Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Tonye Cole APC Gubernatorial Candidate In Rivers State Deletes Message Congratul - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tonye Cole APC Gubernatorial Candidate In Rivers State Deletes Message Congratul (3831 Views)

Thugs Disrupt APC's Gubernatorial Campaign Flag-off In Lagos, Two Feared Dead / Breaking: Tonye Cole APC Wins Gov Wike In March 2 Guber Election . / Tonye Cole: Biography, Net Worth, Wife, Children, Governorship Aspirant Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonye Cole APC Gubernatorial Candidate In Rivers State Deletes Message Congratul by SenatePresdo(m): 5:05pm On Mar 03, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
Rivers belong to Labour party. Wike and his murderous goons will be taught a lesson on Saturday.

Wike has now been placed on a radar by everyone and the global community.

If Wike can forcefully make APC to win Rivers state, you think he can't make his candidate win Governorship Election?

Nigeria is doomed.
Re: Tonye Cole APC Gubernatorial Candidate In Rivers State Deletes Message Congratul by Nwaetche(m): 5:06pm On Mar 03, 2023
Please do not sound as a Bigot?

Which state is yours that you have the audacity to ask a bonfide Riverman to go to his state.

For me, I was rooting for SIM Fubara until nyerisi made that unpardonable mistake of endorsing Tinubu after telling us the APC is an anethema.

He did not stop there, he made Rivers people look foolish by brazenly rigging and doctoring the result. Tinubu was even rejected in cosmopolitan lagos and our state was greatly diminished as he made our people look like urchins without any wisdom to take a stand.

I had expected Tonye Cole to take advantage but he solicited for votes for Tinubu after Tinubu and his gang rejected him. Now is is also a gonner.

We will vote our amazon , comrade Mrs Beatrice Itubo as the next governor of Rivers state.

chrisxxx:

What about Buharis own? Has UN not arrested Buhari? The one you and your zoo crooner wrote about Buhari and Army Chiefs how far?
Go to your state and vote in a preferred candidate is it a bad idea? Is it too much to ask for?

2 Likes

Re: Tonye Cole APC Gubernatorial Candidate In Rivers State Deletes Message Congratul by Naajjii: 5:07pm On Mar 03, 2023
Daviestunech:
Wike rigged for apc to win rivers state so y'all expect him not to rigg for his party pdp to win.. make una dey play.. because he knows if apc wins the governorship election, he won't be able to control the state again
It was not wike that rigged, it was APC and Inec from Abuja. With the kind of outcry act the election generated APC at the national and inec might decide to be careful this time around in River and allow the fair play after all they got the presidency already.
Re: Tonye Cole APC Gubernatorial Candidate In Rivers State Deletes Message Congratul by chrisxxx(m): 5:15pm On Mar 03, 2023
wingmanIII:

Or what will happen? What the fuvck will happen? Let the army and police stay neutral and let's see what you bloody cowards can do. Nonsense!! Imo state and Abia are less than 1 hr away.
Nobody fights with pig with a a bare hand my brother.
Re: Tonye Cole APC Gubernatorial Candidate In Rivers State Deletes Message Congratul by highchief1: 5:17pm On Mar 03, 2023
SaiOba:
Wike has suddenly gone into hiding. Atiku said Wike is a chicken 🐔🤣😂🤣😂🤣
goat u are.he is commissioning projects in Ibadan as we speak it’s atiku that’s a serial loser that is a chicken.wike has never lost an election
Re: Tonye Cole APC Gubernatorial Candidate In Rivers State Deletes Message Congratul by Nwaetche(m): 5:18pm On Mar 03, 2023
He only did that because he went to the collation centre and doctored everything with the active participation of INEC.

If the Irev works, as we expect it would , then his candidate SIM Fubara would be a gonner.

SenatePresdo:

If Wike can forcefully make APC to win Rivers state, you think he can't make his candidate win Governorship Election?

Nigeria is doomed.

2 Likes

Re: Tonye Cole APC Gubernatorial Candidate In Rivers State Deletes Message Congratul by Nwaetche(m): 5:21pm On Mar 03, 2023
He is going to lose the next Saturday election. he was the first governor to congratulate Buhari last time. We are wondering why he has not summoned the courage to it up till now for Tinubu.

His action last Saturday has completely demystify him.

highchief1:
goat u are.he is commissioning projects in Ibadan as we speak it’s atiku that’s a serial loser that is a chicken.wike has never lost an election

2 Likes

Re: Tonye Cole APC Gubernatorial Candidate In Rivers State Deletes Message Congratul by Billmos: 5:24pm On Mar 03, 2023
Wike will still deliver pdp come 11 march if any foolish obidient put his head wike won't mind to take off his head if u love ur life better quitely go n vote n go home wike is in his best form of his life he spare nothing dat will stop his winning streak in d game.dont say u were not warn before d type rip on ur page on 12 march use ur head but if u feel u can contain with wike oya let watch
Re: Tonye Cole APC Gubernatorial Candidate In Rivers State Deletes Message Congratul by HappyPagan: 5:26pm On Mar 03, 2023
chrisxxx:

Make I give u one inhouse information. A caucus meeting was held yesterday. A stern warning was given to people who want to vote their preferred choices to go to their states and vote them. Don't say I didn't tell you.
Lol.
Re: Tonye Cole APC Gubernatorial Candidate In Rivers State Deletes Message Congratul by Chemlite: 5:38pm On Mar 03, 2023
SaiOba:
Wike has suddenly gone into hiding. Atiku said Wike is a chicken £

When you finish work, na to RESt!
Re: Tonye Cole APC Gubernatorial Candidate In Rivers State Deletes Message Congratul by highchief1: 5:38pm On Mar 03, 2023
Nwaetche:
He is going to lose the next Saturday election. he was the first governor to congratulate Buhari last time. We are wondering why he has not summoned the courage to it up till now for Tinubu.

