Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,384 members, 7,826,502 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Fayose: I Call On The ICC To Probe The Tenure Of The Former "Disservice Chiefs" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose: I Call On The ICC To Probe The Tenure Of The Former "Disservice Chiefs" (12082 Views)

Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down / Onnoghen Conviction: Lawyer Fears Over The Tenure Of Governors, Lawmakers / Fayose: "I Am A Big Boy Like Orji Kalu, Tinubu" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose: I Call On The ICC To Probe The Tenure Of The Former "Disservice Chiefs" by Doraty1(f): 5:32pm On Jan 26, 2021
Though coming after persistent pressure from Nigerians, President Buhari's removal of the Service Chiefs and their replacement is a right step in the right direction.

It is yet another victory for the people of Nigeria.
https://twitter.com/GovAyoFayose/status/1354089103432822785?s=19

The sacked Service Chiefs only served themselves and their pockets and can at best be described as "Disservice Chiefs" under whom Nigeria became completely insecured.
https://twitter.com/GovAyoFayose/status/1354089253375012866?s=19

It is my call to the ICC and other relevant authorities that tenure of the "sacked" Service Chiefs should be investigated, most importantly human rights abuses and extra judicial killings under their watch and commands.
https://twitter.com/GovAyoFayose/status/1354089382295298058?s=19

The new Service Chiefs should learn from their immediate predecessors and remember nothing lasts forever.
https://twitter.com/GovAyoFayose/status/1354089444375228417?s=19

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: I Call On The ICC To Probe The Tenure Of The Former "Disservice Chiefs" by Jostoman: 5:37pm On Jan 26, 2021
Fayose have spoken, ICC over to you. Thank you

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: I Call On The ICC To Probe The Tenure Of The Former "Disservice Chiefs" by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 26, 2021
Arrrrrrrh

grin grin grin
Burutai e don red for you. Now you no get mouth.

4 Likes

Re: Fayose: I Call On The ICC To Probe The Tenure Of The Former "Disservice Chiefs" by MightySparrow: 5:38pm On Jan 26, 2021
Fayose for president

2 Likes

Re: Fayose: I Call On The ICC To Probe The Tenure Of The Former "Disservice Chiefs" by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:49pm On Jan 26, 2021
Says a useless drowning man who used the same military to rig himself into his inglorious term as Governor...

Only IpOB urine drinkers will lick your asz for this Useless statement..

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose: I Call On The ICC To Probe The Tenure Of The Former "Disservice Chiefs" by Inkling(f): 5:51pm On Jan 26, 2021
Hmmmmm

Fayose talks too much

The new service chiefs should pickup the pieces and move on.

Nigeria problems are just too much, the politicians are giving those guy hard nut to crack.

The root of our problem is that there's no nation in the first place. So, we build something on nothing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: I Call On The ICC To Probe The Tenure Of The Former "Disservice Chiefs" by Racoon(m): 6:34pm On Jan 26, 2021
Agreed especially Lt.Gen.Tukur Buratai. His atrocities against innocent Nigerians must never go unpunished.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose: I Call On The ICC To Probe The Tenure Of The Former "Disservice Chiefs" by Edidiong199: 8:55pm On Jan 26, 2021
G
Re: Fayose: I Call On The ICC To Probe The Tenure Of The Former "Disservice Chiefs" by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:56pm On Jan 26, 2021
Yes they will.....and they should not also not forget to continue your case.

There was a country, A criminal asking for the probes of other likely kleptos.

In saner climes, this looters will spend the better part of his last years in jail.

We will get there..........someday!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose: I Call On The ICC To Probe The Tenure Of The Former "Disservice Chiefs" by NwaNimo1(m): 8:56pm On Jan 26, 2021

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fayose: I Call On The ICC To Probe The Tenure Of The Former "Disservice Chiefs" by ODJ124(m): 8:56pm On Jan 26, 2021
Fayose looking for trouble.... Ooo

Imagine threatening a service chief...hmmm
This should have been done secretly..

