Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,881 members, 7,862,977 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:06 AM

Prophesy Or Scripted Prophesy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prophesy Or Scripted Prophesy (349 Views)

Smart Obidients -well Scripted / Sanusi:poorly Scripted 2023 Northern Drama. / Joe Igbokwe: "Boma Goodhead's Actions Were Scripted During NASS Siege" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophesy Or Scripted Prophesy by thesolutions(m): 7:34am On Mar 03, 2023
Every one is waiting for 29th May to see if the Army would wade in. Religious scripts are easy to be played against Nigeria.
Re: Prophesy Or Scripted Prophesy by kelvine(m): 8:08am On Mar 03, 2023
God can change things to favour anyone he can also make prophets liars.

No soldier will touch Tinubu, praying that he will be killed or arrested is devilish.
Re: Prophesy Or Scripted Prophesy by omowolewa: 8:26am On Mar 03, 2023
Most Nigerian Prophecies mere strong wish, hope and demonstrations of strong faith

Trying to tell God what He should do, prays you will call it?

1 Like

Re: Prophesy Or Scripted Prophesy by thesolutions(m): 10:03am On Mar 03, 2023
omowolewa:
Most Nigerian Prophecies mere strong wish, hope and demonstrations of strong faith

Trying to tell God what He should do, prays you will call it?
Scripted. My thought though. Nigerians are quiet especially the Christendom because of revelations circulated on social media as prophesy. everyone is waiting for that to play out so they can ascribe it to God. But they are not foreseeing the chance of deliberate attempt to mock God should the prophesy not happen as declared.
Re: Prophesy Or Scripted Prophesy by Philgafauto: 10:21am On Mar 03, 2023
Even though I want the prophecy to play out, something in me tells me it’s just pure rubbish. Why are the prophets coming out on social media to explain the manifestation of each stage of the prophecy? At this point, I can’t put anything past Tinubu, Buhari and the fulanis. That’s how they deceived us with the Naira policy and the deployment of soldiers.

Those prophets on YouTube like Bishop Feyi Daniel’s and Pastor Kingsley are DSS Assets meant to calm Nigerians down. Which soldier or judge will or can deny Tinubu his victory? Though Tinubu is a criminal, he has bought all our institutions!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

We Do Not Want To Hear Burning Of INEC Office This Time - Dino Melaye / Before Esans Forget So Quickly: Governor Obaseki Is Our Friend / Tinubu Used The Principles Of 48 LAWS Of Power To Become A President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.