Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,858 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Will INEC Transmit The Governorship Election Results? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will INEC Transmit The Governorship Election Results? (765 Views)

Where Will INEC Store Electoral Materials As CBN Governor Runs For Presidency? / It Is Illegal To Transmit Election Results Electronically - Attahiru Jega / 10 Reasons Why PDP May Win The Governorship Election In Ekiti State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will INEC Transmit The Governorship Election Results? by DearDealz: 2:20pm On Mar 03, 2023
Now that we are going to be having elections at the state level.

And tempers are high about the failure of inec to keep to their promise of immediate transmission of results.

Now the question is this....

Will INEC Transmit the Governorship Election results?
Re: Will INEC Transmit The Governorship Election Results? by charlisco(m): 2:23pm On Mar 03, 2023
If they will not, i personally see no reason y i will vote, because it will b rigged.

2 Likes

Re: Will INEC Transmit The Governorship Election Results? by Hashabiah: 2:26pm On Mar 03, 2023
The word "transmit" hasn't even been defined by INEC or Ahmed Lawan , and you're asking for transmission? Transmission of what exactly...is it conjured figure or what ? mtchww undecided
Re: Will INEC Transmit The Governorship Election Results? by Parachoko: 2:27pm On Mar 03, 2023
Yes

1 Like

Re: Will INEC Transmit The Governorship Election Results? by DMerciful(m): 2:28pm On Mar 03, 2023
Why are you guys so dishonest?

You're saying the IREV was done with billions just as a toy?
Hashabiah:
The word "transmit" hasn't even been defined by INEC or Ahmed Lawan , and you're asking for transmission? Transmission of what exactly...is it conjured figure or what ? mtchww undecided

1 Like

Re: Will INEC Transmit The Governorship Election Results? by Hashabiah: 2:38pm On Mar 03, 2023
DMerciful:

That's a question you should be asking the INEC chairman . Not me or those whose only sin was expecting them do their their job according to the electoral act
Re: Will INEC Transmit The Governorship Election Results? by Hashabiah: 2:39pm On Mar 03, 2023
DMerciful:

Re: Will INEC Transmit The Governorship Election Results? by DMerciful(m): 2:43pm On Mar 03, 2023
If you defend a criminal, what does that make you?
Hashabiah:
That's a question you should be asking the INEC chairman . Not me or those whose only sin was expecting them do their their job according to the electoral act

2 Likes

Re: Will INEC Transmit The Governorship Election Results? by suxkill: 2:45pm On Mar 03, 2023
et me use this opportunity to inform my fellow obidient that the should ensure that all, I repeat all Inec as hoc staff must post their polling unit result of governorships election on 11 March, else they won't leave our sight.

Inec has must adhere to his rules and regulations.
We must not be fooled for a second time.
We must teach Inec it's work this time around before claiming our mandate in the court insha Allah.

Pls pass this massage or share it.

1 Like

Re: Will INEC Transmit The Governorship Election Results? by Hashabiah: 2:46pm On Mar 03, 2023
DMerciful:
If you defend a criminal, what does that make you?
How am I defending a criminal ? And by the way, who is the criminal in this case : is it me or the INEC chairman ? If you say me, then you're probably smoking something that's bending reality
Re: Will INEC Transmit The Governorship Election Results? by spencekat(m): 2:47pm On Mar 03, 2023
charlisco:
If they will not, i personally see no reason y i will vote, because it will b rigged.
Still vote.
Re: Will INEC Transmit The Governorship Election Results? by suxkill: 2:51pm On Mar 03, 2023
Any a hoc staff that will not transmit our polling unit result will not go home.

We die there.
The presidential election has thought us a lesson.

Pls pass these information around.

Power belongs to the people not ragtag Inec chaired by Yakubu who tricked us to come out and vote thinking that our votes would count
Re: Will INEC Transmit The Governorship Election Results? by DMerciful(m): 3:01pm On Mar 03, 2023
INEC is the criminal, the electoral process was not transparent and did not follow inec own regulations and guidelines yet you support it because it favored your principal to the extent that you're dismissing what would have been the best thing to have happened to our electoral process for generations to come which is electronic transmission and collation.

You're shortsighted to think that your ability to support a good policy for the greater good depends on whether it benefits few crooks or not
Hashabiah:
How am I defending a criminal ? And by the way, who is the criminal in this case : is it me or the INEC chairman ? If you say me, then you're probably smoking something that's bending reality
Re: Will INEC Transmit The Governorship Election Results? by Hashabiah: 3:06pm On Mar 03, 2023
DMerciful:
INEC is the criminal, the electoral process was not transparent and did not follow inec own regulations and guidelines yet you support it because it favored your principal to the extent that you're dismissing what would have been the best thing to have happened to our electoral process for generations to come which is electronic transmission and collation.

