Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Rose Okeke: I Won The James Currey Prize 2022, Yet Hundeyin Got The Fellowship - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Rose Okeke: I Won The James Currey Prize 2022, Yet Hundeyin Got The Fellowship (26300 Views)

Okeke Solomon Ekene Emerges Best Graduating Student In Russian University / Oxford University's African Studies Centre Blocks David Hundeyin On Twitter / Cambridge University Disassociates Itself From David Hundeyin, Onyeka Nwelie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rose Okeke: I Won The James Currey Prize 2022, Yet Hundeyin Got The Fellowship by Goodconcept78: 9:42am On Mar 03, 2023
Memphitz357:

People's choice, ke??
Dude, you seriously need to take a break from stupidity and foolishness
YOUR TEARS WON'T STOP BAT MANDATE!

Re: Rose Okeke: I Won The James Currey Prize 2022, Yet Hundeyin Got The Fellowship by odinga1of: 9:49am On Mar 03, 2023
datola:
Please, which state is David Hundeyin from?

cheesy cheesy cheesy Good question. I also want to know.

He might be from Lagos State or Cotonou State.

1 Like

Re: Rose Okeke: I Won The James Currey Prize 2022, Yet Hundeyin Got The Fellowship by Goodconcept78: 9:52am On Mar 03, 2023
Memphitz357:

Your stupidity won't do anything good to your already failing health.
Sweet tears cheesy

Re: Rose Okeke: I Won The James Currey Prize 2022, Yet Hundeyin Got The Fellowship by membranus: 9:53am On Mar 03, 2023
othermen:
Folks are coming to take their own slice. The owner of this platform also had an issue with David Hundeyin. David called him out, then ignored him and made it seem, he was very inconsequential and irrelevant. So, by pushing all of these to FP, this platform is also having their slice.

Yeah, is anything wrong with that? You fight your war with whatever weapon you have.
Re: Rose Okeke: I Won The James Currey Prize 2022, Yet Hundeyin Got The Fellowship by membranus: 9:54am On Mar 03, 2023
datola:

Cross River or River.

1 Like

Re: Rose Okeke: I Won The James Currey Prize 2022, Yet Hundeyin Got The Fellowship by McSpeedy04: 9:56am On Mar 03, 2023
Lmao. This is an expose. David Hundeyin is obviously having his day in the court of public opinion.

May he be roasted online for all the misinformation, falsehood and deceit he spread while trying to tarnish the image of Tinubu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rose Okeke: I Won The James Currey Prize 2022, Yet Hundeyin Got The Fellowship by OlawaleBammie: 9:58am On Mar 03, 2023
ntyce:
Are you all dumb?

Why attack Hundeyin, she was referring to someone else.

Chei, illiteracy is a disease

U sure u don wake up??

The fellowship she was to receive was fraudulently given to David by the other person she was accusing

So both the accused and David are fraud

1 Like

Re: Rose Okeke: I Won The James Currey Prize 2022, Yet Hundeyin Got The Fellowship by membranus: 10:00am On Mar 03, 2023
Levels2:

From today onwards,as God liveth,you will never have anything good in life, AMEN. Lack,sorrow and reproach will dwell in your life,Amen. Sickeness beyond cure will contact you,Amen. Where others succeed,you shall fail. Oni jere laiye mo,and may you not see the end of this year in mighty name of Jesus,Amen

A curse causeless shall not stand. Your Bible should have told you so.
Re: Rose Okeke: I Won The James Currey Prize 2022, Yet Hundeyin Got The Fellowship by 4gunners(m): 10:08am On Mar 03, 2023
The almighty of some people grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rose Okeke: I Won The James Currey Prize 2022, Yet Hundeyin Got The Fellowship by Johnn78: 10:08am On Mar 03, 2023
David Hundeyin is hoodlum sexist , thief. Breeze blow fowl.nyash open

[ Update: david hundeyin is 2023 winner. The girl is 2022 winner. So he did not steal her prize.
But why award 2023 winner tho, when 2022 winner has not gotten prize ?
https://www.nairaland.com/7594485/cambridge-university-disassociates-itself-david

Re: Rose Okeke: I Won The James Currey Prize 2022, Yet Hundeyin Got The Fellowship by ntyce(m): 10:10am On Mar 03, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

U sure u don wake up??

