Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,225 members, 7,825,862 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Peter Obi Official Sue INEC, Tinubu And APC In Election Petition Tribunal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Official Sue INEC, Tinubu And APC In Election Petition Tribunal (3682 Views)

Atiku’s Subpoenaed Witnesses Unsettle INEC, Tinubu, APC / Gov Election 2023: Ogun NNPP To Sue INEC For Omitting Party’s Name / Buhari Backs Governor Mohammed Abubakar To Sue INEC Over Bauchi Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Official Sue INEC, Tinubu And APC In Election Petition Tribunal by sapientia(m): 11:55am On Mar 03, 2023
INEC will start disgracing themselves from day one.
Re: Peter Obi Official Sue INEC, Tinubu And APC In Election Petition Tribunal by LesbianBoy(m): 11:56am On Mar 03, 2023
God punish urchins tongue

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Official Sue INEC, Tinubu And APC In Election Petition Tribunal by Cyberterror: 11:57am On Mar 03, 2023
E pain Peter Obi well well grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Official Sue INEC, Tinubu And APC In Election Petition Tribunal by clydecarson(m): 12:01pm On Mar 03, 2023
jUeLiZ:
I am Obidient, but I'm afraid Bola is already three steps ahead. By now he would have already negotiated with the supreme court...but there's no harm in trial, Who knows, something might come out of it.

E be like una no Sabi obi!!!!!person wey never loose court case na who you dey down grade no worry just watch as things unfold
Re: Peter Obi Official Sue INEC, Tinubu And APC In Election Petition Tribunal by Tochitee(m): 12:02pm On Mar 03, 2023
God bless the president elect
God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu
God bless our dear nation Nigeria
God bless Nigerians
God bless APC supporters
God bless everyone that voted APC
God bless me
God bless you
God bless nairaland users
tinubu for me,tinubu for you,tinubu for all.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Official Sue INEC, Tinubu And APC In Election Petition Tribunal by drlateef: 12:04pm On Mar 03, 2023
By firing this first salvo, Peter Obi has already scored an own goal. Peter Obi forgets that two candidates are ahead of him, not one. He refused or failed to join one of the candidates in the petition. In other words, Peter Obi admits that the PDP did truly win ahead of him. I know he will try to avoid Atiku for obvious reason, but it is an own goal. Because if Atiku argues his case and wins, then Obi will lose his appeal, he did not contest that Atiku won ahead of him. Let’s see how that pans out in Supreme Court.
Re: Peter Obi Official Sue INEC, Tinubu And APC In Election Petition Tribunal by famology(m): 12:07pm On Mar 03, 2023
Ahuitzotl:
Guys, remember that all legal matters pertaining to the election must be concluded before swearing -in....

Impossible
Re: Peter Obi Official Sue INEC, Tinubu And APC In Election Petition Tribunal by Akinboboz(m): 12:07pm On Mar 03, 2023
Afikoo:
Let the fireworks begin.
Peter OBI has Officially filed a case in the Election Petition Tribunal challenging INEC, APC and Tinubu in just concluded Presidential Election

Tinubu wey Federal Government carry go court wey he win Federal Govt 😀, not to talk of now that he's the Federal government.
Re: Peter Obi Official Sue INEC, Tinubu And APC In Election Petition Tribunal by suxkill: 12:16pm On Mar 03, 2023
Let me use this opportunity to inform my fellow obidient that the should ensure that all, I repeat all Inec as hoc staff must post their polling unit result of governorships election on 11 March, else they won't leave our sight.

Inec has must adhere to his rules and regulations.
We must not be fooled for a second time.
We must teach Inec it's work this time around before claiming our mandate in the court insha Allah.

Pls pass this massage or share it.
Re: Peter Obi Official Sue INEC, Tinubu And APC In Election Petition Tribunal by Goke7: 12:24pm On Mar 03, 2023
LesbianBoy:
As Peter obi is fighting them in the court we can also fight them on social media

If anyone know more information about the Supreme Court judges, whether their family members is on social media, their phone number make dem drop am.

They cannot hold the lives of over 200 million Nigerians and give a false judgment because of money that corrupt tinubu and these APC guys would give them angry

You guys are just terrorists masquerading as aggrieved Nigerians. No one will force an election loser on us not someone who even came third

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Official Sue INEC, Tinubu And APC In Election Petition Tribunal by anyilalaz: 12:28pm On Mar 03, 2023
Peter Obi going to the court - His Right!

His going to the court - either he succeeds or fails!!

The court proceedings will add value to our electoral jurisprudence!!!

The electoral jurisprudence 'will' bring about institutional and legal reform of INEC, the citizens, the academic environment, political parties etc !!!!

