Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Gbadebo Labour Candidate For Lagos Governor Election Is A Pure IGBO Not Yoruba - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbadebo Labour Candidate For Lagos Governor Election Is A Pure IGBO Not Yoruba (3839 Views)

Ohaneze Warns Igbo Not To Be Part Of The Hardship Protest In The Country / 3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos / Igbo Not Silent On Nnamdi Kanu, Ohanaeze Tells Critics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbadebo Labour Candidate For Lagos Governor Election Is A Pure IGBO Not Yoruba by Omoawoke: 1:44pm On Mar 03, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Musiliu...rest!

Lagosians have already decided that Labour party is the party they are voting for governorship and all results must be uploaded in Real time with everybody snapping it for records.

If you bring your thugs to intimidate voters, na die you dey.

The evil structure will be taken down.

You are so arrogant to think na igbo votes alone make LP win for presidential voting.
GRV is not enjoying that treatment...GRV will never in his life again contest in Lagos or any south east by the time we are done with him.
Na this coming week una go see wetin we keep for cooler for am.
This is beyond politics, GRV is now the most hated lagos governorship candidate ever among yorubas

3 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Labour Candidate For Lagos Governor Election Is A Pure IGBO Not Yoruba by AdaojoTheUrchin: 1:47pm On Mar 03, 2023
Omoawoke:

You are so arrogant to think na igbo votes alone make LP win for presidential voting.
GRV is not enjoying that treatment...GRV will never in his life again contest in Lagos or any south east by the time we are done with him.
Na this coming week una go see wetin we keep for cooler for am

Last Saturday elections have proven that GRV will be your next governor. INEC is currently afraid that's why they deleting tweets and altering IREV records. GRV will be your next governor....Musiliu embrace it.
Re: Gbadebo Labour Candidate For Lagos Governor Election Is A Pure IGBO Not Yoruba by Saao(m): 1:48pm On Mar 03, 2023
What's wrong with the way he speaks? Is like the guy is a threat to Tinubu empire. Why do u allow people to enslave you? If you guys did not stop this campaign of Igbo Yoruba, San olu will lose next week. Focus on what Sanwo Olu did within 4 years and let lp sell his own candidate instead of this tribal and regional politics between Yoruba and Igbo, same people will go behind and marry themselves.
Re: Gbadebo Labour Candidate For Lagos Governor Election Is A Pure IGBO Not Yoruba by Houseontherock1: 1:49pm On Mar 03, 2023
Timiyt:
In These Video exposed him 🤣 How can a Yoruba speak and talk like this

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIqIvOWziq4
Omo nna to n ko fuji grin

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Labour Candidate For Lagos Governor Election Is A Pure IGBO Not Yoruba by Omoawoke: 1:50pm On Mar 03, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Last Saturday elections have proven that GRV will be your next governor. INEC is currently afraid that's why they deleting tweets and altering IREV records. GRV will be your next governor....Musiliu embrace it.

Arguing with you is a waste of time. But the real owners of lagos I've spoken in one voice and GRV has been rejected.
The real owners of lagos decide who becomes governor, election na formality. Lagos is a big city doesnt mean we dont have our traditional formalities in place.
By hook or crook, GRV is done with south west politics

3 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Labour Candidate For Lagos Governor Election Is A Pure IGBO Not Yoruba by Omoawoke: 1:51pm On Mar 03, 2023
Saao:
What's wrong with the way he speaks? Is like the guy is a threat to Tinubu empire. Why do u allow people to enslave you? If you guys did not stop this campaign of Igbo Yoruba, San olu will lose next week. Focus on what Sanwo Olu did within 4 years and let lp sell his own candidate instead of this tribal and regional politics between Yoruba and Igbo, same people will go behind and marry themselves.

Let him go and liberate his biafra people first.

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Labour Candidate For Lagos Governor Election Is A Pure IGBO Not Yoruba by AdaojoTheUrchin: 1:58pm On Mar 03, 2023
Omoawoke:

Arguing with you is a waste of time. But the real owners of lagos I've spoken in one voice and GRV has been rejected.
The real owners of lagos decide who becomes governor, election na formality. Lagos is a big city doesnt mean we dont have our traditional formalities in place.
By hook or crook, GRV is done with south west politics

Go and get ready for a GRV administration in Lagos. I know you are afraid of losing your agbero job.

Better go and start attending night school, because agberoes will banned, the adamant ones amongst you will be captured and sent to rice farms.

