 campaign rally from ajah to sangotedo which I was affected by the traffic. Which did Achief do? What pedigree does he have? What do people think about him ikota? How honourable is he? What can his staffs and contracted workers say about him?Let's talk about Achief if you want to debate. Banky is a good man with a worthy character. Know who you vote for

2 Likes

Re: Pic Of Person That Defeated Banky W Joke by Freeed: 11:33pm On Mar 02, 2023
Buy PayPal Funds For 550 Naira Per $.

You can also let us handle your online payment like eBay, walmart and Aliexpress with PayPal.

Our order starts from $12 to $2k

We have verified PayPal account for sale at a good price.

You can also have us create a verified account in your name and email in less than an hour

... My WhatsApp number is on my Signature and profile
Re: Pic Of Person That Defeated Banky W Joke by Maxxim: 11:38pm On Mar 02, 2023
I heard Banky w's wife was supporting Lp, imagine, someone like me will just tell her to goan spend holiday with her family to avoid story that touches

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pic Of Person That Defeated Banky W Joke by BlessedOne01: 11:41pm On Mar 02, 2023
Fragility6:
You are a LIAR!

The guy was and is UNKNOWN in Eti-Osa with the story of his campaign being a BIG RUSE!

STOP peddling falsehood!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pic Of Person That Defeated Banky W Joke by blowjohn(m): 12:42am On Mar 03, 2023
I think banky shud cut his beards. Then he will win grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Pic Of Person That Defeated Banky W Joke by Freshtruth(m): 12:52am On Mar 03, 2023
This guy done carry concrete tire. Hardship too full him face I pity d people he dey rep one thing he no go do.
Re: Pic Of Person That Defeated Banky W Joke by ana11: 2:07am On Mar 03, 2023
Great information shared.. really enjoyed reading this post thank you author for sharing this post .. appreciated
See My Collection of Thought in English with Hindi Meaning

1 Like

Re: Pic Of Person That Defeated Banky W Joke by techWriter3: 2:11am On Mar 03, 2023
beauty

Em, Check my profile if you need help with your personal statement, statement of purpose, thesis, dissertation, or assignment.
Re: Pic Of Person That Defeated Banky W Joke by plaindealer: 2:26am On Mar 03, 2023
Foolish Banky and his wife were wandering to the endsars and pandora mob, playing woke Yoruba liberal thinking ipob friends will vote for him because he's their friend while Igbos were playing ethnic from top to bottom.

Banky and his wife were so stupid, they can not even tell they still don't know what is going on, Igbos are on a different mission, a mission that has nothing to do with your foolish woke Yoruba nonsense.

How does it fell to be defeated by a mediocre and unknown village Igbos...?

Loser..

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pic Of Person That Defeated Banky W Joke by DMCA: 2:48am On Mar 03, 2023
Fragility6:

You know the funny thing about the nonsense belittling,Banky w finished 3rd no 2nd sef

"I got some stunning shades on
Prada on my back
Louis on my feet
Gucci on my wrist
I'm a Big Boy
I don't need to campaign cos I'm a Big Boy"

🤣🤣🤣🤣

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pic Of Person That Defeated Banky W Joke by Pickmycall: 3:28am On Mar 03, 2023
Banky go broke if he no leave politics.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pic Of Person That Defeated Banky W Joke by Gadafii: 3:56am On Mar 03, 2023
This bros be like egbon adugbo cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pic Of Person That Defeated Banky W Joke by guobe: 4:23am On Mar 03, 2023
Gadafii:
This bros be like egbon adugbo cheesy
lol which one be Egbon adugbo
Re: Pic Of Person That Defeated Banky W Joke by guobe: 4:24am On Mar 03, 2023
Pickmycall:
Banky go broke if he no leave politics.
politics can wreck.He should have spent alot of millions of naira for this campaign.I don't know why he is not sticking to his music career.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

SERAP To Tinubu, Shettima: Emulate Yar'Adua not Buhari, publish your assets / National Theatre Should Be Named 'Fatai Rolling Dollar' - Group / Buhari, Stop Doing Interviews With Al Jazeera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.