Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,301 members, 7,860,735 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:15 PM

Ayra Starr Opens Up On Her Rumoured Relationship With Labelmate, Rema - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ayra Starr Opens Up On Her Rumoured Relationship With Labelmate, Rema (651 Views)

TeeBillz Deletes Post On Tiwa Savage & Wizkid's Rumoured Relationship / Tiwa Savage Reacts After Davido Teased Wizkid Over Their Rumoured Relationship / Exclusive: Wizkid Speaks On His Rumoured Relationship With Tiwa Savage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ayra Starr Opens Up On Her Rumoured Relationship With Labelmate, Rema by EMMAJOSH: 11:41am On Mar 03, 2023
Rave of the moment, Ayra Starr has opened up on her relationship with Rema.
The two top singers, who are signed to Don Jazzy ‘s Mavins records, have on countless times stirs rumours of a brewing relationship.

In a new interview with Kenyan Radio station, Kiss 100.3, Ayra Starr shut down the reports.
The Celestial being, as she is fondly known, described Rema as her brother in Christ.

“I HAVEN’T HEARD THE RUMOUR. NOOOO. THAT’S MY BROTHER IN CHRIST”, SHEREAD MORE
Re: Ayra Starr Opens Up On Her Rumoured Relationship With Labelmate, Rema by Soulsymbol99: 6:32pm On Mar 03, 2023
Na so that dude talk say mercy chinwo na her sister in christ lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Richest Big Brother Titans 2023 Housemates After The Show / “I Saw Many Clothes Soaked In Bl00d At Your Place.” Mohbad’s Aunt Drags For Wum / Hot Kpekus Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.