You're shortsighted to think that your ability to support a good policy for the greater good depends on whether it benefits few crooks or not
Bros, you dey make me vex but I'll pardon your sins because I'm a fellow Obident like you from northern Nigeria. Secondly, on no account am I supporting criminality of any kind , but what's on ground is what I'm stating in clear terms, that until we can work around mind around those hurdles , the INEC and APC will continue to have their way for donkey years to come
Re: Will INEC Transmit The Governorship Election Results? by DMerciful(m): 3:11pm On Mar 03, 2023
So if you're Obidient then you must believe our principal when he says he'd rather lose doing the right thing that win doing the wrong thing.

If INEC followed the BVAS and IREV and Obi got less than 1 million votes nationwide,
i would have been happier than this show of shame by INEC
Hashabiah:
Bros, you dey make me vex but I'll pardon your sins because I'm a fellow Obident like you from northern Nigeria. Secondly, on no account am I supporting criminality of any kind , but what's on ground is what I'm stating in clear terms and until we can work around mind around those hurdles , the INEC and APC will continue to have their way for donkey years to come

2 Likes

Re: Will INEC Transmit The Governorship Election Results? by IgOga(m): 3:16pm On Mar 03, 2023
Yes the question should be will be electronically or manually?
Re: Will INEC Transmit The Governorship Election Results? by Hashabiah: 3:18pm On Mar 03, 2023
DMerciful:
So if you're Obidient then you must believe our principal when he says he'd rather lose doing the right thing that win doing the wrong thing.

If INEC followed the BVAS and IREV and Obi got less than 1 million votes nationwide,
i would have been happier than this show of shame by INEC
Bros, I believe Peter Obi's words , but let's be clear on one thing : we need evidence that's glaring irrespective of whatever rubbish the APC presents in its case. Don't be surprised if the courts rule in favor of the opposition due to technicalities and interpretations that they might be regard as mere subjective interpretations . To understand what I'm saying , try watching Ahmed Lawan's response on AIT . You'll be shocked
Re: Will INEC Transmit The Governorship Election Results? by DMerciful(m): 3:36pm On Mar 03, 2023
Ahmed Lawan won senatorial without primaries so i never listen to that corrupt joker.

We have all the irrefutable evidence to overturn the presidential election
Hashabiah:
Bros, I believe Peter Obi's words , but let's be clear on one thing : we need evidence that's glaring irrespective of whatever rubbish the APC presents in its case. Don't be surprised if the courts rule in favor of the opposition due to technicalities and interpretations that they might be regard as mere subjective interpretations . To understand what I'm saying , try watching Ahmed Lawan's response on AIT . You'll be shocked
Re: Will INEC Transmit The Governorship Election Results? by KanwuliaExtra: 3:43pm On Mar 03, 2023
HAHAHAHAHAHA. . . . . grin

Dis wan wey eye dey shhhhoook like awusa dagger?
Make dem try am.
Re: Will INEC Transmit The Governorship Election Results? by otokx(m): 3:45pm On Mar 03, 2023
If they will not, let them say on time so we will know how far.
Re: Will INEC Transmit The Governorship Election Results? by Hashabiah: 3:46pm On Mar 03, 2023
DMerciful:
Ahmed Lawan won senatorial without primaries so i never listen to that corrupt joker.

We have all the irrefutable evidence to overturn the presidential election
I just pray it's enough to convince the International community , because they're the ones that can put pressures on this lousy government. But left to our judiciary, they've be compromised long ago

1 Like

Re: Will INEC Transmit The Governorship Election Results? by press9jatv: 5:21pm On Mar 03, 2023
Yes they will do that by transmitting results to the server
Re: Will INEC Transmit The Governorship Election Results? by DearDealz: 11:29am On Mar 04, 2023
press9jatv:
Yes they will do that by transmitting results to the server
Let's see how it goes
Re: Will INEC Transmit The Governorship Election Results? by S2kluv: 12:53pm On Mar 04, 2023
If they don't, do your worst.
Re: Will INEC Transmit The Governorship Election Results? by DearDealz: 2:35pm On Mar 09, 2023
it will

(1) (Reply)

APC May Lose Lagos State And Finally Lose Presidency / Is It Time For The African God? / INEC: IF I'M NOT ALLOWED TO TAMPER WITH EVIDENCE I WILL POSTPONE NEXT ELECTION.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.