All these will be happening while your Thiefnnubu is struggling in the court to prove that 'white is black' in order to keep his stolen mandate. GRV is your next Governor. grin
Re: Gbadebo Labour Candidate For Lagos Governor Election Is A Pure IGBO Not Yoruba by Kaiser20: 2:02pm On Mar 03, 2023
Timiyt:

Watch Video

YOU ARE EXACTLY THE DEFINITION OF URCHIN
Any person against Tinubu is Igbo. Afenifere are Igbos
OBJ be Igbo
All the Yoruba people that Made Tinubu to loose Lagos are Igbos..... continue
Re: Gbadebo Labour Candidate For Lagos Governor Election Is A Pure IGBO Not Yoruba by Godfullsam(m): 2:30pm On Mar 03, 2023
AKONE:
I have taken time to go through the campaign against LP Governorship candidate in Lagos State: saying he is an Igbo man. I had to take time to check his family history and ancestry and found that he is originally from Lagos. Never has Lagos been governed by people who are originally from Lagos. They've all been from other southwestern States since 1999. The only "problem" with Gbadebo is that his mother is Igbo.

How does that make him less a Yoruba man or Lagosian? Even if he were Igbo, does been born in Lagos not confer on him the right to be a Lagos indigene? What makes a Yoruba man from other southwestern states better Lagosians than others? How is indigeneship of a state or citizenship of a nation determined? I'm confused about this hatred we have for one another.

I'm originally from Ondo State, born in the North, married from Delta, gave birth to my children in the North, relocated to Lagos because of the crisis in the North. Where do I tell my children they come from if they're not seen as northerners by northerners and not seen as yorubas by yorubas because their mother is from Delta?

We're so happy when we see Nigerians winning elections in UK, Canada, and the US, but it becomes a problem when an Igbo man wins election in Lagos. How then do you discourage agitations for Biafra Nation and Yoruba Nation?

Is Nigeria really a country?

I used to think his crime was because his mother was an igbo not until when I saw his disdain and derogatory tweets against the yorubas - the people he wants to govern.

Dude is pro Igbo and a senseless ipob sympathizer. He was not even smart, he failed to clean up his mess on the social media before declaring his intention to run for the post of a governor.

How can you govern the people you so much hate? How?!

4 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Labour Candidate For Lagos Governor Election Is A Pure IGBO Not Yoruba by Omoawoke: 2:40pm On Mar 03, 2023
Godfullsam:

I used to think his crime was because his mother was an igbo not until when I saw his disdain and derogatory tweets against the yorubas - the people he wants to govern.

Dude is pro Igbo and a senseless ipob sympathizer. He was not even smart, he failed to clean up his mess on the social media before declaring his intention to run for the post of a governor.

How can you govern the people you so much hate? How?!

Makes absolute no sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Labour Candidate For Lagos Governor Election Is A Pure IGBO Not Yoruba by yomexp(m): 2:54pm On Mar 03, 2023
Dey dia dey form woke Yoruba. Before IPOB kolet Lagos for una hand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Labour Candidate For Lagos Governor Election Is A Pure IGBO Not Yoruba by yomexp(m): 2:57pm On Mar 03, 2023
GRV NA IPOB AGENDA, LAGOSIANS WAKE UP!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Labour Candidate For Lagos Governor Election Is A Pure IGBO Not Yoruba by excanny: 3:07pm On Mar 03, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Born and grew up in Lagos yet speaks Yoruba like this. Chai

And so what? He already said he's of mixed background and his mother isn't Yoruba. It's all about exposure and if they speak a language frequently around you.

There's lots of full blooded yoruba kids that can't speak Yoruba fluently as well.

Does that make them less Yoruba?
Re: Gbadebo Labour Candidate For Lagos Governor Election Is A Pure IGBO Not Yoruba by Omoawoke: 3:09pm On Mar 03, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Musiliu...rest!

Lagosians have already decided that Labour party is the party they are voting for governorship and all results must be uploaded in Real time with everybody snapping it for records.

If you bring your thugs to intimidate voters, na die you dey.

The evil structure will be taken down.

Your eyes go clear

I'll be back here to remind you

Sanwo olu is winning which is 1000% certain

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Labour Candidate For Lagos Governor Election Is A Pure IGBO Not Yoruba by 2elliot: 3:32pm On Mar 03, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Well, apart from the banter let say the truth..

I have always maintained it that we need a sea port in the south South part of the country so as to decongest Lagos, we need to diversify and spread our wealth. We have many people from Yoruba, Ibos and south South who are wealthy but all of them are concentrated in Lagos, if we can have like two seaports in other part it would spread our wealth, create employment in other states and development of other states would be inevitable.
And by this Lagos would be decongested and proper cleaning, revamp and planning can be done.
You are wise and on point.

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Labour Candidate For Lagos Governor Election Is A Pure IGBO Not Yoruba by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 03, 2023
Elliotwaveforec:

This younger generation (40 and below) may become slaves to foreigners if they don't change their attitudes now. They don't pay attention to important matters that affect their sovereignty.

1000% correct. They are dullards, obsessed with social media and similar frivolities.

To the extent they don't even have the vision and commonsense to work out that the SW has become an Oasis in the Nigerian desert meaning all will converge there to stake a claim they should ordinarily have no right to prosecute if indigenese themselves are not extremely nonchalant and unassertive.

