Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Rigging and voter intimidation:APC to Challenge Labour Party's Results in d East - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rigging and voter intimidation:APC to Challenge Labour Party's Results in d East (1647 Views)

Labour Party Results From Lagos So Far (photos) / β‚¦β€Ž1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) / When Will ESN Attack Military Formations/army Barracks In D East? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rigging and voter intimidation:APC to Challenge Labour Party's Results in d East by menstrualpad: 10:37am On Mar 03, 2023
Rigging and manipulation galore ....

Labour party should be careful....

Records of labour party sharing dollars in Ondo State exists.... Just a hint....

Videos of voter intimidation by LP in the southeast exists.....

You wonder why Peter Obi was wailing on national television.... Borrowing directly from the Buhari handbook.

Hop

5 Likes

Re: Rigging and voter intimidation:APC to Challenge Labour Party's Results in d East by menstrualpad: 10:38am On Mar 03, 2023
grin
Re: Rigging and voter intimidation:APC to Challenge Labour Party's Results in d East by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 03, 2023
menstrualpad:
Rigging and manipulation galore

I can tell you now that Tinubu and APC are shivering currently.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rigging and voter intimidation:APC to Challenge Labour Party's Results in d East by menstrualpad: 10:39am On Mar 03, 2023
AbdulMagaji:

Because Defence House AC is Eskimo standard .... President Elect Asiwaju Jagaban Bola Tinubu GCFR is the new occupant of the Defence House hope you know?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rigging and voter intimidation:APC to Challenge Labour Party's Results in d East by Massiveglory: 10:40am On Mar 03, 2023
AbdulMagaji:

Not only shivering. He has gotten the signals. He knows he will not be President.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rigging and voter intimidation:APC to Challenge Labour Party's Results in d East by Psalmistproject: 10:41am On Mar 03, 2023
You're too ignorant! MC olumo will be in wishing to design your head for this trash you spewed.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rigging and voter intimidation:APC to Challenge Labour Party's Results in d East by menstrualpad: 10:41am On Mar 03, 2023
Massiveglory:

Not only shivering. He has gotten the signals. He knows he will not be President.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rigging and voter intimidation:APC to Challenge Labour Party's Results in d East by Massiveglory: 10:41am On Mar 03, 2023
menstrualpad:

grin careful of What? It is a thing of joy to bring out the rigging of the labour party.
Abi u de fear to release evil?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rigging and voter intimidation:APC to Challenge Labour Party's Results in d East by Johnthum(m): 10:43am On Mar 03, 2023
menstrualpad:

cool

Continue!

You will get tired very soon πŸ’―

2 Likes

Re: Rigging and voter intimidation:APC to Challenge Labour Party's Results in d East by menstrualpad: 10:44am On Mar 03, 2023
Massiveglory:

grin careful of What? It is a thing of joy to bring out the rigging of the labour party.

Don't be scared
Re: Rigging and voter intimidation:APC to Challenge Labour Party's Results in d East by menstrualpad: 10:47am On Mar 03, 2023
Johnthum:
cool

Continue!

You will get tired very soon πŸ’―

Tired of ruling over ipob miscreants? Lailai... it's good to see you miscreants under the soles of my shoes

Re: Rigging and voter intimidation:APC to Challenge Labour Party's Results in d East by Massiveglory: 10:49am On Mar 03, 2023
menstrualpad:

Don't be scared
Bro we no fear .
Na una criminal gang de fear .

President-elect is different from president.
Tinubu will never preside over Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Rigging and voter intimidation:APC to Challenge Labour Party's Results in d East by menstrualpad: 10:50am On Mar 03, 2023
Massiveglory:

Bro We no fear .
Na una criminals de fear .

President-elect is different from president.
Tinubu will not preside over Nigeria.
We will preside over every inch of Nigeria including alaigbo and review land ownership there as well as create cattle ranch there in each senatorial District in alaigbo
Re: Rigging and voter intimidation:APC to Challenge Labour Party's Results in d East by Massiveglory: 10:51am On Mar 03, 2023
menstrualpad:

We will preside over every inch of Nigeria including alaigbo and review land ownership there as well as create cattle ranch there in each senatorial District in alaigbo
Bro will you put your life on the line for it? Tinubu will not be President.
The authentic winner of the 2023 presidential electional will get his mandate.

3 Likes

Re: Rigging and voter intimidation:APC to Challenge Labour Party's Results in d East by duro4chang(m): 10:54am On Mar 03, 2023
Yoruba votes = LP, PDP and APC
Hausa Votes = PDP, NNPP and APC
Middle Belt votes = LP, PDP and APC
Fulani Votes = PDP, NNPP and APC
Niger Delta Votes = LP, PDP and APC
Igbo Votes = LP, LP, LP and LP.

Tell me again, who are the bigots?

To an Igbo man, my thing, na my thing, but
your thing na our thing.

4 Likes

Re: Rigging and voter intimidation:APC to Challenge Labour Party's Results in d East by quickberry(m): 10:56am On Mar 03, 2023
Massiveglory:

The same person signed for APC and PDPπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Moreover, are u saying the agents did not vote for their parties?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

We shall meet u with more evidence at the tribunalπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Re: Rigging and voter intimidation:APC to Challenge Labour Party's Results in d East by Massiveglory: 10:58am On Mar 03, 2023
quickberry:

That's easy. The person will be fished oht5.
Re: Rigging and voter intimidation:APC to Challenge Labour Party's Results in d East by quickberry(m): 10:59am On Mar 03, 2023
Massiveglory:

grin grin
I just de see dis one.

