Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

If LP Could Get Over 6 Millions Votes Against APC And Pdp, Then They Won - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If LP Could Get Over 6 Millions Votes Against APC And Pdp, Then They Won (1198 Views)

Callistus Okafor: Peter Obi’s Chances Under Threat if LP Crisis Isn’t Resolved / 2019: North Central Youths Back Buhari, Vow To Mobilise 10 Millions Votes For Hi / Rochas Okorocha, Uche Nwosu Organize Protest Against APC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If LP Could Get Over 6 Millions Votes Against APC And Pdp, Then They Won by KingsCity: 7:36am On Mar 03, 2023
All Nigerians know the antecedents of APC and PDP, they have perfected the art of rigging. They have ‘structure’ I.e Governors, Legislators, LG, chairmen, councilors, etc. What this ‘ structure’ does is that it tries to manipulate the outcome of elections at every level. In fact APC has no less than 20 Governors!

LP had no ‘structure’ and it’s obvious that if LP could get 6m votes against APC’’s 8 and PDP’ 6 million, then LP actually won. If the fraud element is properly adjusted for, it is my considered view that LP most likely won

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If LP Could Get Over 6 Millions Votes Against APC And Pdp, Then They Won by Nwodosis(m): 7:39am On Mar 03, 2023
Don't say "got" but say " allocate"! If they can allocate up to 6 million votes to LP, then LP won!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If LP Could Get Over 6 Millions Votes Against APC And Pdp, Then They Won by NLegendforte: 7:42am On Mar 03, 2023
The country is a fraud

4 Likes

Re: If LP Could Get Over 6 Millions Votes Against APC And Pdp, Then They Won by 4mable: 7:47am On Mar 03, 2023
KingsCity:
All Nigerians know the antecedents of APC and PDP, they have perfected the art of rigging. They have ‘structure’ I.e Governors, Legislators, LG, chairmen, councilors, etc. What this ‘ structure’ does is that it tries to manipulate the outcome of elections at every level. If APC has no less than 20 Governors!

LP had no ‘structure’ and it’s obvious that if LP could get 6m votes against APC’’s 8 and PDP’ 6 million, then LP actually won. If the fraud element is properly adjusted for, it is my considered view that LP most likely won
If most Christians read their bibles and not listen to their Pastors it would be sliced to half, Obi ride with Christians structures if I show u videos of what some of our influential men of God uploaded days to election to demarket the ruling party, u would be shocked, Which generated a lot of sympathy votes from Muslim dominated core north, was really dissapointed when I saw the video of one of my fathers in faith, But our God is a just God.His will alone prevailed.

6 Likes

Re: If LP Could Get Over 6 Millions Votes Against APC And Pdp, Then They Won by Nobody: 7:48am On Mar 03, 2023
KingsCity:
All Nigerians know the antecedents of APC and PDP, they have perfected the art of rigging. They have ‘structure’ I.e Governors, Legislators, LG, chairmen, councilors, etc. What this ‘ structure’ does is that it tries to manipulate the outcome of elections at every level. If APC has no less than 20 Governors!

Even inside atikus mind he knows that Peter obi won the election

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If LP Could Get Over 6 Millions Votes Against APC And Pdp, Then They Won by Faber(m): 7:52am On Mar 03, 2023
KingsCity:

Labour party missing votes is 8 to 10 million and I can prove that to you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If LP Could Get Over 6 Millions Votes Against APC And Pdp, Then They Won by Toluwanise247(m): 7:58am On Mar 03, 2023
God bless the president elect
God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu
God bless our dear nation Nigeria
God bless Nigerians
God bless APC supporters
God bless everyone that voted APC
God bless me
God bless you
God bless nairaland users

3 Likes

Re: If LP Could Get Over 6 Millions Votes Against APC And Pdp, Then They Won by KingsCity: 7:59am On Mar 03, 2023
Nwodosis:
Don't say "got" but say " allocate"! If they can allocate up to LP, then LP won!

LP do not have structure and so do not have anyone that would have allocated anything to them

It’s APC and PDP that votes were allocated to
Re: If LP Could Get Over 6 Millions Votes Against APC And Pdp, Then They Won by Putinofrussia: 8:00am On Mar 03, 2023
KingsCity:
All Nigerians know the antecedents of APC and PDP, they have perfected the art of rigging. They have ‘structure’ I.e Governors, Legislators, LG, chairmen, councilors, etc. What this ‘ structure’ does is that it tries to manipulate the outcome of elections at every level. Ifn fact APC has no less than 20 Governors!

