Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Obi In A Rush To Be President, Says Atiku - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi In A Rush To Be President, Says Atiku (35881 Views)

Gunmen Scare In Anambra, As Parents Rush To Withdraw Children From Schools / U.S. Shouldn’t Rush To Embrace Nigerian Election Results —US Senator Jim Risch / US Consulate Replies FG Says Atiku’s American Visa Status Is Confidential (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi In A Rush To Be President, Says Atiku by tnerro1(m): 10:05am On Mar 03, 2023
ThankGod almighty that the presidency did not return to the north. South 2023 was all I wanted
Re: Obi In A Rush To Be President, Says Atiku by Cheeryfeet: 10:07am On Mar 03, 2023
papagiddy:
Atiku just stated the reasons why APC won...it's that simple! ...obi really helped APC... We warned them, but it was as if something was pushing Obi...and now they are shouting..rigging up and down....This atiku just stated d facts..... Tinubu should just thank Obi for laboring for him!!!....Obi not wise fellow honestly!!
I see your wisdom o. If it was so, why didn't they allow the election to go through due course. Why intimidate people, why snatch boxes, why cause mayhem, why bribe inec? Truly I see una wisdom.
Re: Obi In A Rush To Be President, Says Atiku by famology(m): 10:10am On Mar 03, 2023
Hahahahahahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Two losers fighting each other.
Re: Obi In A Rush To Be President, Says Atiku by MJib: 10:18am On Mar 03, 2023
Elu P... 71
Elu P... 72

Re: Obi In A Rush To Be President, Says Atiku by NEIGHBOUR(m): 10:19am On Mar 03, 2023
Nigerian politicians just taught Obi a course called Pol 101.
By 2027, he would pass Pol 406.
Atiku has just helped Apc to get major reasons why Obi lost the election.
I'm Obidient but these people are turning the movement to a tribal one which is so sad!!
Re: Obi In A Rush To Be President, Says Atiku by tamdun: 10:33am On Mar 03, 2023
Laggafin:
No... Atiku it's you and PDP that wounded the south East after more than 20 years of faithful allegiance to that party.. Karma is a bitch.. it will roast all back stabbers .. including that Agbado crooner whose certificate of return will still be returned to the people's president Peter Obi soon
From ur statement,u said u worshipped pdp for more than 2 decades,so leave agbado out of this and face ur slave master whom you have been loyal to like a dog
Re: Obi In A Rush To Be President, Says Atiku by Truvelisback(m): 10:37am On Mar 03, 2023
kahal29:

https://punchng.com/obi-in-a-rush-to-be-president-says-atiku/
U negotiate for power, u don't fight for it. Even though i am not Tinubu fan, i agree with Atiku for this. Peter Obi rushed. If he had remained in PDP and had become Atiku's running mate, both of them would have won. And he would have gotten the chance to be Nigeria President after Atiku. What makes him a newly created party "LP" would just easily dominate old parties like APC and PDP? In summary, Atiku is right. Peter Obi lost because he was fighting for power instead of negotiating for power.
Re: Obi In A Rush To Be President, Says Atiku by Ucloaded01: 10:37am On Mar 03, 2023
Mumu man, where has your patience over all these years led you.
Serial loader, go back to Dubai
Re: Obi In A Rush To Be President, Says Atiku by Spanki(f): 10:46am On Mar 03, 2023
kahal29:

https://punchng.com/obi-in-a-rush-to-be-president-says-atiku/

Not just in a rush, but in a desperate rush to use emotions to justapose why he should win because he assumes he is the best. You forgot you said the cashless policy is good even when you can see that people were dying for the wrongly implemented move. Bloody desperado!!!
Re: Obi In A Rush To Be President, Says Atiku by Kchristy: 10:46am On Mar 03, 2023
[quote author=Ruggedniggaone sometimes I don't know how we Nigerians think. Is his vice a calabar man or from north?
Re: Obi In A Rush To Be President, Says Atiku by Donpenny(m): 10:47am On Mar 03, 2023
Both apc and pdp are wooing obi. They need his charisma to put the youth under control
Re: Obi In A Rush To Be President, Says Atiku by guychidile: 10:47am On Mar 03, 2023
So u are now God that selects and gives power, abi.
Re: Obi In A Rush To Be President, Says Atiku by Honchoslim16(m): 10:50am On Mar 03, 2023
FashionCookie:

They'll soon and tear your head. No worry grin
Let them keep coming!

