Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,096 members, 7,821,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

LP Governorship Candidate Cant Speak Yoruba Fluently. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LP Governorship Candidate Cant Speak Yoruba Fluently. (4652 Views)

Ifagbemi Awamaridi Claims He Is The Authentic LP Governorship Candidate In Lagos / Obi Campaigns For Patrick Dakum, LP Governorship Candidate In Plateau (Photos) / Peter Obi Lands In Enugu To Campaign For LP Governorship Candidate & Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

LP Governorship Candidate Cant Speak Yoruba Fluently. by cocolacec(m): 10:59pm On Mar 02, 2023
OMG!!!

This guy can't even speak YORUBA LANGUAGE.

But i can bet everything I have that he can speak IGBO LANGUAGE FLUENTLY.

I told you I know these people.

If you as a YORUBA MAN ever get children from IGBO WOMAN, be sure that YOUR CHILDREN ARE MOST DEFINITELY IGBOS.

They only have Yoruba NAMES attached to themselves and Yoruba BLOOD running in their veins but in CHARACTER AND SOUL THEY ARE IGBOS.

What an audacity by the ZIONISTS to attempt this on Lagos.

Our Elders talk about the FOOL who picks his nostrils with the head of a live cobra.

We are waiting!!!

© Adedamola Adetayo
02 March 2023

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02CEtG1NcoGrtVNHP9oZqPp3WjGnoE7jm4esq8bPwDfTpm1Sbaqevq3PuZbYQFz3cl&id=1459844571&sfnsn=scwspmo&mibextid=RUbZ1f

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP Governorship Candidate Cant Speak Yoruba Fluently. by Softmirror: 11:00pm On Mar 02, 2023
grin

[VERY SERIOUSLY, WE DEY WAIT FOR DEM. E GO SUPPRISE DEM SAY, JUST BECAUSE ARGENTINA LOSE TO SAUDIARABIA E NO MEAN SAY MESSI NO STILL CARRY WORLD CUP. SANWOOLU ALL THE WAY.........Mind you, where is Zonefree grin.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: LP Governorship Candidate Cant Speak Yoruba Fluently. by Karlifate: 11:00pm On Mar 02, 2023
Wahala.
Re: LP Governorship Candidate Cant Speak Yoruba Fluently. by Nobody: 11:02pm On Mar 02, 2023
Why do you hate him This much? Even me that called him womanizer was just joking. He’s way better than Sanwo Olu if we want to be realistic

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LP Governorship Candidate Cant Speak Yoruba Fluently. by Softmirror: 11:03pm On Mar 02, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Why do you hate him This much? Even me that called him womanizer was just joking. He’s way better than Sanwo Olu if we want to be realistic

YOU LIKE JOKING TOO MUCH. grin

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: LP Governorship Candidate Cant Speak Yoruba Fluently. by tamdun: 11:03pm On Mar 02, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
On what ground is he better than sanwolu? Tell us his achievements

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: LP Governorship Candidate Cant Speak Yoruba Fluently. by flokii: 11:04pm On Mar 02, 2023
tamdun:

Ignore that attention seeker.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: LP Governorship Candidate Cant Speak Yoruba Fluently. by puremaker7(m): 11:05pm On Mar 02, 2023
tamdun:

you get time quoting that retarded human

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: LP Governorship Candidate Cant Speak Yoruba Fluently. by Osobi32(m): 11:14pm On Mar 02, 2023
tamdun:

Tell us sanwo olu's achievement before he became the governor of lagos

10 Likes

Re: LP Governorship Candidate Cant Speak Yoruba Fluently. by DMerciful(m): 11:17pm On Mar 02, 2023
You really think these campaigns of calumny will work?
cocolacec:
OMG!!!

If you as a YORUBA MAN ever get children from IGBO WOMAN, be sure that YOUR CHILDREN ARE MOST DEFINITELY IGBOS.

They only have Yoruba NAMES attached to themselves and Yoruba BLOOD running in their veins but in CHARACTER AND SOUL THEY ARE IGBOS.

Our Elders talk about the FOOL who picks his nostrils with the head of a live cobra.

We are waiting!!!

© Adedamola Adetayo
02 March 2023

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02CEtG1NcoGrtVNHP9oZqPp3WjGnoE7jm4esq8bPwDfTpm1Sbaqevq3PuZbYQFz3cl&id=1459844571&sfnsn=scwspmo&mibextid=RUbZ1f

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP Governorship Candidate Cant Speak Yoruba Fluently. by LeonSaab: 11:21pm On Mar 02, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
okay tell us hoe he is better than Sanwo Olu, what is his career background, what is his track record in government, what has he done for Lagos as a person, convince me to vote for him.....

5 Likes

Re: LP Governorship Candidate Cant Speak Yoruba Fluently. by LeonSaab: 11:26pm On Mar 02, 2023
Osobi32:
Tell us sanwo olu's achievement before he became the governor of lagos
lol he is a chartered accountant who rose to the peak of his career and was a senior manager at FCMB before entering into government in 2023, he was a commissioner soon after and worked closely in Tinubus cabinet taking on the portfolio for transportation, he was one of the people that helped setup LAMATA and drew up the blueprint for the rail system blue and red line which by God's grace he managed to commission along side the president......should I go on?