LP were allocated those votes.They are crooks crying wolf when their plan did not work.

LP and PDP rigged out Buhari in Katsina.
LP rigged out Hope Uzodinma in Imo,Umahi in Ebonyi etc.

1 Like

Re: If LP Could Get Over 6 Millions Votes Against APC And Pdp, Then They Won by surgical: 8:00am On Mar 03, 2023
4mable:
If most Christians read their bibles and not listen to their Pastors it would be sliced to half, Obi ride with Christians structures if I show u videos of what some of our influential men of God uploaded days to election to demarket the ruling party, u would be shocked, Which generated a lot of sympathy votes from Muslim dominated core north, was really dissapointed when I saw the video of one of my fathers in faith, But our God is a just God.His will alone prevailed.
you are lying very few Nigerians like you will vote for affliction which apc represents ,after all Nigerians passed through in the pass 8 years of apc with naira scarcity close to the Election, it will be the height of insanity for anyone to vote apc especially with an uninspiring candidate they presented
Buhar just wanted to pay Tinubu back the debt he owed him at the expense of Nigerians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If LP Could Get Over 6 Millions Votes Against APC And Pdp, Then They Won by Putinofrussia: 8:07am On Mar 03, 2023
surgical:
you are lying very few Nigerians like you will vote for affliction which apc represents ,after all Nigerians passed through in the pass 8 years of apc with naira scarcity close to the Election, it will be the height of insanity for anyone to vote apc especially with an uninspiring candidate they presented
Buhar just wanted to pay Tinubu back the debt he owed him at the expense of Nigerians
By inflicting pains on Nigerians so as to demarket APC so that Tinubu will not win?
God just triumphed over Buhari, his cabals and you evil people who do not want progress for Nigeria.
God always triumphs.

1 Like

Re: If LP Could Get Over 6 Millions Votes Against APC And Pdp, Then They Won by 4mable: 8:07am On Mar 03, 2023
surgical:
It not about party but about personality, I voted Tinubu not because of tribe religion or party, but just because I see Him to have an edge in areas that needs urgent attention in our Nation, amidst the frontline candidates, For my home state am voting P DP for the gubernatorial because I believed they have a better candidate. Kindly note that there are good and bad people in every Party.May God heal our land.

1 Like

Re: If LP Could Get Over 6 Millions Votes Against APC And Pdp, Then They Won by S2kluv: 8:08am On Mar 03, 2023
Issue out your certificate of return to them now. 6 million ko, 40 billion ni mtshew

1 Like

Re: If LP Could Get Over 6 Millions Votes Against APC And Pdp, Then They Won by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 03, 2023
4mable:

Abeg, which Muslim dominated North? Obi did well in most Muslim dominated North.

You think Muslim don't know it's christian turn and a southerner turn?

For your mind Muslim are unjust. You guys don't even know Muslims. Try do business with core north you will understand.

APC votes in Muslims dominated areas were thumb printed by a few people no BVAS. Why did El-rufai lose kaduna?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If LP Could Get Over 6 Millions Votes Against APC And Pdp, Then They Won by 4mable: 8:15am On Mar 03, 2023
Thanksful:

Abeg, which Muslim dominated North? Obi did well in most Muslim dominated North.

You think Muslim don't know it's christian turn and a southerner turn?

For your mind Muslim are unjust. You guys don't even know Muslims. Try do business with core north you will understand. Aside Christian dominated southern kaduna plateau down taraba and benue

APC votes in Muslims dominated areas were thumb printed by a few people no BVAS. Why did El-rufai lose kaduna?
Re: If LP Could Get Over 6 Millions Votes Against APC And Pdp, Then They Won by alanto: 8:48am On Mar 03, 2023
First of all... Both LP and PDP should hold a meeting between themselves and agree as to who really won the election is it Atiku' or is it Peter Obi after they have reached an agreement they can now go to court... Both of them fighting for first position after coming second and third respectfully is not fair to sane minds
Re: If LP Could Get Over 6 Millions Votes Against APC And Pdp, Then They Won by alanto: 8:49am On Mar 03, 2023
You guys don't understand... All your votes came from one region. You didn't win from 4 regions out of 6. 16 states is not up to half of Nigerian 37 states. How can you be the winner of the election? You guys are ignoring the constitutional requirements. Says so much about how serious you take Nigeria and her laws

5 Likes

Re: If LP Could Get Over 6 Millions Votes Against APC And Pdp, Then They Won by alanto: 8:52am On Mar 03, 2023
INEC to promote peace should give Atiku and Obi silver and bronze medal.. this winner take it all presidential election is why they are mad... There should be first and second runner up award ceremony

1 Like

Re: If LP Could Get Over 6 Millions Votes Against APC And Pdp, Then They Won by Ofunaofu: 8:58am On Mar 03, 2023
Putinofrussia:

LP were allocated those votes.They are crooks crying wolf when their plan did not work.

