Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,244 members, 7,836,164 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Pic Of Person That Defeated Banky W Joke - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pic Of Person That Defeated Banky W Joke (6366 Views)

"Obasanjo Is A Wicked Person That Endorsed A Poison For You" - Tinubu / Rufai Oseni Posted A Pic Of Lagos Without A Caption, APC Supporters Blasted Him / Asari Dokubo: The Only Person That Has The Pedigree Is Bola Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pic Of Person That Defeated Banky W Joke by Mindlog: 4:31am On Mar 03, 2023
plaindealer:
Foolish Banky and his wife were wandering to the endsars and pandora mob, playing woke Yoruba liberal thinking ipob friends will vote for him because he's their friend while Igbos were playing ethnic from top to bottom.

Banky and his wife were so stupid, they can not even tell they still don't know what is going on, Igbos are on a different mission, a mission that has nothing to do with your foolish woke Yoruba nonsense.

How does it fell to be defeated by a mediocre and unknown village Igbos...?

Loser..

Your sense of Nigeria's geography is so limited......anyone who is neither Yoruba nor Hausa/Fulani automatically becomes igbo!

When ignorance shows off.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pic Of Person That Defeated Banky W Joke by guobe: 4:32am On Mar 03, 2023
ana11:
Great information shared.. really enjoyed reading this post thank you author for sharing this post .. appreciated
See My Collection of Thought in English with Hindi Meaning
you are welcome dear
Re: Pic Of Person That Defeated Banky W Joke by Nwaetche(m): 5:23am On Mar 03, 2023
You are a shame to your family.

I am sure you have never crossed your primitive enclave to any other part of Nigeria.

You are insinuating that an Attah is Igbo in your mind? This is the urchins way of sheer ignorance and misinformation.

grin grin grin

plaindealer:
Foolish Banky and his wife were wandering to the endsars and pandora mob, playing woke Yoruba liberal thinking ipob friends will vote for him because he's their friend while Igbos were playing ethnic from top to bottom.

Banky and his wife were so stupid, they can not even tell they still don't know what is going on, Igbos are on a different mission, a mission that has nothing to do with your foolish woke Yoruba nonsense.

How does it fell to be defeated by a mediocre and unknown village Igbos...?

Loser..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pic Of Person That Defeated Banky W Joke by faceLAGOS: 5:28am On Mar 03, 2023
I doubt if banky w get levels like dat.

Always forming posh & β€œomo get inside”.

Not knowing that street ti takkofa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pic Of Person That Defeated Banky W Joke by Fragility6: 5:29am On Mar 03, 2023
BlessedOne01:
You are a LIAR!

The guy was and is UNKNOWN in Eti-Osa with the story of his campaign being a BIG RUSE!

STOP peddling falsehood!
Says an idiot and a troll. His twitter page is not for fancy. Go cure your ignorance there

1 Like

Re: Pic Of Person That Defeated Banky W Joke by Fragility6: 5:31am On Mar 03, 2023
DaHrNn0001:

I can authoritatively tell you banky had 2 campaign rally from ajah to sangotedo which I was affected by the traffic. Which did Achief do? What pedigree does he have? What do people think about him ikota? How honourable is he? What can his staffs and contracted workers say about him?Let's talk about Achief if you want to debate. Banky is a good man with a worthy character. Know who you vote for
See as u dey mumu yourself. Go enlighten yourself on how e campaign. You dey social media dey cry because he win your fave. As u dey cry for Attah,also cry for the person that came second abi who come second no campaign too? Senseless people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pic Of Person That Defeated Banky W Joke by Fragility6: 5:32am On Mar 03, 2023
DMCA:

"I got some stunning shades on
Prada on my back
Louis on my feet
Gucci on my wrist
I'm a Big Boy
I don't need to campaign cos I'm a Big Boy"

🀣🀣🀣🀣
The reality don dawn but e followers no wan rest.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pic Of Person That Defeated Banky W Joke by BlessedOne01: 5:32am On Mar 03, 2023
Fragility6:

Says an idiot and a troll. His twitter page is not for fancy. Go cure your ignorance there
You are a shameless LIAR!

STOP peddling falsehood!

Brainless weakling!
Re: Pic Of Person That Defeated Banky W Joke by Fragility6: 5:35am On Mar 03, 2023
BlessedOne01:
You are a shameless LIAR!

STOP peddling falsehood!

Brainless weakling!
If you like cry now cry tomorrow,Attah don win. Even if e dies before coronation(God forbid),the guy that came second would be sworn in. Your banky w dey third,go cry with am there
Re: Pic Of Person That Defeated Banky W Joke by BlessedOne01: 5:36am On Mar 03, 2023
Fragility6:

If you like cry now cry tomorrow,Attah don win. Even if e dies before coronation(God forbid),the guy that came second would be sworn in. Your banky w dey third,go cry with am there
I am proudly BATified!

