Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,629 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Young Boy Commits Suicide Over Peter Obi’s Lost - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Young Boy Commits Suicide Over Peter Obi’s Lost (5989 Views)

Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On / Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi / David Hundeyin Takes A Swipe At Tinubu Over Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Boy Commits Suicide Over Peter Obi’s Lost by wealthcome111: 1:07pm On Mar 03, 2023
Ukpaka:
Young Boy Commits Suicide Over Peter Obi’s Lost
https://247ureports.com/2023/03/young-boy-commits-suicide-over-peter-obis-lost/
-
Information coming from Plateau State indicate that a young boy committed suicide in Plateau State following the announcement by the Independent National Electoral Commission [INEC] that the candidate of the All Progressive Congress [APC], Ahmed Bola Tinubu won the presidential election held on February 25, 2023.

This one has been scammed. I don't know what gives people assurance that Obi can win general elections in Nigeria through relatively unknown party at first attempt. It took Buhari about 12 years, Atiku almost 30 years. Tinubu has been building alliances with many parties for many years before getting to this stage. Be wise
Re: Young Boy Commits Suicide Over Peter Obi’s Lost by Proudlyomonna: 1:15pm On Mar 03, 2023
Totilopussylick:
Anybody that dies because of Nigeria politicians died for nothing

Well that's because we have over time failed woefully to build Nigerians,We even fail woefully to build Nigeria,how then can you build Nigerians when you don't have a navigation on how to build Nigeria??
I am very happy with what LP achieved.
The market women selling around me are broken, they feel they were decieved by Inec and myself who ensured that their votes would count this time, but ofcus Inec once again proves to be an hustling ground for the highest bidder.
Up Labour.
Re: Young Boy Commits Suicide Over Peter Obi’s Lost by HappyPagan: 1:18pm On Mar 03, 2023
isan:
yea
Ok. Thanks.
Re: Young Boy Commits Suicide Over Peter Obi’s Lost by Jnrprince1(m): 1:19pm On Mar 03, 2023
The boy go don know by now say Peter obi na scammer
Re: Young Boy Commits Suicide Over Peter Obi’s Lost by Osibajo2023: 1:21pm On Mar 03, 2023
onumadu:
When Tinubu and APC goons rigged this election, they hijacked the future of millions of Nigerian youths.
Swearing him in is not an option. cool
you can equally commit suicide,who cares, Jagaban is ur president
Re: Young Boy Commits Suicide Over Peter Obi’s Lost by grandstar(m): 1:28pm On Mar 03, 2023
Will Peter Obi raise him from the dead?

That's how people were ready to die for Buhari.

I won't be surprised if some were amongst those cursing Bubari today. (Read Psalm 146:3-4)

1 Like

Re: Young Boy Commits Suicide Over Peter Obi’s Lost by Mfetenang: 1:31pm On Mar 03, 2023
You sabi add one plus one at all? grin
Re: Young Boy Commits Suicide Over Peter Obi’s Lost by DrAkpamudehe: 2:11pm On Mar 03, 2023
Perfectbeing:
More of them should commit suicide.
And they should do in on farmlands. We need more manure in our farms.

Gbam.... A lot of them have died since last Monday... It's just that data collection in Nigeria is poor
Re: Young Boy Commits Suicide Over Peter Obi’s Lost by Perfectbeing(m): 2:15pm On Mar 03, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

Gbam.... A lot of them have died since last Monday... It's just that data collection in Nigeria is poor
Those having symptoms of heart failure should begin going to farms. Let them die on farmlands
Re: Young Boy Commits Suicide Over Peter Obi’s Lost by shogsman(m): 2:18pm On Mar 03, 2023
Injera:

Sniper is less that 1k
Buy it for your children, they'll be better off than having you as a father I guess
Re: Young Boy Commits Suicide Over Peter Obi’s Lost by Stc4real(m): 2:56pm On Mar 03, 2023
And why would that be, if I may ask?
Munamoqel:
kindly haverst this organs and donate to the living needy
Re: Young Boy Commits Suicide Over Peter Obi’s Lost by juman(m): 3:18pm On Mar 03, 2023
Fake news.

It should not be one.
One million of them should commit suicide.
Re: Young Boy Commits Suicide Over Peter Obi’s Lost by onumadu: 3:23pm On Mar 03, 2023
Injera:

Sniper is less that 1k

You mean after your entire family has done so?
It is not my culture. In my culture we FIGHT injustice to a standstill. cool
Re: Young Boy Commits Suicide Over Peter Obi’s Lost by Elkidz: 3:28pm On Mar 03, 2023
candygist:

You believe in God and yet pray wicked prayers. God doesn't answer your kind of prayer.

I didn't pray, I just told you that karma is a bitch and you're already shivering.
The guilty are always afraid.
Remember karma is real.
Re: Young Boy Commits Suicide Over Peter Obi’s Lost by candygist: 8:46pm On Mar 03, 2023
Elkidz:

I didn't pray, I just told you that karma is a bitch and you're already shivering.
The guilty are always afraid.
Remember karma is real.
Allow karma do its thing then, no be you go remind karma.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Never Promised To Make One Naira Equal To A Dollar / Senate Gets Buhari’s List Of Ministers - Vanguard / FEC Approves ₦75.78 Billion Contracts For FCT, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.