Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,793 members, 7,827,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Aisha Buhari: Tinubu Will Not Betray Nigerians, His Victory Is God’s Will - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari: Tinubu Will Not Betray Nigerians, His Victory Is God’s Will (16432 Views)

Prophet Moses Warns Osinbajo: "Do Not Betray Tinubu Or You Will End In Shame" / Obasanjo: Buhari Deceiving Nigerians, His Government Empowering Boko Haram / Ekiti Governor-Elect, Fayemi, Celebrates With Governors After His Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari: Tinubu Will Not Betray Nigerians, His Victory Is God’s Will by Faber(m): 6:32am On Mar 03, 2023
wirinet:

In Nigeria God is justification for every evil imaginable. Boko Haram rapes and murders children and women in the name of God. Kidnappers kill and sell the body parts of their victims in the name of God. Even priests and pastors fleece members of their congregations of their money and dignity in the name of God. Elections are stolen in the name of God.

This was the reason I became an atheist very young in life. I could not in clear conscience worship a God that turn people evil.

No wonder Blaise Pascal said " There's no time when men commits so much evil than with a religious conviction"
Nigeria Don open my eyes 😥😥
Re: Aisha Buhari: Tinubu Will Not Betray Nigerians, His Victory Is God’s Will by Djele: 6:38am On Mar 03, 2023
God punish u this morning
Re: Aisha Buhari: Tinubu Will Not Betray Nigerians, His Victory Is God’s Will by rummmy: 6:50am On Mar 03, 2023
We have all the evidence,over 100 of them....APC is inec and inec is APC...
Re: Aisha Buhari: Tinubu Will Not Betray Nigerians, His Victory Is God’s Will by ultimateprof: 6:50am On Mar 03, 2023
Who is this one self? Unfortunate being! 🤣🤣
Re: Aisha Buhari: Tinubu Will Not Betray Nigerians, His Victory Is God’s Will by Shollez(m): 6:52am On Mar 03, 2023
Why your husband failed us? Idiotic woman
Re: Aisha Buhari: Tinubu Will Not Betray Nigerians, His Victory Is God’s Will by GloriousGbola: 6:56am On Mar 03, 2023
Unlike her husband Aisha appreciates and reciprocates support

Without Tinubu Buhari would have continued forever on the journey obi is starting
Re: Aisha Buhari: Tinubu Will Not Betray Nigerians, His Victory Is God’s Will by bencr7: 7:00am On Mar 03, 2023
like buhari was d choosing one by God but finish d country patapata,that y is administration get F9 in everything,yet instead of him to write is name in book of good legacy,he still mess up,look at now how everybody are always attacking Obasanjo because he did not keep a good legacy mostly in our election ,like 2007 when d bless Yaradu(rip) which is power was short,but statistics d best nigeria president since 1999, confess that wat brought him to power was rigging by d help of Obasanjo d letter man.
Soon a time will come tinubu will insult buhari too,if he dare but mouth in tinubu presidency.

Re: Aisha Buhari: Tinubu Will Not Betray Nigerians, His Victory Is God’s Will by wirinet(m): 7:09am On Mar 03, 2023
GloriousGbola:
Unlike her husband Aisha appreciates and reciprocates support

Without Tinubu Buhari would have continued forever on the journey obi is starting

Nigeria should not be about reciprocating support, but about the interest of all nigerians.

Its was not only Tinubu's support that made Buhari president in 2015, many Nigerians from all tribes, religions and works of life - both home and abroad supported Buhari. Even I supported Buhari's against my ijaw brother Jonathan. All polls before the elections gave Buhari victory and that was why Jonathan postponed the elections to buy time.

