Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Fayose Dumps PDP, Says Ayu Misleading Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Dumps PDP, Says Ayu Misleading Atiku (34334 Views)

Makinde Donated N100m For Renovation Of Pdp’s PDI, Says Ayu / 2022: Tension In Ekiti PDP As Fayose Dumps Eleka, Oni, Supports Kolawole / 2019: Obasanjo Outlines Major Issues With APC, PDP, Says He’s Not Member Of ADC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Dumps PDP, Says Ayu Misleading Atiku by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:07am On Mar 03, 2023
Former Ekiti State governor, Ayodele Fayose, announced his resignation from the Peoples Democratic Party, on Wednesday, adding that he was quitting partisan politics.

His announcement came hours after his party, the Peoples Democratic Party, lost the presidential election to the ruling All Progressives Congress.

Fayose, who announced his resignation while appearing as a guest on Arise TV, also revealed that the PDP presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar, rejected the proposition by the aggrieved G-5 governors that he should only serve one term in office.

Announcing his resignation, Fayose said, “From today, I stay off the PDP.”

When asked if that was a resignation, he said, “I say it here, from today on, I step aside because I must be talking like a leader in this country.

“I had issued on my Twitter handle, even in the month, whether it was January or December that I warned the PDP of this problem. If not resolved, it will consume this party. I told them there was danger ahead. Watch it.”

Speaking further, Fayose blamed the National Chairman of the party, Iyiorcha Ayu, for the failure of the party at the polls.

He urged the party to accept defeat, alleging that they were sponsoring protests against the outcome of the election.

“This Ayu was the one who led Atiku to the gutters. They took him to the gutters. You see when a man cannot come out. At 80, what does he want to do after that?”

Reacting to a video showing members of a Civil Society Organisation who protested against the outcome of the election in Abuja, Fayose said, “Let me first fault the people I saw here today, that are calling themselves civil society. No, they are PDP members.

The person that first spoke on behalf of protesters here is Yusuf from Oyo State; he is a PDP member contesting in 2019. He is a good brother of mine. The other young lady is also from Oyo State, they are all PDP members. If you see a protest rally, you will see the trickiness of the protest rally.

These are PDP agents. These are people doing this to just show Nigerians that we are not happy. PDP has been sponsoring a lot of people to protest and giving them money. They go and carry people from somewhere; give them N1,000 each, and sometimes they will beat themselves. You can count the number of protesters here at an election that attracted almost 22 million people. You count these people as protesting,” he said.

Speaking on the governorship election in Lagos State, he said, “The PDP candidate in Lagos is like people doing theatre to me. Lagos business is serious business. There are lots of challenges in Lagos. So I enjoin everybody in Lagos to return this Sanwo-Olu and stay off of the PDP.”

Source: https://punchng.com/fayose-dumps-pdp-says-ayu-misleading-atiku/?amp

81 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Fayose Dumps PDP, Says Ayu Misleading Atiku by Xscape1993(m): 4:10am On Mar 03, 2023
I am not surprised... Nigeria politics...

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose Dumps PDP, Says Ayu Misleading Atiku by loosecanon50(m): 4:16am On Mar 03, 2023
He waited till APC’s candidate was fraudulently declared winner before dumping PDP.

In Nigerian politics, anywhere belle face is the right way to follow. Hunger has done Fayose shege. FFK has finally gotten a brother in hunger who he can be dining with on the table of shame.

142 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Fayose Dumps PDP, Says Ayu Misleading Atiku by Aufbauh(m): 4:18am On Mar 03, 2023
I'm very upbeat that the main opposition party the PDP cannot survive another 8 years of being without the national cake.

The PDP was ideologically built on sinful democratization of the National cake. So any circumstances that will deprive them of this for too long will definitely send her members to oblivion.

100 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Fayose Dumps PDP, Says Ayu Misleading Atiku by NaughtyBrainiac: 5:29am On Mar 03, 2023
Lol

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Dumps PDP, Says Ayu Misleading Atiku by Wickedfacts: 5:29am On Mar 03, 2023
Nicely played Fayose

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fayose Dumps PDP, Says Ayu Misleading Atiku by ManishSmith(m): 5:30am On Mar 03, 2023
Watching ....... let the dumping begin!!!

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Dumps PDP, Says Ayu Misleading Atiku by KanwuliaExtra: 5:30am On Mar 03, 2023
Like ATIKU can be misled?
With all due respect. . . shut your lousy trap and proceed to APC!
We all have to make a change at some point in our lives.
The time is now. . . .please move on and stop crying more than the bereaved.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Dumps PDP, Says Ayu Misleading Atiku by Mrregistration: 5:30am On Mar 03, 2023
Ifa yo se.....

Actually an average Nigerian has moved on after the election results.
Most of the people protesting have personal interest

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fayose Dumps PDP, Says Ayu Misleading Atiku by Femisol(m): 5:30am On Mar 03, 2023
Oshoko 1 of Ekiti
Oko Makinde grin grin
Always watching like a BAT 🦇 grin grin

19 Likes

Re: Fayose Dumps PDP, Says Ayu Misleading Atiku by Wickedfacts: 5:30am On Mar 03, 2023
Aufbauh:
I'm very upbeat that the main opposition party the PDP cannot survive another 8 years of being without the national cake.

The PDP was ideologically built on sinful democratization of the National cake. So any circumstances that will deprive them of this for too long will definitely send her members to oblivion.

Only thing holding Pdp together is Wike. If he dare leaves, PDP will die like Obi's ambition.

66 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fayose Dumps PDP, Says Ayu Misleading Atiku by FREEMADNESS: 5:31am On Mar 03, 2023
Nigerian politicians are the worst set of pple.
When you see them agitating for the masses one would think they are the kind of activist we need only to see dem change at the blink of an eye.

