Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,517 members, 7,861,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:07 PM

I Hope Peter Obi Has Learned His Lessons - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Hope Peter Obi Has Learned His Lessons (412 Views)

Jandor Has Learnt His Lessons In PDP, We'll Welcome Him If He Returns - APC / Has Tinubu Learnt His Lessons? Check What His Newspaper Said / I Hope Peter Obi Has Improved His Personal Security (APC Is Evil) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hope Peter Obi Has Learned His Lessons by ScamHunter: 1:12pm On Mar 03, 2023
This election heist by Tinubu should teach Peter Obi that the brigandage we see daily in the country is because people in high places never get punished when they break the law. I heard Obi say he would focus on governance and not the pursuit of the criminals in power. Do you know the harm Mahmoud or woreva has caused the Nigerian people everywhere. When Obi recovers his mandate, his first assignment is to make sure that the country is governed by the rule of law. If governors that rigged this election, INEC officials (including Mahmoud) and even law enforcement agents found culpable are not clamped and cramped into prisons, we have achieved nothing. We must get to the point where a judge that receives bribes to subvert justice, the politician that rigged an election and the petty thief that stole 6000 naira share the same prison cell. Until then Mr Obi, you have learned nothing. This culture of impunity must end before we can call this a country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hope Peter Obi Has Learned His Lessons by Faber(m): 1:15pm On Mar 03, 2023
ScamHunter:
This election heist by Tinubu should teach Peter Obi that the brigandage we see daily in the country is because people in high places never get punished when they break the law. I heard Obi say he would focus on governance and not the pursuit of the criminals in power. Do you know the harm Mahmoud or woreva has caused the Nigerian people everywhere. When Obi recovers his mandate, his first assignment is to make sure that the country is governed by the rule of law. If governors that rigged this election, INEC officials (including Mahmoud) and even law enforcement agents found culpable are not clamped and cramped into prisons, we have achieved nothing. We must get to the point where a judge that receives bribes to subvert justice, the politician that rigged an election and the petty thief that stole 6000 naira share the same prison cell. Until then Mr Obi, you have learned nothing. This culture of impunity must end before we can call this a country.

That's what he is now coming to correct.

3 Likes

Re: I Hope Peter Obi Has Learned His Lessons by helinues: 1:15pm On Mar 03, 2023
He is yet as long as the his approaching court
Re: I Hope Peter Obi Has Learned His Lessons by CrownOfClay724: 1:28pm On Mar 03, 2023
helinues:
He is yet as long as the his approaching court

...court that is more useless than the P in psychology .

He, alongside many Nigerians, sure hasn't learnt.
Re: I Hope Peter Obi Has Learned His Lessons by Proudlyomonna: 1:31pm On Mar 03, 2023
Nonsense post.
Obi is the greatest political figure of our time.
In recent times political parties come up with Ideologies, Views, Philosophies and perceptions that relates and interacts with the society.
Obi beat Tinubu with his ruling party and structure hands down in Lagos with Structureless LP.
Beat the APC chairman.
Won all polling unit in the engine room and head office of Nigeria Aso Rock.
Won the Federal Capital Of Nigeria.
If them se make all man go rule the State wey them win.
Obi takes Aso Rock and FTC.
Who get levels pass?
Obi na their father,the rest na noise makers grin
Re: I Hope Peter Obi Has Learned His Lessons by AlaafinOfOyo: 3:06pm On Mar 03, 2023
Obi is likely the first president that would fight corruption.

(1) (Reply)

Does Sanwo-Olu Really Deserve A 2nd Term In Office? / Flashback: Nigeria's Civil War Explained - BBC News / Interim Government Plot Confirmed: DSS Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.