Stats: 3,153,357 members, 7,819,280 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Obi In A Rush To Be President, Says Atiku - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi In A Rush To Be President, Says Atiku (35878 Views)

Gunmen Scare In Anambra, As Parents Rush To Withdraw Children From Schools / U.S. Shouldn’t Rush To Embrace Nigerian Election Results —US Senator Jim Risch / US Consulate Replies FG Says Atiku’s American Visa Status Is Confidential (2) (3) (4)

Re: Obi In A Rush To Be President, Says Atiku by Ca4real: 11:19am On Mar 03, 2023
Honchoslim16:
Initial gra-gra.

But some Nigerians are funny...... Y'all wanting a new Nigeria and you want Peter Obi to become president.
Obi is part of the structure of criminality!

Forget those media bullsh!t he does...... That n!gga issa packaged fraud!
Not just that, he is a tribal bigot. I will keep saying it.
Re: Obi In A Rush To Be President, Says Atiku by Honchoslim16(m): 11:22am On Mar 03, 2023
Flaame:
prove it s*lly d*mmy
It's all over the net..... You just choose not to follow up with it.

Read the thread created in 2012 by your fellow anambra brothers, who were asking what Obi is actually doing as a governor then!

Re: Obi In A Rush To Be President, Says Atiku by Honchoslim16(m): 11:23am On Mar 03, 2023
Ca4real:

Not just that, he is a tribal bigot. I will keep saying it.
People won't believe you
Re: Obi In A Rush To Be President, Says Atiku by elonmuskbaby: 11:23am On Mar 03, 2023
FATHAT:

Of cause I do Omo iya
when dino said olosho wey go another state go repackage come dey claim Virgin, that was when I knew even Dino knows him well.
Dino might have his own excesses O but he exposed Obi for who he really is.i just wish all the Omo ale Yoruba can go and do their research about Obi then they'll know he's not any better than all the other politicians.even BAT Is not a saint and he doesn't pretend to be one but his track records have spoken for him

Because while bat was investing in people's lives irrespective of tribes,saint Obi was investing in emotions, social media packaging and leveraging on the anger of the youths and endsars propaganda cheesy
Re: Obi In A Rush To Be President, Says Atiku by Ca4real: 11:26am On Mar 03, 2023
papagiddy:
Atiku just stated the reasons why APC won...it's that simple! ...obi really helped APC... We warned them, but it was as if something was pushing Obi...and now they are shouting..rigging up and down....This atiku just stated d facts..... Tinubu should just thank Obi for laboring for him!!!....Obi not wise fellow honestly!!

Very right, I think soludo said it and I quote "Indeed, if I were Asiwaju Tinubu, I would even give Peter Obi money as someone heading one of the departments of his campaign because Obi is making Tinubu’s pathway to victory much easier by indirectly pulling down PDP. It is what it is!” Soludo had written.
Re: Obi In A Rush To Be President, Says Atiku by charlypoker(m): 11:30am On Mar 03, 2023
Atiku should just shut up already. He is making a lot of noise cheesy grin cool cool
Re: Obi In A Rush To Be President, Says Atiku by Theunbothered: 11:32am On Mar 03, 2023
Honchoslim16:

The president elect 😎

Criminal supporters are forming righteous. This country is a joke. grin

Enjoy your agbado.
Re: Obi In A Rush To Be President, Says Atiku by Honchoslim16(m): 11:38am On Mar 03, 2023
Theunbothered:

Criminal supporters are forming righteous. This country is a joke. grin

Enjoy your agbado.
While Obid!ots are claiming they are saints overnight!
You guys are fučk!ng pretenders.

A quick reminder ➡️ Tinubu is the president elect.
Have a nice day!
Re: Obi In A Rush To Be President, Says Atiku by VEHINTOLAR: 11:41am On Mar 03, 2023
What I know is that,by the grace of God,after eight years of Tinubu's tenure,power must go back to the North !

Anybody wey wan die,make him go die !
Re: Obi In A Rush To Be President, Says Atiku by boldtruthalways: 11:47am On Mar 03, 2023
See who is talking. Pls retire to Dubai. At least, you can't contest again, that is settled.
For facts, Atiku is a disgrace. SE has supported PDP for 24 good years, what's the big deal in PDP zoning the Presidency absolutely to SE? Your greed for power destroyed PDP. LP is likely to take over many Senate, HoR, Governorship and HoA seats. That's a good feat and more importantly, we will reclaim our stolen mandate.
If you have sense Atiku, you'll know that there's no way 23.9million will be the real number for 2023 election where millions of Youths for the first time in Nigeria trooped out en masse to vote for a new Nigeria while 2019 had over 28million votes. It was a total fraud and we all saw it.

