Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Fact Check: Time Magazine Cover Featuring Peter Obi Is Fabricated - Reuters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fact Check: Time Magazine Cover Featuring Peter Obi Is Fabricated - Reuters (28523 Views)

Time Magazine Names Tinubu Among 100 Most Influential People Of 2023 / Fact Check-time Magazine Cover Featuring Peter Obi Is Fabricated / Nigeria's Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Covers Time Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fact Check: Time Magazine Cover Featuring Peter Obi Is Fabricated - Reuters by Putinofrussia: 7:06am On Mar 03, 2023
lol
Everything about these people is mostly lies,fabrication and falsehood.
Wait until the legal fireworks of the presidential result begin.
You will laugh tire because most of what they rely on,unknown to some sane ones among them,are fabrications,lies and grave deceit.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Time Magazine Cover Featuring Peter Obi Is Fabricated - Reuters by shegra58: 7:07am On Mar 03, 2023
kk2027:

It's sad really

Tinubu that lost woefully in his home state Osun and even in the Lagos he claimed he built. He couldn't even get ordinary 25% in Abuja

He took those places for granted while targeting on miraculously on winning his opponents stronghold grin cheesy

Tinubu wouldn't have gotten up to 1 million votes in a free and fair election. Little wonder no one is celebrating the fraudulent win
who told you nobody celebrating
Just say obidient no celebrate am

Tinubu got 4500 in enugu and they are expecting Obi to get 1 million votes in Oyo grin Yoruba no dey shout but we know how to deal with a noise maker silently

Beside Obi and Atiku has to go to the court first so that we can know who is going to face Jagaban in the court

Person wey carry 3rd position sef dey cry say na him win

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fact Check: Time Magazine Cover Featuring Peter Obi Is Fabricated - Reuters by Putinofrussia: 7:10am On Mar 03, 2023
shegra58:
who told you nobody celebrating
Just say obidient no celebrate am

Tinubu got 4500 in enugu and they are expecting Obi to get 1 million votes in Oyo grin Yoruba no dey shout but we know how to deal with a noise maker silently

Beside Obi and Atiku has to go to the court first so that we can know who is going to face Jagaban in the court

Person wey carry 3rd position sef dey cry say na him win
Wonders grin
Re: Fact Check: Time Magazine Cover Featuring Peter Obi Is Fabricated - Reuters by 0monnak0da: 7:11am On Mar 03, 2023
Shattuck:
another question is did bola tinubu actually get the 25 percent in the 25 states, it is all part of the rigging from what the pdp guys in Lagos situation room confirmed peter obi had almost 1 million votes while apc was a little above 100 thousand same with the pdp now if you look at the Lagos case tinubu didn't even get the 25percent in Lagos his home state so how are we sure he even got the 25 percent elsewhere, when an election is already rigged you can believe anything from it anymore, people are saying he came out third, did he? Or that was the position inec decided to place him. I know Edo state my state vote was rigged for tinubu yes he didn't win the state but he got a large number here, when Edo didn't even vote for him, now when we say Edo was rigged tinubu supporters will tell you that he didn't win the state you don't have to win a state to justify the state was rigged everyone is talking about rivers how it was rigged because tinubu won, Edo was also rigged for tinubu even though he didn't win, even the northern votes too might have been rigged also.

There is no limit to questions
You need to prove
There is no evidence Obi won
So all this noise needs to stop online an focus on getting real evidence that will help in court

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Time Magazine Cover Featuring Peter Obi Is Fabricated - Reuters by DARLYNBOI: 7:12am On Mar 03, 2023
renderme:

Obedients are liars…is the point!

You should think twice about everything they say…is the point!

And this was shared by your biggest obedients : Charly boy and Aisha yesufu. People were in tears and adoration under those posts. I’ll go find comments. Wait.

Bros ..do you know I can write any nonsense or fabricate any misleading story and put your name as source....it is called propaganda in political war..

