Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,970 members, 7,825,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Why Did People Vote Tinubu To Win Presidency? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Did People Vote Tinubu To Win Presidency? (393 Views)

Bandits Are Our People, Vote Leaders Who Won’t Fight Them - Sheikh Gumi / Prophet Ayodele Tells Peter Obi Things He Must Do To Win Presidency. / Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did People Vote Tinubu To Win Presidency? by Brek: 6:52am On Mar 03, 2023
Tinubu is a 79 year old man
He is a Muslim Muslim president that won't even care for the Fulani killings
He said I didn't believe in one Nigeria
He also said that lazy Lagos youths are always on my door
Re: Why Did People Vote Tinubu To Win Presidency? by Jagabanofafrica: 7:06am On Mar 03, 2023
Stop barking and posting rubbish. Accept defeat and move on.

Tinubu is ur new President

5 Likes

Re: Why Did People Vote Tinubu To Win Presidency? by youngbabaj(m): 7:08am On Mar 03, 2023
Sorry
Re: Why Did People Vote Tinubu To Win Presidency? by Brek: 7:21am On Mar 03, 2023
Jagabanofafrica:
Stop barking and posting rubbish. Accept defeat and move on.

Tinubu is ur new President
Until the time some person slaps you
You will receive sense since some illiterates like you love supporting Fulani killings they will kill your parents and you
And you will start running like the headless chicken you are
Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Why Did People Vote Tinubu To Win Presidency? by sat70: 7:48am On Mar 03, 2023
Brek:

Until the time some person slaps you
You will receive sense since some illiterates like you love supporting Fulani killings they will kill your parents and you
And you will start running like the headless chicken you are
Rubbish
Oga keep kwayet Jare. Who the hell is Peter Obi youre supporting. That guy will lead Nigeria to a bigger problem. God sef no want make he rule, that's why he lost. Make una rest abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did People Vote Tinubu To Win Presidency? by Ballmer: 7:51am On Mar 03, 2023
because he is the best among the contestants
Brek:
Tinubu is a 79 year old man
He is a Muslim Muslim president that won't even care for the Fulani killings
He said I didn't believe in one Nigeria
He also said that lazy Lagos youths are always on my door

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did People Vote Tinubu To Win Presidency? by Brek: 5:27pm On Mar 03, 2023
sat70:

Oga keep kwayet Jare. Who the hell is Peter Obi youre supporting. That guy will lead Nigeria to a bigger problem. God sef no want make he rule, that's why he lost. Make una rest abeg.
Shut up there
This is the same man that he didn't believe in one Nigeria
Looks like you have no argument I guess 😁😁😁
Re: Why Did People Vote Tinubu To Win Presidency? by Brek: 5:28pm On Mar 03, 2023
Ballmer:
because he is the best among the contestants
Best at destroying Nigeria
Re: Why Did People Vote Tinubu To Win Presidency? by optionalY09: 5:31pm On Mar 03, 2023
Nobody voted Tinubu, he rigged himself in if you know of a way to rig him out do it. Rig for Rig winner takes all

(1) (Reply)

Who Will Win Lagos Governorship Come 11/03/2023. / Nigeria-biafra War | Road To Umuahia | British TV Reporter Peter Sissons Shot / The Cable Apologized For Mixing Gombe And Bauchi Presidential Election Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.