They don't just like to hear the truth!

1 Like

Re: Obi In A Rush To Be President, Says Atiku by FashionCookie(f): 10:51am On Mar 03, 2023
Honchoslim16:

Let them keep coming!

They don't just like to hear the truth!
smiley
Re: Obi In A Rush To Be President, Says Atiku by Honchoslim16(m): 10:53am On Mar 03, 2023
Afrobasic:

But your personal Lord and Savior Asiwaju isn't ba?
You are just quick to comment!
Where have you ever seen my comment on Nairaland saying Tinubu is a Saint or holy

Look..... I'd choose Tinubu over Obi as a Leader!
Re: Obi In A Rush To Be President, Says Atiku by Honchoslim16(m): 10:53am On Mar 03, 2023
Theunbothered:

Who did you vote for?
The president elect 😎
Re: Obi In A Rush To Be President, Says Atiku by Honchoslim16(m): 10:58am On Mar 03, 2023
HardMirror:
thanks for stating the obvious truth. I really wonder why people are so blind to see. They are simply following emotions not facts. Obi is one of the WORST governors ever in the whole Nigeria
They just want to force a packaged failure on Nigerians!
Obi ko, Obo ni.
That dude lies a lot.....well, his ob!d!ots love lies

in fact, he can't match Fashola in terms of governance!

2 Likes

Re: Obi In A Rush To Be President, Says Atiku by Ruggedniggaone: 11:00am On Mar 03, 2023
Get2go:
Add North Central and parts of South West too.. Ode.
what you foolish obidense don't understand is that I don't care who get it between Atiku and Obi all I want is thieffnubuu and his devilish Muslim Muslim ticket not to near aso rock but for that to happen both of them have to work together but you are too dull to understand this
Re: Obi In A Rush To Be President, Says Atiku by Honchoslim16(m): 11:00am On Mar 03, 2023
Ken4Christ:

That we had a bad structure he was part of did not mean that there were no people with good heart in that structure.

Obi is a million times better than those in the system and he has a legacy of integrity.

He has no case with EFCC unlike his counterparts that has cases and use the court to subvert justice.

Peter Obi is God's choice for a New Nigeria and people voted for him.

The combined votes of all other parties wasn't up to the vote for Obi.

It will shock you when he gets back his stolen mandate.
Oh he has a good heart 😂😂

Why didn't he do all he's promising Nigerians in Anambra!

Y'all should stop feeding us with lies!
Re: Obi In A Rush To Be President, Says Atiku by HardMirror(m): 11:02am On Mar 03, 2023
Honchoslim16:

They just want to force a packaged failure to Nigerians!
Obi ko, Obo ni.
That dude lies a lot.....well, his ob!d!ots love lies

in fact, he can't match Fashola in terms of governance!
you are going too far. Fashola is god where obi is. Obi is was so bad even Bello of Kogi is far better than him. Doctors did not go on strike for 13 months under Bello at least

1 Like

Re: Obi In A Rush To Be President, Says Atiku by godofuck231: 11:03am On Mar 03, 2023
On point
Re: Obi In A Rush To Be President, Says Atiku by Honchoslim16(m): 11:06am On Mar 03, 2023
chudez0147:

What evidence do you have against him?? Werey pro-max! Go and verify
Go read the thread your fellow anambra guys created in 2012,asking what Peter Obi is doing.
Re: Obi In A Rush To Be President, Says Atiku by OnyesomJ(m): 11:07am On Mar 03, 2023
Watin this one dey talk all this years you have been contesting and Failing who you blame?
Now peter obi enter the race you want to blame him for taking your votes, better go back to your Dubai and relax and stop contesting..
Re: Obi In A Rush To Be President, Says Atiku by Honchoslim16(m): 11:07am On Mar 03, 2023
Cheeryfeet:

If Peter Obi is part of the structures then agbado is the foundation general
Whether agbado is the foundation or not..... Obi is part of the system that ruined the country too!