The fellowship she was to receive was fraudulently given to David by the other person she was accusing

So both the accused and David are fraud

Point out where she referred to Hundeyin.

She's right to get angry at the organizers not David
Re: Rose Okeke: I Won The James Currey Prize 2022, Yet Hundeyin Got The Fellowship by OlawaleBammie: 10:15am On Mar 03, 2023
ntyce:

Point out where she referred to Hundeyin.

She's right to get angry at the organizers not David

Guy, I believe u re a graduate and u re intellectual..I believe in Ur sagacity bro so don't fall my hand.

A report came out that Mr A gave an award meant for Mrs D to Mr B in a fraudulent manner.
Now Mrs D is calling out Mr A for giving her award to Mr B when in real sense she should have got it instead.

Now Mr B knows that that award is not his, he just recv it due to padypady level between him and Mr A

So if Mrs D is calling out Mr A definitely Mr B would be involved...
Re: Rose Okeke: I Won The James Currey Prize 2022, Yet Hundeyin Got The Fellowship by AK481(m): 10:22am On Mar 03, 2023
It doesn't automatically confer you fellowship
Re: Rose Okeke: I Won The James Currey Prize 2022, Yet Hundeyin Got The Fellowship by Demolakay: 11:00am On Mar 03, 2023
NaughtyBrainiac:
I have never fancied that Tribalistic fool called David Hundeyin. Overrated like his personal Lord and Saviour Peter Obi

David hundeyin is doing beta Dan u.
Go get a life!
Re: Rose Okeke: I Won The James Currey Prize 2022, Yet Hundeyin Got The Fellowship by bamideleafolabi: 11:05am On Mar 03, 2023
jmaxjohn:

Thank you sir. Please what specifically is David's offence in this? Did he steal? Did he ask to be given the award or fellowship? Some NIGERIANS and their inability to make sense out of simple sentences. Ahhhhj (I sigh)

grin grin I swear, othermen and 2 other ppl na the only persons wey get sense for this thread

I'm reading comments and I'm seeing the true nature of many Nigerians (dumb, stupid, and tribalistic, lacking basic reading comprehension)

Okeke wasn't even saying that David was the misogynist, she didn't mail David grin

She mailed this guy below and fools misread because of their inbred hatred and are attacking David grin

This country is filled with tribalistic and hate fed animals in human skin

2 Likes

Re: Rose Okeke: I Won The James Currey Prize 2022, Yet Hundeyin Got The Fellowship by Judybash93(m): 11:32am On Mar 03, 2023
Goodconcept78:
What do you expect from a failure that was paid by Peter Obi.

Na mumu the guy be

JAGABAN IS HERE. THE PEOPLE'S CHOICE!

Just look at this abomination

Re: Rose Okeke: I Won The James Currey Prize 2022, Yet Hundeyin Got The Fellowship by leanonme82: 12:15pm On Mar 03, 2023
datola:

I wonder. The idiot said MKO was a drug lord and that yorubas were given their name by hausas as slaves. Dt tweet had over 60K likes by his IPOB followers. Good riddance. He will be ruined to the ground. Oro ti j'ade, ase ma tele.

2 Likes

Re: Rose Okeke: I Won The James Currey Prize 2022, Yet Hundeyin Got The Fellowship by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 03, 2023
How can this be? Its odd. There must be a mistake somewhere, maybe she didnt really win. How can the award be given to a hoe?
Re: Rose Okeke: I Won The James Currey Prize 2022, Yet Hundeyin Got The Fellowship by Exedyne: 3:09pm On Mar 03, 2023
leanonme82:

I wonder. The idiot said MKO was a drug lord and that yorubas were given their name by hausas as slaves. Dt tweet had over 60K likes by his IPOB followers. Good riddance. He will be ruined to the ground. Oro ti j'ade, ase ma tele.

