Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,114 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

God Is Against Tinubu’s Victory — Primate Ayodele, Reveals What Will Happen - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Is Against Tinubu’s Victory — Primate Ayodele, Reveals What Will Happen (73241 Views)

PEPT: ‘’don’t Expect Too Much, Peter Obi Can’t Get Victory’’ – Primate Ayodele T / Primate Ayodele Reveals Fate Of Kwankwaso-led Third Force / Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Is Against Tinubu’s Victory — Primate Ayodele, Reveals What Will Happen by lebienconnu: 6:25pm On Mar 03, 2023
This is blasphemous. Nothing happens against the will of God. If it is because he wants it to happen.
Re: God Is Against Tinubu’s Victory — Primate Ayodele, Reveals What Will Happen by Sholaco: 6:27pm On Mar 03, 2023
A useless pathetic charlatan pastor 😆😂

1 Like

Re: God Is Against Tinubu’s Victory — Primate Ayodele, Reveals What Will Happen by Stiv19cuff(m): 6:29pm On Mar 03, 2023
God's will can NEVER be stolen or stopped by anyone, Tinubu in Power is part of God's plan, many will be surprised.

1 Like

Re: God Is Against Tinubu’s Victory — Primate Ayodele, Reveals What Will Happen by Enemyofpeace: 6:32pm On Mar 03, 2023
Tinubu invested a lit of money boat in terms of naira and dollars in the election, he is going there to recoup the money he invested, steal more, enrich his family, friends and associates. I pity people like Mynd44, Dominique, justwise, seun, ajepako, fatymore, folake4u(baby lawyer) iyangbali, babangbali, enemyofprogress and mannabbqgrils that are looking up to him as the messiah, all of you are in for a long ride. Tinubu is Buhari pro max. Thank God I'm on my way out of the country at the write time, before the swearing-inceremony, i will be out of the country for all of una wey vote for am. My God is a wonderful God and he is good all the time
Re: God Is Against Tinubu’s Victory — Primate Ayodele, Reveals What Will Happen by lexy2014: 6:39pm On Mar 03, 2023
Re: God Is Against Tinubu’s Victory — Primate Ayodele, Reveals What Will Happen by merits(m): 6:41pm On Mar 03, 2023
Lionize:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2023/03/03/god-against-tinubus-victory-prepare-for-hardship-his-govtll-fail-primate-ayodele-to-nigerians/%3famp=1

They are here again mumu primate animal.

Christians with their fake prophecy for their gullible believers.Churches are just business center to keep the business moving their useless prophet must say something for their gullible believers.

Re: God Is Against Tinubu’s Victory — Primate Ayodele, Reveals What Will Happen by Japastic: 6:42pm On Mar 03, 2023
Prophets of doom everywhere.What God doesn't not want will not happen in the first place.
Re: God Is Against Tinubu’s Victory — Primate Ayodele, Reveals What Will Happen by Wisfem: 6:44pm On Mar 03, 2023
EmeeNaka:
This so called primate talks nonsense always.
He is an attention seeker and makes mockery of Christianity. He is not different from Odumeje.

who appointed judge
Re: God Is Against Tinubu’s Victory — Primate Ayodele, Reveals What Will Happen by walezy14(m): 6:45pm On Mar 03, 2023
We don't need your analysis again
Re: God Is Against Tinubu’s Victory — Primate Ayodele, Reveals What Will Happen by GlorytoGod: 6:47pm On Mar 03, 2023
Politics and not prophecy
Re: God Is Against Tinubu’s Victory — Primate Ayodele, Reveals What Will Happen by jahsharon: 6:48pm On Mar 03, 2023
The man is talking about what will happen to his family, his children, his grandchildren, his relatives and friends
Re: God Is Against Tinubu’s Victory — Primate Ayodele, Reveals What Will Happen by Japastic: 6:49pm On Mar 03, 2023
New prophesy, the last time I check all the pastorpreneurs who had one prophesy or the other about the last election are hiding their heads in shame while their God forsaken followers have remain silent now left for them to keep attending the churches.
Re: God Is Against Tinubu’s Victory — Primate Ayodele, Reveals What Will Happen by abidem4real: 6:50pm On Mar 03, 2023
Lionize:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2023/03/03/god-against-tinubus-victory-prepare-for-hardship-his-govtll-fail-primate-ayodele-to-nigerians/%3famp=1
Believe all these pastors of doom at your own peril.
Many of them are contributors to our problems in this country by not speaking the truth to power owing to the fact that they are also milking from our collective treasury.
Re: God Is Against Tinubu’s Victory — Primate Ayodele, Reveals What Will Happen by assholemods: 6:56pm On Mar 03, 2023
Foolish pastors praying for further hardship on the people! God punish you and your useless gullible followers... Bastard!
Re: God Is Against Tinubu’s Victory — Primate Ayodele, Reveals What Will Happen by tenpipsperday: 6:59pm On Mar 03, 2023
Oga you know see anything. Na permutations you dey do.