Thread seen...
Re: Fayose: I Call On The ICC To Probe The Tenure Of The Former "Disservice Chiefs" by Sonnobax15(m): 8:56pm On Jan 26, 2021
shocked

Chebi I talk am for the other thread,

"say in a saner clime,those sacked service chiefs would have been flogged thoroughly....

But here we are,so Tay even PMB Cor dey even dey congratulate the animals for comfortably leading our armed forces astray

2 Likes

Re: Fayose: I Call On The ICC To Probe The Tenure Of The Former "Disservice Chiefs" by dejonathan(f): 8:56pm On Jan 26, 2021
ICC ko ICM ni
Re: Fayose: I Call On The ICC To Probe The Tenure Of The Former "Disservice Chiefs" by PigTormentor: 8:56pm On Jan 26, 2021
ICC ko, KFC ni.

Dumb ass loud mouth.

Coming from an idiot who along with Jonathan used the same military to rig an election while treating opposition like criminals.
Some just don't have any shame.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose: I Call On The ICC To Probe The Tenure Of The Former "Disservice Chiefs" by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 26, 2021
Good call

2 Likes

Re: Fayose: I Call On The ICC To Probe The Tenure Of The Former "Disservice Chiefs" by KanuSE: 8:57pm On Jan 26, 2021
Fayose = Noise maker

3 Likes

Re: Fayose: I Call On The ICC To Probe The Tenure Of The Former "Disservice Chiefs" by Emeritus001(m): 8:57pm On Jan 26, 2021
Politicians are just funny. Always bending to the wave.
Re: Fayose: I Call On The ICC To Probe The Tenure Of The Former "Disservice Chiefs" by Salt06(m): 8:57pm On Jan 26, 2021
cheesy
DISSERVICE CHIEFS.
LMAO grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fayose: I Call On The ICC To Probe The Tenure Of The Former "Disservice Chiefs" by Zuitg: 8:57pm On Jan 26, 2021
Who's currently experiencing this on remitano please
Quote me

Re: Fayose: I Call On The ICC To Probe The Tenure Of The Former "Disservice Chiefs" by slawormiir: 8:57pm On Jan 26, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
This is to say those service chiefs don't know what they have put their hand into
Re: Fayose: I Call On The ICC To Probe The Tenure Of The Former "Disservice Chiefs" by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 26, 2021
Service thieves

3 Likes

Re: Fayose: I Call On The ICC To Probe The Tenure Of The Former "Disservice Chiefs" by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 26, 2021
Jostoman:
Fayose have spoken, ICC over to you. Thank you
na your job remain for icc
Re: Fayose: I Call On The ICC To Probe The Tenure Of The Former "Disservice Chiefs" by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 8:58pm On Jan 26, 2021
post=98473582:
Yes they will.....and they should not also not forget to continue your case.

There was a country, A criminal asking for the probes of other likely kleptos.

In saner climes, this looters will spend the better part of his last years in jail.

We will get there..........someday!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: I Call On The ICC To Probe The Tenure Of The Former "Disservice Chiefs" by Basilpearck(m): 8:58pm On Jan 26, 2021
The service chiefs shld be investigated because there tenure has been from one crisis to another...

3 Likes

Re: Fayose: I Call On The ICC To Probe The Tenure Of The Former "Disservice Chiefs" by Beno3: 8:59pm On Jan 26, 2021
Supported!

1 Like

Re: Fayose: I Call On The ICC To Probe The Tenure Of The Former "Disservice Chiefs" by sirmustyla(m): 8:59pm On Jan 26, 2021
In countries like China or South Korea, a corrupt felon like Fayose would have been put to death or sentenced to a 100yrs in prison.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose: I Call On The ICC To Probe The Tenure Of The Former "Disservice Chiefs" by PigTormentor: 9:00pm On Jan 26, 2021
[s]
307seven:
[left][/left]
[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soludo Suspends Tax Payment For Heavy Duty, Slashes Rate For Transport Operators / Benue: Governor Alia Presents 2024 Budget To The State Assembly (photos) / Lagos Rated ‘fifth Worst City’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.