Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

On 11 March 2023, Vote All LP Guber And Hoa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / On 11 March 2023, Vote All LP Guber And Hoa (342 Views)

Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals / Deji Adeyanju Blasts Yorubas For Their Tribalism In Guber And HOA Election / Oyo Decides: 2023 Gubernatorial And HOA Election results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

On 11 March 2023, Vote All LP Guber And Hoa by DSS1335: 9:58pm On Mar 02, 2023
" you can't build peace on a faulty foundation"

I think you have given me a reason to continue what I believe Sir which the road to a better Nigeria.
I didn't want to vote a Labour party governorship candidate in Rivers state before now but because of this rascality called election last saturday, I will vote for Labour party come 11th Saturday to tell wike that he is not smart as he thinks.
H. E Mr. Peter Obi didn't accept the rigging which means I still have hope that a Labour party Governor will help to work with Peter Obi for a better Nigeria. It's not about Peter Obi but about the HOPE of Nigerians.

Don't loose hope and allow criminals take over our country Nigeria. Some separatist movements may be mocking you but I tell you we all can do better if you believe it.
There is HOPE my Obidient friends. Support Peter Obi to regain our stolen mandate by voting a Labour party Governor and houses of Assembly candidates in all the 36 states of Nigeria, yes because thats the best way to protest against this rascality called election.
Yes it will not be easy but we did it before and we can even do better now.
Forget fake promises of the other political parties because you and I know they don't keep to promises after elections so vote for a new system in all the states of the federation.
This coming election will be better if you don't relax now and if you get scared now it means you are passing the fight to your children which means we all failed in our time. They can't kill every one same time so stand up and take the challenge and don't be a coward.
You must apply more wisdom now so that they will know they don't represent our interest but their selfish interests.
The Dynamics of the Governorship and house of Assembly elections will favor us all because most of those criminal politicians can't be so united as they were in the last rigged election all they need are close marking from the polling units to ward and to the local government level where they do the main rigging.
All those young and vibrant youths contesting don't have anything to give but if you believe in a new Nigeria then you must think differently from now. Fight for them to go there because he or she is armature in corruption and abuse of power, yes they are and they will feel our pressure more than those hardened criminals that are now cabals in their different states.
Wake up let's tell them that we are ready to change Nigeria for a better Nigeria.
The only way your vote for peter Obi will be useful is by voting all Labour party candidates in all the states and that will be the first step to tell them that we actually Voted for HE Mr Peter Obi. Forget those friends and family in other parties they will not still pick your calls after this elections, Let us make Nigeria new by bringing new minds into the system.
Peter Obi has given me hope and I believe we should channel our anger to voting more aggressively to tell them they have not succeeded in demoralizing us and killing the hopes we have in this country.
A new and Better Nigeria is still possible with H.E Mr . Peter Obi of the Labour party the incoming president.
Vote Labour party for a better Nigeria.
Re: On 11 March 2023, Vote All LP Guber And Hoa by Obidient4Tinubu(f): 10:39pm On Mar 02, 2023
If you like vote for a governor from a party that will refuse to work with our president. It is your state that will suffer it.

I swear.

We are voting APC governors all over Nigeria.
watch and see

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: On 11 March 2023, Vote All LP Guber And Hoa by brainint: 10:52pm On Mar 02, 2023
For me the next election is

Labour:Governor
Labour: State House of Assembly

Everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: On 11 March 2023, Vote All LP Guber And Hoa by Proudlyomonna: 10:53pm On Mar 02, 2023
Pull down PdApc Structure of doom, destruction, insecurity, suffering, hardship and hunger.
Build a PEOPLE'S STRUCTURE.
Up Labour.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: On 11 March 2023, Vote All LP Guber And Hoa by homosapien(m): 11:08pm On Mar 02, 2023
If you want the various development stride in Lagos to continue, Vote for Sanwolu for second term. Vote competence not sentiments

1 Like 1 Share

Re: On 11 March 2023, Vote All LP Guber And Hoa by Hoelujohn: 11:11pm On Mar 02, 2023
homosapien:
If you want the various development stride in Lagos to continue, Vote for Sanwolu for second term. Vote competence not sentiments
Na operation vote Labour be 11th March
Re: On 11 March 2023, Vote All LP Guber And Hoa by Nonny95: 11:12pm On Mar 02, 2023
homosapien:

APC and PDP are getting retired in few days time.

Go and start packing your loads.
Re: On 11 March 2023, Vote All LP Guber And Hoa by homosapien(m): 11:21pm On Mar 02, 2023
Nonny95:

APC and PDP are getting retired in few days time.

Go and start packing your loads.

Apc in lagos is just getting started. Get ready to either fall in line or fall out.
Re: On 11 March 2023, Vote All LP Guber And Hoa by homosapien(m): 11:22pm On Mar 02, 2023
Hoelujohn:

Na operation vote Labour be 11th March

March 11 is a date for destiny for Babatunde Sanwolu.

A storm will not strike a place twice.

Labour defeat will be massive and you will continue to wait for the next four year .

(1) (Reply)

What Does Atiku Mean By “Obi In A rush to become President? / We Do Not Want To Hear Burning Of INEC Office This Time - Dino Melaye / Can This Be Real?, Is It Possible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.