Go and rest and allow Obi when he comes in to clean up the mess you contributed in bringing to Nigeria. You brought Buharii in 2015, so go home.
Re: Obi In A Rush To Be President, Says Atiku by Theunbothered: 11:56am On Mar 03, 2023
Honchoslim16:

While Obid!ots are claiming they are saints overnight!
You guys are fučk!ng pretenders.

A quick reminder ➡️ Tinubu is the president elect.
Have a nice day!

Re: Obi In A Rush To Be President, Says Atiku by Mfetenang: 11:59am On Mar 03, 2023
This post is for wailing losers,I'm out.
Re: Obi In A Rush To Be President, Says Atiku by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 03, 2023
This is unfair of Atiku, Obi was weeping yesterday in the press conference, now you say Obi is in a rush to become president.

Atiku doesnt know that another name for our igbo brethren is rusher, they do like to rush into everything, perhaps thats why they miss the mark. grin

This bashing for Obi is not fair.

Re: Obi In A Rush To Be President, Says Atiku by Abokisulay(m): 12:44pm On Mar 03, 2023
Obi is a cowa.rd and those advising him want to eat his money 😂😂

Re: Obi In A Rush To Be President, Says Atiku by bizzibodi(m): 12:59pm On Mar 03, 2023
This serial electoral loser has not realise Obi is a movement & d true winner of d presidential election.
Re: Obi In A Rush To Be President, Says Atiku by MeineMutter: 2:01pm On Mar 03, 2023
loosecanon50:
See pot calling kettle black. Oga Atiku, how many times have you contested for president now? oops! I have lost count grin

Obi is not in a rush to become president, he’s in a rush to fix the mess you and your cohorts made of Nigeria.

Yes. I support you. The way he rushed to fix all the messes he met in Anambra when he became governor.

Rushing to fix messes is in Obi’s DNA but other tribes don’t know. Na only me and you know. Iberibe.
Re: Obi In A Rush To Be President, Says Atiku by demoBaba: 2:02pm On Mar 03, 2023
Franking:

Did Obi tell Atiku that he'll win the presidency with only votes from SE and SS? Won't Obi be unpardonably naive to even consider that?

What else will a south easterner do to please u lot? Obi transversed the length and width of the country during and before campaigns, chose a northerner as running mate. Why haven't Atiku the negotiator won if he knows how to?

The easiest people to take a shot at are Igbos.

It's always a lose- lose situation for them.

In 2015 south west and Northern form alliance to take power from PDP. The same thing happened in 2019.

What am expecting South East to do...is to break alliance between the two region ( south west and north) and look for how to form alliance with any of them.

My brother that's all.
Re: Obi In A Rush To Be President, Says Atiku by MeineMutter: 2:03pm On Mar 03, 2023
quentin06:
This is unfair of Atiku, Obi was weeping yesterday in the press conference, now you say Obi is in a rush to become president.

Atiku doesnt know that another name for our igbo brethren is rusher, they do like to rush into everything, perhaps thats why they miss the mark. grin

This bashing for Obi is not fair.

😁. I said it when someone said Obi was laughing after loosing the election. I said nkan ti baje lara baba.

Erin ako ni weyrey n rin.
Re: Obi In A Rush To Be President, Says Atiku by Franking: 3:23pm On Mar 03, 2023
demoBaba:

In 2015 south west and Northern form alliance to take power from PDP. The same thing happened in 2019.

What am expecting South East to do...is to break alliance between the two region ( south west and north) and look for how to form alliance with any of them.

My brother that's all.

Easier said than done. You forgot to mention the alliance in 1967 that crushed Biafra forces. In that sense nothing has changed. It's a tripod with two major legs and one minor one.

Re: Obi In A Rush To Be President, Says Atiku by chaloskyx: 4:51pm On Mar 03, 2023
If Obi is in a rush you are desperate bros you have contested how many times and failed how many Northerners who have contested have you called desperate? this is the first Igbo man contesting for presidency since we be came a democracy and you are telling him he's in a rush bros no lie Nigeria has an agenda against the igbos and are unfairly vindictive towards them since the civil war they want to leave you say no they want to be president you say they are in a rush nawa o!!!
Re: Obi In A Rush To Be President, Says Atiku by emanobis(m): 5:10pm On Mar 03, 2023
See who's talking...sometimes people's desperation blocks their senses of recollection and reflection.

Is it not this same Atiku that has been seeking for Presidency since he left dt same presidency with Obasanjo back in 2007

Someone that his been running for the same office he left for the past 16years is saying that vibrant and Elegant Obi is in a rush.