In this elections, there was no clear favourite, all three candidates could have won, or at worst we would have gone for a runoff. Tinubu might still have won without rigging, but they didn't want to take a chance, and so APC and INEC rigged massively.
Re: Aisha Buhari: Tinubu Will Not Betray Nigerians, His Victory Is God’s Will by Ezi1993(f): 7:09am On Mar 03, 2023
Nonsense comment coming from the mouth of the wife of a heart less, cruel and most wicked African president.. But God go show unna say im pass unna one day...just one day like this.
Re: Aisha Buhari: Tinubu Will Not Betray Nigerians, His Victory Is God’s Will by Gandrova: 7:10am On Mar 03, 2023
KevMitnick:
These are the real enemies of Nigeria.
Lolz! The real enemies according to you, Dey play dey play ! cheesy
Re: Aisha Buhari: Tinubu Will Not Betray Nigerians, His Victory Is God’s Will by babajero(m): 7:12am On Mar 03, 2023
valentineuwakwe:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/03/02/tinubu-will-not-betray-nigerians-his-victory-is-gods-will-aisha-buhari/

tinubu is corrupt politicians and inec's will. Peter obi which is God's will be restored soon.
Re: Aisha Buhari: Tinubu Will Not Betray Nigerians, His Victory Is God’s Will by Akeju16(f): 7:13am On Mar 03, 2023
Faber:
God of Rigging abi? Just as we have God of Soccer in football...

Vagina people sef😎
. Like it was done in Anambra
Re: Aisha Buhari: Tinubu Will Not Betray Nigerians, His Victory Is God’s Will by bencr7: 7:14am On Mar 03, 2023
Enyimbamercedes:
God don suffer for the mouth of the wicked!

A man imposes his will on the people, massively rigs an election in his favour and then you come out to say it is God's will?

God made thugs come out in Lagos to maim voters and snatch boxes

God advised Wike to threaten electoral officers and to doctor results

Perhaps God inspired the INEC chairman to set aside procedures and continue collating falsifying results

That's fine... god is Man
see wetin they are using d God for,yet wike that help them rig election never still congratulate tinubu,my sis were dey river State tell me say wike name done turn to taboo for is own pple hear,dare praise wike,u go collect heavy beating.
Re: Aisha Buhari: Tinubu Will Not Betray Nigerians, His Victory Is God’s Will by Sukkyy2010: 7:14am On Mar 03, 2023
Xscape1993:
I reserve my comments for now.....but darkness will never prevail over light....
who is darkness and who is light, una go just dey cap nonsense, is peter not a human being?
Is he a saint?. Tinubu won, is the president whether you like it not and nothing can change that.
Re: Aisha Buhari: Tinubu Will Not Betray Nigerians, His Victory Is God’s Will by Jsucre(m): 7:18am On Mar 03, 2023
Mrregistration:
But wait oOoOO
What if Tinubu is a God sent
make we take another eye look am ba
Re: Aisha Buhari: Tinubu Will Not Betray Nigerians, His Victory Is God’s Will by bencr7: 7:19am On Mar 03, 2023
Sukkyy2010:
who is darkness and who is light, una go just dey cap nonsense, is peter not a human being?
Is he a saint?. Tinubu won, is the president whether you like it not and nothing can change that.
he won,but why was he afraid of electronic vote,if inec have done d right thing by following their own law and rule ,pdp and LP for shut up,and accept their defeat.
Re: Aisha Buhari: Tinubu Will Not Betray Nigerians, His Victory Is God’s Will by GloriousGbola: 7:21am On Mar 03, 2023
wirinet:

Nigeria should not be about reciprocating support, but about the interest of all nigerians.

Its was not only Tinubu's support that made Buhari president in 2015, many Nigerians from all tribes, religions and works of life - both home and abroad supported Buhari. Even I supported Buhari's against my ijaw brother Jonathan. All polls before the elections gave Buhari victory and that was why Jonathan postponed the elections to buy time.

