Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,646 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Rose Okeke: I Won The James Currey Prize 2022, Yet Hundeyin Got The Fellowship - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Rose Okeke: I Won The James Currey Prize 2022, Yet Hundeyin Got The Fellowship (26304 Views)

Okeke Solomon Ekene Emerges Best Graduating Student In Russian University / Oxford University's African Studies Centre Blocks David Hundeyin On Twitter / Cambridge University Disassociates Itself From David Hundeyin, Onyeka Nwelie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rose Okeke: I Won The James Currey Prize 2022, Yet Hundeyin Got The Fellowship by inoki247: 8:26am On Mar 03, 2023
Lol

1 Like

Re: Rose Okeke: I Won The James Currey Prize 2022, Yet Hundeyin Got The Fellowship by Levels2(f): 8:27am On Mar 03, 2023
Dapagun:

https://twitter.com/venjmovie/status/1631443845543084038?t=ijlaYQRYuc-H80H7JtXVCg&s=19Rose Okeke

From today onwards,as God liveth,you will never have anything good in life, AMEN. Lack,sorrow and reproach will dwell in your life,Amen. Sickeness beyond cure will contact you,Amen. Where others succeed,you shall fail. Oni jere laiye mo,and may you not see the end of this year in mighty name of Jesus,Amen
Re: Rose Okeke: I Won The James Currey Prize 2022, Yet Hundeyin Got The Fellowship by GreatrAnalyst: 8:30am On Mar 03, 2023
datola:
Please, which state is David Hundeyin from?

Lagos State. Badagry to be precise

1 Like

Re: Rose Okeke: I Won The James Currey Prize 2022, Yet Hundeyin Got The Fellowship by babyfaceafrica: 8:31am On Mar 03, 2023
datola:

Badagry, Lagos

1 Like

Re: Rose Okeke: I Won The James Currey Prize 2022, Yet Hundeyin Got The Fellowship by beardedboy(m): 8:33am On Mar 03, 2023
Pandev:
Wahala wahala wahala grin
Finally Hundeyin cup don full, this woman don finish am and Kemi Olunloyo go finish am completely cheesy
There's only how far lies can take a liar like Hundeyin and Pandora.

5 Likes

Re: Rose Okeke: I Won The James Currey Prize 2022, Yet Hundeyin Got The Fellowship by FashionCookie(f): 8:34am On Mar 03, 2023
See them undecided

1 Like

Re: Rose Okeke: I Won The James Currey Prize 2022, Yet Hundeyin Got The Fellowship by FashionCookie(f): 8:37am On Mar 03, 2023
Mrregistration:
Lmao 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Vawulence go erupt on Twitter today
I dey tell u 😆
Re: Rose Okeke: I Won The James Currey Prize 2022, Yet Hundeyin Got The Fellowship by GloriousGbola: 8:38am On Mar 03, 2023
the cancellation of David Hundeyin has begun cheesy cheesy

the coincidence ehn - is it a natural series of events, or does someone have the guys time now? cheesy cheesy

dont worry david - the redpill train beckons cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rose Okeke: I Won The James Currey Prize 2022, Yet Hundeyin Got The Fellowship by jmaxjohn(m): 8:39am On Mar 03, 2023
GloriousGbola:

the coincidence ehn - is it a natural series of events, or does someone have the guys time now? cheesy cheesy

beardedboy:

There's only how far lies can take a liar like Hundeyin and Pandora.

Viltron:
David hundeyin, see your unclothedness in the public glare.

Posing as a reasonable man while you're a serpent

Minjim:
Obidaft are getting exposed front- back- left - and - right after their masters' inevitable defeat

madridguy:
He that comes to equity must come with plain hands.

Las las everybody na thief.

NOC1:
David hoodlum, forget all this their pretense they are all thieves. Any opportunity they have, they will swindle you and use their senseless followers to mob you

NinjaXmetahuman:
Headless mob na your mate? grin
Ventura1:
They love creating Fake and fictions

grin grin I swear, othermen and 2 other ppl na the only persons wey get sense for this thread

I'm reading comments and I'm seeing the true nature of many Nigerians (dumb, stupid, and tribalistic, lacking basic reading comprehension)

Okeke wasn't even saying that David was the misogynist, she didn't mail David grin

She mailed this guy below and fools misread because of their inbred hatred and are attacking David grin

This country is filled with tribalistic and hate fed animals in human skin

5 Likes

Re: Rose Okeke: I Won The James Currey Prize 2022, Yet Hundeyin Got The Fellowship by fredoooooo: 8:39am On Mar 03, 2023
Na una sabi ... ke yaself
Re: Rose Okeke: I Won The James Currey Prize 2022, Yet Hundeyin Got The Fellowship by ToyinDipo(m): 8:50am On Mar 03, 2023
His time has come, they will mess him up
Re: Rose Okeke: I Won The James Currey Prize 2022, Yet Hundeyin Got The Fellowship by blabulu2000: 8:51am On Mar 03, 2023
datola:

Google is.your.friend or chatGpt
Re: Rose Okeke: I Won The James Currey Prize 2022, Yet Hundeyin Got The Fellowship by ntyce(m): 8:54am On Mar 03, 2023
Are you all dumb?

Why attack Hundeyin, she was referring to someone else.

Chei, illiteracy is a disease

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rose Okeke: I Won The James Currey Prize 2022, Yet Hundeyin Got The Fellowship by ntyce(m): 8:56am On Mar 03, 2023
KillSars:
Pesin wey fit call hin mama and wife narcissist, what else do u expect from him, I knew the dumbo was a misogynist, I never knew he added an award theft to it..
Helpfromabove1:
He that comes to equity must come with plain hands

U are trying to expose other not knowing that your own dirty secret is next on CNN and BBC News

David H how market

Dumbo's...