Obi left office as Anambra State governor and since then hasn't contested in any election till now and you are saying he is in a rush...yes he is in a rush anyway...rush to restore Nigeria back to its lost glory, someone who his house 🏠 is on fire 🔥 will always be in a rush...Alhaji Privatisation

Then allow Nigerians to make that decision of who they want and who they will retire
Re: Obi In A Rush To Be President, Says Atiku by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 03, 2023
elonmuskbaby:
when dino said olosho wey go another state go repackage come dey claim Virgin, that was when I knew even Dino knows him well.
Dino might have his own excesses O but he exposed Obi for who he really is.i just wish all the Omo ale Yoruba can go and do their research about Obi then they'll know he's not any better than all the other politicians.even BAT Is not a saint and he doesn't pretend to be one but his track records have spoken for him

Because while bat was investing in people's lives irrespective of tribes,saint Obi was investing in emotions, social media packaging and leveraging on the anger of the youths and endsars propaganda cheesy

Omo ale yoruba indeed. Although hypocritsm knows no bounds but some semi- Yorubas had descended so low to a point of no return. Modern day politics has indeed blinded them due to the influence of MONEY. That's why they call a black WHITE with full confidence. Awon alatenuje

Re: Obi In A Rush To Be President, Says Atiku by autosavvy: 6:36pm On Mar 03, 2023
Speaking further, Atiku said Obi “wounded” his outing in the election by taking away the votes he would have gor from the South-East and South-South.

With the above confirmation from Atiku . . .Are they still going to court? undecided
Re: Obi In A Rush To Be President, Says Atiku by Ken4Christ: 8:41pm On Mar 03, 2023
Honchoslim16:

Oh he has a good heart 😂😂

Why didn't he do all he's promising Nigerians in Anambra!

Y'all should stop feeding us with lies!

You have forgotten that states have limited finance and certain sectors are in the exclusive list.
Re: Obi In A Rush To Be President, Says Atiku by Honchoslim16(m): 9:03pm On Mar 03, 2023
Ken4Christ:

You have forgotten that states have limited finance and certain sectors are in the exclusive list.
Just stop all the lies and hype!
At least he should have done 20 percent when he was a governor.

It's so funny when y'all paint him like a messiah...... Let's call a spade a spade!

80% are supporting Obi because they are ibos.
20% are supporting Obi because they are just tired of the top parties APC and PDP.

If Hausas support their fellow hausa man, y'all will be claiming they're pulling the country backwards.

If Yorubas support their fellow yoruba man, y'all are quick to shout tribalism.
Re: Obi In A Rush To Be President, Says Atiku by Ken4Christ: 10:25pm On Mar 03, 2023
Honchoslim16:

Just stop all the lies and hype!
At least he should have done 20 percent when he was a governor.

It's so funny when y'all paint him like a messiah...... Let's call a spade a spade!

80% are supporting Obi because they are ibos.
20% are supporting Obi because they are just tired of the top parties APC and PDP.

If Hausas support their fellow hausa man, y'all will be claiming they're pulling the country backwards.

If Yorubas support their fellow yoruba man, y'all are quick to shout tribalism.

You analysis is not correct. He had great support from the north also. He won in Abuja overwhelmingly where we have all tribes represented.

He won most of the states in the North Central.

I saw a poling unit where he had over 90% of the vote cast even in Bauchi.

When the true result is released, you will be shocked to see his widespread victory across at least 30 states in the country.
Re: Obi In A Rush To Be President, Says Atiku by Honchoslim16(m): 10:31pm On Mar 03, 2023
Ken4Christ:

You analysis is not correct. He had great support from the north also. He won in Abuja overwhelmingly where we have all tribes represented.

He won most of the states in the North Central.

I saw a poling unit where he had over 90% of the vote cast even in Bauchi.

When the true result is released, you will be shocked to see his widespread victory across at least 30 states in the country.
Dawg.... Tinubu has won the election!
Y'all should face reality!

Have a great night!
Re: Obi In A Rush To Be President, Says Atiku by Ken4Christ: 10:48pm On Mar 03, 2023
Honchoslim16:

Dawg.... Tinubu has won the election!
Y'all should face reality!

Have a great night!

He will not smell that seat.
Re: Obi In A Rush To Be President, Says Atiku by Versal: 11:38pm On Mar 03, 2023
Atiku go back to your country nah
Wetin him de wait for?
Re: Obi In A Rush To Be President, Says Atiku by MamaletASO: 6:48pm On Mar 04, 2023
Obi is best with good profile for Nigeria amidst the contestants..

Pls compare them.

Re: Obi In A Rush To Be President, Says Atiku by demoBaba: 6:31pm On Mar 08, 2023
Franking:

That's a very selfish thing to say for Atiku. How come Obi stole only his votes from SE and SS? Is he dependent on Obi?
Again, power needed to return to the South after Buhari.

Presidency have returned to South sir.

Lt. Mukhtar, A Soldier Killed In An Ambush By Boko Haram Members Yesterday / Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation / 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49