LP and PDP rigged out Buhari in Katsina.
LP rigged out Hope Uzodinma in Imo,Umahi in Ebonyi etc.
At the bolded

It is actually the other way round

Infact in Imo State, real voting didn't hold in not more than 10 polling units in the entire Orlu senatorial district which is the senatorial district of the governor but results where uploaded from all the polling units where election did not hold

1 Like

Re: If LP Could Get Over 6 Millions Votes Against APC And Pdp, Then They Won by KingsCity: 9:02am On Mar 03, 2023
alanto:
You guys don't understand... All your votes came from one region. You didn't win from 4 regions out of 6. 16 states is not up to half of Nigerian 37 states. How can you be the winner of the election? You guys are ignoring the constitutional requirements. Says so much about how serious you take Nigeria and her laws

What are you saying ? LP won more states than any other party if you add Rivers. They won states in SE, SS, SW & NC
Re: If LP Could Get Over 6 Millions Votes Against APC And Pdp, Then They Won by alanto: 9:26am On Mar 03, 2023
KingsCity:

What are you saying ? LP won more states than any other party if you add Rivers. They won states in SE, SS, SW & NC
Allegedly.

1 Like

Re: If LP Could Get Over 6 Millions Votes Against APC And Pdp, Then They Won by Putinofrussia: 10:43am On Mar 03, 2023
Ofunaofu:

At the bolded

It is actually the other way round

Infact in Imo State, real voting didn't hold in not more than 10 polling units in the entire Orlu senatorial district which is the senatorial district of the governor but results where uploaded from all the polling units where election did not hold
Please,watch Adebayo Adewole,an international lawyer and the presidential candidate of SDP on Arise tv now.He saiid in their investigation,LP,PDP and APC cheated in their stronghlods.
Re: If LP Could Get Over 6 Millions Votes Against APC And Pdp, Then They Won by famology(m): 11:03am On Mar 03, 2023
LP didn't get 6m votes against Apc and pdp. What they did was to cannibalize the usual pdp votes there by making them lose along side the pdp. LP will never be able to win the election if they conduct it a million times.

1 Like

Re: If LP Could Get Over 6 Millions Votes Against APC And Pdp, Then They Won by Neoteny7: 11:16am On Mar 03, 2023
KingsCity:
All Nigerians know the antecedents of APC and PDP, they have perfected the art of rigging. They have ‘structure’ I.e Governors, Legislators, LG, chairmen, councilors, etc. What this ‘ structure’ does is that it tries to manipulate the outcome of elections at every level. In fact APC has no less than 20 Governors!

Either they actually won, or they most likely won.

You're so deluded you're contradicting yourself
Re: If LP Could Get Over 6 Millions Votes Against APC And Pdp, Then They Won by Neoteny7: 11:22am On Mar 03, 2023
alanto:
First of all... Both LP and PDP should hold a meeting between themselves and agree as to who really won the election is it Atiku' or is it Peter Obi after they have reached an agreement they can now go to court... Both of them fighting for first position after coming second and third respectfully is not fair to sane minds

The court doesn't care what they agree between themselves. The court only cares if they've evidence weighty enough for a trial.

The 1st and 2nd runners-up don't have a shred of evidence that they lost because they were rigged out.
Re: If LP Could Get Over 6 Millions Votes Against APC And Pdp, Then They Won by techWriter3: 1:15pm On Mar 03, 2023
haven't recite "got" but recite " allocate"! If they can allocate up to 6 million votes to LP, then LP won!

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Give More Power To States, Let Igbos Go Back & Develop South East / The Supreme Court Hearing/judgement In The Case Of Shettima’s Double Nomination. / Canibalism?: Peter Obi Reacts As Alex Otti Allegedly Uncovers 70 Corpses,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.