For sure they will become slaves to foreigners if nothing changes because the greatest challenge of humanity, going forwards, will be the competition for resources that are becoming more scarce daily as human population increases.

If you are blessed and yet cannot protect your blessings then others who are covetous and deliberate usurper will take your riches and use same to dominate and subjugate you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Labour Candidate For Lagos Governor Election Is A Pure IGBO Not Yoruba by lexylaw40: 5:16pm On Mar 03, 2023
What?
Re: Gbadebo Labour Candidate For Lagos Governor Election Is A Pure IGBO Not Yoruba by Kingspin(m): 5:51pm On Mar 03, 2023
Timiyt:

Watch Video

What APC told you to say.
Re: Gbadebo Labour Candidate For Lagos Governor Election Is A Pure IGBO Not Yoruba by Putinofrussia: 5:59pm On Mar 03, 2023
He is DOA.
Re: Gbadebo Labour Candidate For Lagos Governor Election Is A Pure IGBO Not Yoruba by lexylaw40: 6:00pm On Mar 03, 2023
Igbos are criminals
Re: Gbadebo Labour Candidate For Lagos Governor Election Is A Pure IGBO Not Yoruba by lexylaw40: 6:04pm On Mar 03, 2023
2elliot:
You are wise and on point.
Yoruba governors have submitted a motion in house of reps. The motion is about the creation of 5 geopolitical zones in Nigeria where by each zone will have autonomy over there resources
Re: Gbadebo Labour Candidate For Lagos Governor Election Is A Pure IGBO Not Yoruba by Pauladex(m): 6:10pm On Mar 03, 2023
TheBillyonaire:
What concerns being Yoruba and Lagos Governorship.

Lagos is inhabited by over 20 million people and most of the people are not Yoruba. So you do not necessary need a Yoruba man or woman to govern Lagos.

Lagos is cosmopolitan and yoruba people will eventually be run off over time.
Dindinrin

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Labour Candidate For Lagos Governor Election Is A Pure IGBO Not Yoruba by dchamp234(m): 6:16pm On Mar 03, 2023
Timiyt:

Watch Video

You're a very big f**l, is Tinubu from Lagos State? The whole commissioners under him as a governor, how many came from Lagos? Goat.
Re: Gbadebo Labour Candidate For Lagos Governor Election Is A Pure IGBO Not Yoruba by jagorinho: 6:47pm On Mar 03, 2023
gidgiddy:
This Gbadebo issue is a clear case of "one Nigeria" being a fraud

They will shout "one Nigeria" but ask if Gbadebo is Yoruba or Igbo

So where is this "one Nigeria" they keep talking about?
You have issues, show me where an imposter is a governor in your region, what you can't take , you love dishing it out...we know your crude tactics and it will be curtailed by all means.
Re: Gbadebo Labour Candidate For Lagos Governor Election Is A Pure IGBO Not Yoruba by Upworkwriter007(f): 6:49pm On Mar 03, 2023
TheBillyonaire:
What concerns being Yoruba and Lagos Governorship.

Lagos is inhabited by over 20 million people and most of the people are not Yoruba. So you do not necessary need a Yoruba man or woman to govern Lagos.

Lagos is cosmopolitan and yoruba people will eventually be run off over time.
Most people in lagos are not Yoruba? Ehn ehn? I didn't know oooo.
Re: Gbadebo Labour Candidate For Lagos Governor Election Is A Pure IGBO Not Yoruba by jagorinho: 6:55pm On Mar 03, 2023
Elliotwaveforec:

This younger generation (40 and below) may become slaves to foreigners if they don't change their attitudes now. They don't pay attention to important matters that affect their sovereignty.
It is just a matter of time, the younger generation of yorubas are a disservice to the great race, they let outsiders influence their thinking, it is absurd.

They are like zombies, slaves to social media manipulation, in the next 40 years, if Nigeria is still intact Yoruba land will be ruled by foreigners...I think that is a price for opening our land to all and sundry, is it too much a price to pay for the prosperity Yoruba land currently get? I will say yes!!!

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Labour Candidate For Lagos Governor Election Is A Pure IGBO Not Yoruba by gidgiddy: 7:01pm On Mar 03, 2023
jagorinho:

You have issues, show me where an imposter is a governor in your region, what you can't take , you love dishing it out...we know your crude tactics and it will be curtailed by all means.

Exactly, but the difference is that I dont want "one Nigeria", I already know there is no such thing

But those that are shouting "one Nigeria" are the same people going after Gbadebo for not being one with them.

So lets all admit that "one Nigeria" is a fraud, dissolve Nigeria and go our seperate ways. This hypocrisy should not continue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Datti Called President Tinubu A Drug Dealer, Everywhere Is Quiet. / Akunyili Or Ribadu: Who Performed Better? / Yar’Adua Laments Oshodi-Apapa Road Collapse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.