Tinubu ain't going nowhere. So where is the hardship gonna come from
Re: God Is Against Tinubu’s Victory — Primate Ayodele, Reveals What Will Happen by mosaicafrique: 7:02pm On Mar 03, 2023
See another fake pastor, go and develop yourself to become a real man of God, real men of God don't interfere in Nigeria politics or else you become fake prophet
Re: God Is Against Tinubu’s Victory — Primate Ayodele, Reveals What Will Happen by Hamzola28: 7:08pm On Mar 03, 2023
Indeed God is the patient....

wetin concern man of God to endorse a candidate. God told you Atiku wil win, and he lost. You wan tel us say God made a mistake. Election no get prayer point
Re: God Is Against Tinubu’s Victory — Primate Ayodele, Reveals What Will Happen by malvisguy212: 7:12pm On Mar 03, 2023
Themanleshey:

And who are you to judge ? You holy yourself ?

I hope you don’t end up using your hand to drawing fire on your head .

Tinubu is not a Muslim. he is a PAGAN. ifa worshiper. it is wrong to associate blessing from the true God to him.
Re: God Is Against Tinubu’s Victory — Primate Ayodele, Reveals What Will Happen by boldtruthalways: 7:12pm On Mar 03, 2023
madridguy:
The FG must come up with a law to curb all this nonsense all these men of sorrow always call prophesy. We need to tame them before it is too late.
Let have a law that anyone with fake prophecy must pay a huge fine. Enough of all nonsense.
Now your true colour is coming out. You all will be disgraced. You can't challenge God Almighty.
Re: God Is Against Tinubu’s Victory — Primate Ayodele, Reveals What Will Happen by stawarts(m): 7:18pm On Mar 03, 2023
All these fake pastors should go and sit down. Baba go and sit down all na blablue, bhulaba🤣🤣🤣
Re: God Is Against Tinubu’s Victory — Primate Ayodele, Reveals What Will Happen by Kei144(m): 7:45pm On Mar 03, 2023
Primate Elijah Ayodele is a fake prophet. After he heard that the Association of Imans had on Friday 24th February asked all muslims in the north to vote Atiku, he quickly 'prophesied' that God had given the mantle of presidenct to Atiku. Now that INEC has declared Bola Tinubu winner, he is talking about 'the incoming government of Tinubu'. I may not be known as a prophet, but I can definitely tell you that Tinubu is not the next President. Primate Ayodele's words are false.
Re: God Is Against Tinubu’s Victory — Primate Ayodele, Reveals What Will Happen by theamazonguru(m): 7:55pm On Mar 03, 2023
Sir, whose message is this?
Yours or God's?

I suggest you lots should stop telling us God says, when you haven't heard nothing from him but only your own feelings and desires.
Re: God Is Against Tinubu’s Victory — Primate Ayodele, Reveals What Will Happen by Ameduedwin: 7:57pm On Mar 03, 2023
This man has just changed his mouth again, after prophecies That tinubu is going to win this election
Re: God Is Against Tinubu’s Victory — Primate Ayodele, Reveals What Will Happen by Menclothing: 8:08pm On Mar 03, 2023
Anybody that still.go to his church is a fool this man don't hear from God
Re: God Is Against Tinubu’s Victory — Primate Ayodele, Reveals What Will Happen by Sterope(f): 8:16pm On Mar 03, 2023
This is exact why soothsaying is unislamic.
Re: God Is Against Tinubu’s Victory — Primate Ayodele, Reveals What Will Happen by Mayeldah(m): 8:19pm On Mar 03, 2023
No comment

Re: God Is Against Tinubu’s Victory — Primate Ayodele, Reveals What Will Happen by boxypane(m): 8:35pm On Mar 03, 2023
His referring to his church not Gods Church.
E never still prove why all his prophesies has failed. Nigeria is God's own country. And we shall be Great under the leadership of President Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Re: God Is Against Tinubu’s Victory — Primate Ayodele, Reveals What Will Happen by boxypane(m): 8:42pm On Mar 03, 2023
Stiv19cuff:
God's will can NEVER be stolen or stopped by anyone, Tinubu in Power is part of God's plan, many will be surprised.
Including you when this Country rise again.

1 Like

Re: God Is Against Tinubu’s Victory — Primate Ayodele, Reveals What Will Happen by Yampotatocarrot(m): 8:49pm On Mar 03, 2023
Karlifate:
Don't put your trust in (Nigerian) politicians.

The same politicians you're dying for, will still wine & dine several times, before the year runs out.

In Naija politics:
No permanent friend
No permanent foe
ONLY permanent interests.

Be wise.
YOLO 👌🏽

By the way, this man is fast becoming inconsistent. cheesy

He said these:
If Peter Obi becomes the next president it will cause ethnic crisis whereby the country will be sectional. The poor will rise and it is going to be a government of vengeance, whereby it will be like those who did not vote for me I will not do them well.

Nonetheless, if it is APC/ Tinubu the poor, illiterates and those at the grassroots will have an upper hand and be relevant. It is a politics of ‘you have and I have’, the rich will not enjoy it (the administration) as expected but they will be relevant and there will be a balancing of the equation between the rich and the poor.

If it is PDP, they will bring the poor and the rich together, they will do things to redeem their name and do what Nigeria wants. PDP will only use one term and cannot go for two terms, likewise APC.

here👇

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/outcome-of-2023-electionsll-shock-nigerians-primate-ayodele/

Thank you o... Although I didn't see this one, but I saw the other prophecy and I'm wondering if it's the same man or not... His inconsistency is too much abeg

1 Like

Re: God Is Against Tinubu’s Victory — Primate Ayodele, Reveals What Will Happen by Spanki(f): 8:53pm On Mar 03, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governor Charles Soludo & His Family At The Anambra State Government House (Pix) / Latest News In Nigeria - Nigeria Breaking News / Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.