She was referring to the person that gave David the award...

Did David hijack the as ward for himself?
Re: Rose Okeke: I Won The James Currey Prize 2022, Yet Hundeyin Got The Fellowship by Gerrard59(m): 8:56am On Mar 03, 2023
Re: Rose Okeke: I Won The James Currey Prize 2022, Yet Hundeyin Got The Fellowship by ntyce(m): 8:57am On Mar 03, 2023
NaughtyBrainiac:
I have never fancied that Tribalistic fool called David Hundeyin. Overrated like his personal Lord and Saviour Peter Obi

Big fool like you, read all over again

1 Like

Re: Rose Okeke: I Won The James Currey Prize 2022, Yet Hundeyin Got The Fellowship by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 03, 2023
jmaxjohn:

You're the blind goat

Did you not read where they conspired and put a fraudulent book launch together, charge 20 quid for tickets that should be free, and another 20 quid for book?

grin grin I swear, othermen and 2 other ppl na the only persons wey get sense for this thread

I'm reading comments and I'm seeing the true nature of many Nigerians (dumb, stupid, and tribalistic, lacking basic reading comprehension)

Okeke wasn't even saying that David was the misogynist, she didn't mail David grin

She mailed this guy below and fools misread because of their inbred hatred and are attacking David grin

Re: Rose Okeke: I Won The James Currey Prize 2022, Yet Hundeyin Got The Fellowship by Raheeqilmaktoom: 9:01am On Mar 03, 2023
KillSars:
Pesin wey fit call hin mama and wife narcissist, what else do u expect from him, I knew the dumbo was a misogynist, I never knew he added an award theft to it..

I cringe when I see all these guys trying soo harrd to form woke, behaving like Americans to them is the ultimate goal in life.

1 Like

Re: Rose Okeke: I Won The James Currey Prize 2022, Yet Hundeyin Got The Fellowship by Raheeqilmaktoom: 9:03am On Mar 03, 2023
jmaxjohn:

Looks like you missed the gist.

1 Like

Re: Rose Okeke: I Won The James Currey Prize 2022, Yet Hundeyin Got The Fellowship by Softmirror: 9:06am On Mar 03, 2023
NaughtyBrainiac:
I have never fancied that Tribalistic fool called David Hundeyin. Overrated like his personal Lord and Saviour Peter Obi

ISHILOVE AND THAT GUY GET SOMETHING GOING ON. SHE IS ALWAYS ALL ABOUT HIM. BUT I THINK ISHILOVE IS MARRIED WITH CHILDREN.

1 Like

Re: Rose Okeke: I Won The James Currey Prize 2022, Yet Hundeyin Got The Fellowship by twilliamx(m): 9:09am On Mar 03, 2023
datola:

Lagos. Hundeyin is an indigenous badagry name

1 Like

Re: Rose Okeke: I Won The James Currey Prize 2022, Yet Hundeyin Got The Fellowship by LexngtonSteele: 9:10am On Mar 03, 2023
Mess with Tinubu and get flattened.

Hundeyin will NEVER try nonsense again with those superior to him.

Ask Dino and Saraki after years of political irrelevance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rose Okeke: I Won The James Currey Prize 2022, Yet Hundeyin Got The Fellowship by LexngtonSteele: 9:13am On Mar 03, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Very unwise to mess with some of these politicians.

Them dey get " back to sender" jazz. Some wouldn't even know maybe a loyalist will do it for them.

Many abused Buhari and Tinubu for frailty , bad health and they died in their prime.
Re: Rose Okeke: I Won The James Currey Prize 2022, Yet Hundeyin Got The Fellowship by Lithiumite: 9:18am On Mar 03, 2023
datola:

Lagos state,badagry area

1 Like

Re: Rose Okeke: I Won The James Currey Prize 2022, Yet Hundeyin Got The Fellowship by Parachoko: 9:23am On Mar 03, 2023
Kollabo419:
Nna mehnnn

At this point I have to commiserate, dismiss , condemn , deny, express shock and dissociate myself from this post

Election matters ONLY please
I am in Painssssssss
You will get over the pains and move on as time goes on😆
Re: Rose Okeke: I Won The James Currey Prize 2022, Yet Hundeyin Got The Fellowship by mrvictor: 9:23am On Mar 03, 2023
El rufai doing all he can but to no avail. undecided
Re: Rose Okeke: I Won The James Currey Prize 2022, Yet Hundeyin Got The Fellowship by zelnababa(m): 9:26am On Mar 03, 2023
chai obidents
Re: Rose Okeke: I Won The James Currey Prize 2022, Yet Hundeyin Got The Fellowship by pho: 9:37am On Mar 03, 2023
Most of you always jump into conclusion just reading on side of the story.
Am sure if you have read what David has put up on twitter with all his evidence against University of Oxford then most of you would have heard a second thought.

The so call Oxford university with criminal and corrupt mind. Anyway i have long know that the west is part of our problem in Africa reason they will never care about the happening in Africa because they are benefiting from the stolen wealth by our African leaders.

Please go and read his write up they are all there with evidence event though i know some of your have made up your mind to always support evil and falsehood.

1 Like

Re: Rose Okeke: I Won The James Currey Prize 2022, Yet Hundeyin Got The Fellowship by Memphitz357: 9:40am On Mar 03, 2023
Goodconcept78:
What do you expect from a failure that was paid by Peter Obi.

Na mumu the guy be

JAGABAN IS HERE. THE PEOPLE'S CHOICE!
People's choice, ke??
Dude, you seriously need to take a break from stupidity and foolishness. It would help a lot with your sanity.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cost Of Having Phd Degree In Nigeria / Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi(U.A.M)2015/2016 >2016/2017 Aspirants. / Did This Man Come To Your Secondary School?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.