Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Guard Dog Crossbreeds Sale. Cheap - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Guard Dog Crossbreeds Sale. Cheap (929 Views)

Check Out Incredible Dog Crossbreeds / Guard Dog Prevents Armed Policeman From Jumping Into Compound (video) / Top 10 Guard Dog's In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guard Dog Crossbreeds Sale. Cheap by Iphe56: 10:23am On Mar 03, 2023
Looking for a loyal and protective companion to keep you and your loved ones safe? Look no further than our Pitbull and Rottweiler crossbreeds!

Due to an unsupervised mating, we are selling these incredible dogs at a highly discounted rate of only 35,000 Naira. These dogs are the perfect choice for anyone in need of a tough and reliable security dog.

It is important to note that these dogs are not to be used for breeding purposes. Instead, they should be raised solely as security dogs and trained to protect their owners and property. With the right training and care, these dogs will be the ultimate guardians, providing you with the peace of mind you need to feel safe and secure.

Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to own one of these powerful and protective dogs. Contact us today to learn more and take the first step in welcoming your new four-legged friend into your home!

Location is Ibadan oyo state

Call or WhatsApp me on
‪+234 912 832 1508‬

Re: Guard Dog Crossbreeds Sale. Cheap by manduwem(m): 10:25am On Mar 03, 2023
location?
Re: Guard Dog Crossbreeds Sale. Cheap by Iphe56: 10:31am On Mar 03, 2023
manduwem:
location?
Ibadan oyo state
Re: Guard Dog Crossbreeds Sale. Cheap by HeartlessMan: 11:31am On Mar 03, 2023
Plenty write up for ordinary peppersoup ingredients.

1 Like

Re: Guard Dog Crossbreeds Sale. Cheap by Kazeem47(m): 11:38am On Mar 03, 2023
HeartlessMan:
na wa for you on.allow the 404 grow first,make the meat for mature small.
Re: Guard Dog Crossbreeds Sale. Cheap by HeartlessMan: 11:40am On Mar 03, 2023
Kazeem47:
na wa for you on.allow the 404 grow first,make the meat for mature small.

You are right bro. My problem is I too dey rush.
6 months dey okay.
Re: Guard Dog Crossbreeds Sale. Cheap by Iphe56: 11:51am On Mar 03, 2023
Still available for serious and reasonable people
Re: Guard Dog Crossbreeds Sale. Cheap by KingFrank01: 3:07pm On Mar 03, 2023
Abeg those two wey dey up there wetin
Be their problem?
Person post dog wey he wan sell una dey
Plan to chop am.
Re: Guard Dog Crossbreeds Sale. Cheap by Iphe56: 3:20pm On Mar 03, 2023
HeartlessMan:
I recently received your comments on the dogs I posted for sale, and I must say that I am extremely disappointed with the content of your messages. The inappropriate and derogatory nature of your comments is not only offensive, but it is also completely uncalled for.

As a responsible seller, I take the well-being of my animals very seriously, and I have no tolerance for any kind of disrespect or mistreatment towards them. I find it quite unintelligent and immature that you would make such inappropriate comments about animals that have done nothing wrong and are in need of a loving home.

I urge you to reconsider your behavior and think about the impact of your words. Such comments are not only hurtful, but they also reflect poorly on you as an individual. Let us all strive to treat each other and our furry friends with kindness and respect.

Sincerely,

2 Likes

Re: Guard Dog Crossbreeds Sale. Cheap by HeartlessMan: 3:21pm On Mar 03, 2023
Iphe56:
I recently received your comments on the dogs I posted for sale, and I must say that I am extremely disappointed with the content of your messages. The inappropriate and derogatory nature of your comments is not only offensive, but it is also completely uncalled for.

As a responsible seller, I take the well-being of my animals very seriously, and I have no tolerance for any kind of disrespect or mistreatment towards them. I find it quite unintelligent and immature that you would make such inappropriate comments about animals that have done nothing wrong and are in need of a loving home.

I urge you to reconsider your behavior and think about the impact of your words. Such comments are not only hurtful, but they also reflect poorly on you as an individual. Let us all strive to treat each other and our furry friends with kindness and respect.

Sincerely,

Oga the only loving home those 404 need na inside my warm belle.
Re: Guard Dog Crossbreeds Sale. Cheap by Iphe56: 10:54am On Mar 06, 2023
Available
Re: Guard Dog Crossbreeds Sale. Cheap by Iphe56: 7:35am On Mar 08, 2023
A
Re: Guard Dog Crossbreeds Sale. Cheap by Iphe56: 3:41pm On Mar 10, 2023
If you are writhing Ibadan
Name a price and it’s yours

(1) (Reply)

Jace My Puppy: We Need Your Advice / Most Loyal Breed Of Dogs. / (photos) 10 Cute Puppies You'll Surly Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.