In this elections, there was no clear favourite, all three candidates could have won, or at worst we would have gone for a runoff. Tinubu might still have won without rigging, but they didn't want to take a chance, and so APC and INEC rigged massively.

i voted for buhari in 2011

we know how that went

a lot of people belived in buhari [though it was clearly misplaced]

that belief did not get buhari into aso rock. it was his alliance with tinubu who also did a hefty PR repacking of buhari as a regular guy with cute daughter and who could wear a suit and tuxedo . it was also Tinubu that stopped atiku the dollar man from hijacking the APC primaries

as to APC and INEC rigging massively as you claim - APC has been in power for close to eight years now. we sat through an election in 2019. there were numerous other elections - Ekiti - an election where some people would have exacted revenge for the nonsense pdp pulled in 2014 went without a hitch, just some absurd sifia pains comedy from Fayose. the party lost Osun.

the difference here as i have said repeatedly is a lot of obidients who have never followed elections in their lives before now and who sold themselves on a narrative of Peter Obi is anointed from God, and APC is evil and who spent the last 9 months focusing on SM character assassination of BAT and canonization of Peter Obi have fully swallowed their own kool aid

there was no federal might - tinubu was clearly not in favor with buhari - who did everything he could to fk the election up for his party. the worst fuel scarcity since the abacha days in the months leading to an election. nigerians in a run on the naira in the weeks to an election.

this is why it is only die hard Peter obi supporters who will continue to belive all this APC rigging story
Re: Aisha Buhari: Tinubu Will Not Betray Nigerians, His Victory Is God’s Will by Jsucre(m): 7:22am On Mar 03, 2023
If you're destined to be president, the rule will be break no good set of human can change it.

I Don take another eye look am. We move
Re: Aisha Buhari: Tinubu Will Not Betray Nigerians, His Victory Is God’s Will by Ken4Christ: 7:31am On Mar 03, 2023
Sometime, it's better to stay quiet than to join issues with thieves. Remember, a friend of a thief is a thief.
Re: Aisha Buhari: Tinubu Will Not Betray Nigerians, His Victory Is God’s Will by Lease(m): 7:34am On Mar 03, 2023
Is Aisha Buhari now one of the Nigerian prophets and prophetess' 🙄🙄🙄😁😁😁
Re: Aisha Buhari: Tinubu Will Not Betray Nigerians, His Victory Is God’s Will by adekolaelect(m): 7:35am On Mar 03, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Look at this shameless 'child-bride' that was riding her ancestor's blokos at 15. . . .IN ZAH OZAH ROOM kwa nu? cheesy
She don become part of 'the cabal', so she is not shouting any more.

Amen!!!

Where ILLITERATES will try to out-wit LITERATES in Nigeria? cheesy
It will be A PEACEFUL FIGHT. . . They are expecting 'AGBERO-STREET' FIGHT? Lai-Lai. . . .grin
Vety interesting. . . .More entertainment from the BALAAAAAAAAAAA BLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU AGBERO TOWN HALL.
this one has upgraded from wailing to crying !!!! sorry your body will later adapt the new things in the Town
Re: Aisha Buhari: Tinubu Will Not Betray Nigerians, His Victory Is God’s Will by hope4nigeria(m): 7:36am On Mar 03, 2023
Anon60:
We'll see that in court ma
Na this useless woman who only belong to the other room and kitchen you dey call ma. What did she know?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari: Tinubu Will Not Betray Nigerians, His Victory Is God’s Will by Billygee2u: 7:37am On Mar 03, 2023
valentineuwakwe:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/03/02/tinubu-will-not-betray-nigerians-his-victory-is-gods-will-aisha-buhari/

Usele.ss woman who asked you if he's God's will ?
Do you know God ?
What did you do to stop the pains and suffering Nigerians are going through ?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: Tinubu Will Not Betray Nigerians, His Victory Is God’s Will by Billygee2u: 7:39am On Mar 03, 2023
Anon60:
We'll see that in court ma
who is Madam? your class Madam?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: Tinubu Will Not Betray Nigerians, His Victory Is God’s Will by stuffs2002: 7:39am On Mar 03, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Look at this shameless 'child-bride' that was riding her ancestor's blokos at 15. . . .IN ZAH OZAH ROOM kwa nu? cheesy
She don become part of 'the cabal', so she is not shouting any more.

