Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Whom Do I Call Out Opay Or UBA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Whom Do I Call Out Opay Or UBA (1764 Views)

2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu / I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) / Fayose: I Call On The ICC To Probe The Tenure Of The Former "Disservice Chiefs" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whom Do I Call Out Opay Or UBA by Ransomtheking(m): 2:28pm On Mar 03, 2023
Hello lawyers in the house
I did two transaction on my opay app to UBA bank account since 1st of march 2023.
My account was debited but the beneficiary has not been credited yet he has even gotten his account statement from his bank the money did not drop.
Opay gave me 48 hours for my money to be reversed,and it's more than the 48 hours my money has not been credited and beneficiary not credited.tried reaching their customer care but all efforts proved futile.
Re: Whom Do I Call Out Opay Or UBA by Chinjo2: 2:29pm On Mar 03, 2023
This is a simple thing to resolve. Every transaction has a session ID which is usually a 30 Digits number. You can find it on the transaction receipt or on the app statement. Give it to the person and let him call UBA customer care line and avail them the number. The money will be credited into his account.

3 Likes

Re: Whom Do I Call Out Opay Or UBA by inoki247: 2:30pm On Mar 03, 2023
Lol no Be Opay you see some Bank E.G UBA, Access Bank they're bank you shouldn't be sending money to for now doz bank dey show people Shege this Cashless policy season....

3 Likes

Re: Whom Do I Call Out Opay Or UBA by Minime10(f): 2:31pm On Mar 03, 2023
Ransomtheking:
I did two transaction on my opay app to UBA bank account since 1st of march 2023.
My account was debited but the beneficiary has not been credited yet he has even gotten his account statement from his bank the money did not drop.
Opay gave me 48 hours for my money to be reversed,and it's more than the 48 hours my money has not been credited and beneficiary not credited.tried reaching their customer care but all efforts proved futile.

Call Emefiele if u get im number
Re: Whom Do I Call Out Opay Or UBA by Coder2Client(m): 2:31pm On Mar 03, 2023
Ransomtheking:

I experienced same with Kuda. I made a transaction on the 21st of February, 2023, up till now my money has not been refunded. I have since moved my money back to my access Bank.
Re: Whom Do I Call Out Opay Or UBA by Ransomtheking(m): 2:32pm On Mar 03, 2023
Minime10:

Call Emefiele if u get im number
Seriously 🥺
Re: Whom Do I Call Out Opay Or UBA by Ransomtheking(m): 2:32pm On Mar 03, 2023
Coder2Client:

I experienced same with Kuda. I made a transaction on the 21st of February, 2023, up till now my money has not been refunded. I have since moved my money back to my access Bank.
E be like na remove my money back to my fidelity account ooo

1 Like

Re: Whom Do I Call Out Opay Or UBA by Vikkiet007: 2:35pm On Mar 03, 2023
Lay your complaint at OPAY not UBA.

You can send mail to Opay

2 Likes

Re: Whom Do I Call Out Opay Or UBA by Minime10(f): 2:37pm On Mar 03, 2023
inoki247:
Lol no Be Opay you see some Bank E.G UBA, Access Bank they're bank you shouldn't be sending money to for now doz bank dey show people Shege this Cashless policy season....

UBA na the worst
I have lost counts of my traped cash with them.
Opay na useless app, yesterday their pos in a pharmacy declined my payment only for me to reach home a got a debit alerts
Re: Whom Do I Call Out Opay Or UBA by KakiP(m): 2:37pm On Mar 03, 2023
definitely not Opaym their servers are top notch.

5 Likes

Re: Whom Do I Call Out Opay Or UBA by Osobi32(m): 2:40pm On Mar 03, 2023
Ransomtheking:
Hold that stupid UBA responsible, I've been banking and transacting wit opay for over a year now without any challenge. Those guys at Uba are useless!

4 Likes

Re: Whom Do I Call Out Opay Or UBA by OlujobaSamuel: 2:44pm On Mar 03, 2023
Ransomtheking:
Uba recently get problem. Someone sent me fund from UBA since 28th, he got alert on 1st, I just got the fund today.
Another fund sent from UBA also since 28th also is yet to reflect in a relative account. I just checked the details, noticed it's Uba, I just tell her not to worry sey na Uba get wahala

1 Like

Re: Whom Do I Call Out Opay Or UBA by JOemmy(m): 2:52pm On Mar 03, 2023
I don't know what is happening to uba mobile app network I also experienced the same thing same day it was yesterday night that it was reversed back to my uba account after I sent them a mail with the screenshot of my transaction I now thought they must have resolved the network issue and decided to send another money to same access bank but to my greatest surprise it's still hanging till now no credit alert this is the very first time am experiencing something like this since I started using uba mobile app.
Re: Whom Do I Call Out Opay Or UBA by Ransomtheking(m): 3:00pm On Mar 03, 2023
Osobi32:
Hold that stupid UBA responsible, I've been banking and transacting wit opay for over a year now without any challenge. Those guys at Uba are useless!
But how can I sue UBA,as in is there anyway UBA can track the transaction
Re: Whom Do I Call Out Opay Or UBA by inoki247: 3:01pm On Mar 03, 2023
Minime10:

UBA na the worst
Opay na useless app, yesterday their pos in a pharmacy declined my payment only for me to reach home a got a debit alerts

Make them sha return us back to our default cash life we are not yet ripe for any cashless or digital rubbish policy.....

