Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,509 members, 7,836,960 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Over 20 Journalists Attacked During Presidential Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Over 20 Journalists Attacked During Presidential Election (9450 Views)

Lagos Judicial Panel Awards ₦36.2 Million To Policemen Attacked During #EndSARS / Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) / Why Lawyers Slept During Presidential Elections Tribunal Judgement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over 20 Journalists Attacked During Presidential Election by wallarwallar(m): 12:10pm On Mar 03, 2023
princeade86:
By urchins thugs. Who is going to probe them? Nigeria security? I laughed in Spanish.

Urchins dey Anambra too plus Bayelsa. Everybody go dey alright
Re: Over 20 Journalists Attacked During Presidential Election by tareigns(m): 12:12pm On Mar 03, 2023
princeade86:
By urchins thugs. Who is going to probe them? Nigeria security? I laughed in Spanish.

Lol. Please laugh in Guatemalian . The whole world is controlled. Don't tell me you don't know this. I won't school you
Re: Over 20 Journalists Attacked During Presidential Election by Tochitee(m): 12:13pm On Mar 03, 2023
God bless the president elect
God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu
God bless our dear nation Nigeria
God bless Nigerians
God bless APC supporters
God bless everyone that voted APC
God bless me
God bless you
God bless nairaland users
tinubu for me,tinubu for you,tinubu for All.
Re: Over 20 Journalists Attacked During Presidential Election by UncommonLogic: 12:13pm On Mar 03, 2023
OgaTheTop2:

The worst election ever in Nigeria. Touts everywhere!

Gloom has descended on Nigeria. Nigeria is more than this.

Tinubu will never be president of Nigeria. He is not the president of the people and by the people!

Tinubu is simply a selected criminal by corrupt, induced and deceitful electoral system.

In the SADEAST? Go and watch the videos online.
Re: Over 20 Journalists Attacked During Presidential Election by Faber(m): 12:14pm On Mar 03, 2023
Ok, pele o
Re: Over 20 Journalists Attacked During Presidential Election by Nwodosis(m): 12:15pm On Mar 03, 2023
GolDRoger:

I thought your candidate have won, but seems like them never return your sense πŸ€”
I hope you didn't inhale agbado dust, otherwise you would have been able to understand sarcasm.
Re: Over 20 Journalists Attacked During Presidential Election by tareigns(m): 12:15pm On Mar 03, 2023
OgaTheTop2:

Tinubu will never be president of Nigeria. He is not the president of the people and by the people!

I beg you in the name of any supreme being you believe in.... Please go and remove him from there. Online commando

Tinubu is simply a selected criminal by corrupt, induced and deceitful electoral system.

Re: Over 20 Journalists Attacked During Presidential Election by Chetas81(m): 12:16pm On Mar 03, 2023
newnigerdelta00:

Peter Obi your rumors made you to lose, you don't know how to play politics
inside the SHITHOLE
Re: Over 20 Journalists Attacked During Presidential Election by tareigns(m): 12:17pm On Mar 03, 2023
HeartlessMan:
This man was among. I snapped this while they were beating him to stupor.

Vitamin C will make the nose stop running mucus. Please let him use it.
Re: Over 20 Journalists Attacked During Presidential Election by tareigns(m): 12:21pm On Mar 03, 2023
Chetas81:
inside the SHITHOLE

SHITHOLE YOU ARE STILL RESIDING IN.... WHO IS THE JOKE ON NOW? This world is controlled. Una never know anything
Re: Over 20 Journalists Attacked During Presidential Election by aikhimself: 12:24pm On Mar 03, 2023
Nwodosis:
President Elect has advised all aggrieved/harassed/murdered to go to court and journalists are not exempted. He has grabbed the power and that's all that matters to him.

Point of correction. He is not president elect because Nigerians did not elect him. He is fraud forced on Nigerians by the evil forces of darkness in power
Re: Over 20 Journalists Attacked During Presidential Election by Iwedunloye: 12:26pm On Mar 03, 2023
loosecanon50:
More proofs to nail APshit’s/Tinubu’s coffins.

