Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,459 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Rivers Guber Poll: Warning To All Presiding And Their Assistant, Write Your Will - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Guber Poll: Warning To All Presiding And Their Assistant, Write Your Will (407 Views)

Presiding Officers: We Transmitted Official Results Directly To INEC Server / Meet Precious Baridoo, Who Replaces Lulu Briggs In AP In Rivers Guber Elections / Rivers Guber: Gov. Wike, Senator Abe React To Appeal Court Ruling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers Guber Poll: Warning To All Presiding And Their Assistant, Write Your Will by DSS1335: 11:47pm On Mar 02, 2023
Information reaching us today from a Presiding Officer (PO) and Assistant Presiding Officer (APO1), that they were called to Chairman's lodge in Khana LGA today 2nd March, 2023 for a proper orientation on how to deceive voters that desperately wants results to be uploaded from their various polling units.

He said the training was supervised by the 19 SPOs and entire leaders of PDP in the LGA including the seating Rep. member. below are the teachings.

1. That immediately After accreditation they should click on return on the BVAS, and all accreditation will be void.

2. Then after the process, when it's time to upload result, they should click on export data, pretending they're uploading result, there the exporting process will be moving slowly, then they should explain to the voters that network is having issues that when they will get to the collation center it will be uploaded, in order to calm the tension.

This is to notify all agents, to be careful with POs and APOs. because the PDP wants to use them as rigging machine in this unconcluded election.

No POs and APOs should be allowed to leave any polling units if the BVAS has not recorded Successful upload of results.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Guber Poll: Warning To All Presiding And Their Assistant, Write Your Will by Softmirror: 11:49pm On Mar 02, 2023
grin

WHICH EVER WAY ANYBODY CARES TO JUDGE. I PUT MY THUMBS UP FOR WIKE. A STATE WITH ABOUT 95% CHRISTIANS, A STATE THAT IS ABOUT 90% PDP. YET HE DELIVERED FOR APC'S MUSLIM-MUSLIM TICKET.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Guber Poll: Warning To All Presiding And Their Assistant, Write Your Will by AdaojoTheUrchin: 12:07am On Mar 03, 2023
I pity them if they allow Wike to use them. Wike has played all his cards and the people of Rivers are not for him this time..

We know he is stubborn and is still planning to kill more Rivers people for his ambition, coals will be heaped on his big head as everyone focus on Rivers elections with rapt attention.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Guber Poll: Warning To All Presiding And Their Assistant, Write Your Will by judatech: 12:41am On Mar 03, 2023
A very dangerous precedence has been set already by the last shambolic polls in Rivers State...
I pity those officials 😭🤦🏿‍♂️

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Lauretta Onochie? / I'm A Princess, Not Even VC Can Sack Me As UNIBEN PRO - Benedicta Ehanire / Lagos Belongs To Everyone- Tinubu Self No Be From Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.