Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference (55960 Views)

Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference / Peter Obi Mobbed Amid Loud Ovation At Lekki Catholic Church (Pix, Video) / Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference by phorget(m): 10:44pm On Mar 02, 2023
helinues:

Fahdiga, I dare you to mention one single major argument you have won over me on this forum even for the fact that you have been active more than 7 years on this forum.

Please I want you to shame with just 1 winning you have supported, 2 is unnecessary.

Are you not tired of all this loosing supports all this years?

Did you sign any contract with failure?

Do you always appoint judges in your arguments or you just assume you won?
In your heart now you've won again since your drug lord was adjudged a winner in a clearly rigged election... nah wa o.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference by Vadese1: 10:45pm On Mar 02, 2023
Obi is a winner. He is my President no matter what
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference by Jsucre(m): 10:52pm On Mar 02, 2023
Kudos to him, he remains online president. Keep the good work sir. Beta days ahead
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference by reddingtonblack: 11:15pm On Mar 02, 2023
unclejb2:
If you are an INEC official SPO PO etc... Pls listen very carefully.

If you fail to upload results at the polling units on Saturday, angry Nigerians are going to mob and lynch you.

Tell your superiors.

Dear INEC Nigerians would not accept anything less than upload of results at the polling units. Any less would put your staff in harm's way.

Don't say that you were not warned

And Dangote truck will hit & run everyone praying for Nigeria to fail becos there candidate did not win, just so they can say shebi we tell them, all that evil prayer na towards una family reach unborn kids e go land
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference by riverbird: 11:15pm On Mar 02, 2023
Man of the people....the love is highly organic 💕❤️💕
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference by Bigchristo: 11:31pm On Mar 02, 2023
bazoodo:
The most foolish sets of people here in Nairaland are those supporting the political party that have created untold hardship for them in the past 7yrs and still counting, every single one of you deserve more suffering for another 8yrs to clarify your doubts that such a political party have nothing to offer I am glad y’all have the opportunity to enjoy such I am not wishing Nigeria doom but it’s never normal for you to renew the subscription of your slavery after it expires, after you finished celebrating the stolen mandates you will still go and queue in the filing stations to buy fuel and also use naira to buy naira n being suffered in the bank for your own money, suffer truly not Dey tire una… you can enjoy another 8yrs of suffering 🤣😅🤣😄
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference by godofuck231: 11:33pm On Mar 02, 2023
Obi still never learn lesson abi , phase 2 de come
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference by NothingDoMe: 11:49pm On Mar 02, 2023
helinues:

Fahdiga, I dare you to mention one single major argument you have won over me on this forum even for the fact that you have been active more than 7 years on this forum.

Please I want you to shame with just 1 winning you have supported, 2 is unnecessary.

It's easy to win when you support rubbish in Nigeria. If i bet that terrosim will not end under Tinubu i would still win.

It's like the pig that tells the sheep that he always wins the mud rolling competition against the sheep. Duh.

Cc Fahdiga
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference by Fearyourcreator: 11:52pm On Mar 02, 2023
Meribel:
The love people have for this man is so unreal. Obi is my hero
Nigerians like mumu talk na...
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference by eroticecstasy: 11:53pm On Mar 02, 2023
bewise24:
PRIDE! PRIDE!! PRIDE!!!

THAT'S THE REASON THE NORTHERN OLIGARCHS WILL CONTINUE TO DETERMINE WHO RULES NIGERIA. UNTIL WE LEARN HOW TO STOOP TO CONQUER WE WILL CONTINUE TO EXIST AS SECOND CITIZENS IN NIGERIA. ASK OJUKWU AND GOWON

I've said it several times on this platform that only the north understands Nigerian politics, south are empty noise makers, next thing they'll start their looting game call protest.

The devil is waiting to receive them this time
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference by HeroicMeastro: 11:57pm On Mar 02, 2023
DebbieBianca:
Moment Labour Party Presidential candidate Peter Obi was mobbed by Nigerians after his press conference in Abuja early today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91is5UrpVZA

Mobbed by Igbos/Igbos/ESN
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference by todugo(m): 11:59pm On Mar 02, 2023
[quote author=amnesty7 post=121420197]
Congratulations to our President-Elect, His Excellency Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. [/quote
Do you have sense?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference by mediclife1987(m): 12:00am On Mar 03, 2023
DebbieBianca:
Moment Labour Party Presidential candidate Peter Obi was mobbed by Nigerians after his press conference in Abuja early today.

The scenario looks like someone who won BBNaija. It doesn't look presidential in any way.

No wonder he was voted in by all this twats...
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference by Ykc2(m): 12:30am On Mar 03, 2023
Margin Peter obi gave in lagos rivers fear them Peter won hoha mbaho
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference by olibeans: 12:30am On Mar 03, 2023
Peter Obi the unbeliever
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference by 7arrows: 12:34am On Mar 03, 2023
unclejb2:

If you fail to upload results at the polling units on Saturday, angry Nigerians are going to mob and lynch you.