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: LP Governorship Candidate Cant Speak Yoruba Fluently. by kozmokaz(m): 11:53pm On Mar 02, 2023
I just wanna let you all know ... you earned him one more vote

Go and die

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP Governorship Candidate Cant Speak Yoruba Fluently. by Freshtruth(m): 11:54pm On Mar 02, 2023
Start getting use to it is your new Governor come next Saturday

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP Governorship Candidate Cant Speak Yoruba Fluently. by honeyB2018: 12:25am On Mar 03, 2023
cocolacec:
OMG!!!

We are waiting!!!

© Adedamola Adetayo
02 March 2023

What a shame? All this because of a young boy who just what to serve his state? There's no future for this country.
If Obama was a Nigerian from Yoruba land, he will never be the president of America. Shame on you and your tribe.
But your people go to London, contest for elective positions and win, yet they're not discriminated against.
Emeka Anyaoku married a Yoruba woman so he made a mistake?
Please teach us, we are learning.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP Governorship Candidate Cant Speak Yoruba Fluently. by Nobody: 12:49am On Mar 03, 2023
cocolacec:
OMG!!!

We are waiting!!!

© Adedamola Adetayo
02 March 2023

And so?

2 Likes

Re: LP Governorship Candidate Cant Speak Yoruba Fluently. by Emilokoiyawon: 1:39am On Mar 03, 2023
honeyB2018:

What a shame? All this because of a young boy who just what to serve his state? There's no future for this country.
If Obama was a Nigerian from Yoruba land, he will never be the president of America. Shame on you and your tribe.
But your people go to London, contest for elective positions and win, yet they're not discriminated against.

Name one Yoruba rep for Ibo land? Because we get like 6 Ibo reps for Lagos.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: LP Governorship Candidate Cant Speak Yoruba Fluently. by Tflex01: 1:49am On Mar 03, 2023
kozmokaz:
I just wanna let you all know ... you earned him one more vote

Go and die

You sure say you go fit vote? grin

Don't worry March 11th is here. Another round of wailing will soon start. grin

2 Likes

Re: LP Governorship Candidate Cant Speak Yoruba Fluently. by kozmokaz(m): 2:01am On Mar 03, 2023
Tflex01:

You sure say you go fit vote? grin

Don't worry March 11th is here. Another round of wailing will soon start. grin

With my full chest
Re: LP Governorship Candidate Cant Speak Yoruba Fluently. by KanwuliaExtra: 2:05am On Mar 03, 2023
See Criterion o. . . .See YORUBA NATION ELECTORAL ACT?

He can speak. . . na 'fluently' be the wahala now? grin

So he is not a Yoruba man?

4 Likes

Re: LP Governorship Candidate Cant Speak Yoruba Fluently. by Zincfingers: 2:07am On Mar 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You are a clown
How's he better than Sanwo Olu ?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP Governorship Candidate Cant Speak Yoruba Fluently. by smokinloud(m): 2:16am On Mar 03, 2023
The guy just dey play.

2 Likes

Re: LP Governorship Candidate Cant Speak Yoruba Fluently. by a4cube: 2:59am On Mar 03, 2023
smokinloud:
The guy just dey play.
only 4 of them tweeting on Facebook. 😀😃😀
Re: LP Governorship Candidate Cant Speak Yoruba Fluently. by PrincessofDSS(f): 3:02am On Mar 03, 2023
Who Speaking Yoruba help?

1 Like

Re: LP Governorship Candidate Cant Speak Yoruba Fluently. by NSNA: 3:42am On Mar 03, 2023
He was asked - what is the Oriki(Eulogy) of Lagos
He replied - "I'm sorry to say I don't know"
https://twitter.com/EleyiLagos/status/1631234096755011585

Oriki of Eko: Aromisa legbe legbe.
Eko Akete ilu Ogbon (Lagos the land of the wise)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYmIJTc1UPM

3 Likes

Re: LP Governorship Candidate Cant Speak Yoruba Fluently. by Omoawoke: 4:07am On Mar 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

In what way is he better than sanwo olu.

A tribal bigot that identifies with ipob and insults yoruba

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP Governorship Candidate Cant Speak Yoruba Fluently. by Omoawoke: 4:10am On Mar 03, 2023
honeyB2018:

He should go and sever Anambra state.
He will.never become a local government chairman in south west. By hook or crook

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP Governorship Candidate Cant Speak Yoruba Fluently. by udemzyudex(m): 4:15am On Mar 03, 2023
So what?

Just imagine the nonsense talk.

1 Like

Re: LP Governorship Candidate Cant Speak Yoruba Fluently. by christistruth01: 4:22am On Mar 03, 2023
Even Ojukwu's Yoruba beats his own hands down
Ojukwu spoke fluent Yoruba

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack Ex-militant Country Home In Bayelsa / Bauchi Abolishes Capital Punishments In Schools / The Full Text Of Gov. Fashola's Inspiring Speech That Rattled Aso-rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.