Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Seun Kuti Says He Is Responsible For David Hundeyin's Troubles At Oxford Uni - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seun Kuti Says He Is Responsible For David Hundeyin's Troubles At Oxford Uni (46595 Views)

David Hundeyin Mocks Seun Kuti Over His Arrest / Mercy Eke: No Man Is Responsible For My Success / God Is Responsible For My Sexy Shape Not Plastic Surgeons - Omobutty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Kuti Says He Is Responsible For David Hundeyin's Troubles At Oxford Uni by yusufadebayo02(m): 1:57pm On Mar 03, 2023
?
Re: Seun Kuti Says He Is Responsible For David Hundeyin's Troubles At Oxford Uni by Houseontherock1: 1:57pm On Mar 03, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Says He Is Responsible For David Hundeyin's Troubles At Oxford Uni by sojayy(m): 1:57pm On Mar 03, 2023
Ok
Re: Seun Kuti Says He Is Responsible For David Hundeyin's Troubles At Oxford Uni by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 03, 2023
retodey412:
Fdaehk

Oga stop posting all this nonsense here abeg!
Re: Seun Kuti Says He Is Responsible For David Hundeyin's Troubles At Oxford Uni by Reelmii: 1:58pm On Mar 03, 2023
This one no go face him skunk
Re: Seun Kuti Says He Is Responsible For David Hundeyin's Troubles At Oxford Uni by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 03, 2023
Oyikoha:
Opposite of the dad

Liar! He takes after Fela his father, spirit, body and soul! No DNA is required to prove that.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti Says He Is Responsible For David Hundeyin's Troubles At Oxford Uni by benitwater(m): 1:58pm On Mar 03, 2023
Donjazet2:
I just want to hope and believe that nigerians are still not falling for the APC propaganda group on this platform.

Please be very aware that certain group of accounts here are not casual users and readers like you and I. People are paid to propagate the specific type of information a d narrative they want.. they attempt to shape and manipulate public opinion.you are jobless I guess.
Off point.

Accounts like Ihordspy, mannabbqgril, seunmssg, freestuff, femisplashh, these are paid propagandist of the APC digital media arm.

When you see the posts from this people with almost similar number of likes, know that it is coordinated. They are not casual users! They are paid for public propaganda and to push favorable party narratives.

To be forewarned is to be forearmed..

Please spread this message for others to know. Copy and paste it so that users here will not fall victim to the information war
Re: Seun Kuti Says He Is Responsible For David Hundeyin's Troubles At Oxford Uni by ComeToJesus: 1:58pm On Mar 03, 2023
Overrated Seun.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Says He Is Responsible For David Hundeyin's Troubles At Oxford Uni by McLizbae: 1:58pm On Mar 03, 2023
Lols
Re: Seun Kuti Says He Is Responsible For David Hundeyin's Troubles At Oxford Uni by benitwater(m): 1:59pm On Mar 03, 2023
Omo Baba e fun ra e.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti Says He Is Responsible For David Hundeyin's Troubles At Oxford Uni by Tataffo: 1:59pm On Mar 03, 2023
Clown, attention seeker grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Says He Is Responsible For David Hundeyin's Troubles At Oxford Uni by Ruthymoon(f): 1:59pm On Mar 03, 2023
Attention seeking tin😏😏
Re: Seun Kuti Says He Is Responsible For David Hundeyin's Troubles At Oxford Uni by Princessstee: 1:59pm On Mar 03, 2023
Some fools comparing one of the best African musician in the whole world with singers. These Igbos sef grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti Says He Is Responsible For David Hundeyin's Troubles At Oxford Uni by Bunny19: 2:01pm On Mar 03, 2023
Donjazet2:
I just want to hope and believe that nigerians are still not falling for the APC propaganda group on this platform.

Please be very aware that certain group of accounts here are not casual users and readers like you and I. People are paid to propagate the specific type of information a d narrative they want.. they attempt to shape and manipulate public opinion.

Accounts like Ihordspy, mannabbqgril, seunmssg, freestuff, femisplashh, these are paid propagandist of the APC digital media arm.

When you see the posts from this people with almost similar number of likes, know that it is coordinated. They are not casual users! They are paid for public propaganda and to push favorable party narratives.

