Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference (56000 Views)

Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference / Peter Obi Mobbed Amid Loud Ovation At Lekki Catholic Church (Pix, Video) / Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference by Ifogift007: 3:22am On Mar 03, 2023
helinues:

Fahdiga, I dare you to mention one single major argument you have won over me on this forum even for the fact that you have been active more than 7 years on this forum.

Please I want you to shame with just 1 winning you have supported, 2 is unnecessary.

Are you not tired of all this loosing supports all this years?

Did you sign any contract with failure?
Foolish man

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference by Juju70(m): 3:36am On Mar 03, 2023
And what will happen if they dont upload results again? What's the use of voting? Except everyone makes sure the results are uploaded under their eyes kro kro and they can verify it on the inec site

Nazgul:
Dear Nigerians if you want Peter Obi to reclaim what was stolen from him, you must not sit at home on the 11th of March. You must go out there and raise an army of Governors for him!.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference by Actor007: 4:35am On Mar 03, 2023
Igbo Are one of our Major Problem in Nigeria and by God Grace that Money You people they make when December Reach you people Will Travel to Village they Buga them that I just come from City now it is clear to All Yoruba that you Igbo Peoples are our Number one Enemy in this Country all because you want to Collect Lagos From the Rightfully Owner All this yeye Igbo Peoples you All Plans Has Fail Because Automatic Igbo People you are All Failure and You are Going Back to that ur Empty Village Children of Hates we Welcome you people to Lagos State peacefully Now see Useless Igbo People they consoles there yeye Life Say Lagos na no man's Land. God Almighty have Disappointed You All. All the Useless Igbo people are DOOMED IN LAGOS STATE, PEACE BE UPON OUR INCOMING PRESIDENT AND GOVERNOR. HEART ATTACK TO CHILDREN OF HATE YOU ALL WILL NOT LIVE LONG IN LAGOS STATE BY GOD GRACE ALL OF YOU THE IGBO PLANS ABOUT LAGOS STATE HAVE FAILED ONE BY ONE YOU ALL WILL GO BACK TO THAT UR USELESS EMPTY STATE. YEYE PEOPLE.
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference by Bfly: 5:00am On Mar 03, 2023
This is what is killing Obi. He is always in search of social Validation.

Cheapish laughing instead of going to do his assignment against 2027.
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference by HayB100(m): 5:02am On Mar 03, 2023
unclejb2:
If you are an INEC official SPO PO etc... Pls listen very carefully.

If you fail to upload results at the polling units on Saturday, angry Nigerians are going to mob and lynch you.

Tell your superiors.

Dear INEC Nigerians would not accept anything less than upload of results at the polling units. Any less would put your staff in harm's way.

Don't say that you were not warned
you sha want to she oriburuku tiran Tiran, try anything stupid on that very day, if that day won't be your last day in earth then make I know wetin happen, imagine the rubbish you are spewing out, I don't know why most Igbos are this stupid and CLUELESS, if them born your oloriburuku papa well, try am, nah that day them go bury you, I dare you
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference by Nnaworo(m): 6:02am On Mar 03, 2023
DebbieBianca:
Moment Labour Party Presidential candidate Peter Obi was mobbed by Nigerians after his press conference in Abuja early today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91is5UrpVZA

APC knew they lost the election, a reason they resorted to to all sorts of manipulations raging from thuggery,violence, intimidation, mutilation of the election results and refusal to upload the original result as recored in PU.most of all these irregularities was done in collusion with INEC.
APC didn't win the election but was eventually announced as the winner.What a fraud?
Obi is the winner of 2023 election.
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference by Elidrisy20: 6:27am On Mar 03, 2023
President of 5% + 1%, go and learn politics, from real politicians, AKA the northerners
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference by JOemmy(m): 7:13am On Mar 03, 2023
Obi really needs to be extremely very careful with his security from now on the drug lord knows he won the election and can do anything to eliminate him using disguised fans.
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference by herrostar: 7:27am On Mar 03, 2023
He is the Messiah smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference by malware: 8:15am On Mar 03, 2023
Meribel:
The love people have for this man is so unreal. Obi is my hero

What is the word Fulani doing on Obi's shirt?
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference by Peterobifailed: 8:17am On Mar 03, 2023
Devil murderer he looked away when akwuzu sars were committing sacrilegious atrocities on the guise that he can’t control police the souls of akwuzu youths will never let you lead this country as you have joined the labour in vain party Naso e go be for you God punish you
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference by nairanaira12: 10:58am On Mar 03, 2023
helinues:
Losers mobbing grandfather of loss.

cheesy

The real loser is you that rigged election. Shame on you.

In 2015, APC was a welcomed bride nationwide.

In 2023, APC became a rejected party and has to force itself on the people by rigging election.
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference by helinues: 11:00am On Mar 03, 2023
nairanaira12:

The real loser is you that rigged election. Shame on you.

In 2015, APC was a welcomed bride nationwide.

In 2023, APC became a rejected party and has to force itself on the people by rigging election.

Let's us meet at court
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference by zelnababa(m): 1:44pm On Mar 03, 2023
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference by Fahdiga(m): 3:39pm On Mar 03, 2023
NothingDoMe:
It's easy to win when you support rubbish in Nigeria. If i bet that terrosim will not end under Tinubu i would still win.

It's like the pig that tells the sheep that he always wins the mud rolling competition against the sheep. Duh.

Cc Fahdiga
Don't mind him.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference by nairanaira12: 4:44pm On Mar 03, 2023
helinues:

Let's us meet at court

Can you show us any polling unit where people rejoiced that Tinubu won? You cursed election rigger?
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference by laskab(f): 7:31pm On Mar 03, 2023
Some christians and hypocrisy are twins.
If your claim or allegations is confirmed to be false, what will you do?
Is well o
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference by LajaLaba: 3:53am On Mar 04, 2023
Levels2:

Oh, my Mom na sick person

Even my papa 🀣
oh no wonder wink
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference by Levels2(f): 1:41am On Mar 13, 2023
LajaLaba:
oh no wonder wink

Wow so your Mom is a sick woman, so sorry kid
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference by LajaLaba: 8:49am On Mar 13, 2023
Levels2:

Wow so my Mom is a sick woman, so sorry my Superior
U are cursed no doubt
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference by Levels2(f): 12:08pm On Mar 23, 2023
LajaLaba:
U are cursed no doubt

Curse us yours always
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference by LajaLaba: 1:07am On Mar 24, 2023
Levels2:

Curse us yours always
U drunk go sleep
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference by Levels2(f): 10:59pm On Mar 24, 2023
LajaLaba:
U drunk go sleep

Oh you are drunk?

Try and fresgifr up dear
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference by LajaLaba: 5:55am On Mar 25, 2023
Levels2:

Oh you are drunk?

Try and fresgifr up dear
U need a big dick
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference by Levels2(f): 8:12am On Mar 25, 2023
LajaLaba:
U need a big dick

Really is your mom a bitch 😜
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference by LajaLaba: 9:00am On Mar 25, 2023
Levels2:

Really my mom is a bitch 😜
Ha no wonder
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference by Levels2(f): 9:10am On Mar 25, 2023
LajaLaba:
Ha no wonder

I see, she's indeed a bitch
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference by Owontime: 9:15am On Mar 25, 2023
Slowly Slowly, this IPOB fool will soon become a forgotten man. Obi will soon realise that Nigerian presidency is not for IPOB people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode / Nigerian Man Poses With Brenda Biya, Daughter Of Cameronian President / Dino Melaye In 1990 In Okene (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.