Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,567 members, 7,837,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Do You Think Tinubu Will Be Sworn In On May 29th? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Think Tinubu Will Be Sworn In On May 29th? (1702 Views)

Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th / David Lyon Will Be Sworn-In By March 2020 - Prophet (Video) / Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon, Orders Diri Duoye To Be Sworn In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Think Tinubu Will Be Sworn In On May 29th? by Lamanii22(f): 6:30am On Mar 03, 2023
beerfraud:
how will they prove that? From tribunal to supreme court will not take less than 7 months

They would even keep adjourning the case…. Does law even work in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Tinubu Will Be Sworn In On May 29th? by Lamanii22(f): 6:32am On Mar 03, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
He will not be alive before then. . . cheesy

Back to sender
Re: Do You Think Tinubu Will Be Sworn In On May 29th? by OlamOlam: 7:01am On Mar 03, 2023
SergeantTitus:
Do you think so?

There is a lot you guys don't know...

first; they will take upto a year in that court.👌

And before a blink of an eye; it will become justice delayed justice denied.

And you cant tell me Obi win, what about Atiku. 2nd runner up of the election.

Watch and see... Tinubu will rule for 8 years and even give you the next President and you will vote him😂.

Politics is all about brain. not mouth only. talk bodly but think twice your opponents

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Tinubu Will Be Sworn In On May 29th? by Nobody: 7:02am On Mar 03, 2023
Yes, y not, let's be fair, all of dem ri£gged d election, but one rigged d hell out of d others, and all is fair in war
Re: Do You Think Tinubu Will Be Sworn In On May 29th? by silibaba: 7:46am On Mar 03, 2023
Peter Obi I know.
Re: Do You Think Tinubu Will Be Sworn In On May 29th? by techWriter3: 8:12am On Mar 03, 2023
Yes , Anything can cessation his mandate
Re: Do You Think Tinubu Will Be Sworn In On May 29th? by doffman: 8:20am On Mar 03, 2023
Alexk2:

Stay there Make pant they wear you. He'll be sworn in and there's nothing anybody can do.

I'm beginning to believe that God allow him to win because of all of una unfounded hatred for him; just to show that He is God!

"But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong." 1cor.1v27.

This shows that many Christians that voted Obi in the presidential election will definitely vote APC in the gubernatorial election .

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Tinubu Will Be Sworn In On May 29th? by Mfetenang: 8:24am On Mar 03, 2023
No,I think your father will be sworn in.
EWU IPOB.
Re: Do You Think Tinubu Will Be Sworn In On May 29th? by obi4eze(m): 9:01am On Mar 03, 2023
No he won't. I don't think. I know. I am 100% sure he won't.
Re: Do You Think Tinubu Will Be Sworn In On May 29th? by 77star: 11:23am On Mar 03, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
If anything happen to Bala bulu
My hand no dey o

Na you and dem manna Dem go charge to court

Na you pray make baba bulu no see light of the day

Na Dem aunty manna grill Bala bulu meat for nairaland urchin to chop

riverbird:

AMEN

Na Riverbend distribute the meat for nairaland agbado munchers to feast on
Re: Do You Think Tinubu Will Be Sworn In On May 29th? by KanwuliaExtra: 11:24am On Mar 03, 2023
77star:

If anything happen to Bala bulu
My hand no dey o

Na you and dem manna Dem go charge to court

Na you pray make baba bulu no see light of the day

Na Dem aunty manna grill Bala bulu meat for nairaland urchin to chop

Please, let them go to 'COURT'! wink
Nor be so INEC tell us? cheesy
Re: Do You Think Tinubu Will Be Sworn In On May 29th? by 77star: 11:34am On Mar 03, 2023
Lamanii22:

Back to sender
O dabi wipe family e ni Tinubu abi?

Olohun ma je ki Eleya meya (tribalism) pa gbogbo yin.
Re: Do You Think Tinubu Will Be Sworn In On May 29th? by Lamanii22(f): 6:30pm On Mar 03, 2023
77star:

O dabi wipe family e ni Tinubu abi?

Olohun ma je ki Eleya meya (tribalism) pa gbogbo yin.

It’s not about tribe or anything it’s bad to wish someone ‘death’… tinubu is not my family either…
Re: Do You Think Tinubu Will Be Sworn In On May 29th? by Peacemaker5128: 3:46am On Jun 20, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
are you Ibo?
Re: Do You Think Tinubu Will Be Sworn In On May 29th? by Peacemaker5128: 3:47am On Jun 20, 2023
obi4eze:
are you sure?
Re: Do You Think Tinubu Will Be Sworn In On May 29th? by StreetFight: 7:08am On Jun 20, 2023
obi4eze:

Village clown, where you dey? Inside Lagos traffick selling Gala and La Casera or inside your village killing lizards and frogs for voodoo?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Real Religious BIGOTS Who Are STILL In Power TODAY. / TRAGEDY OF AN ANCESTRAL IGBO SLAVE NAMED ASARI DOKUBO... ~ NWANKWO T. NWAEZEIGWE / Labour Party Commences Preparation For Presidential Rerun Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.