Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,763 members, 7,851,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:23 AM

I’m Open To Forming An Alliance With Lp’s Obi – Atiku Abubakar - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Open To Forming An Alliance With Lp’s Obi – Atiku Abubakar (356 Views)

Controversy Trails Obi’s Parley With LP Lawmakers Over N’assembly Leadership / Osita Chidoka Meets With Peter Obi As Atiku Seeks Deeper Engagement With LP(Pix) / Wedding Invitation With LP' Peter Obi And Datti In Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Open To Forming An Alliance With Lp’s Obi – Atiku Abubakar by Xprincemalcolm: 2:33pm On Mar 03, 2023
Presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Atiku Abubakar, has said he is open to an alliance with his counterpart from Labour Party (LP), Peter Obi.
Atiku Abubakar stated this during a press conference in Abuja on Thursday.

Read Details

https://www.haima.com.ng/2023/03/im-open-to-forming-alliance-with-lps.html
Re: I’m Open To Forming An Alliance With Lp’s Obi – Atiku Abubakar by SpecialAdviser(m): 2:38pm On Mar 03, 2023
Alliance ki u dia.

We no want all those criminal structure.

Obi will reclaim his mandate
Re: I’m Open To Forming An Alliance With Lp’s Obi – Atiku Abubakar by BeardedmeatR(m): 2:41pm On Mar 03, 2023
E don clear for your eyes now.

6m votes with all the rigging no be beans.

I expected the so called big boys to get 15m .

Go and do your alliance with your cows in Dubai.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Open To Forming An Alliance With Lp’s Obi – Atiku Abubakar by Blackdeewhy(m): 2:41pm On Mar 03, 2023
Alliance ko, Ali express ni 🥴🥴🥴🌚
Re: I’m Open To Forming An Alliance With Lp’s Obi – Atiku Abubakar by fuckingAyaya(m): 2:44pm On Mar 03, 2023
Your father
Re: I’m Open To Forming An Alliance With Lp’s Obi – Atiku Abubakar by bewla(m): 2:49pm On Mar 03, 2023
Before or after election
Re: I’m Open To Forming An Alliance With Lp’s Obi – Atiku Abubakar by abobote: 2:51pm On Mar 03, 2023
Obi will lose his followers, if he had any thing to do with PDP and Atiku again

(1) (Reply)

Can This Be Real?, Is It Possible? / Dapo Abiodun Shares Expired COVID-19 Palliatives, N5,000 To Ogun Civil Servants / Nigerians To Pay N1,000 NIN Fee For Passports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.