Please spread this message for others to know. Copy and paste it so that users here will not fall victim to the information war
Are u just waking up?
Re: Seun Kuti Says He Is Responsible For David Hundeyin's Troubles At Oxford Uni by molajaadek: 2:01pm On Mar 03, 2023

There would be no need for an Electric Home Theatre and Powerbank with the zealo+++ 80w bass speaker πŸ”‡πŸ”ŠπŸ”‡πŸ”Š...

Want a wicked and Sound with deep BASS effect, Try this .

Video available on request..
Contact number below πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡ in pic

1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Says He Is Responsible For David Hundeyin's Troubles At Oxford Uni by Allisgud: 2:02pm On Mar 03, 2023
This igbo smoker,don enjoy attention for psquare matter,he now feel it's the only strategy he can be using
Re: Seun Kuti Says He Is Responsible For David Hundeyin's Troubles At Oxford Uni by article1: 2:02pm On Mar 03, 2023
DrOBD:
What happened to David?
He run mad wit im school bag wit pencil and book inside angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Says He Is Responsible For David Hundeyin's Troubles At Oxford Uni by XAUBulls: 2:02pm On Mar 03, 2023
Dapagun:
See what he said
Re: Seun Kuti Says He Is Responsible For David Hundeyin's Troubles At Oxford Uni by SmartHomes(m): 2:04pm On Mar 03, 2023
Wow!
Re: Seun Kuti Says He Is Responsible For David Hundeyin's Troubles At Oxford Uni by Lifewasgood: 2:05pm On Mar 03, 2023
And so, David is an investigative journalist. Let him dig dirts about you like he does with aunty Kemi, i go only read and shake my head. Nigeria too hard take two idiots serious, i dey with my ringside ticket let the fight begin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Says He Is Responsible For David Hundeyin's Troubles At Oxford Uni by Christistruth00: 2:06pm On Mar 03, 2023
Realists:
Seun Kuti doing it the damnit way, wailing wailers will wail till 2027.

Obedients will unleash another wailing Tsunami after this News

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti Says He Is Responsible For David Hundeyin's Troubles At Oxford Uni by Taiggarr: 2:08pm On Mar 03, 2023
vision2050:
E-voting is the best way to give us credible votes.
INEC compromised 2023

Your mother compromised your father's sperm..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Says He Is Responsible For David Hundeyin's Troubles At Oxford Uni by Taiggarr: 2:08pm On Mar 03, 2023
vision2050:
INEC compromised 2023

Your mother compromised your father's sperm.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Says He Is Responsible For David Hundeyin's Troubles At Oxford Uni by morocco97(m): 2:09pm On Mar 03, 2023
vision2050:
INEC compromised 2023
wetin this 1 dey talk here.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Says He Is Responsible For David Hundeyin's Troubles At Oxford Uni by UncommonLogic: 2:10pm On Mar 03, 2023
Tezboi:
Lol.... Dem never see nothing, dem go something
grin grin
Re: Seun Kuti Says He Is Responsible For David Hundeyin's Troubles At Oxford Uni by Ayo25: 2:11pm On Mar 03, 2023
But we should fall for the propaganda from Obidenses grin

You dont know that this election period everybody go give wotowoto and everybody go collect wotowoto. Nobody has monopoly of giving wotowoto. Nobody has monopoly of propaganda.

Hope you have finished reading the bible on Bola Tinubu as written by David Hundeyin for simpletons to regurgitate grin
Donjazet2:

Please be very aware that certain group of accounts here are not casual users and readers like you and I. People are paid to propagate the specific type of information a d narrative they want.. they attempt to shape and manipulate public opinion.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti Says He Is Responsible For David Hundeyin's Troubles At Oxford Uni by XAUBulls: 2:11pm On Mar 03, 2023
Tezboi:
Lol.... Dem never see nothing, dem go something
Lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Says He Is Responsible For David Hundeyin's Troubles At Oxford Uni by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:11pm On Mar 03, 2023
Oyikoha:
Opposite of the dad
He is not fit to be mentioned when talking about Fela
Re: Seun Kuti Says He Is Responsible For David Hundeyin's Troubles At Oxford Uni by amuwo1980: 2:12pm On Mar 03, 2023
You made no call , you are just one of fella’s son

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

K1 Wasiu Ayinde & Wife, Fathia Opeyemi Legally Married (Registry Wedding Photos) / Chika Ike Shares No Makeup Selfie / Senami Ohiomokhare's Son, Jephthah, Dies (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.