All the whole bank and dere app az failed us....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whom Do I Call Out Opay Or UBA by Ransomtheking(m): 3:04pm On Mar 03, 2023
Chinjo2:
This is a simple thing to resolve. Every transaction has a session ID which is usually a 30 Digits number. You can find it on the transaction receipt or on the app statement. Give it to the person and let him call UBA customer care line and avail them the number. The money will be credited into his account.
Like this man is a very big man how do I go and start telling him to do this wahala don meet me oooo
Re: Whom Do I Call Out Opay Or UBA by Ransomtheking(m): 3:06pm On Mar 03, 2023
Vikkiet007:
Lay your complaint at OPAY not UBA.

You can send mail to Opay
They don't reply mails at all you call their customer service line they won't take the calls,na wahala I don enter so oh🥺
Re: Whom Do I Call Out Opay Or UBA by richmanrichard: 3:58pm On Mar 03, 2023
Its jus pas 48hrs they promised you. Give them at least 1 week. Transfers has been rubbish since last month.
Re: Whom Do I Call Out Opay Or UBA by seunlayi(m): 4:25pm On Mar 03, 2023
richmanrichard:
Its jus pas 48hrs they promised you. Give them at least 1 week. Transfers has been rubbish since last month.
I trust opay. They will refund you if your money is with them. Uba bank is presently misbehaving

2 Likes

Re: Whom Do I Call Out Opay Or UBA by Osasnice: 4:58pm On Mar 03, 2023
If you got a successful transaction receipt from the opay app then the transfer from opay to UBA was successful.

Give it time for the money to drop on the UBA account because it must surely drop.

The issue here is UBA and not opay
Re: Whom Do I Call Out Opay Or UBA by moodyguy: 5:05pm On Mar 03, 2023
Minime10:

UBA na the worst
The problem is from OPAY or KUDA oo .I experienced the same delivery problem too.Its better and safer to use conventional banks for your transactions.
Re: Whom Do I Call Out Opay Or UBA by richmanrichard: 5:13pm On Mar 03, 2023
seunlayi:
I trust opay. They will refund you if your money is with them. Uba bank is presently misbehaving
all banks are misbehaving since last month

2 Likes

Re: Whom Do I Call Out Opay Or UBA by richmanrichard: 5:15pm On Mar 03, 2023
moodyguy:
The problem is from OPAY or KUDA oo .I experienced the same delivery problem too.Its better and safer to use conventional banks for your transactions.
the problem is from the banks and their stupid apps. Normal apps like kuda,opay, palmpay and the rest are not the problem.
Re: Whom Do I Call Out Opay Or UBA by LadyExcellency: 5:23pm On Mar 03, 2023
Ransomtheking:
I did two transactions on my pay app to the UBA bank account since the 1st of march 2023.
Opay gave me 48 hours for my money to be reversed, and it's more than 48 hours since my money has not been credited and the beneficiary has not been credited. tried reaching their customer care but all efforts proved futile.

The money is in UBA's vault. You would have given the UBA customer service the 30-digit transaction code to rectify the transfer and credit the receiver.
Re: Whom Do I Call Out Opay Or UBA by moodyguy: 6:02pm On Mar 03, 2023
richmanrichard:
the problem is from the banks and their stupid apps. Normal apps like kuda,opay, palmpay and the rest are not the problem.
the problem is from opay kuda and the rest...they are all scammers...with a conventional bank las las u can trace ur money
Re: Whom Do I Call Out Opay Or UBA by nabiz(m): 4:00am On Apr 12, 2023
The sam program i am having now with opay / access bank
Re: Whom Do I Call Out Opay Or UBA by Ransomtheking(m): 11:55am On Apr 14, 2023
nabiz:
mine has been resolved though but money was involved
Re: Whom Do I Call Out Opay Or UBA by Mikkyjuicy1234: 6:24am On Jun 16, 2023
nabiz:
Pls have it been resolved, I have same issue

(1) (Reply)

Sowore Reveal Why Tinubu Gave Sacked Service Chiefs Luxurious Retirement Package / Invitation Letter: Change Of Venue President Wife Program In New York / A Nigerian Shot In London Because Of Obama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.