Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,909 members, 7,844,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Funsho Williams: Peter Obi Should Be More Careful In The Next 3 Years - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Funsho Williams: Peter Obi Should Be More Careful In The Next 3 Years (511 Views)

Coup Scare: I Regret My Action, Will Be Careful In Future, Says Fani-kayode / Information Ministry To Create 2million Jobs In Next 3 Years – Lai Mohammed / Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funsho Williams: Peter Obi Should Be More Careful In The Next 3 Years by Freshtruth(m): 11:27am On Mar 03, 2023
Funsho Williams was very popular among Lagosains in fact he was destine to rule Lagos even his killers knows . He was assassinated in his own bed room despite is tight security network.

Secondly Igbo bigwigs the likes of orji uzor kalu,Dave umahi,okorocha,wike,suludo,ihiedoha,ayim and the likes have their eyes on Igbo presidency they might want to eliminate obi. Obi you shoud be careful my humble advise

4 Likes

Re: Funsho Williams: Peter Obi Should Be More Careful In The Next 3 Years by Totilopussylick(m): 11:28am On Mar 03, 2023
No weapon fashioned against Obi will succeed

2 Likes

Re: Funsho Williams: Peter Obi Should Be More Careful In The Next 3 Years by Hashabiah: 11:29am On Mar 03, 2023
True talk. We'll have him in our prayers

2 Likes

Re: Funsho Williams: Peter Obi Should Be More Careful In The Next 3 Years by KanwuliaExtra: 11:30am On Mar 03, 2023
THEY CAN'T DO SHYTE! grin
Na dem go die first.

2 Likes

Re: Funsho Williams: Peter Obi Should Be More Careful In The Next 3 Years by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 03, 2023
Freshtruth:
Funsho Williams was very popular among Lagosains in fact he was destine to rule Lagos even his killers knows . He was assassinated in his own bed room despite is tight security network.

Secondly Igbo bigwigs the likes of orji uzor kalu,Dave umahi,okorocha,wike,suludo,ihiedoha,ayim and the likes have their eyes on Igbo presidency they might want to eliminate obi. Obi you shoud be careful my humble advise

I think Peter obi is bigger than all that names you mentioned

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funsho Williams: Peter Obi Should Be More Careful In The Next 3 Years by Creamypie(m): 11:41am On Mar 03, 2023
Freshtruth:

obi is the only Igbo man or easterner that can perfectly pilot affairs of this country. If he no enter presidency, then no other Igbo man will ever rule this country till God kingdom comes. Even ogbos will overwhelmingly vote a foreigner and make sure the Igbo candidate ends up loosing all southern and eastern states in the election. Me personally will vote against any other Igbo man apart from obi.

3 Likes

Re: Funsho Williams: Peter Obi Should Be More Careful In The Next 3 Years by PeterObi4LP: 12:03pm On Mar 03, 2023
OP all those names you mentioned, if you present a Fulani, Hausa or Yoruba man for Presidential election among any of them, be rest assured the igbos I know will vote Hausa, or Yoruba or Fulani man instead of those Igbo names you mentioned.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Will NEVER Be President Of Nigeria / Saraki And Bode George Are Nowhere To Be Found / Native Doctors And Pastors Lay Curses Upon INEC And APC Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.