Amen!!!

Where ILLITERATES will try to out-wit LITERATES in Nigeria? cheesy
It will be A PEACEFUL FIGHT. . . They are expecting 'AGBERO-STREET' FIGHT? Lai-Lai. . . .grin
Vety interesting. . . .More entertainment from the BALAAAAAAAAAAA BLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU AGBERO TOWN HALL.

IPOB in sifia pains ever since Giringori did not win. IPOB are claiming victory after Giringori came 3rd ooo

Tinubu: 8 years
North: 8 years
SS : 8 years
North: 8 years
SW : 8 years

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: Tinubu Will Not Betray Nigerians, His Victory Is God’s Will by DipsonGiggs: 7:47am On Mar 03, 2023
[color=#006600][/color]WELLDONE SIR
helinues:
Well Spoken Madam Aisha.

Tinubu has been tested and trusted.

Tinubu's victory was ordained by God. He who God bless, anyone envying is only attracting thunder
Re: Aisha Buhari: Tinubu Will Not Betray Nigerians, His Victory Is God’s Will by Princeton92(m): 7:49am On Mar 03, 2023
Buhari's wife wants to be an Ambassador
Re: Aisha Buhari: Tinubu Will Not Betray Nigerians, His Victory Is God’s Will by wirinet(m): 7:57am On Mar 03, 2023
Jsucre:
If you're destined to be president, the rule will be break no good set of human can change it.

I Don take another eye look am. We move
Noone is destined to be president. That's for kings and queens. Presidents are determined through political maneuvers, treachery, murder and even war.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: Tinubu Will Not Betray Nigerians, His Victory Is God’s Will by Levels2(f): 8:05am On Mar 03, 2023
valentineuwakwe:

We call on INEC to cancel all the results from Southeast as there's no election but day light rigging

Anambra state result: APC 908 LP 1,102,300

Enugu State result: APC 4,772 LP 428,640

Ebonyin State Result: APC 42,402

LP 259,738

Abia State Result: APC 8,914

LP 327,095

Imo State Result: APC 66,171 LP 352,904

Let us all keep sharing the video online both on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook respectively

To access the video search for Aanu Albert Aluko on Facebook and check his post
Re: Aisha Buhari: Tinubu Will Not Betray Nigerians, His Victory Is God’s Will by TrumpDonald2: 8:15am On Mar 03, 2023
helinues:

See the way you just described yourself and your fellows. So your bullying stale tactics failed as usual upon all the empty noise on social media.

I thought insults, likes, shares and retweets would be added to the votes, what went wrong?

Pikin wey vow say him mama no go rest should also forget about sleeping.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

You are about to overtake FreeStuffsNG as the biggest clown on this forum.

Elections are not won on social media, elections are not won on social media. Election come start, una run go off server 😂😂😂

My happiness is that this matter is heading to court. At least it will expose to world all the fraud done by APC and INEC because the evidences are there.

I am eagerly and happily looking forward to the tribunals
Re: Aisha Buhari: Tinubu Will Not Betray Nigerians, His Victory Is God’s Will by histemple: 8:25am On Mar 03, 2023
Aisha! Aisha!! Aisha!!!. I hope it's not what I am thinking oh?
Re: Aisha Buhari: Tinubu Will Not Betray Nigerians, His Victory Is God’s Will by 2starboy25: 8:25am On Mar 03, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Presidency Slams APC Over ‘malicious’ Claim Of Planned Handover To The Military / Protest In Sapele Over Power Outage & Outrageous Bill (Photos) / Osinbajo Presides Over National Single Window Trading Platform Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.