I advice all obidients to shine their eyes because more are coming from their enemies camp in disguise.
Re: Fact Check: Time Magazine Cover Featuring Peter Obi Is Fabricated - Reuters by BJanta: 7:15am On Mar 03, 2023
kk2027:

It's sad really

Tinubu that lost woefully in his home state Osun and even in the Lagos he claimed he built. He couldn't even get ordinary 25% in Abuja

He took those places for granted while targeting on miraculously on winning his opponents stronghold grin cheesy

Tinubu wouldn't have gotten up to 1 million votes in a free and fair election. Little wonder no one is celebrating the fraudulent win

Like every Iboman, your logic is upside down. If it's easy for someone to rig and win in another state, would it not have much easier for him to rig to win in his own territories ? But no ,no Ibo can grasp that. As you're in state of great mourning and sorrow, it'll not be possible for you to see people rejoicing in their homes, and of course you're among your own people who like you, have no cause in celebrate bit mourn . So , you can't see people celebrating. Wipe your tears, come out of your own people, then you will find people wining and dining in streets.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Time Magazine Cover Featuring Peter Obi Is Fabricated - Reuters by otokx(m): 7:15am On Mar 03, 2023
The propaganda level on social media may soon surpass pre genocide level in Rwanda.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Time Magazine Cover Featuring Peter Obi Is Fabricated - Reuters by babajero(m): 7:17am On Mar 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Let the court cases begin. Who was rigged between PDP and LP sef because I’m confused already
You are confused because your conscience is dying or dead, if not you would know who was rigged.
Re: Fact Check: Time Magazine Cover Featuring Peter Obi Is Fabricated - Reuters by malware: 7:21am On Mar 03, 2023
Emilokoiyawon:
Why is it that EVERYTHING about Ibos is fake. Fake Times cover even join?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Fake Paracetamol, fake peak milk, fake clothing, fake fake fake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Time Magazine Cover Featuring Peter Obi Is Fabricated - Reuters by Obakoolex(m): 7:22am On Mar 03, 2023
This Charly boy should be arrested, he's always a fake news peddler. Stupid old boy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Time Magazine Cover Featuring Peter Obi Is Fabricated - Reuters by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:25am On Mar 03, 2023
Everything about them is fake and lies, despicable people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Time Magazine Cover Featuring Peter Obi Is Fabricated - Reuters by Realist777: 7:28am On Mar 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Let the court cases begin. Who was rigged between PDP and LP sef because I’m confused already
The two parties were beaten fair and square at rigging game and they are ashamed to accept defeat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Time Magazine Cover Featuring Peter Obi Is Fabricated - Reuters by Bigchristo: 7:28am On Mar 03, 2023
renderme:
Fact Check-TIME magazine cover featuring Peter Obi is fabricated

Source:
https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-peter-obi-time-magazine-idUSL1N3581Y2

You people are fact checking what Obi didn’t even make a mention of, he never celebrated it that he made it to front page of Times magazine so that should be between photoshop and those doing fact checking after all anybody can edit pics and post
Re: Fact Check: Time Magazine Cover Featuring Peter Obi Is Fabricated - Reuters by malware: 7:32am On Mar 03, 2023
Kapeter:
Only a flat headed mischief maker would believe that it's natural for Atiku and Tinubu not to meet 25% in any SE states but Him too lie should have 25% in the domains of the others. Nor be juju be that. grin How on earth is him tu lie supposed to Garner 25% in Oyo and Ogun, una think say e be Lagos where people dey form woke? Na ibile HQ be this place na. And funny how they think Kaduna should be won grin because of southern Kaduna votes that supported Atiku and made it well known that they are supporting him even before the election.

Even the Kaduna Christians he was banking on, couldn't stop El-Rufa'is Muslim-Muslim ticket in 2019. He played dangerous religious cards and that endangers his future political aspirations.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Time Magazine Cover Featuring Peter Obi Is Fabricated - Reuters by Tommydare(m): 7:34am On Mar 03, 2023
Continuedeceivingyourself. He strategized everything to look like that. He was able to rig in the far north and it is lagos that will be difficult for him to rigged as Obidients have claimed?
kk2027:

It's sad really

Re: Fact Check: Time Magazine Cover Featuring Peter Obi Is Fabricated - Reuters by Jsucre(m): 7:37am On Mar 03, 2023
Totilopussylick:
INEC clearly stole Peter Obi mandate in the just concluded election in Nigeria
by Atiku
Re: Fact Check: Time Magazine Cover Featuring Peter Obi Is Fabricated - Reuters by Tommydare(m): 7:38am On Mar 03, 2023
Continue checking oga V A R. There is no way he can get 25% in oyo state. In most of the pu, labour party has no party agent which is to tell you that he didn't have much influence compared to Apc and pdp.
mycar:

the original results for kaduna, ogun, akwa ibom, oyo and adamawa and many other that we are still checking