Ewu!

1 Like

Re: Pic Of Person That Defeated Banky W Joke by Fragility6: 5:38am On Mar 03, 2023
BlessedOne01:
I am proudly BATified!

Ewu!
No wonder. Sense and BAT supporters are direct opposite

2 Likes

Re: Pic Of Person That Defeated Banky W Joke by BlessedOne01: 5:42am On Mar 03, 2023
Fragility6:

No wonder. Sense and BAT supporters are direct opposite
Na you go still cry blood!

Cry cry obisenseless and his senseless supporters!
Re: Pic Of Person That Defeated Banky W Joke by donbrowser(m): 5:49am On Mar 03, 2023
Fragility6:
Una don carry the stupidity reach here. Attah work for e win. Do campaigns,clear gutters,relate with e constituents,fight on election day sef while the other idiot dey under AC dey comb beards. Only for one nairaland idiot to say 'Grace'.

One picture of him clearing gutter

1 Like

Re: Pic Of Person That Defeated Banky W Joke by Oj777(m): 6:54am On Mar 03, 2023
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Lol
Nigerians and Cruise are 5&6

1 Like

Re: Pic Of Person That Defeated Banky W Joke by Ghostrye: 7:25am On Mar 03, 2023
Freshtruth:
This guy done carry concrete tire. Hardship too full him face I pity d people he dey rep one thing he no go do.
You think because he looks like a hustler, a hard worker, that he won't do anything for his constituents. Stereotype much?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pic Of Person That Defeated Banky W Joke by guobe: 7:38am On Mar 03, 2023
Oj777:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Lol
Nigerians and Cruise are 5&6
so true despite the situation.

1 Like

Re: Pic Of Person That Defeated Banky W Joke by Fragility6: 8:26am On Mar 03, 2023
BlessedOne01:
Na you go still cry blood!

Cry cry obisenseless and his senseless supporters!

Prepare to drown in agony wen ur master go return the stolen mandate

2 Likes

Re: Pic Of Person That Defeated Banky W Joke by Fragility6: 8:28am On Mar 03, 2023
donbrowser:

One picture of him clearing gutter
You no do research on the Attah but u believe banky W campaign even without seeing his campaign pictures. Attah has a twitter handle,the pictures are there. I no understand the whining,Banky came third not even second

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pic Of Person That Defeated Banky W Joke by donbrowser(m): 9:22am On Mar 03, 2023
Fragility6:

You no do research on the Attah but u believe banky W campaign even without seeing his campaign pictures. Attah has a twitter handle,the pictures are there. I no understand the whining,Banky came third not even second

Where's the picture of Attah clearing gutters?

1 Like

Re: Pic Of Person That Defeated Banky W Joke by Fragility6: 9:22am On Mar 03, 2023
donbrowser:

Where's the picture of Attah clearing gutters?

1 Like

Re: Pic Of Person That Defeated Banky W Joke by RealEzee(m): 9:39am On Mar 03, 2023
Banky na just casualty of d wing of Obi ,pple just dey thumbprint lp lp lp grin dem forget say Banky no do dem any bad ,e just follow collect grin

1 Like

Re: Pic Of Person That Defeated Banky W Joke by Wonderful619: 9:52am On Mar 03, 2023
The voice of the people talking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pic Of Person That Defeated Banky W Joke by DaHrNn0001: 7:02pm On Mar 03, 2023
Fragility6:

See as u dey mumu yourself. Go enlighten yourself on how e campaign. You dey social media dey cry because he win your fave. As u dey cry for Attah,also cry for the person that came second abi who come second no campaign too? Senseless people

Well, I'm sure you will see how objective with no favorable in mind but it's obvious you lack mannerism and sensibility to hold objective and matured conversation. Your case na sorry and I don't need drag with you cus you only think with your dick.
Re: Pic Of Person That Defeated Banky W Joke by Fragility6: 7:31am On Mar 04, 2023
DaHrNn0001:

Well, I'm sure you will see how objective with no favorable in mind but it's obvious you lack mannerism and sensibility to hold objective and matured conversation. Your case na sorry and I don't need drag with you cus you only think with your dick.
Stop hiding behind words to hide your stupidity.

(1) (2) (Reply)

America Is Now Waiting For Nigeria To Collapse! / Checkout List Of 12 Buhari’s Disciples Set To Be Appointed Into His Cabinet β€”APC / Which Zone Would Produce The Next President After Buhari's Tenure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.