Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,936 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Wedding Invitation With LP' Peter Obi And Datti In Edo State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wedding Invitation With LP' Peter Obi And Datti In Edo State (45738 Views)

Osita Chidoka Meets With Peter Obi As Atiku Seeks Deeper Engagement With LP(Pix) / Caption These Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti In Borno State / Jonathan Pictured With Peter Obi And Datti In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

Wedding Invitation With LP' Peter Obi And Datti In Edo State by pleasureosondu(m): 6:35pm On Feb 04, 2023
Happy marriage life to the Obidient couples.

236 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Wedding Invitation With LP' Peter Obi And Datti In Edo State by pleasureosondu(m): 6:35pm On Feb 04, 2023
Edo people no dey joke with Obi o. Even the Oba of Benin no dey joke with Obi. If you insult obi, Dem go beat nonsense comot from your body. If I lie, ask that soldier wen Dem beat for Main Gate, Uniben. My bini people, wa dor o

471 Likes 42 Shares

Re: Wedding Invitation With LP' Peter Obi And Datti In Edo State by Plus10(m): 6:36pm On Feb 04, 2023
Everyone is Obidient in Edo dattifact grin

392 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Wedding Invitation With LP' Peter Obi And Datti In Edo State by Xscape1993(m): 6:38pm On Feb 04, 2023
God bless good Nigerians with good conscience...

275 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Wedding Invitation With LP' Peter Obi And Datti In Edo State by JoeNL22(m): 6:39pm On Feb 04, 2023
pleasureosondu:
Happy marriage life to the Obidient couples.

Nlfpmod
Mynd44
DJ!.....sound it!!....😂😂😂

178 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Wedding Invitation With LP' Peter Obi And Datti In Edo State by Bayyajidda(m): 6:41pm On Feb 04, 2023
I was in Gwoza today, there was no single poster of Obi in hilly rural of Gwoza in sight, but an Obidient I met there told me confidently that they will pull a surprise. Obidients here and many part of the North are quite but have Obi's poster engraved in their mind. They're die hard Obidients.

383 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Wedding Invitation With LP' Peter Obi And Datti In Edo State by Zonefree(m): 6:41pm On Feb 04, 2023
Obidient couple.

God bless their union.

202 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Wedding Invitation With LP' Peter Obi And Datti In Edo State by tuborme: 6:52pm On Feb 04, 2023
Nice

Re: Wedding Invitation With LP' Peter Obi And Datti In Edo State by Abfinest007(m): 6:53pm On Feb 04, 2023
30% of Nigeria is covered with water the rest is covered with obi

Obi is like oxygen everywhere u go

58 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Wedding Invitation With LP' Peter Obi And Datti In Edo State by triple996(m): 7:20pm On Feb 04, 2023
It will surprise you to know that both of them don't have voters card

7 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Wedding Invitation With LP' Peter Obi And Datti In Edo State by Walai(m): 7:26pm On Feb 04, 2023
It's only you that have voters card abii?

triple996:

195 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Wedding Invitation With LP' Peter Obi And Datti In Edo State by Urchinpainer: 7:28pm On Feb 04, 2023
Peter Obi will win Edo 99%

219 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Wedding Invitation With LP' Peter Obi And Datti In Edo State by Opintiwa: 7:37pm On Feb 04, 2023
triple996:

Pains

110 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wedding Invitation With LP' Peter Obi And Datti In Edo State by Dapson73(m): 7:40pm On Feb 04, 2023
The invitation to their wedding really shows Pandora is their mentor.

Very stingy indeed grin

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wedding Invitation With LP' Peter Obi And Datti In Edo State by Randy111(m): 7:43pm On Feb 04, 2023
triple996:

As e dey pain you, e set sweet me. Honestly that wedding is sweeting my body. Edo is strictly for Obi. There's no rum for any druggie element in Edo. Know this and know peace

131 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Wedding Invitation With LP' Peter Obi And Datti In Edo State by Kennyfancy(m): 7:43pm On Feb 04, 2023
Some Love are just Natural

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wedding Invitation With LP' Peter Obi And Datti In Edo State by Lionmachala(m): 8:45pm On Feb 04, 2023
Kennyfancy:
Some Love are just Natural

That is for peter obi

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wedding Invitation With LP' Peter Obi And Datti In Edo State by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:46pm On Feb 04, 2023
Best way to make a long lasting marriage

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Invitation With LP' Peter Obi And Datti In Edo State by franchasng: 9:44pm On Feb 04, 2023
"I and Datti are not running for president, you are running for president through us; our job is to collect the power from those who have it and give it back to you the youths to use it and build the Nigeria of your dreams where people of all tribes and religion will prosper and live peacefully together" - Peter Obi

121 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Wedding Invitation With LP' Peter Obi And Datti In Edo State by slivertongue: 9:47pm On Feb 04, 2023
Wow. Obi matter for Edo state tire me

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Invitation With LP' Peter Obi And Datti In Edo State by owiko(m): 9:52pm On Feb 04, 2023
Obidient is a way of life...

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wedding Invitation With LP' Peter Obi And Datti In Edo State by fredoooooo: 2:49pm On Feb 05, 2023
Re: Wedding Invitation With LP' Peter Obi And Datti In Edo State by sukkot: 2:49pm On Feb 05, 2023
Re: Wedding Invitation With LP' Peter Obi And Datti In Edo State by Skyfornia(m): 2:50pm On Feb 05, 2023
What people do when they love you

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wedding Invitation With LP' Peter Obi And Datti In Edo State by GoodHardDickk: 2:50pm On Feb 05, 2023
I told a top urchin that Obi will get nothing less than 98% votes here in Edo State, but the urchin doubted me

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wedding Invitation With LP' Peter Obi And Datti In Edo State by fredoooooo: 2:50pm On Feb 05, 2023
franchasng:
"I and Datti are not running for president, you are running for president through us; our job is to collect the power from those who have it and give it back to you the youths to use it and build the Nigeria of your dreams where people of all tribes and religion will prosper and live peacefully together" - Peter Obi
If truly this is th case, we should all be campaigning for Sowore right now. But guess what we are all liars and hypocrites...

Re: Wedding Invitation With LP' Peter Obi And Datti In Edo State by sofiscatedmoron: 2:51pm On Feb 05, 2023
All Ss/se -- Peter obi
All North- Peter obi
All SW( christians) - Peter obi.

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wedding Invitation With LP' Peter Obi And Datti In Edo State by Praktikals(m): 2:51pm On Feb 05, 2023
Bayyajidda:
I was in Gwoza today, there was no single poster of Obi in hilly rural of Gwoza in sight, but an Obidient I met there told me confidently that they will pull a surprise. Obidients here and many part of the North are quite but have Obi's poster engraved in their mind. They're die hard Obidients.
Stop littering nairaland with this nonsense copy and paste
Re: Wedding Invitation With LP' Peter Obi And Datti In Edo State by PrinceOfLagos: 2:52pm On Feb 05, 2023
Peter Obi is the next President of Nigeria Insha Allah

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wedding Invitation With LP' Peter Obi And Datti In Edo State by MrColdsweat: 2:52pm On Feb 05, 2023
Pepper go enter urchins eye immediately them see that picture.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Fayose Plays Drum At The Lying-In-State Of Adebayo (Photos) / Army Uncovers Boko Haram’s Underground Food Storage / ‘You Have To Provide Your Identity Cards’ - Army To Nigerians