No permanent enemy in Nigerian politics.

To all of you fighting over politicians..... You are the ones enabling dem to rule over us like monarchs.

They impoverished us for a reason
They play the ethnic game for a reason
They play the religious game for a reason.

Whenever the masses come together to form an alliance they always come in between to destabilize the movement by playing a sentimental game.

WE ARE NOT WISE IN THIS COUNTRY 😪😪😪

13 Likes

Re: Fayose Dumps PDP, Says Ayu Misleading Atiku by 9jaChooseTinubu: 5:31am On Mar 03, 2023
Same way some people would dumb some to bla bla or death

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Dumps PDP, Says Ayu Misleading Atiku by Wickedfacts: 5:32am On Mar 03, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
Like ATIKU can be misled?
With all due respect. . . shut your lousy trap and proceed to APC!
We all have to make a change at some point in our lives.
The time is now. . . .please move on and stop crying more than the bereaved.

Once again, you are here donating years. grin

Use this one wipe your eyes make akata no take motor kill you.

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fayose Dumps PDP, Says Ayu Misleading Atiku by Tunasco4u(m): 5:32am On Mar 03, 2023
Ok
Re: Fayose Dumps PDP, Says Ayu Misleading Atiku by Naijaguy123: 5:34am On Mar 03, 2023
Best bet is PDP to merge with LP otherwise Tinubu will decimate them. He’s a strategist.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fayose Dumps PDP, Says Ayu Misleading Atiku by beerfraud: 5:34am On Mar 03, 2023
The Peter the Rock has spoken not Peter Pandora Obituary will all know as thief

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Dumps PDP, Says Ayu Misleading Atiku by KanwuliaExtra: 5:35am On Mar 03, 2023
Wickedfacts:

Once again, you are here donating years. grin

Use this one wipe your eyes make akata no take motor kill you.

Na your tears? shocked
Your darling country is in mourning like someone died. . . .
Should I not show sympathy for with the politically-bereaved? wink

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Dumps PDP, Says Ayu Misleading Atiku by samsard(m): 5:36am On Mar 03, 2023
Wickedfacts:

Only thing holding Pdp together is Wike. If he dare leaves, PDP will die like Obi's ambition.
No one in PDP respects Wike right now. He's like a pechulant child. As for Obi's ambition, you people sound like Buhari didn't lose the presidential election three times & even shedding tears before eventually winning it due to GEJ becoming unpopular & him forming an alliance. It may not be the case for Obi but most of you guys don't look beyond your noses.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Dumps PDP, Says Ayu Misleading Atiku by Sonnobax15(m): 5:36am On Mar 03, 2023
grin grin
When the most wicked man on earth was screaming,they all thought he was hate-personified....But now,e be like say their eyes don open.

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fayose Dumps PDP, Says Ayu Misleading Atiku by illicit(m): 5:37am On Mar 03, 2023
He has a history of resigning from PDP at any loss

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Dumps PDP, Says Ayu Misleading Atiku by zoedew: 5:37am On Mar 03, 2023
Gathering the ruins of the unenviable life he has lived so far.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Dumps PDP, Says Ayu Misleading Atiku by Wickedfacts: 5:38am On Mar 03, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Na your tears? shocked
Your darling country is in mourning like someone died. . . .
Should I not show sympathy for with the politically-bereaved? wink

My dear, you can wear black like Obi and roll on floor like a fresh widow.

Obi that has been wearing black cloth of mourning, you think he didn't know?

Even Jonathan dey laugh una

35 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fayose Dumps PDP, Says Ayu Misleading Atiku by thebestprice(m): 5:39am On Mar 03, 2023
Fayose and Wike are gangsters

7 Likes

Re: Fayose Dumps PDP, Says Ayu Misleading Atiku by Iseoluwani: 5:39am On Mar 03, 2023
Fayose with no sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Dumps PDP, Says Ayu Misleading Atiku by Wickedfacts: 5:40am On Mar 03, 2023
samsard:
No one in PDP respects Wike right now. He's like a pechulant child. As for Obi's ambition, you people sound like Buhari didn't lose the presidential election three times & even shedding tears before eventually winning it due to GEJ becoming unpopular & him forming an alliance. It may not be the case for Obi but most of you guys don't look beyond your noses.

Professor Okigwe, It is petulant, not pechulant.

Secondly, since Buhari ran 4 times, it means Obi will also run 4 times. He had 3 mote to go. I don't now see why you are crying.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Dumps PDP, Says Ayu Misleading Atiku by UTILITYMAY(m): 5:40am On Mar 03, 2023
I knew this would happen

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Dumps PDP, Says Ayu Misleading Atiku by KanwuliaExtra: 5:42am On Mar 03, 2023
Wickedfacts:

My dear, you can wear black like Obi and roll on floor like a fresh widow.

Obi that has been wearing black cloth of mourning, you think he didn't know?

Even Jonathan dey laugh una
The good news is that I can wail from 'the abroad'!
If I were in Nigeria, I would have jumped into the ocean just to end it all. grin
I have never been ruled by any of your USELESS leaders and never will.

I will keep supporting OBI.
Die if you wanno die. . . . WE GAT LAGOS AND ABUJA! Shame on you and your KING-AGBADO!
Lost his own state to go and rig in others to win. cheesy

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose Dumps PDP, Says Ayu Misleading Atiku by BigBrother9ja: 5:42am On Mar 03, 2023
grin
Political prostitutes grin

Let the dumping and switching begin!

PDP is dead!

8 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

''I Have No Hand In Your Expulsion'' - Atiku Replies Akiolu / London Police Called To Arrest The Guardian’s Reporter Over Buhari / Dasuki To Daura: "If You Are Not Careful, You May Replace Me In This Room"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.