Very stupid boy. No difference BTW him and gbadefraud who wants to be lagos state governor.

For all we know he might be an illegal migrant sef

1 Like

Re: Rose Okeke: I Won The James Currey Prize 2022, Yet Hundeyin Got The Fellowship by YoungBruzzy(m): 3:20pm On Mar 03, 2023
Nigerians are the worst set of people when it comes to tribalism and racism. Yet, they have the effrontery to open their mouth and call the whites racist. Y’all need to get your priorities right and embrace your fellow countryman instead of castigating. And for those saying Obi paid Hundeyin, I owe you a public apology IF you can provide a tangible evidence to back up your claims. Shalom!!!

1 Like

Re: Rose Okeke: I Won The James Currey Prize 2022, Yet Hundeyin Got The Fellowship by EmmyCC: 7:17pm On Mar 03, 2023
NaughtyBrainiac:
I have never fancied that Tribalistic fool called David Hundeyin. Overrated like his personal Lord and Saviour Peter Obi
David Hundeyin is Yoruba. I know you thought he was Igbo the reason you called him tribalistic.
Re: Rose Okeke: I Won The James Currey Prize 2022, Yet Hundeyin Got The Fellowship by NaughtyBrainiac: 8:51pm On Mar 03, 2023
EmmyCC:

David Hundeyin is Yoruba. I know you thought he was Igbo the reason you called him tribalistic.
Stop saying rubbish!
Re: Rose Okeke: I Won The James Currey Prize 2022, Yet Hundeyin Got The Fellowship by BigBizzy(m): 8:59pm On Mar 03, 2023
Paid apc youths spewing rubbish.

eat a d!ck
Re: Rose Okeke: I Won The James Currey Prize 2022, Yet Hundeyin Got The Fellowship by Lugard89: 9:29pm On Mar 03, 2023
INEC choice
Re: Rose Okeke: I Won The James Currey Prize 2022, Yet Hundeyin Got The Fellowship by Minjim: 9:40am On Mar 04, 2023
I pardon your ignorance because your understanding of this issue is confined the post above
jmaxjohn:

grin grin I swear, othermen and 2 other ppl na the only persons wey get sense for this thread

I'm reading comments and I'm seeing the true nature of many Nigerians (dumb, stupid, and tribalistic, lacking basic reading comprehension)

Okeke wasn't even saying that David was the misogynist, she didn't mail David grin

She mailed this guy below and fools misread because of their inbred hatred and are attacking David grin

This country is filled with tribalistic and hate fed animals in human skin

Re: Rose Okeke: I Won The James Currey Prize 2022, Yet Hundeyin Got The Fellowship by jmaxjohn(m): 11:44am On Mar 04, 2023
Minjim:

I pardon your ignorance because your understanding of this issue is confined the post above

Ure a stupid person naw. Na why u go only see what a student newspaper sent but not what David replied.
Fool. No mention me again b4 I swear for ur papa

Better do ur research and read the research well before u show ur ancestors and future generations how limp brained u are
Re: Rose Okeke: I Won The James Currey Prize 2022, Yet Hundeyin Got The Fellowship by Levels2(f): 1:49am On Mar 13, 2023
membranus:

A curse causeless shall not stand. Your Bible should have told you so.

Yes, it does told me that since you asked , it will be given unto you.

Since you seek your shall find.

So can you see it as stand?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DETAILS ON LASPOTECH HND FULLTIME, ND/HND PART-TIME 2016/2017 APPLICATION FORM / I Regret Ever Reading Political And Administrative Studies At The UNIPORT. / NUC Hands Over LAUTECH Ownership To Oyo Govt, Cedes Health Sciences To Osun Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.