It’s just a matter of time.

Yes, APC get mind harrass journalist for Anambra where they had less than 5%….Ndi dot are senseless
Re: Over 20 Journalists Attacked During Presidential Election by zinaunreal(m): 12:44pm On Mar 03, 2023
It's only apc that attacked them. Fake president for thugs
Re: Over 20 Journalists Attacked During Presidential Election by Chetas81(m): 12:45pm On Mar 03, 2023
tareigns:

SHITHOLE YOU ARE STILL RESIDING IN.... WHO IS THE JOKE ON NOW? This world is controlled. Una never know anything
COCKROACHES like you have no choice but remain in your shithole
Re: Over 20 Journalists Attacked During Presidential Election by SenatePresdo(m): 12:47pm On Mar 03, 2023
OgaTheTop2:

They will force him on us, they are the one to take him into Aso rock, they are the one to hand over to him ,not us.

It's actually over.
Re: Over 20 Journalists Attacked During Presidential Election by EteBabaagba222(m): 12:55pm On Mar 03, 2023
OgaTheTop2:

Not in support of any body but calling dis election worse, I wondered what we go called 2003 and 07 election under Obasanjo
Re: Over 20 Journalists Attacked During Presidential Election by molajaadek: 1:18pm On Mar 03, 2023

There would be no need for an Electric Home Theatre and Powerbank with the zealo+++ 80w bass speaker πŸ”‡πŸ”ŠπŸ”‡πŸ”Š...

Want a wicked and Sound with deep BASS effect, Try this .

Video available on request..
Contact number below πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡ in pic

1 Share

Re: Over 20 Journalists Attacked During Presidential Election by Vicson2021: 1:22pm On Mar 03, 2023
Good for you guys.
Little brown envelope from a politician you twist the truth.
From your table politicians serve the masses meals of lies to eat.we no longer know our right to lift.
Another sect of persons are the professors which politicians use to rig elections..
We don't want to hear or see ASUU strike in Nigeria eny more!
You can't eat your cake and have it.
Re: Over 20 Journalists Attacked During Presidential Election by Vicson2021: 1:23pm On Mar 03, 2023
Good for you guys.
Little brown envelope from a politician you twist the truth.
From your table politicians serve the masses meals of lies to eat.we no longer know our right to lift.
Another sect of persons are the professors which politicians use to rig elections..
We don't want to hear or see ASUU strike in Nigeria eny more!
You can't eat your cake and have it.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Over 20 Journalists Attacked During Presidential Election by tareigns(m): 1:27pm On Mar 03, 2023
Chetas81:

I am enjoying this your book of lamentations. See ehn bro or sis, I just hope y ok I are fine? This world is controlled. Kill yourself, the world moves on
Re: Over 20 Journalists Attacked During Presidential Election by tareigns(m): 1:30pm On Mar 03, 2023
Chetas81:

I like the COCKROACH definition you used. If we try to be padi's trust me you will understand me and my perspective. No hat boss... It's love all the way
Re: Over 20 Journalists Attacked During Presidential Election by Bennycollins: 1:54pm On Mar 03, 2023
newnigerdelta00:

Peter Obi your rumors made you to lose, you don't know how to play politics
He doesn't know how to play politics but he is a 2-term governor of a state. He won election in the political and commercial capitals of the country, under a supposed structureless party, I bet you don't know what it means, else you won't say that.
Re: Over 20 Journalists Attacked During Presidential Election by hush15: 2:15pm On Mar 03, 2023
nisco18ng:
All Hail the new face of corruption!

The new face of fraud...

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Crisis: Only God Gives Power, Atiku Tells Supporters / Free Wi-fi @ Lagos, Abuja Airports Was Approved By PMB Administration - Pantami / Igbo President: What Will Nigeria Turn Into?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.