All of a sudden, he turned a Saint right
Re: Obi In A Rush To Be President, Says Atiku by Honchoslim16(m): 11:09am On Mar 03, 2023
HardMirror:
you are going too far. Fashola is god where obi is. Obi is was so bad even Bello of Kogi is far better than him. Doctors did not go on strike for 13 months under Bello at least
I swear man!

The way they package obi, you'd think he's the messiah the Jews are waiting for.

2 Likes

Re: Obi In A Rush To Be President, Says Atiku by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 03, 2023
elonmuskbaby:
I think it's his supporters pushing him aka awon motigbetional speakers isonu

I don't know whether it's only me that noticed,obi himself is part of the fraudulent system of corruption but social media has packaged him as a saint and cute.to me I smell acting.i don't know whether you observed that too
Of cause I do Omo iya

1 Like

Re: Obi In A Rush To Be President, Says Atiku by Flaame(m): 11:13am On Mar 03, 2023
Honchoslim16:
Initial gra-gra.

But some Nigerians are funny...... Y'all wanting a new Nigeria and you want Peter Obi to become president.
Obi is part of the structure of criminality!

Forget those media bullsh!t he does...... That n!gga issa packaged fraud!
prove it s*lly d*mmy
Re: Obi In A Rush To Be President, Says Atiku by Afrobasic(m): 11:14am On Mar 03, 2023
Honchoslim16:

You are just quick to comment!
Where have you ever seen my comment on Nairaland saying Tinubu is a Saint or holy

Look..... I'd choose Tinubu over Obi as a Leader!

Smh.

You'd pick a retired drug lord with dementia, confirmed election rigger and thug commandant, who by all account is the embodiment of everything we all swear to hate in this country, over Peter Obi? cry

Nigerians really do deserve the misery we witness everyday in that country and I really thank the universe for giving me the privilege to japa.

Make una enjoy your roasted corn and ewa.
Re: Obi In A Rush To Be President, Says Atiku by rickleye: 11:15am On Mar 03, 2023
Ruggedniggaone:
Thats the fact! We should stop deceiving ourselves obi can't be President with south east and south south votes alone if election is conducted 10× as long as Atiku and Obi are contesting in a different party none of them will win, the highest Obi can get is majority votes but he can never get 25% in 24 states except Lagos state Obi will always struggle to get 25% In the remaining south western States same thing with core northern States.

That’s the truth but the issue Sir Atiku is that people especially the youth may not have voted enmasse for PO as VP candidate under PDP. Places that PO won would have been split between you and Tinubu and Lagos would have been Tinubu’s for sure.
Nobody especially a president wants a vocal VP. VP are usually seen not heard. Same reason why wike was not chosen he’s too outspoken.
What would have worked is a PO president and Atiku VP. But I understand how that looks in this side of the world.
Kennedy had an older Johnson as VP
Obama had older Biden
Reagan had Bush ( likely age mates )
So you guys aren’t breaking new ground.

If you guys can work this out and accept a PO as president candidate under PDP and dissolve the LP. Then you stand a high chance in 4 years to present the first president of igbo origin.
Re: Obi In A Rush To Be President, Says Atiku by Honchoslim16(m): 11:17am On Mar 03, 2023
Afrobasic:

Smh.

You'd pick a retired drug lord with dementia, confirmed election rigger and thug commandant, who by all account is the embodiment of everything we all swear to hate in this country, over Peter Obi? cry

Nigerians really do deserve the misery we witness everyday in that country and I really thank the universe for giving me the privilege to japa.

Make una enjoy your roasted corn and ewa.
I'd rather choose the devil i know, over a packaged lying fraudulent angel!!!!

A quick reminder ➡️ Tinubu is the president elect!

Have a nice day!
Re: Obi In A Rush To Be President, Says Atiku by simplesearch: 11:18am On Mar 03, 2023
Seems to Atiku Success in an exam at first seating is undesirable, you need to do it over and over again to be said to be truly successful. WHAT A WACK MENTALITY OF THE CABALS. This is how they hold Nigeria to ransom while they do not expect anyone who is not connected to them to partake of the national cake, just their children and people within their ungodly circle are expected to graduate and get a good job fast, others are meant to wait at the bottom till ten or fifteen years after graduation. Again wack mentality!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Departs Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport For Daura (Video) / Flood Alert: Alpha Beach In Lagos Overflowing / UK Pulls Down IPOB Asylum Policy, To Review It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.