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Time Magazine Cover Featuring Peter Obi Is Fabricated - Reuters by Ballmer: 7:41am On Mar 03, 2023
The topic is about Peter obi post lie n fraud not ibec

Totilopussylick:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Time Magazine Cover Featuring Peter Obi Is Fabricated - Reuters by ayobaye(m): 7:44am On Mar 03, 2023
Emilokoiyawon:

He tire me o.

As long as I love the man Peter Obi, our people are making us to have deep sympathy for Tinubu by their utterances and disposition to Yoruba.

You may start to lambast anyone that you wish again o but as far as I am concerned, the day the Ibos realize that they have Yoruba people as their Nwanne that is when there will be breakthrough in their political arena. We need one another. Stop all these image shatterings.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Time Magazine Cover Featuring Peter Obi Is Fabricated - Reuters by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:45am On Mar 03, 2023
0monnak0da:
do you have evidence?
If you are STILL CHECKING
How can you say his MANDATE WAS STOLEN?
All these are still not enough

Fewer than 25 states required
He has 16 states with 25%
Where are the remaining 9?
NE and NW are 13 states
He couldn't penetrate because he played a strong religious card
Maximum he can get is 23
When you say MANY MORE
you are deceiving your self

NW and NE rejected his message
Are you the law court?

Why all the probe? Why are you agitated that someone wants to purse his mandate in court?

Did Peter Obi announce to anyone that he was on times magazine cover?

Thank God he is not like Tinubu with huge skeletons to hide.
Re: Fact Check: Time Magazine Cover Featuring Peter Obi Is Fabricated - Reuters by handsomeyinka(m): 7:46am On Mar 03, 2023
Emilokoiyawon:

Dont mind them jare...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Time Magazine Cover Featuring Peter Obi Is Fabricated - Reuters by stuffs2002: 7:49am On Mar 03, 2023
Totilopussylick:

IPOB in sifia pains ever since Giringori did not win. IPOB are claiming victory after Giringori came 3rd ooo

Tinubu: 8 years
North: 8 years
SS : 8 years
SW : 8 years
Re: Fact Check: Time Magazine Cover Featuring Peter Obi Is Fabricated - Reuters by magzey: 7:50am On Mar 03, 2023
Totilopussylick:
That's why you people are rigging his face on Time Magazine? Fake presidential candidate Nigeria ever Witnessed grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Time Magazine Cover Featuring Peter Obi Is Fabricated - Reuters by Totilopussylick(m): 7:52am On Mar 03, 2023
If you are still proud as a Nigerian, then you are shameless tongue
stuffs2002:

IPOB in sifia pains ever since Giringori did not win. IPOB are claiming victory after Giringori came 3rd ooo

Tinubu: 8 years
SS : 8 years
SW : 8 years
Re: Fact Check: Time Magazine Cover Featuring Peter Obi Is Fabricated - Reuters by shinealight(m): 7:57am On Mar 03, 2023
Totilopussylick:

So say the Obedients after their Master unashamedly delivered some crocodile tears on National TV.
Cry, cry baby who wants to be President! grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Time Magazine Cover Featuring Peter Obi Is Fabricated - Reuters by Totilopussylick(m): 8:00am On Mar 03, 2023
If you are still proud as Nigerian, then you are shameless tongue
shinealight:

So say the Obedients after their Master unashamedly delivered some crocodile tears on National TV.
Cry, cry baby who wants to be President! grin grin grin
Re: Fact Check: Time Magazine Cover Featuring Peter Obi Is Fabricated - Reuters by 0monnak0da: 8:01am On Mar 03, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Are you the law court?

Why all the probe? Why are you agitated that someone wants to purse his mandate in court?

Did Peter Obi announce to anyone that he was on times magazine cover?