His action last Saturday has completely demystify him.

bros I don’t think he will lose o.but I’ll advise u to remain indoors for Saturday’s election because it will not be funny.
Re: Tonye Cole APC Gubernatorial Candidate In Rivers State Deletes Message Congratul by renderme: 5:45pm On Mar 03, 2023
chrisxxx:

Make I give u one inhouse information. A caucus meeting was held yesterday. A stern warning was given to people who want to vote their preferred choices to go to their states and vote them. Don't say I didn't tell you.
Even on this nairaland, ikwerre people are now telling igbos not to come and dictate who their next governor will be in Rivers.
Say they want PDP. The Igbo guy replied dt yorubas can't even take Lagos, much more them. The rivers guy said they are minority tribe say na only rivers state dem get and they won't allow it. Lmao! Everybody eye don dey clear.
Re: Tonye Cole APC Gubernatorial Candidate In Rivers State Deletes Message Congratul by Nwaetche(m): 5:57pm On Mar 03, 2023
I can sense panic here.

Why are you threatening people. You guy are the one causing problem for Wike.

One voting is completed and the results get uploaded into Irev, i do not think anyone has anything to do going to collation except polling agent.

Billmos:
Wike will still deliver pdp come 11 march if any foolish obidient put his head wike won't mind to take off his head if u love ur life better quitely go n vote n go home wike is in his best form of his life he spare nothing dat will stop his winning streak in d game.dont say u were not warn before d type rip on ur page on 12 march use ur head but if u feel u can contain with wike oya let watch

1 Like

Re: Tonye Cole APC Gubernatorial Candidate In Rivers State Deletes Message Congratul by Billmos: 6:03pm On Mar 03, 2023
Nwaetche:
I can sense panic here.

Why are you threatening people. You guy are the one causing problem for Wike.

One voting is completed and the results get uploaded into Irev, i do not think anyone has anything to do going to collation except polling agent.

I'm never a fan of wike cos dat man is total evil,u see how he outplayed Atiku in rivers don't think wike is panic with d so called obidient or whatever he is fully on ground to deliver rivers to pdp I will expect or say happy for tonye cole to win but wike I no will deliver just like south east delivered obi in d presidential election
Re: Tonye Cole APC Gubernatorial Candidate In Rivers State Deletes Message Congratul by walex2(m): 6:07pm On Mar 03, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
Rivers belong to Labour party. Wike and his murderous goons will be taught a lesson on Saturday.

every day mouth, mouth you people no dey tire? Tinubu will not win primary he won, Tinubu will not won Rivers he won, Tinubu will not won presidency he won, now Rivers belong to Labor party yeh yeh yeh, so Wike that delivered president for opposition winning both PDP and labor party will not win for his candidate in PDP... Continue to cry and wail
Re: Tonye Cole APC Gubernatorial Candidate In Rivers State Deletes Message Congratul by famology(m): 6:13pm On Mar 03, 2023
Rivers is simplified

1 Like

Re: Tonye Cole APC Gubernatorial Candidate In Rivers State Deletes Message Congratul by chrisxxx(m): 6:14pm On Mar 03, 2023
renderme:

Even on this nairaland, ikwerre people are now telling igbos not to come and dictate who their next governor will be in Rivers.
Say they want PDP. The Igbo guy replied dt yorubas can't even take Lagos, much more them. The rivers guy said they are minority tribe say na only rivers state dem get and they won't allow it. Lmao! Everybody eye don dey clear.
Bros don't worry we know how to handle them. Ask Amaechi and Wike.
Re: Tonye Cole APC Gubernatorial Candidate In Rivers State Deletes Message Congratul by chimex38: 6:22pm On Mar 03, 2023
SaiOba:
Wike has suddenly gone into hiding. Atiku said Wike is a chicken 🐔🤣😂🤣😂🤣
Somebori dah was commissioning projects in far away OYO state.. with televised view
Re: Tonye Cole APC Gubernatorial Candidate In Rivers State Deletes Message Congratul by EngrKemp: 6:27pm On Mar 03, 2023
chrisxxx:

U n ur caucus meeting dey madt .
Mentally deranged mofo

1 Like

Re: Tonye Cole APC Gubernatorial Candidate In Rivers State Deletes Message Congratul by fortunez1(m): 8:33pm On Mar 03, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

una no dey learn, i pity una members next week wey go Bleep up, then una go tell us if una no get una individual state to go and vote . Igbo wan decide who go govern another person state , that's why the igbos are hated . Saturday go stew
Re: Tonye Cole APC Gubernatorial Candidate In Rivers State Deletes Message Congratul by Nwaetche(m): 8:59pm On Mar 03, 2023
Which state are you talking about.

You want us to follow Nyerisi, Onye Ohi vote! It will not work for you!

BIVAS and Irev will work optimally and the so called Eze Ohna would not ahve opportunity doctor election at the cllation centre again.

I encourage all Obidients both indigenes and residents to come out and vote for comrade Beatrice Itubo as our next governor.

fortunez1:
una no dey learn, i pity una members next week wey go Bleep up, then una go tell us if una no get una individual state to go and vote . Igbo wan decide who go govern another person state , that's why the igbos are hated . Saturday go stew

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bayelsa Guber: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking Timipire Sylva’s Disqualification / Why Asiwaju Tinubu Is Displeased With Muiz Banire / Reactions Of A Cross Section Of Nairalanders On The Death Of El-rufai's Son.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.