Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,653 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

God Is Against Tinubu’s Victory — Primate Ayodele, Reveals What Will Happen - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Is Against Tinubu’s Victory — Primate Ayodele, Reveals What Will Happen (73300 Views)

PEPT: ‘’don’t Expect Too Much, Peter Obi Can’t Get Victory’’ – Primate Ayodele T / Primate Ayodele Reveals Fate Of Kwankwaso-led Third Force / Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Is Against Tinubu’s Victory — Primate Ayodele, Reveals What Will Happen by Bfly: 9:10pm On Mar 03, 2023
What a horrible statement from so called man of God. He should be jailed for spewing such thing. this curse will go a long way with his followers if Tinubu remains.
Re: God Is Against Tinubu’s Victory — Primate Ayodele, Reveals What Will Happen by chukwuma89w: 9:47pm On Mar 03, 2023
This is becoming a menace already. Shey God no fit just send 1 of them the message wey he dey use all these rascals?They don dey make Christianity tire person sefThis is becoming a menace already. Shey God no fit just send 1 of them the message wey he dey use all these rascals?They don dey make Christianity tire person sef...

1 Like

Re: God Is Against Tinubu’s Victory — Primate Ayodele, Reveals What Will Happen by Godspikin: 10:03pm On Mar 03, 2023
Lionize:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2023/03/03/god-against-tinubus-victory-prepare-for-hardship-his-govtll-fail-primate-ayodele-to-nigerians/%3famp=1

He should just shut up, God obviously didn't speak to him. Most of these are permutations based on personal feelings and opinions.

1 Like

Re: God Is Against Tinubu’s Victory — Primate Ayodele, Reveals What Will Happen by olatuns2017: 10:08pm On Mar 03, 2023
Lionize:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2023/03/03/god-against-tinubus-victory-prepare-for-hardship-his-govtll-fail-primate-ayodele-to-nigerians/%3famp=1

This new government

Me , family and everyone that voted TINUBU will succeed and Nigeria shall be better in Jesus name

If you want failure...bye

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Is Against Tinubu’s Victory — Primate Ayodele, Reveals What Will Happen by Tycyborg(m): 10:16pm On Mar 03, 2023
IgOga:
grin grin grin grin

Has he apologized for deceiving his people grin grin grin

Well we too mumu for naija sha.....how person go lie give you ......when prophecy miss road he go still open mouth say him don hear from God again...nawa o grin grin grin

Don't mind the bastard... A prophet which his God always see doom not prosperity... Is that one a prophet... A prophet that is involving himself in politics is that one a prophet.?
Re: God Is Against Tinubu’s Victory — Primate Ayodele, Reveals What Will Happen by Afolue(m): 10:18pm On Mar 03, 2023
ruffhandu:
One of the ways I know genuine born again christians is when the person admits that he has weaknesses. you see all these people that make others believe that they are 100% right 100% of the times, and that their sanctity level is 100%, they are not born again.
Some of them might have heard from God some times, (just like God also speaks to unbelievers sometimes through their consceince and instinct), but now use the name of God to voice out their feelings as God's word.

Even paul in the bible didn't say 'thus says the Lord' all the time. When he is giving a judgment or speaking to an issue and he didn't hear from God, he says it clearly that this one is his own words, even though those words of his are known to be correct, because if you are led by the Holy spirit you are capable to making sound judgments. Paul did not take advantage of his relationship with God and claim God has spoken to him all the time. But you see some of these 'men of God' these days, I discern them to be what they are from afar.

Words Bro. Words….

1 Like

Re: God Is Against Tinubu’s Victory — Primate Ayodele, Reveals What Will Happen by FidoNido: 10:30pm On Mar 03, 2023
Re: God Is Against Tinubu’s Victory — Primate Ayodele, Reveals What Will Happen by Okoroawusa: 10:49pm On Mar 03, 2023
Person wey be Primate no be monkey him be?
Re: God Is Against Tinubu’s Victory — Primate Ayodele, Reveals What Will Happen by Versal: 11:31pm On Mar 03, 2023
Anthropomorphism: ascribing human quality to God
God is angry? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: God Is Against Tinubu’s Victory — Primate Ayodele, Reveals What Will Happen by Encyclopedia1: 11:39pm On Mar 03, 2023
E ko werey lo sir.
Re: God Is Against Tinubu’s Victory — Primate Ayodele, Reveals What Will Happen by ufotunang: 12:14am On Mar 04, 2023
Nigerians like to suffer... with all the hardships suffering ,hunger ,poverty APC and Buhari government gave to nigerians...they still voted the same APC into power again to suffer for another 8 years . nawaoooo
Re: God Is Against Tinubu’s Victory — Primate Ayodele, Reveals What Will Happen by donhils: 12:20am On Mar 04, 2023
Why will God want to allow such bad thing to happen to Nigerians? We didn't install the incoming president, they imposed him on us. So why are we going to suffer for it? Doesn't sound right to me
Re: God Is Against Tinubu’s Victory — Primate Ayodele, Reveals What Will Happen by BalogunIdowu(m): 12:53am On Mar 04, 2023
Primate ko, amphibian ni...