A win, win thing for Nigeria Democracy!!!!

Peace !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Peter Obi Official Sue INEC, Tinubu And APC In Election Petition Tribunal by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:39pm On Mar 03, 2023
EFFECTIVE NOW ALL COMMENTS ON THIS MATTER ARE NOW SUBJURIS. angry
Every one be quiet and do not prempt the decision s of the judiciary
Re: Peter Obi Official Sue INEC, Tinubu And APC In Election Petition Tribunal by TheOldGods: 12:45pm On Mar 03, 2023
jyz200:
Good
This is the proper way to do things , not ranting or crying on a live tV

This is my first time of commenting after the election I have been observing both scenarios
Congrats to all Bat supporter , all the banter , success at last

Yorubas need to be more conservative in Nigeria politics except we go back to regionalism
Observing last Saturday vote , southwest is the only region that vote liberal, what really help tinubu is the ability to network and probably structure

Congrats Nigerians
Congrats Jagaban
Congrats apc
May your tenure Favour every Nigerians
Yes , he should enjoy it while it lasts. As long as we shim tribalism and vote competence, Nigeria will get better. Long live naija, long live who ever wins this presidential election at the tribunal.
Re: Peter Obi Official Sue INEC, Tinubu And APC In Election Petition Tribunal by TheOldGods: 12:47pm On Mar 03, 2023
drlateef:
By firing this first salvo, Peter Obi has already scored an own goal. Peter Obi forgets that two candidates are ahead of him, not one. He refused or failed to join one of the candidates in the petition. In other words, Peter Obi admits that the PDP did truly win ahead of him. I know he will try to avoid Atiku for obvious reason, but it is an own goal. Because if Atiku argues his case and wins, then Obi will lose his appeal, he did not contest that Atiku won ahead of him. Let’s see how that pans out in Supreme Court.
did you read the document. Did you see him claiming he came second?
Re: Peter Obi Official Sue INEC, Tinubu And APC In Election Petition Tribunal by Goke7: 12:51pm On Mar 03, 2023
suxkill:
Let me use this opportunity to inform my fellow obidient that the should ensure that all, I repeat all Inec as hoc staff must post their polling unit result of governorships election on 11 March, else they won't leave our sight.

Inec has must adhere to his rules and regulations.
We must not be fooled for a second time.
We must teach Inec it's work this time around before claiming our mandate in the court insha Allah.

Pls pass this massage or share it.
I thought you guys no longer believe in the process and you are boycotting, anyway tell your Obedient inec ad hoc staff that they are being watched closely and that those rigging they got away with in the last elections will not be allowed this time. Una think say na only Una wise
Re: Peter Obi Official Sue INEC, Tinubu And APC In Election Petition Tribunal by Dialpad: 12:52pm On Mar 03, 2023
Lol lol lol

Obi Obi
Re: Peter Obi Official Sue INEC, Tinubu And APC In Election Petition Tribunal by araoye19: 2:18pm On Mar 03, 2023
Have they constituted the tribunal. What sort of rubbish is thisHave they constituted the tribunal. What sort of rubbish is this...
Re: Peter Obi Official Sue INEC, Tinubu And APC In Election Petition Tribunal by ejimatic: 2:23pm On Mar 03, 2023
jyz200:
Good
This is the proper way to do things , not ranting or crying on a live tV

This is my first time of commenting after the election I have been observing both scenarios
Congrats to all Bat supporter , all the banter , success at last

Yorubas need to be more conservative in Nigeria politics except we go back to regionalism
Observing last Saturday vote , southwest is the only region that vote liberal, what really help tinubu is the ability to network and probably structure

Congrats Nigerians
Congrats Jagaban
Congrats apc
May your tenure Favour every Nigerians
. Don't mind them! We shall see how mandate given to YORUBAS will now be given to Ibos.Some people know nothing about federal elections.
Re: Peter Obi Official Sue INEC, Tinubu And APC In Election Petition Tribunal by ejimatic: 2:24pm On Mar 03, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Let him be 100 steps ahead. Nature has already demystified him with urine bag tied to his waist.

