Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,128 members, 7,863,928 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:07 AM

Why You Must Vote For LP Governors To Ensure Peter Obi Reclaims Mandate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why You Must Vote For LP Governors To Ensure Peter Obi Reclaims Mandate (368 Views)

Ortom: I'm Ready To Sacrifice My Senate Ambition To Ensure Peter Obi Wins / Kanayo O. Kanayo Urges Igbos To Ensure Peter Obi Gets Required 25% Spread / Army Reclaims & Hoists Nigerian Flag In Gamboru-Ngala In Borno, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Must Vote For LP Governors To Ensure Peter Obi Reclaims Mandate by socialmediaman: 10:57am On Mar 03, 2023
If you have ever nursed the idea of backing out of voting at the governorship election, please destroy that idea before it’s too late. I have been warning everyone I know not to do this.

Peter Obi can’t fight his battles alone, he needs governors and house of assembly members to institute multiple legal battles against the justice system, INEC, FG and so on. APC has many senators now but believe me when the legal battles start, many of them will lose their seats!

They know we now know how they rigged the presidential election, they will try to take it easy with the rigging if they see our numbers again ready to fight with our determination and votes, but they’ll be very “blessed” if on Election Day, we stay home and just make it easy for them

Just like Peter Obi said, the structure of criminality which has impoverished millions of Nigerians will not go away just like that, and not when we relax, we all have to fight

4 Likes

Re: Why You Must Vote For LP Governors To Ensure Peter Obi Reclaims Mandate by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 03, 2023
We are voting for Labour Party Governors. No question about it.

6 Likes

Re: Why You Must Vote For LP Governors To Ensure Peter Obi Reclaims Mandate by duro4chang(m): 11:00am On Mar 03, 2023
Never. APC is our choice. Our favorite. Our party.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why You Must Vote For LP Governors To Ensure Peter Obi Reclaims Mandate by Psalmistproject: 11:02am On Mar 03, 2023
Omo lp all the way. I don't even care if the candidate is a living or non living thing.
I dey vex!

5 Likes

Re: Why You Must Vote For LP Governors To Ensure Peter Obi Reclaims Mandate by Nwaetche(m): 11:02am On Mar 03, 2023
Excellent talk.
Every sensible Lagosian is voting GRV of Labour Party.

Gbedebo Rhodes-Vivour is a true Lagosian and a true Omoluabi.

Princess Abiodun Islamiyat Oyesfusi is a princess of the ancient kingdom of Ikorodu Lagos.

Both Gbedebo and Princess Abiodun Islamiyat Oyesfusi are running under LP as governorship and deputy governorship candidate respectively.

Obidients as true patriots will help this exemplary Omuluabis win the Lagos back to the indigenes and residents.

We must not allow these migrants urchins to deceive true Lagosians and patriotic residents from voting GRV and the amiable Princess running under the LP flag.

A new LAGOS is POssible, a prosperous Lagos is POssible.

Èkó E dìde!!

socialmediaman:
If you have ever nursed the idea of backing out of voting at the governorship election, please destroy that idea before it’s too late. I have been warning everyone I know not to do this.

Peter Obi can’t fight his battles alone, he needs governors and house of assembly members to institute multiple legal battles against the justice system, INEC, FG and so on

They know we now know how they rigged the presidential election, they will try to take it easy with the rigging if they see our numbers again ready to fight with our determination and votes, but they’ll be very “blessed” if on Election Day, we stay home and just make it easy for them

3 Likes

Re: Why You Must Vote For LP Governors To Ensure Peter Obi Reclaims Mandate by YorubaSamurai: 11:04am On Mar 03, 2023
Igbos and obsession with yorubaland grin
Who nor like better thing

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why You Must Vote For LP Governors To Ensure Peter Obi Reclaims Mandate by socialmediaman: 11:08am On Mar 03, 2023
Psalmistproject:
Omo lp all the way. I don't even care if the candidate is a living or non living thing.
I dey vex!

Good decision. Take that vex to the polling unit. If they like they should delay and arrive the polling unit by 6pm, we will eat our breakfast, lunch and dinner there and we must all vote and ensure the votes are uploaded before we leave
Re: Why You Must Vote For LP Governors To Ensure Peter Obi Reclaims Mandate by AdaojoTheUrchin: 11:15am On Mar 03, 2023
ObiDients will come out in droves, take their anger to the polling units and vote LP from top to bottom.

We need to put our people in powerful places and reclaim our mandate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Must Vote For LP Governors To Ensure Peter Obi Reclaims Mandate by socialmediaman: 11:25am On Mar 03, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
ObiDients will come out in droves, take their anger to the polling units and vote LP from top to bottom.

That’s the spirit!
Re: Why You Must Vote For LP Governors To Ensure Peter Obi Reclaims Mandate by OKOATA(m): 11:43am On Mar 03, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Atime will come we no go hear APC let alone PDP in Nigeria again.

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Vote For LP Governors To Ensure Peter Obi Reclaims Mandate by raskymonojendor: 11:53am On Mar 03, 2023
Nwaetche:
Excellent talk.
Every sensible Lagosian is voting GRV of Labour Party.

Gbedebo Rhodes-Vivour is a true Lagosian and a true Omoluabi.

Princess Abiodun Islamiyat Oyesfusi is a princess of the ancient kingdom of Ikorodu Lagos.

Both Gbedebo and Princess Abiodun Islamiyat Oyesfusi are running under LP as governorship and deputy governorship candidate respectively.

Obidients as true patriots will help this exemplary Omuluabis win the Lagos back to the indigenes and residents.

We must not allow these migrants urchins to deceive true Lagosians and patriotic residents from voting GRV and the amiable Princess running under the LP flag.

A new LAGOS is POssible, a prosperous Lagos is POssible.

Èkó E dìde!!

PDP dey disguise.

(1) (Reply)

INEC Receives Backlash Over Poor Conduct Of 2023 General Election (VIDEO) / Enugu 2023: Coalition Of 11 Registered Political Parties Drums Support For Mbah / The Obidient Movement Are Greatful To South South For The Massive Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.