It has been on twitter since mondayπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Rigging and voter intimidation:APC to Challenge Labour Party's Results in d East by Massiveglory: 11:01am On Mar 03, 2023
quickberry:

It has been on twitter since mondayπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
You are wrong. Those are 2 different names.
Same first name. Different second names.
Re: Rigging and voter intimidation:APC to Challenge Labour Party's Results in d East by quickberry(m): 11:01am On Mar 03, 2023
Massiveglory:

You are wrong. Those are 2 different names.
Same first name. Different second names.

Check the handwriting
Re: Rigging and voter intimidation:APC to Challenge Labour Party's Results in d East by quickberry(m): 11:03am On Mar 03, 2023
There is a video on my brother's phone, somebody was helping people to thumbprint on the ballot paper...the guy will say, here is labour party, oya put am. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

This happened in Anambra.

1 Like

Re: Rigging and voter intimidation:APC to Challenge Labour Party's Results in d East by Massiveglory: 11:04am On Mar 03, 2023
quickberry:

Check the handwriting

Those are 2 different names. If you say it is same person, put out the original that you have.
Re: Rigging and voter intimidation:APC to Challenge Labour Party's Results in d East by quickberry(m): 11:05am On Mar 03, 2023
Massiveglory:

Those are 2 different names. If you say it is same person, put out the original that you have.

Lol...typical ObidenseπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Rigging and voter intimidation:APC to Challenge Labour Party's Results in d East by 07kjb: 11:23am On Mar 03, 2023
Massiveglory:

Don't mind them,them no get eyes

1 Like

Re: Rigging and voter intimidation:APC to Challenge Labour Party's Results in d East by menstrualpad: 11:24am On Mar 03, 2023
Massiveglory:

Bro will you put your life on the line for it? Tinubu is the President Elect.
The authentic winner of the 2023 presidential electional Asiwaju Jagaban Bola Tinubu GCFR has gotten his mandate.
Re: Rigging and voter intimidation:APC to Challenge Labour Party's Results in d East by tungamaje: 11:47am On Mar 03, 2023
quickberry:

How are they the same person? Because they both bear the name Ignatius? Even the second person didn't spell his name correctly Ignatus. I know you are angry that both party agents voted for their brother, just like Obi scored zero in many northern states. FYI, I can be an agent for a particular party but inside me, I know my preferred candidate. That's exactly what happened in that polling unit. Both of them were agents just for the money, but inside them Obi was their candidate. There was no rigging there
Re: Rigging and voter intimidation:APC to Challenge Labour Party's Results in d East by quickberry(m): 12:27pm On Mar 03, 2023
tungamaje:

How are they the same person? Because they both bear the name Ignatius? Even the second person didn't spell his name correctly Ignatus. I know you are angry that both party agents voted for their brother, just like Obi scored zero in many northern states. FYI, I can be an agent for a particular party but inside me, I know my preferred candidate. That's exactly what happened in that polling unit. Both of them were agents just for the money, but inside them Obi was their candidate. There was no rigging there

All liars will go to...?

What do u have to say about the image below?

Add the total votes and subtract the figure from accredited voters

Re: Rigging and voter intimidation:APC to Challenge Labour Party's Results in d East by tungamaje: 12:33pm On Mar 03, 2023
quickberry:

All liars will go to...?

What do u have to say about the image below?

Add the total votes and subtract the figure from accredited voters
That's the more reason why the election should be cancelled. A lot of irregularities on all sides
Re: Rigging and voter intimidation:APC to Challenge Labour Party's Results in d East by quickberry(m): 12:36pm On Mar 03, 2023
tungamaje:

That's the more reason why the election should be cancelled. A lot of irregularities on all sides

Cancelled, so that more money will be wasted?😏
Re: Rigging and voter intimidation:APC to Challenge Labour Party's Results in d East by chivic(m): 12:37pm On Mar 03, 2023
menstrualpad:

Records of labour party sharing dollars in

Ondo State exists.... Just a hint....

Videos of voter intimidation by LP in the southeast exists.....

You wonder why Peter Obi was wailing on national television.... Borrowing directly from the Buhari handbook.

Hop

This is interesting!! But I will also suggest that investigation should be thoroughly done,whoever is found culpable in any part of the country should be executed.Be it a presidential candidate or his Kingsmen.
Re: Rigging and voter intimidation:APC to Challenge Labour Party's Results in d East by tungamaje: 12:39pm On Mar 03, 2023
quickberry:

Cancelled, so that more money will be wasted?😏
So the wrong thing should be upheld so as to save money? Doesn't make sense
Re: Rigging and voter intimidation:APC to Challenge Labour Party's Results in d East by Softmirror: 12:42pm On Mar 03, 2023
duro4chang:
Yoruba votes = LP, PDP and APC
Hausa Votes = PDP, NNPP and APC
Middle Belt votes = LP, PDP and APC
Fulani Votes = PDP, NNPP and APC
Niger Delta Votes = LP, PDP and APC
Igbo Votes = LP, LP, LP and LP.

Tell me again, who are the bigots?

To an Igbo man, my thing, na my thing, but
your thing na our thing.

IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO VOTE ANY BODY ELSE IN THE SOUTH EAST APART FROM PETER OBI, DOING SO IS LIKE COMMITING SUCIDE.

ALL THOSE WHO WANTED TO VOTE TINUBU WHERE SO INTIMIDATED.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obidient Movement May Push Nigeria Into Crisis, By Fredrick Nwabufo / EKPA Shares PALLIATIVES To Biafrans For Two Weeks Sit-at-home Order In The South / I Am Quiting Nairaland Today See Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.