The court proceedings will demystify him and at the least help us reveal his criminal judges and structure in the Judiciary. We need to at least identify them and take down the structures.
. The court case is dead on arrival!
Re: Peter Obi Official Sue INEC, Tinubu And APC In Election Petition Tribunal by MarketDispatch: 2:25pm On Mar 03, 2023
Is this why Nassarawa results is being uploaded in Lekki Phase 1 polling unit on IRev?
Re: Peter Obi Official Sue INEC, Tinubu And APC In Election Petition Tribunal by ejimatic: 2:27pm On Mar 03, 2023
PeterObi4LP:
Justice is coming. Nigerians stolen mandate will be restored. Nigerians don't want tinubu no be by force. INEC chairman will not die well and those involve in this shameless rigging.
. Stopping saying Nigerains don't want Tinubu.It is too sweeping a statement.I nstead say All the IGBOS don't want Tinubu..In the SW and the North Tinubu our son is loved always .
Re: Peter Obi Official Sue INEC, Tinubu And APC In Election Petition Tribunal by Chuksyno(m): 2:32pm On Mar 03, 2023
Goke7:

No votes were stolen if you like add 1 million to obi votes he won’t still catch up. He has lost.

No one can force Obi on us.
But Tinubu the old and sick grandpa can be forced on Nigerians. Fools!
Re: Peter Obi Official Sue INEC, Tinubu And APC In Election Petition Tribunal by Sannisege: 2:44pm On Mar 03, 2023
Waste of time. Obi wants to continue scamming his supporters to donate money for tribunal. Obidense deserve these scams cos they have no brain.
Re: Peter Obi Official Sue INEC, Tinubu And APC In Election Petition Tribunal by suxkill: 2:44pm On Mar 03, 2023
Goke7:

I thought you guys no longer believe in the process and you are boycotting, anyway tell your Obedient inec ad hoc staff that they are being watched closely and that those rigging they got away with in the last elections will not be allowed this time. Una think say na only Una wise

I don't usually respond to low budget urchin but for the records I'll reply you.

We are not boycotting any election yet, rather some of us has decided to teach inec it's work on the 11 of March.
Any a hoc staff that will not transmit our polling unit result will not go home.

We die there.
The presidential election has thought us a lesson.
Re: Peter Obi Official Sue INEC, Tinubu And APC In Election Petition Tribunal by AdaojoTheUrchin: 2:45pm On Mar 03, 2023
ejimatic:
. The court case is dead on arrival!

That's your mortal opinion.
Re: Peter Obi Official Sue INEC, Tinubu And APC In Election Petition Tribunal by Goke7: 2:47pm On Mar 03, 2023
suxkill:

I don't usually respond to low budget urchin but for the records I'll reply you.

We are not boycotting any election yet, rather some of us has decided to teach inec it's work on the 11 of March.
Any a hoc staff that will not transmit our polling unit result will not go home.

We die there.
The presidential election has thought us a lesson.

Because you are the new inec

No mob masquerading as citizens will truncate our democracy, you can revoke your citizenship after the elections are over. Our sovereignty will never be handed to you
Re: Peter Obi Official Sue INEC, Tinubu And APC In Election Petition Tribunal by Goke7: 2:49pm On Mar 03, 2023
Chuksyno:
But Tinubu the old and sick grandpa can be forced on Nigerians. Fools!

A loser who did not meet the legal requirements to be declared a winner can never rule us even if he recruits millions of isis fighters
Re: Peter Obi Official Sue INEC, Tinubu And APC In Election Petition Tribunal by suxkill: 3:02pm On Mar 03, 2023
Goke7:

Because you are the new inec

No mob masquerading as citizens will truncate our democracy, you can revoke your citizenship after the elections are over. Our sovereignty will never be handed to you

Let inec play by it's rules that's all we ask of.

Even in your family, there are rules that you set or your parents set. And it's been expected that your children adhere to them, else you'll punish them.

Finally as the man of the house you are not expected to break the rules you set. Else your children will disobey you.
Re: Peter Obi Official Sue INEC, Tinubu And APC In Election Petition Tribunal by Goke7: 3:12pm On Mar 03, 2023
suxkill:

Let inec play by it's rules that's all we ask of.

Even in your family, there are rules that you set or your parents set. And it's been expected that your children adhere to them, else you'll punish them.

Finally as the man of the house you are not expected to break the rules you set. Else your children will disobey you.

You guys don’t play by the rules, you just want to impose yourself on Nigerians and we will resist you. You’re bad losers
Re: Peter Obi Official Sue INEC, Tinubu And APC In Election Petition Tribunal by fabuloz1(m): 3:21pm On Mar 03, 2023
Goke7:

No votes were stolen if you like add 1 million to obi votes he won’t still catch up. He has lost.

No one can force Obi on us.
Bros, I said just chill. No one can force Tinubu on us, he will answer president-elect only

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerien Soldier Mocks Tinubu And Asked Nigerians Soldiers To Overthrow Him(vid) / How Can We Eradicate Poverty In Nigeria? / Nigerian Navy Attacked By Aliens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.