Tell your superiors.

Dear INEC Nigerians would not accept anything less than upload of results at the polling units. Any less would put your staff in harm's way.

Tell them ooooo
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference by 7arrows: 12:38am On Mar 03, 2023
bewise24:
PRIDE! PRIDE!! PRIDE!!!

THAT'S THE REASON THE NORTHERN OLIGARCHS WILL CONTINUE TO DETERMINE WHO RULES NIGERIA. UNTIL WE LEARN HOW TO STOOP TO CONQUER WE WILL CONTINUE TO EXIST AS SECOND CITIZENS IN NIGERIA. ASK OJUKWU AND GOWON

U mean greed.
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference by johnnychuks(m): 12:49am On Mar 03, 2023
unclejb2:

Tell your superiors.

, men I love this your reasoning, you have abodant wisdom man, the youth gat your back! bro
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference by Lightorder: 12:52am On Mar 03, 2023
That is my OWN president!!!!

Thunder will destroy whosever comes with him or her dead self to mention me on the contrary. You will never see better. Will suffer till death before 2027. Awon cursed arm robbers
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference by samfrancis1(m): 12:58am On Mar 03, 2023
magoo10:
Peter Obi is more popular amongst ordinary Nigerians and that is what matters.
also among ordinary people in sokoto.. Zamfara.. Yobe.. Borno and many more..
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference by samfrancis1(m): 12:58am On Mar 03, 2023
magoo10:
Peter Obi is more popular amongst ordinary Nigerians and that is what matters.
also among ordinary people in sokoto.. Zamfara.. Yobe.. Borno and many more.. air are those places not part of Nigeria?
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference by Fashionista01(f): 1:20am On Mar 03, 2023
Meribel:
The love people have for this man is so unreal. Obi is my hero
Is so real not unreal.
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference by PeinDanzo(m): 1:49am On Mar 03, 2023
deji17:
Headless/ senseless mob.
Add Atiku and Obi votes together, you will understand why Obidense are called : Useful idiots.
They've been used as a pawn in the Nigeria political power game. They've served their purpose very well.

Stale
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference by Alpharey: 2:09am On Mar 03, 2023
deji17:
Headless/ senseless mob.
Add Atiku and Obi votes together, you will understand why Obidense are called : Useful idiots.
They've been used as a pawn in the Nigeria political power game. They've served their purpose very well.

And a cup of garri has been added to your empty rubber plate after this political power game. Keep playing with your children's future
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference by Benwallt(m): 2:13am On Mar 03, 2023
It was a thorough and painstaking thrashing at the poll. Obi cannot rule Nigeria on lies and propaganda. Go to the field and work and earn your place. INEC opted for manual transmission. Well in other.

You can win somebody in an election. Shoot!
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference by chudez0147(m): 2:13am On Mar 03, 2023
helinues:

It's you who signed contract with failure for surprising injustice.
May you and every member of your family be denied justice when dey need it most. May anything that rightly belongs to you and your family be taken away from them.
Omo Ale!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference by NwaliE01: 2:36am On Mar 03, 2023
helinues:
Losers mobbing grandfather of loss.

cheesy

You're the real loser. If you're wise, you will understand what i meant.
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference by deji17: 2:40am On Mar 03, 2023
Alpharey:

And a cup of garri has been added to your empty rubber plate after this political power game. Keep playing with your children's future

By the grace of God, we are doing very well.
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference by MasterTeeUSA: 3:00am On Mar 03, 2023
Made for TV...lol...they love to create scene from no scene...this is Acting not organic lol

DebbieBianca:

Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference by dalass(f): 3:06am On Mar 03, 2023
Sundaland:
19-yr-old boy commits suicide because Peter Obi lost presidential election

Terrible!

https://dailypostngr.com/2023/03/19-yr-old-boy-allegedly-commits-suicide-because-obi-lost-presidential-election/

Even Peter Obi's wife and children did not commit suicide on his defeat at the polls... That's daft.. putting all your hope on a man. Na him papa ba?
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference by Thomasankara(m): 3:12am On Mar 03, 2023
[/color]where,hope that's not sensational headline.[color=#770077]
Sundaland:
19-yr-old boy commits suicide because Peter Obi lost presidential election

Terrible!

https://dailypostngr.com/2023/03/19-yr-old-boy-allegedly-commits-suicide-because-obi-lost-presidential-election/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Didi Ukpo, Buhari's Female Fan Changes Tune In One Year ( Photos ) / President Buhari Appoints Sarki Auwalu As Director, DPR / President Buhari's Tribute To Abba Kyari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.