Make una stop all these message that were not sent
Re: God Is Against Tinubu’s Victory — Primate Ayodele, Reveals What Will Happen by ussv: 1:56am On Mar 04, 2023
Eeeeeeeediot. Prophet of doom
Re: God Is Against Tinubu’s Victory — Primate Ayodele, Reveals What Will Happen by basybasy: 3:09am On Mar 04, 2023
Re: God Is Against Tinubu’s Victory — Primate Ayodele, Reveals What Will Happen by Perewenkle1: 3:55am On Mar 04, 2023
Why is it that only in Nigeria that God always speaks to the pastors about event to happen yet they are worst than demons.

Get ready for your reward of false prophecy in judgement time.

1 Like

Re: God Is Against Tinubu’s Victory — Primate Ayodele, Reveals What Will Happen by Realist777: 5:30am On Mar 04, 2023
IgOga:
grin grin grin grin

Has he apologized for deceiving his people grin grin grin

Well we too mumu for naija sha.....how person go lie give you ......when prophecy miss road he go still open mouth say him don hear from God again...nawa o grin grin grin
The followers are so brainwashed that they can't reason beyond what they are told
Re: God Is Against Tinubu’s Victory — Primate Ayodele, Reveals What Will Happen by Concepcion9ja(m): 7:18am On Mar 04, 2023
Whatever you wish for Nigeria shall be your portion. IJN
Re: God Is Against Tinubu’s Victory — Primate Ayodele, Reveals What Will Happen by Ezekiel2122(m): 8:47am On Mar 04, 2023
By precious grace of God, me and my family will not experience sorrow in this new government. I reject this your prophecy with blood of Jesus. This government will favour me and my family and Nigeria as a whole
Re: God Is Against Tinubu’s Victory — Primate Ayodele, Reveals What Will Happen by TollinsN: 9:08am On Mar 04, 2023
Primate Ayodele had always been a prophet of doom. His predictions are just like predicting LOTO GAMES.
A month before the election he said God told him that PETER OBI will win
A Week before elections, he predicted that God told him that ATIKU will win the election and serve for only four years and the Masses will enjoy.
He always predict along the news trends. While a true prophet predicts long time ahead of any event/s and will come to pass.
Re: God Is Against Tinubu’s Victory — Primate Ayodele, Reveals What Will Happen by Lacash: 9:41am On Mar 04, 2023
Lionize:

This one bn trying to stay relevant after giving out a fake prophecy…This one nor be Man of God, Na God of his daft and blinded followers 😀😀
Re: God Is Against Tinubu’s Victory — Primate Ayodele, Reveals What Will Happen by Ashirioluwa: 9:41am On Mar 04, 2023
This is the same man who told us Atiku would win the presidential election; now he is out to cover up his fake prophecy. 

Nigerians need to stop listening to all these fake pastors.
Re: God Is Against Tinubu’s Victory — Primate Ayodele, Reveals What Will Happen by tafabaloo(m): 11:49am On Mar 04, 2023
Prophet, would you tell the Nigerians any of the Islamic countries Nigeria is better of.
I'm a Christian and not in support of Muslim Muslim ticket, but who are you to play God.
Enough of all these uninspired dreams you people call vision from God.
Aint u guys tired of failed predictions?
Re: God Is Against Tinubu’s Victory — Primate Ayodele, Reveals What Will Happen by Ehijef(m): 12:55pm On Mar 04, 2023
Speak not when the LORD has not spoken
Re: God Is Against Tinubu’s Victory — Primate Ayodele, Reveals What Will Happen by Oskiki: 1:06pm On Mar 04, 2023
I stopped listening to this prophet long time ago. These ones are political prophets
Re: God Is Against Tinubu’s Victory — Primate Ayodele, Reveals What Will Happen by DiamondNimi(m): 2:12pm On Mar 04, 2023
All this so call men of Lie's calling themselves men of God, it's time their members wise up
Re: God Is Against Tinubu’s Victory — Primate Ayodele, Reveals What Will Happen by drlateef: 2:27pm On Mar 04, 2023
Lionize:

Sadness, sorrow and hardship in his own house alone. Nigeria will be prosperous. The fact that he has persistently told lies claiming to be hearing from God is enough to say he is telling lies again.
Re: God Is Against Tinubu’s Victory — Primate Ayodele, Reveals What Will Happen by ObidenceNeckpre: 11:54am On Mar 06, 2023
senseless biafra/ipob terrorist shocked shocked shocked shocked
tomiwakeem:
lost urchin
Re: God Is Against Tinubu’s Victory — Primate Ayodele, Reveals What Will Happen by kingsmaila(m): 5:12pm On Mar 07, 2023
Lionize:

The so-called men of god should stop their fake prophecies. If I were a Pastor my church will be filled because my prediction was accurate in the presidential election. I guessed and predicted and it happened. Make una stay away from politics and face preaching the word of God and avoid religious bigotry.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Ole, Ole": Residents Chant As Dino Melaye Arrives Kabba, Kogi. Pics/Video / Governor Charles Soludo & His Family At The Anambra State Government House (Pix) / Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.