Thank God he is not like Tinubu with huge skeletons to hide.
This is a public forum
I did not address my comment to your mother
Last time I checked I have freedom of speech
If I am agitated it is not your father's problem

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fact Check: Time Magazine Cover Featuring Peter Obi Is Fabricated - Reuters by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:02am On Mar 03, 2023
ayobaye:

He tire me o.

As long as I love the man Peter Obi, our people are making us to have deep sympathy for Tinubu by their utterances and disposition to Yoruba.

You may start to lambast anyone that you wish again o but as far as I am concerned, the day the Ibos realize that they have Yoruba people as their Nwanne that is when there will be breakthrough in their political arena. We need one another. Stop all these image shatterings.
Igbos and yorubas have no problem. It's APC yorubas. They made sure they kept the masses divided for their selfish interests.

Igbos were solidly behind Obasanjo massively. Remember he contested alongside Ojukwu our revered and beloved ikemba Nnewi

If it's the turn of the south in any political party, equity and justice demand that it should be Igbo. But because the owner of APC had a lifetime ambition to fulfill, he made sure he instigated the people against themselves.

In PDP the same.

You guys have always selfishly told igbos to stop wailing as no one would dash them presidency. You told them presidency is taken not given.
It was tongue in cheek advice because you think no Igbo man had the muscle to do that until you are ready to dash them.

So Obi left PDP for them. You were still not happy. You gave him no chance at all.

Until he won in 13 states.

Until the vote margin between him and the grandmasters was just a paltry 2m.

Nobody hates anyone.

But don't ever sow thorns and expect to reap roses in this life.

The yoruba problem is thinking they are better than everyone else simply because they have Lagos.

They forgot Lagos became what it is because of its cosmopolitan nature. If it were only Yoruba in Lagos, Lagos would not have needed all the plenty banks, industries, HQs of microchip companies, plenty markets, malls, plenty cars, buildings etc, from where you derive huge IGR.

Yorubas even told me to go to my village and vote for my choice if I won't vote Tinubu.

Is that not xenophobic?
Re: Fact Check: Time Magazine Cover Featuring Peter Obi Is Fabricated - Reuters by shinealight(m): 8:09am On Mar 03, 2023
Totilopussylick:
If you are still proud as Nigerian, then you are shameless tongue

If you’re not proud to be a Nigerian then go and declare yourself a South African and get burnt alive when it’s time to purge their country of scavengers like you. The choice is entirely yours…..no skin off anybody’s nose! cool cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Time Magazine Cover Featuring Peter Obi Is Fabricated - Reuters by Levels2(f): 8:10am On Mar 03, 2023
renderme:
Fact Check-TIME magazine cover featuring Peter Obi is fabricated

Source:
https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-peter-obi-time-magazine-idUSL1N3581Y2

We call on INEC to cancel all the results from Southeast as there's no election but day light rigging

Anambra state result: APC 908 LP 1,102,300

Enugu State result: APC 4,772 LP 428,640

Ebonyin State Result: APC 42,402

LP 259,738

Abia State Result: APC 8,914

LP 327,095

Imo State Result: APC 66,171 LP 352,904

Let us all keep sharing the video online both on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook respectively

To access the video search for Aanu Albert Aluko on Facebook and check his post

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Time Magazine Cover Featuring Peter Obi Is Fabricated - Reuters by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:11am On Mar 03, 2023
0monnak0da:

This is a public forum
I did not address my comment to your mother
Last time I checked I have freedom of speech
If I am agitated it is not your father's problem
Lol.

You were born and raised in hate and you have carried it like your skin anywhere you go and to even playgrounds.

I say may your hate for igbos double up every day of your life.

When you are hungry, you will be served Igbo hate on a platter.

When you are naked, you will be dressed with Igbo hate.

Your drink, your going out and coming out will be laced with Igbo hate.

When you sleep, you will dream of yourself killing every Igboman in your dream.

Everywhere you go...

In all things..
Re: Fact Check: Time Magazine Cover Featuring Peter Obi Is Fabricated - Reuters by Afamed: 8:12am On Mar 03, 2023
Obi a product of propaganda , lies and deceits

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

3 Dead As Youths Clash With Police In Anambra (Pics, Video) / Bukola Saraki Releases A Press Statement After Tweets Went Wrong / Airforce Junction In Port Harcourt Flooded (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.